Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,180,914
Pageviews Today: 1,974,879Threads Today: 792Posts Today: 13,622
07:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"

RollinSoLo

User ID: 1342519
United States
02/19/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
I was accused of racism by a little kid when i said you should treat everyone equally.
I was like wow the propaganda is thick in schools.They pick up on it even when it is not directly talked about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236392
Canada
02/19/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
How can you control everything a small child questions? Why would you want to? Is questioning your surroundings wrong? I thought that there was an age of responsibility - 16 years old. How can a tiny child know right from wrong on all counts? This takes time to learn!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8783704

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 10955299
Belgium
02/19/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
So their skin color is brown, When someone points out that my skin tone is white, or beige, I should be offended?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

In Indonesia they call White people "bule" which means "without pigments". I wasn't offended.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

'bule'

That's quite interesting the way Indonesians deem that...hmmmm..when you think about it?

Are they referring to how much 'dark' we have in our skin, or 'lack of'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236392

Lack of

Playing the 'Divide and Conquer' games huh....

Instead of answering the kid's question...people call him racist..Jeeez.. people chill....

And in answer to the kids question...[Maybe}...and I am a Black person...peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10898349

I used to live in a community of immigrants abroad where I was the only white person in a whole town, and I loved to hear about their backgrounds, they cooked traditional food for me, they invited me to worship with them, and the small children looked at me strangely because they weren't sure why I looked so different, but we all got on together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11079953

In Indonesia, I've seen 2 babies crying hysterically when they saw me. They had never seen a White guy. That was quite funny!

You should refrain from speaking about things that you don't understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1365790

He shouldn't, because he's spot on.

Black Power is the movement emphasizing racial pride and the creation of black political and cultural institutions to nurture and promote black collective interests whereas White Power is taboo.

I am tired of the imbalances.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4902345

Are you guys really that threatened by those groups and holidays?

Personally I am.
RollinSoLo

United States
02/19/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
kid should have asked, "are you brown because you came out of somebodies ass"!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11090779

or he could have asked ru white becuse you came out of a penis
RollinSoLo

United States
02/19/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should move to another country where Im the only white person, and act like an arrogant asshole to everyone around me and completely disrespect the established culture then claim everyone is treating me different, because they are racist.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does it really matter how the question was asked?

A 7 yr old is in the news today...because he asked a question.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/19/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing more nothing less
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11037466
United States
02/19/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does it really matter how the question was asked?

A 7 yr old is in the news today...because he asked a question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236392

Asking a question, talk about a rarity in todays kids.
me
User ID: 11104718
United States
02/19/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This kinda makes me chuckle because of this memory I have of my nephew telling a story about something that happened in school and suddenly interjects so casually "and Ben, my brown friend, said..."..he was like 6, and it was so innocent and laughable..
Superheavyweight
User ID: 10940500
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you mean and what you affect.

If I said something literally correct but offended you.
(and kept repeating it)

Or if I said N'.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should move to another country where Im the only white person, and act like an arrogant asshole to everyone around me and completely disrespect the established culture then claim everyone is treating me different, because they are racist.
 Quoting: RollinSoLo

They'd kill you in the afternoon of the first day you tried.
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or more accurately

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365790
United States
02/19/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet another reason why homeschooling is a wonderful thing.

btw- I have a teaching license so I've worked in the belly of the beast. Stuff like this happens all the time, you just never hear about it. There are very few schools that I would ever consider sending a child to.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Yeah but then your kid winds up being an introverted tweaker

oh fuck it's quite the opposite! ain't nothing better to build positive self and social esteem then being surrounded by bullies and teachers that don't give a shit for 8 hours a day - 5 days a week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1483931

Whatever . I grew up knowing a bunch of home schooled kids and they were all socially awkward at best and at worst some had severe anger issues mostly aimed at they're overbearing mothers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1067150
United States
02/19/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stupid fucking liberals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1498874

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10974991
Canada
02/19/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
A BOY of seven is facing accusations of racism after asking a fellow pupil if he was “brown because he was from Africa”.

Elliott Dearlove asked the question of the five-year-old boy at Griffin Primary School in Barham Road, east Hull.

The younger boy’s mother complained to the school, which launched an investigation.

Elliott’s mother, Hayley White, 29, says she received a phone call to say her son had been at the centre of a “racist incident”.

She was summoned to the school by her son’s teacher, where she was read the school’s zero-tolerance policy on racism.

Miss White, an NHS healthcare worker, said: “Elliott does not even know the meaning of the word racist.

[link to www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk]

That's not racist. It's a child asking a child a question. If the kid was racist a totally different diolog would have been used. I have a child in primary school, heard some of what was said by a couple of white boys to a couple of black girls at a sports day. That was racism. Not saying it don't happen, but when it does it's much worse then what that boy said, and taught by the parants.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364318
United States
02/19/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black folks are ashamed of being black. Which is why they try their best to hook up with white women or any other race because they won't accept the fact that their asses was born black and they are gonna die black. Get over it! it is what it is!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1031229

And IF that were the case, why are they ashamed of being black? It's easy to spew stupidity and ignorance while taking subtle shots, but try to find the root of their self-hatred.

Dig into the history of West Africans who were forced into slavery and spread across the globe. See how they contributed to the foundation of America and got nothing in return. I won't even get into the violence and psychological abuse these Africans endured.

Let's move into the 60's-80s where black people were mistreated and disrespected day in and day out. Homes burned, churches burned, kids killed, black teen boys disappearing only to be found lynched in the woods.

Now the 80s, the imports of drugs and guns and the lust for material wants are a bad mix. Where were these energies being directed? To poor black teens surrounded by guns and drugsin poor neighborhoods. What's left to do? Your family doesn't have shit. Your father was kicked out because that would be only way your "household" could qualify for government benefits. So now you have no direction from a male figure, your mother is never home, Your white school teachers couldn't give two shits if you learned or not. So what to do? Sell the drugs that were brought into your neighborhood.

Start adding things up buddy. There's a reason little black girls are picking white dolls instead of black dolls when it comes to preference. Do you research and learn about the people you are talking shit about before you speak again.
 Quoting: Yitro

You brought yourselves here. You choose the drugs, you choose to impregnate a woman and leave her to raise the babies alone. You choose that being cool is more important than being smart. You choose to praize da lor', rather than helping your own cause. You are forcing yourselves on us. Noone forced YOU to be here.

Instead of looking at the relatively small period of time when others enslaved Africans, concentrate on the hundreds and thousands of centuries before that, where blacks fought, enslaved and ate eachother. Thats is where the true root of your plight lies.

So see it from the other side for once.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black folks are ashamed of being black. Which is why they try their best to hook up with white women or any other race because they won't accept the fact that their asses was born black and they are gonna die black. Get over it! it is what it is!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1031229

And IF that were the case, why are they ashamed of being black? It's easy to spew stupidity and ignorance while taking subtle shots, but try to find the root of their self-hatred.

Dig into the history of West Africans who were forced into slavery and spread across the globe. See how they contributed to the foundation of America and got nothing in return. I won't even get into the violence and psychological abuse these Africans endured.

Let's move into the 60's-80s where black people were mistreated and disrespected day in and day out. Homes burned, churches burned, kids killed, black teen boys disappearing only to be found lynched in the woods.

Now the 80s, the imports of drugs and guns and the lust for material wants are a bad mix. Where were these energies being directed? To poor black teens surrounded by guns and drugsin poor neighborhoods. What's left to do? Your family doesn't have shit. Your father was kicked out because that would be only way your "household" could qualify for government benefits. So now you have no direction from a male figure, your mother is never home, Your white school teachers couldn't give two shits if you learned or not. So what to do? Sell the drugs that were brought into your neighborhood.

Start adding things up buddy. There's a reason little black girls are picking white dolls instead of black dolls when it comes to preference. Do you research and learn about the people you are talking shit about before you speak again.
 Quoting: Yitro

You brought yourselves here. You choose the drugs, you choose to impregnate a woman and leave her to raise the babies alone. You choose that being cool is more important than being smart. You choose to praize da lor', rather than helping your own cause. You are forcing yourselves on us. Noone forced YOU to be here.

Instead of looking at the relatively small period of time when others enslaved Africans, concentrate on the hundreds and thousands of centuries before that, where blacks fought, enslaved and ate eachother. Thats is where the true root of your plight lies.

So see it from the other side for once.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364318

Wow stereotype much. Everything you said has been done by all races throughout history. Shit man even Jesus was a bastard.lol!
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say this though

Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 10700168
United States
02/19/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Having grown up in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s I can tell you first hand that vast amounts effort and energy were expended in making black people feel ashamed of being black.

They shouldn't be blamed for the natural results of injustices inflicted on them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6270440

Yes, but then came the '60's and the Civil Rights movement. For the past 50 YEARS the Black people have had ten times the "rights" of anyone else, and they have had opportunities galore and programs created just for their benefit. Through "Affirmative Action" edicts, they were given tremendous advantages (which were actually UNFAIR to more qualified candidates) in job placements and educational opportunities.

For the most part,except for a few notable shining stars, it does not seem as though they have used those opportunities to better their lives. Instead of celebrating and emulating those who have been successful through hard work, they insult them by calling them "Oreos" or "Uncle Toms". Their heroes are murderous gangsters, pimps and drug dealers. It is almost as if they don't WANT a better life, even if it is handed to them on a silver platter, preferring instead to sit and meep aboout how "Whitey is holding them down".

For those of us who marched, and sweated, and bled, (and remember those who even died) to establish their rights for them, it is very disheartening to see that our efforts toward TRUE equality appear to have been in vain.
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Having grown up in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s I can tell you first hand that vast amounts effort and energy were expended in making black people feel ashamed of being black.

They shouldn't be blamed for the natural results of injustices inflicted on them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6270440

Yes, but then came the '60's and the Civil Rights movement. For the past 50 YEARS the Black people have had ten times the "rights" of anyone else, and they have had opportunities galore and programs created just for their benefit. Through "Affirmative Action" edicts, they were given tremendous advantages (which were actually UNFAIR to more qualified candidates) in job placements and educational opportunities.

For the most part,except for a few notable shining stars, it does not seem as though they have used those opportunities to better their lives. Instead of celebrating and emulating those who have been successful through hard work, they insult them by calling them "Oreos" or "Uncle Toms". Their heroes are murderous gangsters, pimps and drug dealers. It is almost as if they don't WANT a better life, even if it is handed to them on a silver platter, preferring instead to sit and meep aboout how "Whitey is holding them down".

For those of us who marched, and sweated, and bled, (and remember those who even died) to establish their rights for them, it is very disheartening to see that our efforts toward TRUE equality appear to have been in vain.
 Quoting: Eggcellent

Your retarded theyre are just as many whites that sit around use drugs and take advantage of the system. It's not a race issue it's a problem with the system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6753462
United States
02/19/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who has ever been around kids knows they ask questions. Lots of them. The kid should be commended for theorizing correctly. It's not racism, It's curiosity.

As a racist I can tell you, I would have asked "Are you brown because you live in the sewer," or something along those lines.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11062254

^^ This
LORIEN

User ID: 11083248
India
02/19/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah the joys of social engineering. What will the children take from this? The black kid now knows that anytime he cries racism everyone in a position of power will come and grovel before him. The white kid learns to never question anything racial or the entire power structure turns on him. Everyone else learns the same lesson...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10898505

Yeah, let's all kiss their asses
It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ignorance having kids.... maybe in this case the kid was just a kid (who knows).
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every human originated from Africa if you wanna get super intelligent.... the 'African' could have been born in England, he could have been born in Africa.

Stereo is there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8635700
United States
02/19/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brits are getting what they deserve. Fuck those idiots for going multicultural.
Superheavyweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stereotype
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8635700
United States
02/19/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every human originated from Africa if you wanna get super intelligent.... the 'African' could have been born in England, he could have been born in Africa.

Stereo is there.
 Quoting: Superheavyweight 10940500

Wrong you stupid fuckin brit piece of shit.
Supercruiserweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem with you idiots is you have to be 'convinced'.
Supercruiserweight
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem with you idiots is you have to be 'convinced'.

GLP