Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
02/19/2012 03:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The *Two Witnesses* are the Red and Blue Star that came together on 11/11/11
The Olive Tree- Israel..The Law of GOD, The Old Testament

Lampstands- The Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Church..The Light of the World.

COLORFUL CONJUNCTION : The red planet Mars and the blue star Regulus have gathered together in the pre-dawn sky for a close conjunction that will be at its best on the morning of Friday, Nov. 11th. Wake up early, look east, and behold the colors.

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

Revelation 11

Revelation 11 (New International Version)

Page Options
Add parallel
<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Show resources
Revelation 11
New International Version (NIV)
Revelation 11

The Two Witnesses

1 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. (THE ANGEL OVER JERUSALEM JAN 2010)

They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth. (IN HEBREW SACKCLOTH MEANS A TIME OF MOURNING)” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” (LORD OF THE EARTH IS ANTICHRIST/SATAN)

If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. (THE WAR ON CHRISTIANITY) evil seems to be prevailing and winning

9 For three and a half days (3.5 years) some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on (THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA)
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4406583
India
02/19/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The *Two Witnesses* are the Red and Blue Star that came together on 11/11/11
How can they be stars if they get killed and lie in the street for 3 days?
christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: The *Two Witnesses* are the Red and Blue Star that came together on 11/11/11
The Church of Philadelphia is the only church that will be spared the Wrath of GOD (Raptured) the other 6 churches will ultimatly be saved but they will go through *Purification*
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4406583

The Revelation is based in Symbolism..

Stars and Planets are what guides the Human Condition...
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4406583

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified

The Church Is The Body Of Christ
All who acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord belong to His Body, which is the Church.

ROMANS 10:9 NKJ
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

COLOSSIANS 1:24 NKJ
24 . . . the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church,

1 CORINTHIANS 12:27 NKJ
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.

EPHESIANS 5:30 NKJ
30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.

The Church, or Body of Christ, is composed of many members. Not every member has the same function or calling. God did not create or call each member to do the same thing
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re-Read Revelation 10-

Revelation 10

1And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

4And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

5And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. GOD is saying..*You must continue to Prophesy* Which in Revelation 11 the TWO WITNESSES ARE SENT...
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Right here this scripture tells us what Jesus said...The Gospel will go out to the ends of the earth and then the END WILL COME..(The End of the Age)

Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt..

The Great Tribulation will be the END of the Holy Spirit on earth....The Satanic Influence will have thought then won putting an END to the Christian Gospel and Law of GOD and the SILENCING of the Church..However this is what is going to signal the RAPTURE of the Church and them all Hell will break out...

So IMO this all seems to be happening in 2015.....
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
The RED and Blue Star as the *Two Witnesses* also seem to emulate the

Hopi Prophesy of the Red and Blue Kachina and
the Garabandal Prophesy....

Susie

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4406583
India
02/19/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, you are delving too much into some form of esoteric beliefs, being blown around by every wind of doctrine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11092434
United States
02/19/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nonsense.

If the bible meant stars, it would say stars.

"Witnesses" are people.

Do a biblical word study.

Such convoluted interpretations are the arrogances of men.
bigD111

User ID: 4221691
United States
02/19/2012 04:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP, the stars are stars and the witnesses are people, probably Enoch and Elijah. You could be right though about the red and blue stars though. Peace to you.
deplorably republican
christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nonsense.

"Witnesses" are people.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11092434

No...Not if you read the Revelation from 1 to 11....

Lampstand is the church....

Olive Tree is Israel...

It says the Witnesses are the Church and the Law of GOD given to Israel....
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry OP, the stars are stars and the witnesses are people, probably Enoch and Elijah. You could be right though about the red and blue stars though. Peace to you.
 Quoting: bigD111

Enoch and Elijah were never called a *Lampstand*

SEVEN GOLDEN LAMPSTANDS, defined the symbol the LIGHT OF JESUS (a LIGHT of WITNESS which testifies of Jesus' presence on earth) in the SEVEN CHURCHES (a list of the SEVEN Churches is recorded in verse 11).

The LIGHT of WITNESS was NOT ONLY those SEVEN CHURCHES which existed at the time of John (96 A.D.), but it refers to the COMPLETE CHURCH--from THE TIME of the writing of the book of Revelation UP TO THE PRESENT.

As long as the Church exists on earth, it will be the VESSEL through which the LIGHT of Jesus shines in this darkened world.
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nonsense.

"Witnesses" are people.

The last thing Jesus said to his disciples was, "...you will be my witnesses throughout the whole world."

WHAT IS AN ANGEL?

"The Angels are spirits," says Saint Augustine, "but it is not because they are spirits that they are Angels. They become Angels when they are sent, for the name Angel refers to their office not to their nature. You ask the name of this nature, it is <spirit>; you ask its office, it is that of an Angel, (i.e., a messenger). In as far as he exists, an Angel is a spirit; in as far as he acts, he is an Angel."[28] The word "angel," comes from a Greek word meaning "messenger." In the Scriptures of the Old Testament, the most frequently used name to designate the Angels is <mal'akh>, which means, messenger or legate.
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nonsense.

"Witnesses" are people.

READ Genesis 19:1

The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

Two Witnesses are not the same as 2 Angels

A Witness is someone who TESTIFY's to the TRUTH..

The Church of Jesus Christ...
Susie

bigD111

User ID: 4221691
United States
02/19/2012 06:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Read Zechariah. Joshua and Zerubbabel are the two olive trees, they represent the 144,000. The two witnesses in Jerusalem will be from among that group. The 144,000 are the witnesses.
In Isaiah 43:10 (spoken to Jacob and Israel) You are My witnesses, says the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no other God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.
Isaiah 43:12 I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed,
And there was no foreign God among you; Therefore you are My witnesses, Says the Lord, "that I am God"
Isaiah 44:8 Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.'" (spoken to Jacob and jeshurun, the 144,000)
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5615806
United States
02/19/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Two Witnesses are found in 1 John

Please stop insulting Jesus Christ, He said it is finished!

THE WATER AND THE BLOOD THAT FLOWED FROM CHRIST SIDE SAVED US FROM OUR SINS AND ARE INDEED THE TWO WITNESSES ON EARTH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10868231
United States
02/19/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zec 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
Zec 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Zec 4:9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
Zec 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
Zec 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Zec 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zec 3:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
Zec 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Hag 1:12 Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the LORD their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him, and the people did fear before the LORD.
Hag 2:2 Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying,
Hag 2:3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing?
Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:
Hag 2:5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
Hag 2:6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
Hag 2:7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
Hag 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Hag 2:9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

Hag prophecied that Joshua nad Zerubabel would build the latter house whos glory was greater than the former. We know the physical latter house was an abomination, controlled by Herod and destroyed in 70 AD.

Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

The 2 witnesses are the Royal Priesthood, the example of Zerubabel and Joshua manifest in the new testament believer.

1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Zerubabel was the Governor of Judah, he prepared the temple for the first coming. The 2 witnesses, the body of Christ, the true body in the inner court, measure and build the latter house, new Jerusalem.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

The latter house Hag prophecied about is New Jerusalem the spiritual body of new covenant believers. This is the third temple.
christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
The Two Witnesses are found in 1 John

Please stop insulting Jesus Christ, He said it is finished!

THE WATER AND THE BLOOD THAT FLOWED FROM CHRIST SIDE SAVED US FROM OUR SINS AND ARE INDEED THE TWO WITNESSES ON EARTH!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5615806

I am not disputing that... I am saying the Witnesses come about from the Gospels in the Stars...They go hand in hand...
Susie

christian  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Read Zechariah. Joshua and Zerubbabel are the two olive trees, they represent the 144,000. The two witnesses in Jerusalem will be from among that group. The 144,000 are the witnesses.
In Isaiah 43:10 (spoken to Jacob and Israel) You are My witnesses, says the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no other God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.
Isaiah 43:12 I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed,
And there was no foreign God among you; Therefore you are My witnesses, Says the Lord, "that I am God"
Isaiah 44:8 Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.'" (spoken to Jacob and jeshurun, the 144,000)
 Quoting: bigD111

I understand the Two Witnesses..The Bible and Holy SPirit bring fourth the Chosen 144,000 but Jesus said there would be *Signs* in the Sun, Moon and Stars...What I am saying is that the 11/11/11 Red and Blue Star formation seems to bring fourth the *Two Witnesses*
Susie

A.
User ID: 33619266
United States
04/25/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are not stars. We are just normal people from normal families. However, red and blue are our colors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
04/25/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 stars for thinking outside the gold-plated monogrammed box.

-1 for Rapture nonsense.

cheers

GLP