Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,911 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 766,258
Pageviews Today: 1,021,951Threads Today: 272Posts Today: 4,166
08:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"

saved

User ID: 10975084
United States
02/19/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
Are you people for real......really...really???? This is 2012.....let me say that again.......the year is 2012!!! Are you reading what is being said on here??what a bunch of uneducated idiots some of you are. To think that the majority of you have yet to rise above all the stupidity and asinine behavoirs of this country's ancestors. No wonder this country is and has been for sometime, a joke in the eyes of the rest of the world.....just a bunch of filthy rich, narcisstic, bigoted, racist white men running the place...and as long as we let this continue, we will continue to go down the toilet.....rise above the influence here folks!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1154720

Yeah it really makes me wonder about this consciousness shift that is predicted for this year. If anything all I see is us de-volving.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1365790

More like going unconscious!!
Come And Take It!
RollinSoLo

User ID: 1342519
United States
02/19/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 7-Year-Old Accused of Racism For Asking "Are You Brown Because You Are From Africa?"
Every human originated from Africa.
 Quoting: Superheavyweight 10940500

THIS!!! is the most IGNORANT and Biggest Hoaxes of ALL TIME!

Of course, understand that it comes from the people that exude ignorance... that's right Blackie
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11066302

LoL I agree, those who say this should present the evidence, I have SEEN it and I tear that theory to pieces.

The people saying man came from Africa are flat out lieing, or are to stupid to read the historical archaeological research.

That being said if you think man originated from Africa u are smoking the pole of the NWO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11130815
Germany
02/20/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
A BOY of seven is facing accusations of racism after asking a fellow pupil if he was “brown because he was from Africa”.

Elliott Dearlove asked the question of the five-year-old boy at Griffin Primary School in Barham Road, east Hull.

The younger boy’s mother complained to the school, which launched an investigation.

Elliott’s mother, Hayley White, 29, says she received a phone call to say her son had been at the centre of a “racist incident”.

She was summoned to the school by her son’s teacher, where she was read the school’s zero-tolerance policy on racism.

Miss White, an NHS healthcare worker, said: “Elliott does not even know the meaning of the word racist.

[link to www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10955299

Good racism shouldnt be tolerated
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11130196

It's tolerated in Korea. Foreigners cannot go into certain Korean businesses that keep out foreigners.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11130815
Germany
02/20/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every human originated from Africa.
 Quoting: Superheavyweight 10940500

THIS!!! is the most IGNORANT and Biggest Hoaxes of ALL TIME!

Of course, understand that it comes from the people that exude ignorance... that's right Blackie
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11066302

LoL I agree, those who say this should present the evidence, I have SEEN it and I tear that theory to pieces.

The people saying man came from Africa are flat out lieing, or are to stupid to read the historical archaeological research.

That being said if you think man originated from Africa u are smoking the pole of the NWO.
 Quoting: RollinSoLo

clappa
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
LMAO at all the loser racists here blowing each other trying to feel better and justifying there hate. We all know that the next question from the 7-year old would have been do you have a spear?
Go on over to Shitfront where you all can have an orgy!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11126809

Except as it was the mum who made the complaint, the kid had to have gone home first, so I'm guessing that did not happen. Read the flipping first post at least.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11139290
Portugal
02/20/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!? First, BLACKS call themselves "african american" so why in the fuck is it racist when you ask one them if they are from africa? Un-fucking-believable. This is the reason we have racism...TPTB make us hate the motherfuckers.

I'm getting to the point where I flat out hate what this country has become.
 Quoting: ruxpin

The news are NOT from your country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11139290
Portugal
02/20/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. There it is.

I came back after awhile to see just how much the OP train of thought deviated.

Wasn't far from the mark. Knew that a bunch of folks would deviate from the original topic and...here we are...

It's all about ONE KID asking another about his skin color.

Jesus Christ...what the hell is wrong with you people?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Look how misconstrued this topic got?

50% of you will actually listen to my words, and the other 1/2 will continue to drone on and on without reading what others have to say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236392

clappa
This is the BEST post in this thread. It's hard to believe that someone felt the need to write this. Read it until it sinks in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6920405
United States
02/20/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Poor child, innocent question. Probably never saw a brown person before and was inquisitive.

I don't remember this myself but my mother told me when I first saw a black person, I yelled out the car window and said that was a nice tan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11133667
Sweden
02/20/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew it; this comes from the UK.
OMG when will them fuckers wake up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11026223
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHY DON'T YOU STUPID MINDLESS HATE FILLED F*****s wake up, grow up and stop with the mindless BS you continually pour out about how bad you've got it?

Because if everything that's wrong in the world is the fault of Fill in the blank...then why are you the ones so unhappy? Because if you're perfect and happy you don't have the time to judge others so harshly.

I doubt any of you hatters are happy because everything that's wrong in the world is the fault of someone else and you never take the time or thought to take a hard look at your self.

That mother was wrong not to get the facts of the school situation. But, not one of you is any better that mother, child or anyone directly involved in the situation. Don't judge the facts, whys and hows of any situation until you bloodly well really know them. Because you're no better in fact because you're judging on heresay and second hand news.

God the stupid of the world of all shapes and colors is stunning.
rosie80

User ID: 11201902
United States
02/21/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
So their skin color is brown, When someone points out that my skin tone is white, or beige, I should be offended?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

How about if you were missing an arm .. :) .. no really (agree with you), you would think a person who has lost a limb or born with a medical defect would be offended when a child points this out and tells the adult he/she is with .. it usually isn't offensive at all to them, except for the adult hushing the child .. instead they would just want the Adult to say .. "why don't you ask" .. kids are curious is all ..
.... 22426221213 ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10557636
Australia
02/21/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, This stupid world!
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
02/21/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The worst thing they changed the law last year, and this insident will go on his perment school record as a racist incident. So could affect secondary school places and maybe even employment when older.

GLP