Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,594 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 99,419
Pageviews Today: 176,197Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,272
01:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4902345
United States
02/19/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
.....sooooooo, let me get this straight......

Blacks want to be referred to as "African American" while still referring to us as "Whitey", yet when a child that knows nothing of geography or world continents innocently asks another child if he is brown because he is from Africa, the racist shit bag parent immediately accuses the innocent child of racism?

Can you BLACKS see wherein you create racism where it didn't even exist?

BLACKS have created Black History Month, Black Magazines, Black Colleges, Black Entertainment Television, Black Music, yet we aren't permitted to point out their color difference, nor are we permitted to have all-White colleges, White History Month, etc.

Who are the real racists here?

Are you BLACKS hearing me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11103255

You should refrain from speaking about things that you don't understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1365790

He shouldn't, because he's spot on.

Black Power is the movement emphasizing racial pride and the creation of black political and cultural institutions to nurture and promote black collective interests whereas White Power is taboo.

I am tired of the imbalances.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

I have to agree with the first post and the third. The guy in the middle saying not to comment, is a moran. Any time white people organize, it is considered racist. Any other ethnicity is allowed to do as they please regarding racial organizing. It is unfairly biased against whites, based on us supposedly being domineering. We are not so on a societal basis, it may be so in TPTB. But whites are affected the same as all others when it comes to TPTB's choices for us. The percentage of people living in the US, that are not US-born citizens has to be lower than the opposite. So aren't we all just Americans now? Unless you are foreign born, you cannot be, African American, Italian American, Irish American...We are Americans once we are born here. Real Americans, are many, many colors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
So their skin color is brown, When someone points out that my skin tone is white, or beige, I should be offended?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

Yes.

It's time to end the monopoly blacks and browns have on outrage.

We whites need to be permanently outraged as well.

If the only color pen available is black, be outraged. If the highways are 100% with only a little token white or yellow line thrown in, be outraged.

If the sky is black at night without enough token stars to even read by, queue the outrage.
where's my stapler

User ID: 10960376
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just love the west , whilst you tread on eggshells about weather im offended , i gits my free rent , my food money and your wimins .. gotta love whitey
i dont wana go in the basement , im gona burn the building ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11107149
Netherlands
02/19/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
soooo... did anyone answer the childs question?
live by the sword
User ID: 7069132
United States
02/19/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My three year old daughter and I were in a pizza place and these two black men next to us kept using the "N" word back and forth with each other.

We had to get up and move because when my three year old comes out with the "N" word, then I am a racist, right?

I didn't even mention race to my children, but one day when we went to pick up my nephew from football practice, we were waiting in the car and I was reading and suddenly my kid says, "Mom, where are all of the peach people?"

When I looked up, all of the football players were coming out of the school and they were all black until my nephew came out. Kids notice color and are curious, that is all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117829

NHS = national health service. As in British health sevice. As in Britain, a small island off the west coast of europe.

Mr America, the world no longer revolves around you. And the government of the UK is the American equivalent of the republican party, so the liberal comments are way off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483931
United States
02/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
the black family's last name is "White". Now *THAT'S* racist!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491473
United States
02/19/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meanwhile, back in the jungle: [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6270440
United States
02/19/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Having grown up in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s I can tell you first hand that vast amounts effort and energy were expended in making black people feel ashamed of being black.

They shouldn't be blamed for the natural results of injustices inflicted on them.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 927177
United States
02/19/2012 04:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
What the hell????!!! The politically correct liberals have ruined this country!!!! I am so sick of it!!!!!

ahwaaahtdynamitesiren2
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

It happened in the UK.

My bad. Didn't realize that. I could see it happening in the U.S. too, but England is even worse in that department. Not by much, though.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
woowoochic

User ID: 1353340
United States
02/19/2012 04:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sucks when innocents just can't be innocent anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
so what are they saying? his ancestors arent from africa? damn these people are stupid. Your brown and from africa? Yes! But you cant say it!! You people are f'ing retarded.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

When blacks refer to whites as crackers, whitey, honkey, etc. We laugh it off, we don't go ape shit and behave like neandrathals! This is the difference between Pre-Adamites & Adamites!
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 927177
United States

Report Abusive Post

Blacks want to be referred to as "African American" while still referring to us as "Whitey", yet when a child that knows nothing of geography or world continents innocently asks another child if he is brown because he is from Africa, the racist shit bag parent immediately accuses the innocent child of racism?

BLACKS have created Black History Month, Black Magazines, Black Colleges, Black Entertainment Television, Black Music, yet we aren't permitted to point out their color difference, nor are we permitted to have all-White colleges, White History Month, etc.

clappa
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Having grown up in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s I can tell you first hand that vast amounts effort and energy were expended in making black people feel ashamed of being black.

They shouldn't be blamed for the natural results of injustices inflicted on them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6270440

In your opinion, should they be blamed for the results of their actions, or is that racist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236392
Canada
02/19/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So their skin color is brown, When someone points out that my skin tone is white, or beige, I should be offended?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

In Indonesia they call White people "bule" which means "without pigments". I wasn't offended.

'bule'

That's quite interesting the way Indonesians deem that...hmmmm..when you think about it?

Are they referring to how much 'dark' we have in our skin, or 'lack of'?

When I look at other whites, I see different shades of pink, dark, and what not.

I remember reading about how 'BLACK' a person was when they came over to America back in the 1700's from Africa. Don't get me wrong, but when I heard the statement: "Blacker than Toby's arse." What the hell did that mean? And who was Toby?

I also heard the statement: "He/she is so black in the dark, that if it wasn't for them SMILING their pearly whites, we'd lose track of them." Good Lord! How dark in the skin does one have to be before that happens!?!?!?

One thing I've noticed, ever since the Blacks have come to live here in the last so many hundreds of years, is that each generation of Blacks is getting 'paler'.

Is that ONLY because of 'inter-marriage', as well as the fact that each individual's skin is adapting to the 'colder climate'? We have to remember, that the original Black peoples came from a VERY HOT CLIMATE.

I often wonder that if....after a another couple of hundred years living in North America, will these very same individuals (or rather their descendants) - TURN WHITER in color after awhile?

Genetics will be having a hay-day when that happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10870108
United States
02/19/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL wtf? it's just a kid asking a question out of curiosity and he's right most blacks originate from Africa? hows it racist?
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 10700168
United States
02/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I thought we're supposed to celebrate our differences?
 Quoting: KimsThankful

Celebrate? Yes.

Notice? No.

It's quite complicated, you see....
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN will come the day that a 'BLACK' person can no longer be deemed....black?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483931
United States
02/19/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet another reason why homeschooling is a wonderful thing.

btw- I have a teaching license so I've worked in the belly of the beast. Stuff like this happens all the time, you just never hear about it. There are very few schools that I would ever consider sending a child to.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Yeah but then your kid winds up being an introverted tweaker

oh fuck it's quite the opposite! ain't nothing better to build positive self and social esteem then being surrounded by bullies and teachers that don't give a shit for 8 hours a day - 5 days a week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11079953
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Playing the 'Divide and Conquer' games huh....

Instead of answering the kid's question...people call him racist..Jeeez.. people chill....

And in answer to the kids question...[Maybe}...and I am a Black person...peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10898349

I think it would have been a good time for the younger kid's mother to get the other kid to come to their house, explain a bit about their cultural heritage, I bet the other kid would have been enthralled by it, and that's how to get different races to interact with each other.Or rather than making a fuss with the school, offer to hold a question and answer session with maps, etc.Even if they are fifth generation British, they have a cultural heritage stretching back.

I used to live in a community of immigrants abroad where I was the only white person in a whole town, and I loved to hear about their backgrounds, they cooked traditional food for me, they invited me to worship with them, and the small children looked at me strangely because they weren't sure why I looked so different, but we all got on together.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
LOL wtf? it's just a kid asking a question out of curiosity and he's right most blacks originate from Africa? hows it racist?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10870108

That's what I'm trying to figure out as well?
Yitro

User ID: 10855647
United States
Report Abusive Post

clappa
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain

The horseshit here is astounding. With logic and ignorance like that, there's no point in going back and forth lol

Last Edited by Yitro on 02/19/2012 04:33 PM
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. - Benjamin Franklin
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid fucking liberals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498874

Liberals = despicable, intolerant, ignorant twats with ZERO common sense and the compassion of a starving wolf.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 851544

Funny we say the same about conservatives.

Yes but that's because libtards are wrong about *everything*.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Instead of answering the kid's question...people call him racist..Jeeez.. people chill....

I think it would have been a good time for the younger kid's mother to get the other kid to come to their house, explain a bit about their cultural heritage, I bet the other kid would have been enthralled by it, and that's how to get different races to interact with each other.Or rather than making a fuss with the school, offer to hold a question and answer session with maps, etc.Even if they are fifth generation British, they have a cultural heritage stretching back.

I used to live in a community of immigrants abroad where I was the only white person in a whole town, and I loved to hear about their backgrounds, they cooked traditional food for me, they invited me to worship with them, and the small children looked at me strangely because they weren't sure why I looked so different, but we all got on together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11079953

I agree. I am half white & half cherokee choctaw, I met my native american family when I was 6 and I was afraid. After they showed me the culture, I lost self fear and became a proud halfbreed without having to rant & rave and behave like an animal!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365790
United States
02/19/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

You should refrain from speaking about things that you don't understand

He shouldn't, because he's spot on.

Black Power is the movement emphasizing racial pride and the creation of black political and cultural institutions to nurture and promote black collective interests whereas White Power is taboo.

I am tired of the imbalances.

I have to agree with the first post and the third. The guy in the middle saying not to comment, is a moran. Any time white people organize, it is considered racist. Any other ethnicity is allowed to do as they please regarding racial organizing. It is unfairly biased against whites, based on us supposedly being domineering. We are not so on a societal basis, it may be so in TPTB. But whites are affected the same as all others when it comes to TPTB's choices for us. The percentage of people living in the US, that are not US-born citizens has to be lower than the opposite. So aren't we all just Americans now? Unless you are foreign born, you cannot be, African American, Italian American, Irish American...We are Americans once we are born here. Real Americans, are many, many colors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4902345

Are you guys really that threatened by those groups and holidays?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What...IF...a child was the product of an East Indian and Black person?

Would they look Hawaaian? It's not unheard of.

Would a child today be classified either-or?

There's so much interbreding going on.

Why should a child be singled out for asking a particular statement?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
02/19/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what are they saying? his ancestors arent from africa? damn these people are stupid. Your brown and from africa? Yes! But you cant say it!! You people are f'ing retarded.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

When blacks refer to whites as crackers, whitey, honkey, etc. We laugh it off, we don't go ape shit and behave like neandrathals! This is the difference between Pre-Adamites & Adamites!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1491473

I know, lol. This video is hilarious by Weird Al. It says it all

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add: all those things that your sooo upset over black history month,BET, etc.. Is like giving a band aide for cancer. We live in a system built on institutionalized racism. Do you know that we base prison sizes for the future on 3rd grader test scores from low income communities. If we put a third of that money toward improving the schools we wouldn't need those prisons in the first place. But that is not what is in the cards and don't for a second believe that it is not intentional because it is. It's easy to sit on the outside and judge away. After all that is what the system wants. Keep us distracted with blaming the poor for our problems while the real criminals sit in their mansions laughing all the way to the bank while throwing you just enough bread crumbs so that you don't start asking the real questions.

You libtard robots stink on ice.

Do you ever say anything that isn't a cliche written for you by the Marxist think tanks or DNC PR firms?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11079953

I agree. I am half white & half cherokee choctaw, I met my native american family when I was 6 and I was afraid. After they showed me the culture, I lost self fear and became a proud halfbreed without having to rant & rave and behave like an animal!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1491473

My kids have Mi'kmaq (eastern Canada) in them, but they look white
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8783704
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can you control everything a small child questions? Why would you want to? Is questioning your surroundings wrong? I thought that there was an age of responsibility - 16 years old. How can a tiny child know right from wrong on all counts? This takes time to learn!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not once have I heard from any other ..."why do your kids look different from you?"

GLP