Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,077 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 700,577
Pageviews Today: 1,218,130Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 8,072
12:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[Finished] Phase 2: I alone am effecting the Magnetosphere with nothing more then the mind. Proof inside.

LakeXeno
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9350448
United States
02/19/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
[Finished] Phase 2: I alone am effecting the Magnetosphere with nothing more then the mind. Proof inside.
This will become a daily activity for me. Getting the Magnetosphere to show up on charts as "white hot" (ie, pressured.) I'm thinking of also working with the magnetosphere in of itself. All with nothing more then the mind.

You can reference my first thread here:
Thread: I alone am effecting the Magnetosphere with nothing more then the mind. Proof inside.

And my first proof here:
[link to www.flickr.com]

I'm now taking a screenshot for the "before":
[link to www.flickr.com]

And I will post an "after" screenshot later:
[link to www.flickr.com]

Toodles! I hope you enjoy the show. :D

Also, the charts can be referenced at: [link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 05:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
02/19/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: [Finished] Phase 2: I alone am effecting the Magnetosphere with nothing more then the mind. Proof inside.
ZzzzZZZZzzzzzz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11070031
Greenland
02/19/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: [Finished] Phase 2: I alone am effecting the Magnetosphere with nothing more then the mind. Proof inside.
Somebody please figure how he's playing with us.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody please figure how he's playing with us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11070031

Just sit back and enjoy the show as you do normally in day to day life. =]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7932354
United States
02/19/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude it's been WAYYYYYYYYYYY hotter before. It's been like 1000 times hotter.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
dude it's been WAYYYYYYYYYYY hotter before. It's been like 1000 times hotter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7932354

I just started my friend.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The pressure is coming along nicely.

[link to www.flickr.com]

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 03:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9005159
United States
02/19/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, well I bet you can't produce and x-flare like I did, purely with my mind. Also did a coronal ejection that looked like the eye of Ra back in 2001. Takes a lot of extreme concentration and not something I want to do again though.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, well I bet you can't produce and x-flare like I did, purely with my mind. Also did a coronal ejection that looked like the eye of Ra back in 2001. Takes a lot of extreme concentration and not something I want to do again though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9005159

I've just begun. In time. ;)
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11106435
Australia
02/19/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two threads - same BS - your ego is running amuk. And your thoughtstreams are messy. Find something else to amuse youself - Leave the Magnetosphere ALONE

``:kdju:
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of pressure so far. :)

[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

Will not stop until it's whitey white hot. :)

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:22 PM
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just noticed the time. Was hoping to have this wrapped up in a hour. :|

I'll keep at it. Make it a good show.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11106359
United States
02/19/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mass is God's energy condensed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your alignment with the Universe? Have you ever studied the 1st earth battalion? Is what you are doing in consideration to the magnetosphere the same as cloud bursting?
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mass is God's energy condensed. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your alignment with the Universe? Have you ever studied the 1st earth battalion? Is what you are doing in consideration to the magnetosphere the same as cloud bursting?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11106359

Never heard of the 1st earth battalion. I feal like a 4 out of 10. Always seeking, never finding. I'm just putting on a show right now, don't know about cloud bursting.
BigJerm

User ID: 8623090
United States
Report Abusive Post
That is not buning. That is minimal activity right meow.
BigJerm
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Just noticed the time. Was hoping to have this wrapped up in a hour. :|

I'll keep at it. Make it a good show.
 Quoting: LakeXeno
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
In regards to your ability to manipulate cosmic occurrences, would you say that a dark, or a benevolent source empowers you?
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
In regards to your ability to manipulate cosmic occurrences, would you say that a dark, or a benevolent source empowers you?

Not at all. I feel truly ... free? I know it sounds strange but it feals like my mind wants to "hug" the universe after each ... experiment. I'm a pretty manly man and never gave out a hug in years so it's fascinating to say the least.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you strengthened your abilities to enable you to make materialize any random object of mass?
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Things moving along steadily:

[link to www.flickr.com]

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:44 PM
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you strengthened your abilities to enable you to make materialize any random object of mass?

Honestly, no. It only started for me a week ago. (As noted I believe on my other thread when I entered the bathroom the door closed gently behind me and the shower turned on w/ the water temperature at a perfect temperature.)

I didn't think nothing of it until I got to work and thought how "efficiently" the morning went. heh.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:45 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to thank you for your post on this subject matter. It is resonating with me. Thanks and good luck the magnetosphere is getting into the red.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to thank you for your post on this subject matter. It is resonating with me. Thanks and good luck the magnetosphere is getting into the red.

=] Appreciate it. It's merely just a test/testament to what mankind can do really. Yea I'm showboating it but people will hopefully slowly understand they can do similar things.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:50 PM
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet with all the evidence provided there are still people clinging to their bibles/tin hats. "Nope, didn't happen." Or "it's of the debil!"

=]

In all honesty I'm really trying to wrap this up around 5pm. Something else is effecting it which is "evening out" my attempts to get'er white. However, faith and strength of will, will prevail.

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 04:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Honestly, no. It only started for me a week ago. (As noted I believe on my other thread when I entered the bathroom the door closed gently behind me and the shower turned on w/ the water temperature at a perfect temperature.)

I didn't think nothing of it until I got to work and thought how "efficiently" the morning went. heh.

I'm glad OP Dr. Manhattan here isn't a liberal, or we'd be fucked.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

I don't understand?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

I don't understand?

You with the superpowers.

I'm glad you're not a liberal.

Look up the Dr. Manhattan reference, you'll get it.
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So beautiful. :)

More and more pressure.

[link to www.flickr.com]
LakeXeno  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say."

That the reference?

[link to en.wikiquote.org]

Last Edited by LakeXeno on 02/19/2012 05:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155690
United States
02/19/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
FALSE.
I am also effecting the magnetosphere with my mind.
And my mind is more powerful than yours.

Check, game and match.

GLP