Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,228,048
Pageviews Today: 1,729,069Threads Today: 472Posts Today: 8,830
02:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What Others Think Does Matter! - A reframe of how we think about each other - One of you could be the Messiah!

calin
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1651600
United States
02/19/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What Others Think Does Matter! - A reframe of how we think about each other - One of you could be the Messiah!
When I watched this video, I found it expressed how I view folks in general most times, as well as, here at GLP.

One can reframe your perspective of others - here's how:

Treat them with love and respect
Expect the best from them
Focus on their strengths

What would the world be like if we treated each other as possible Messiahs? This is something we ALL can do for a change in our world.

Within each of you is a power that will help bend history... create an impact... and Change the World!!! Together we can! I believe it!

Before you write a reply stating that there is only one Messiah, please view the video to see what that means.

Please watch to the end...

TEDxMileHighSalon - Cesar Gonzalez - What Others Think Does Matter

Uploaded by TEDxTalks on Feb 18, 2012

By age 16, Cesar Gonzalez had lived on four continents. He later found himself with a degree from Caltech and a tremendous opportunity as an Unreasonable Fellow. Today, he is a permanent member of that extraordinary team. In this TEDxMileHighSalon Talk, he illustrates the power of community and our expectations to deliver extraordinary results. He doesn't have all the answers, but does have something unexpected to share at the end of his Talk...

Last Edited by calin on 02/19/2012 12:55 PM
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What Others Think Does Matter! - A reframe of how we think about each other - One of you could be the Messiah!
BE the change...

Thank you for that!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1112347
United States
02/19/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What Others Think Does Matter! - A reframe of how we think about each other - One of you could be the Messiah!
Messiah? :bsflag only one messiah.
S.O.S.

User ID: 2166677
United States
02/19/2012 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1112347

Yes, and his name is Jesus Christ!

If you look anywhere else for your messiah you will find a false messiah!
Govt (CIA/Army/Navy/KGB) docs in “Government Documents Admit Flat Earth” [link to youtu.be (secure)]

Globbers look up in trying to prove the world is a globe. They should be looking down at the Earth they stand on.

How stars work in the FE model: [link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1112347
United States
02/19/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: S.O.S.

Ya..and if everyone follwed that Messiah's teachings, the world would be a much better place. People are just lost is all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11094919
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The word 'reframe' makes me both suspicious & nervous!
It is a word favoured by the Common Purpose headwarpers & smacks of psychological manipulation.
My 2 cents.
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is a word favoured by the Common Purpose headwarpers & smacks of psychological manipulation.
My 2 cents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11094919

Did you even watch the video?

And, could it be that you have developed a belief behind the word that is your personal take and not one in general?

Last Edited by calin on 02/19/2012 12:53 PM
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: S.O.S.

Did you watch the video?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10242376
United States
02/19/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
great message, op. Thanks!
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
My 2 cents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11094919

So, do you treat others with respect and love? What about looking for the best in people? What about admiring their strengths?
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
great message, op. Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10242376

hf

Appreciate your reply!
Von Mousetrapp

User ID: 6091557
United States
02/19/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are right according to the title of your post.
However the real slogan is 'what other think of you is non of your business' penned by Terry Cole Whitaker
and that statement hold oceans of water.

Every eyes we're looking in, are the eyes of the ONE God. Dog Rover included.

Last Edited by Von Mousetrapp on 02/19/2012 01:05 PM
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are right according to the title of your post.
However the real slogan is 'what other think of you is non of your business' penned by Terry Cole Whitaker
and that statement hold oceans of water.
 Quoting: Von Mousetrapp

Yes... what others think of me is none of my business. But, what I think of others and how I treat them - as if they were a Messiah - can make a difference in my consciousness and those around me.
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, Calin, I added this line to the above;

Last Edited by Von Mousetrapp on 02/19/2012 01:08 PM
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, Calin, I added this line to the above;

Von Mousetrapp,

Yes, I saw that. I am not familiar though with Dog Rover - what or who is that?

And thank you for your comment.

Last Edited by calin on 02/19/2012 01:15 PM
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
dog Rover=every creature.

Non-judgmental thinking of others shouldn't be motivated by being politically correct in case we are looking at Messiah.
We should see God in everyone, regardless.

Last Edited by Von Mousetrapp on 02/19/2012 01:30 PM
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
dog Rover=every creature.

Non-judgmental thinking of others shouldn't be motivated by being politically correct in case we are looking at Messiah.
We should see God in everyone, regardless.

Ah! thank you for that lesson!

We should see God in everyone.... not easy though at times for most. ;)

Some really don't see God in themselves... would you agree? And therefore, wouldn't be able to see it in others and the concept that we are all one in the fundamental basis. Not in the consciousness of most....
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
02/19/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Chas
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
 Quoting: Chas

Ahh... you feel that way too I see!

red_heart
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love your neighbor (other) as YOURSELF.
This is not a joke.
It takes heavy labor, blood sweat and tears, to re-learn to love oneself -then 'others'- properly/in truth.
Lousy proposition for many .

Last Edited by Von Mousetrapp on 02/19/2012 01:55 PM
calin  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love your neighbor (other) as YOURSELF.
This is not a joke.
It takes heavy labor, blood sweat and tears, to re-learn to love oneself -then 'others'- properly/with truth.
Lousy proposition for many .

Ir shouldn't have to take blood, sweat and tears. As one's consciousness grows, so does the love of self and others.

If one's environment when growing up was instilled with the principles in the first post, then there would be not need to try hard. We all did not have that loving experience as children though.

Some were even taught that they were sinners when born from religious dogma. Self loathing right from the start of life. Shame really. So, yes, then it takes trying hard!
hf
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
02/19/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
 Quoting: Chas

Ahh... you feel that way too I see!

red_heart
hf
 Quoting: calin

It is the future world for all of us eventually...for some...it is our current world...or becoming that way...

Nice way to spend the day...ponder this...hf
Chas
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ir shouldn't have to take blood, sweat and tears. As one's consciousness grows, so does the love of self and others.

Quoting: calin

well, from the ego perspective it's like dying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3256049
United States
02/19/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting that OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11098011
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe we ALL are?

why do we have to pin all our hopes on ONE being?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
02/19/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the Messiah
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the Messiah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10393879

I don't think, true Messiah would proclaim that.
He would see Messiah in you first.

Last Edited by Von Mousetrapp on 02/19/2012 03:44 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9996289
Canada
02/19/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9996289
Canada
02/19/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the Messiah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10393879

I don't think, true Messiah would proclaim that.
He would see Messiah in you first.

And if they were truly the messiah and speaking from Unity Consciousness, would they not say this to honor the Messiah in All, as servicing testimony to the messiah power of change we all embody?

hf
theSearchingJones

User ID: 7804665
United States
02/19/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone is the messiah, its you, Master Calin(~).

peace

the loc of this thread just went up +1000 degreesmusic
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.

I forgive myself, I Love myself, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I forgive you, I love you, Thank you.

God Bless You;
I Bless You;
Bless Yourself(~).

Love is the answer ~ Peace be with You.
Von Mousetrapp

United States
02/19/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if they were truly the messiah and speaking from Unity Consciousness, would they not say this to honor the Messiah in All, as servicing testimony to the messiah power of change we all embody?

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9996289

yes, if it's said with deep understanding, grace and humility.

GLP