User ID: 1407188
United States
02/19/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I just drank 10 grams of Maeng Da Kratom Tea Ask me A Question
were did u get it??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1563432
Shaman's Garden,I have been ordering from them since'07,they have good stuff,and are really genouras if you are a regular customer.I,m not trying to shill for them though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5648569
United States
02/19/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does really create a euphoric sensation? Or is it more akin to a speedball?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does really create a euphoric sensation? Or is it more akin to a speedball?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5648569

It is honestly really not that intense,I am an ex opiate addict,but I have been clean(From Opiates for 3 years)
I usually drank Kratom Tea about 4 times amonth when I get the blues.It feels more like codeine or hydrocone to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10242376
United States
02/19/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep us updated when your liver craps out. No offense meant, but there are a dozen natural things that aren't half as deadly as kratom (and with better, and more spiritual effects). Tea probably isn't as bad, but it's still not healthy.
solar2004

User ID: 7581004
Canada
02/19/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kratom is great. I enjoy bali Kratom the most for the sedative effects.
The effects arent like a speedball at all its more like just taking some Heroin but drinking a cup of coffee at the same time.

User ID: 1342725
United States
02/19/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever smoke the extract?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep us updated when your liver craps out. No offense meant, but there are a dozen natural things that aren't half as deadly as kratom (and with better, and more spiritual effects). Tea probably isn't as bad, but it's still not healthy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10242376

You are hopefully joking.I have been dranking Kratom as I said above and I have never had liver problems,my liver is 100 percent healthy according to my doctor.You must work for Big Pharma.whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11110373
Canada
02/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try not to shit on the rug after you bleed out.

K thanks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever smoke the extract?
 Quoting: 1342725
I have Taken the extract,but never smoked it,but this tea makes me feel pretty good.
solar2004

User ID: 7581004
Canada
02/19/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
smoking Kratom does very little; alkaloids are destroyed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
smoking Kratom does very little; alkaloids are destroyed.
 Quoting: solar2004
I have also heard this.I know that they will ban it soon,that is why I went ahead with this thread.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am feeling pretty good,feels like I took about 30 mgs of Hydrocodone.
Atom-Boy

User ID: 8571023
Japan
02/19/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this still legal in the US/ Canatard?

I know many People on a Island in Thailand/ Burmese Side,
they nearly eat only Kratom and they do
not look healthy at all!
G.Y.!B.E.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are hopefully joking.I have been dranking Kratom as I said above and I have never had liver problems,my liver is 100 percent healthy according to my doctor.You must work for Big Pharma.whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407188

I'm not a fan of big pharma, but I love my pot and salvia. Neither of which will destroy my internal organs.

Just use with caution is all I'm saying. It's nothing to do with big pharma at all, so not sure why the defensive tone is needed! lol. I am just saying be careful. There are several herbs out there that are not healthy for the body...for example yerba mate, st. john's wort, and parsley.

Parsley is great, but shouldn't take in excess when pregnant or it causes spontaneous abortion early on.

There's so much you really could learn from midwifery that has nothing to do with big pharma and everything to do with mother nature and respecting it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this still legal in the US/ Canatard?

I know many People on a Island in Thailand/ Burmese Side,
they nearly eat only Kratom and they do
not look healthy at all!
 Quoting: Atom-Boy

Yes it is 100% legal all over the US,but big pharma has startded pimping money to the media to probably eventually ban it.I have never had any health issues from Kratom,but I don't think I will ever take it daily.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not a fan of big pharma, but I love my pot and salvia. Neither of which will destroy my internal organs.

Just use with caution is all I'm saying. It's nothing to do with big pharma at all, so not sure why the defensive tone is needed! lol. I am just saying be careful. There are several herbs out there that are not healthy for the body...for example yerba mate, st. john's wort, and parsley.

Parsley is great, but shouldn't take in excess when pregnant or it causes spontaneous abortion early on.

There's so much you really could learn from midwifery that has nothing to do with big pharma and everything to do with mother nature and respecting it.

I respect your opinion then.I just know that I have never had any health issues with it.peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone has a question,they better hurry,I plan to go outside in nature in a few minutes to meditate.Womever thinks Kratom can't be spiritual are ignorant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11103610
Australia
02/19/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone has a question,they better hurry,I plan to go outside in nature in a few minutes to meditate.Womever thinks Kratom can't be spiritual are ignorant.

cruise

get a job you drug fucked hippie
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11103610

Yet,I just took a minute of your time that you will never get backbird
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11103610
Australia
02/19/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11103610

Yet,I just took a minute of your time that you will never get backbird

bushfing lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11110373
Canada
02/19/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11110373
You are so original-THERE ARE NO JOBS in the US-you havent heardbird
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going outsidebyekitty
DoomDonkey

User ID: 3694521
United States
02/19/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you like tea better than eating it?

My donkey will sometimes eat some kratom and he seems to like the effects but after it has worn off 6-8hrs later he seems to feel bad. Does that happen to you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you like tea better than eating it?

My donkey will sometimes eat some kratom and he seems to like the effects but after it has worn off 6-8hrs later he seems to feel bad. Does that happen to you?
 Quoting: DoomDonkey

Yes I prefer the tea,there have been occasions were I feel like I have a hanover fort a few hours after it wears off,it very well may not be good for daily use.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11116093
United States
02/19/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best thing about Kratom that I experienced was that it lets you perform some serious manual labor on hot days. When I was doing some homesteading in northern california I'd eat kratom and be able to work all day in 100 degree temps without breaking a sweat. Maeng Da is definitely the best grade to get, but since then my opiate tolerance has gone up a bit and last time I used kratom I didn't even feel it. Very cool plant though with a lot of benefits, highly recommended if you work outdoors in the summertime, it just makes you want to work like a mexican.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I respect your opinion then.I just know that I have never had any health issues with it.peace

It's cumulative, not instant, which I'm sure you understand. Daily use is not healthy, but less than that probably would be less of an impact as your body has more time to deal with any toxins.

I appreciate that you respect my opinion, but you should do research so as to not hurt or further injure yourself. As a recovering addict/user with a potentially addictive personality, you should stick with things that are known to be non-harmful or minimally-harmful (just in case, you know?). I can't say for certain things that you did previously were more harmful than kratom because to what I know of it, it's actually very harmful in daily usage.

I do know salvia tea is really good for soothing depression and anxiety, so if that is a possibility, adding that into your life may allow to you be less reliant on substances that are potentially harmful. Note: smoking salvia would have a negative effect on the lungs which could be reversed/avoided by smoking cannabis (dilates and expectorates). They should never be used together though.

Salvia tea is really mild and catnip tea is good too for soothing depression/anxiety. In tea form, I am pretty certain it wouldn't be terrible to mix salvia with other herbs for a tea (of normal strength, so no need to make a strong tea).

There's always a naysayer and I dislike being a naysayer, but it is important to me to share what I know in order for others to be able to suffer less either now or in the future.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also, erowid is a great website for information on safety and efficacy of pretty much anything under the sun.

GLP