Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,925 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,065,689
Pageviews Today: 1,782,191Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,077
06:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the center of my skull was vibrating/shocked wtf?? any thoughts???

monkeyman
User ID: 1528179
United States
02/19/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
the center of my skull was vibrating/shocked wtf?? any thoughts???
i woke up last night around one am. i dont recall the dream i was having, but i had the physical sense of a frightening dream: my body was tingling in away it does when these types of dreams occur.

so i was lying there, in bed, processing the "fear" sensations i was having (without a mental explanation of the fear as i couldnt remember my dream and there wasnt any other obvious cause for a fear response). why was i feeling fear? (or maybe why was my body reacting as it does when i feel fear).

after a minute or two, i felt this sensation in the center of my skull (i assume my brain) that felt like a mild shock. it didnt hurt, but it was very noticeable.

it only lasted a split second, yet i could feel a build up. i could feel something starting, then the shock, then it was gone - all in a blink of an eye.

i was left in a state of confusion, not so much from the shock/vibration sensation, but trying to figure out wtf just occurred.

the fear sensation disappeared too, but i am not certain in which order (or if all at the same time).

my initial thought was my brain was just scanned. i dont really think it was scanned, and i have no explanations of how/why it was scanned (i have never had any abductions - whether govt or aliens or both - and i am not suggesting that occurred, though an open to all possibilities lol) just that was the thought that popped in my head.

has anything like this happened to any one else?

maybe this is related. over the past year or so, i have noticed many times while lying in bed with my eyes shut the light movements you see in your closed eyes yet there is an external light source. at first i always assumed it was car headlights shining in my bedroom (my bedroom faces the road) yet every time i open my eyes to see the headlights inside my room, there are no external lights. i have since kept my eyes shut when this occurs to see if anything else happens. nothing has, but i am still playing around with whatever is causing the lights.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11108658
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the center of my skull was vibrating/shocked wtf?? any thoughts???
Yeah stay of the CRACK cocaine you american useless retard fucking muppet go fuck a queer you voted for barry and now that you got change you don't want it good enough for you arseholes/
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
that last paragraph made no sense. sorry. i guess i should better proof read. anyway, this is what i meant:

maybe this is related. over the past year or so, while lying in bed with my eyes shut, i see movements of light similar to what is experienced when your eyes are shut and there is an strong external light source. i always assumed it was car headlights shining in my bedroom (my bedroom faces the road) yet every time i opened my eyes, immediately after having the inner light experience, to see the headlights inside my room, there arent any. i have since kept my eyes shut when this occurs to see if anything else happens. nothing has, but i am still playing around with whatever is causing the lights.
Storm*

User ID: 1199093
United States
02/19/2012 04:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe some sort of seizure? I know right before some seizures people have different experiences, maybe a strange taste for example.
Storm*

User ID: 1199093
United States
02/19/2012 04:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
that last paragraph made no sense. sorry. i guess i should better proof read. anyway, this is what i meant:

maybe this is related. over the past year or so, while lying in bed with my eyes shut, i see movements of light similar to what is experienced when your eyes are shut and there is an strong external light source. i always assumed it was car headlights shining in my bedroom (my bedroom faces the road) yet every time i opened my eyes, immediately after having the inner light experience, to see the headlights inside my room, there arent any. i have since kept my eyes shut when this occurs to see if anything else happens. nothing has, but i am still playing around with whatever is causing the lights.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1528179

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah stay of the CRACK cocaine you american useless retard fucking muppet go fuck a queer you voted for barry and now that you got change you don't want it good enough for you arseholes/
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11108658

whoa, whoa, whoa.

first off, i am not a muppet.

secondly, if you know of any queers interested in getting fucked by a non-muppet, please send them my way.

thirdly, my father's name is barry. it was too hard not to vote for someone with the same name. what can i say, i am only human (please refer to the "first off" statement).

lastly, you mean to say that crack cocaine can make your inner skull vibrate? righteous.

m.m.

ps-from your perspective is football hooligan a euphemism or a slur?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.in5d.com]

All is well. You are LOVE(d)!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9919572
Canada
02/19/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol.

Dude you totally had a wet dream.

Sensation and build up huh??

5a5a5a5a
banana2banana2banana2banana2

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11072250
Argentina
02/19/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
aneurysm
pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1992275
Canada
02/19/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes this is TRUE

They are using the "toys" on folks during the night...
V2K tech and such
frequency beams that burn...
INTERFERENCE trying to stop dream communications?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10417993
United States
02/19/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep.

5D

It's DMT.

Check your pineal glow.

Or hormonal flow/cycle.

Time cycle that is. However your want is to look at it.

Time in sunlight activates DMT through melatonin precursor. Staying awake through sleepy period of melatonin precursor turning into DMT is like passing through the gate/void into the beyond. This is simply another way of consciously accessing the information of the subconscious.

Another way is to simply sleep. But you see because of mass brainwashing, people are told dreams are not real. If you experience it, it contains information really relative to you and your being. It is not just some random information, it is not real in the same way we consider physical reality real, either.

It is more real, or we would say, just as flying in a dream can be more intense than anything in real life for some people who don't know how to turn their dreams of other reality there, into waking reality here.

You are probably getting this because it is your time to grow, the only thing I can say is to become initiated through a divine healing light/process and a positively aligned practice or development.

This is essentially the total development, of your whole being, it is a decision to utilize your awareness to continue gaining awareness and shining it out through creative expression and the being that a human can be by maximizing their awareness and balancing themselves.

It is a delicate balance of not taking in too much at once, so that you don't properly process some of it and miss something. Or traumatize yourself, or fall to distraction or stagnation.

So it's about pacing yourself. Pacing your actions, because that is more important than how much you think about something, although you will see that the two are inexplicably intertwined.

The light when you close your eyes is what they call the pineal or third eye opening, it is some kind of harmonic vibration that begins there, or emanates. Apparently the various projections in energy, of the brain, stimulate or influence our real, internal, conscious experience. So the brain can literally open up a harmonic vibration that takes our consciousness to a new level.

It is really a level that represents reality, as like the sea shell, or something similarly representing the information of the divine (sunflower), the brain is actually composed in a way that will represent the universe as a whole.

So when we utilize the various part of the many components of the brain, and a certain similar/common outcome can happen, such as this ancient understanding of the third eye expansion/experience, it is an experience that brings us to a place that is universally understood and known.

It is archetypal, within genetics.

It almost makes me begin to imagine whether each "room of the soul" is akin to levels of evolution through the activation of various processes and components of the brain and body. Or the attainment of various levels of universal harmony.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5114133
United States
02/19/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
i woke up last night around one am. i dont recall the dream i was having, but i had the physical sense of a frightening dream: my body was tingling in away it does when these types of dreams occur.

so i was lying there, in bed, processing the "fear" sensations i was having (without a mental explanation of the fear as i couldnt remember my dream and there wasnt any other obvious cause for a fear response). why was i feeling fear? (or maybe why was my body reacting as it does when i feel fear).

after a minute or two, i felt this sensation in the center of my skull (i assume my brain) that felt like a mild shock. it didnt hurt, but it was very noticeable.

it only lasted a split second, yet i could feel a build up. i could feel something starting, then the shock, then it was gone - all in a blink of an eye.

i was left in a state of confusion, not so much from the shock/vibration sensation, but trying to figure out wtf just occurred.

the fear sensation disappeared too, but i am not certain in which order (or if all at the same time).

my initial thought was my brain was just scanned. i dont really think it was scanned, and i have no explanations of how/why it was scanned (i have never had any abductions - whether govt or aliens or both - and i am not suggesting that occurred, though an open to all possibilities lol) just that was the thought that popped in my head.

has anything like this happened to any one else?

maybe this is related. over the past year or so, i have noticed many times while lying in bed with my eyes shut the light movements you see in your closed eyes yet there is an external light source. at first i always assumed it was car headlights shining in my bedroom (my bedroom faces the road) yet every time i open my eyes to see the headlights inside my room, there are no external lights. i have since kept my eyes shut when this occurs to see if anything else happens. nothing has, but i am still playing around with whatever is causing the lights.
 Quoting: monkeyman 1528179

Get a medical and eye exam. A retinal detachment and migraines can cause light variations as well as an impending stroke.

[link to www.mayoclinic.com]

[link to www.mayoclinic.com]

[link to www.webmd.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes this is TRUE

They are using the "toys" on folks during the night...
V2K tech and such
frequency beams that burn...
INTERFERENCE trying to stop dream communications?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1992275

So that's what you want to look out for.

Maintaining that fear response.

Trust your instincts, don't develop too crazy a sleep pattern, don't become obsessed with the dreams or anything.

But definitely obey your instincts and the emotions you get and start working with a kind of source of universal positivity in your life, a kind of unconditional love that you can work on and develop through various means to be activated and emitted in various ways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11103765
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
now the divine spark has ignited you will feel more and more. see more lights, feel the wind around your body.
well done, it is about time too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get a medical and eye exam. A retinal detachment and migraines can cause light variations as well as an impending stroke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5114133

This too, if you experience pain, and aren't meditating or actively seeking an experience like this.

If you are the type of person who has been having events like this throughout their life, related to altered perception, meditation, the center of the forehead/brain, and the rest of the body, then you may already know what to do.

If you are simply experiencing something strange with your body, definitely look into it to make sure you are not in pain and your diet contains enough healthy, fresh, clean vegetables.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7432020
United States
02/19/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the opening of the third eye my friend. Many people have had this same thing lately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11103610
Australia
02/19/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
the centre of your skull is vibrating?

get your woman to sit on your head. she'll thank you for it cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10242376
United States
02/19/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe some sort of seizure? I know right before some seizures people have different experiences, maybe a strange taste for example.
 Quoting: Storm*

^This^

Get an MRI or whatever tests they need to do for a clear diagnosis/to rule anything else out.

also, possibly low in electrolytes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184071
Germany
02/19/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep.

5D

It's DMT.

Check your pineal glow.

Or hormonal flow/cycle.

Time cycle that is. However your want is to look at it.

Time in sunlight activates DMT through melatonin precursor. Staying awake through sleepy period of melatonin precursor turning into DMT is like passing through the gate/void into the beyond. This is simply another way of consciously accessing the information of the subconscious.

Another way is to simply sleep. But you see because of mass brainwashing, people are told dreams are not real. If you experience it, it contains information really relative to you and your being. It is not just some random information, it is not real in the same way we consider physical reality real, either.

It is more real, or we would say, just as flying in a dream can be more intense than anything in real life for some people who don't know how to turn their dreams of other reality there, into waking reality here.

You are probably getting this because it is your time to grow, the only thing I can say is to become initiated through a divine healing light/process and a positively aligned practice or development.

This is essentially the total development, of your whole being, it is a decision to utilize your awareness to continue gaining awareness and shining it out through creative expression and the being that a human can be by maximizing their awareness and balancing themselves.

It is a delicate balance of not taking in too much at once, so that you don't properly process some of it and miss something. Or traumatize yourself, or fall to distraction or stagnation.

So it's about pacing yourself. Pacing your actions, because that is more important than how much you think about something, although you will see that the two are inexplicably intertwined.

The light when you close your eyes is what they call the pineal or third eye opening, it is some kind of harmonic vibration that begins there, or emanates. Apparently the various projections in energy, of the brain, stimulate or influence our real, internal, conscious experience. So the brain can literally open up a harmonic vibration that takes our consciousness to a new level.

It is really a level that represents reality, as like the sea shell, or something similarly representing the information of the divine (sunflower), the brain is actually composed in a way that will represent the universe as a whole.

So when we utilize the various part of the many components of the brain, and a certain similar/common outcome can happen, such as this ancient understanding of the third eye expansion/experience, it is an experience that brings us to a place that is universally understood and known.

It is archetypal, within genetics.

It almost makes me begin to imagine whether each "room of the soul" is akin to levels of evolution through the activation of various processes and components of the brain and body. Or the attainment of various levels of universal harmony.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10417993

Beautifully said! Thank you, Dearheart!

hf

GLP