NATIVE AMERICANS

r u one?
User ID: 1374649
United States
02/19/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NATIVE AMERICANS
alot of people talk about native american heritage...etc.
[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]
as if one people have more of a right to live on a certain piece of ground. This kind of thinking is very short sighted and somewhat ridiculous.

'native americans' as called today are mongolians. NOT NATIVE TO NORTH AMERICA.

along with other races which were here thousands of years ago..and now mixed into the mongolians which now live here...this idea of one race having a 'right' is ignorance.

it is a fact that when anglo-saxons got to North America...the mongolians here were very much at war one tribe against the next commonly practicing child slavery, barbarism and every heinous crime agains humanity that can be concieved against each other.

sure there were some tribes more peaceful than others, just like there are more peaceful anglos than others.

everyone just needs to have a heads up ...,..there is no 'special' group...

get over yourselves.

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NATIVE AMERICANS
one such group that came here over 10,000 yrs ago, being CAUCASOID is evidenced by this man

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
JimBomB

User ID: 10919784
United States
02/19/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
And of course you say this shit as A.COWARD - You know NOTHING!
:fun28:fun24
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
samanthasunflower

User ID: 10905783
United States
02/19/2012 07:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
So you'd be fine if I showed up at your house and demanded that you leave so that I can have it?

After all, it's just a piece of ground.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you'd be fine if I showed up at your house and demanded that you leave so that I can have it?

Quoting: samanthasunflower

interesting comment.

so..do you think that the separate tribes in N and S America weren't already doing that to EACH OTHER when the white man showed up?

it wasn't like there were prosperous villages..all set up nice...everyone smiling..when all of a sudden in comes a bunch of white guys killing everyone.

they kidnapped and enslaved each others childdren, women and animals.

they butchered each other in constant war.

does that justify the white man's taking over the land?

no.

I just made one point. this land didn't belong to them. they are asians. IT IS THE TRUTH, LIKE IT OR NOT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
And of course you say this shit as A.COWARD - You know NOTHING!
:fun28::fun24:
 Quoting: JimBomB

what is it with you folks and your a.coward attacks?

is your real name JimBOMB?

how does it feel to be an anonymous coward there, JIMBOMB?
Windsage4 nli
User ID: 11108463
United States
02/19/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Based on your line of thinking, we are all Africans, as the first hominids originated there.

If 10,000 years of domicile doesn't give some rights to a race, then certainly 500 years of invasion gives even less.

BTW, where DO you live? I'll be over tonight to have your stuff.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Proof Caucasians are the first Native Americans

woa!

lots of one star native americans?

did anyone even bother to look at the links on the DNA absolute proof that they are asian/mongolian?

sure, the white man took the land...just like they had done from the group in video above
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Based on your line of thinking, we are all Africans, as the first hominids originated there.

If 10,000 years of domicile doesn't give some rights to a race, then certainly 500 years of invasion gives even less.

Quoting: Windsage4 nli 11108463

hmm. for every anthropologist you can find that says all human roots go back to the Africans I'll find you 2 that will debunk it.

the most simple DNA studies have proven the current politically correct conclusion that black Africa is the root of caucasions as PATENTLY FALSE.

you just keep wanting to be special. that's ok.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

looks like you would love to take something that isn't yours. How does it feel? I thought you , as a native american would be on a higher plane than the heathen white man.

funny huh?
Windsage4 nli
United States
02/19/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm. for every anthropologist you can find that says all human roots go back to the Africans I'll find you 2 that will debunk it.

the most simple DNA studies have proven the current politically correct conclusion that black Africa is the root of caucasions as PATENTLY FALSE.

you just keep wanting to be special. that's ok.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374649

Guess you missed my point. Everybody came from SOMEWHERE else. I don't know where your people originally came from, but if you believe you have a right to your home, by your current logic you do not have that right.

However, I don't expect you to understand my point of view. Just playin' with ya, really. Genius.
JimBomB

User ID: 10919784
United States
02/19/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
After reading your science based reply's and your knowledge of this topic I'm very sure you are very ignorant about it and can not force myself to argue with the local idiot.What you think you know, is not IT! Oshemalla A.coward Tankashila,MitakuyeOyasin.
fun9
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, actually I am white and my ancestors came to America on the Mayflower. So ha ha, I come from a long line of dominators.
Windsage4 nli
United States
02/19/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, actually I am white and my ancestors came to America on the Mayflower. So ha ha, I come from a long line of dominators.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11108463
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451276
Mexico
02/19/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11108463

of pillagers and thieves you mean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1557060
United States
02/19/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
There were MANY peaceful, and often maternalistic, tribes of Indians in the Americas. The Lenape Indians from along the Mid-eastern states, ~Delaware up to Conn. were just this type. In the north there were other tribes that would engage in war with them, but the Lenape were incredibly peaceful and kept to themselves. Around Philadelphia they had little to no contact with any other tribes. Then the white man came and traded with them. The whites gave metal tools in return for furs, grains and whatnot. Eventually they were wiped out by the white folk.

IMO no one is entitled to any land. The closest you can become to owning land is when you sustainably live upon and with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10850446
United States
02/19/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

you might want to ask the iraqi people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8621157
United States
02/20/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Indian tribes have legends of tall peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, before the Indians themselves. For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of "exterminating" a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves, dated by archaeologists to over 9000 years old.

Kaylee

User ID: 1869530
United States
02/20/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

interesting comment.

so..do you think that the separate tribes in N and S America weren't already doing that to EACH OTHER when the white man showed up?

it wasn't like there were prosperous villages..all set up nice...everyone smiling..when all of a sudden in comes a bunch of white guys killing everyone.

they kidnapped and enslaved each others childdren, women and animals.

they butchered each other in constant war.

does that justify the white man's taking over the land?

no.

I just made one point. this land didn't belong to them. they are asians. IT IS THE TRUTH, LIKE IT OR NOT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374649

I'm an asian?!
I have native canadian tribe blood.
I learned all that junk in school about the berring straight and how the native people must have migrated from when it was above land.

Where the fuck do you get your information on the history of aboriginals?
American history books?! Sounds like it.
I'm sorry you had to be a part of that.
I think the POINT is that the land belongs to ANYONE who is capable of living off the land without destroying the land...Which is NOT what the europeans did at all.
That is the bottom line point, and one day mother earth will take it back, kill us all, and start over.

Shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
(Carlin)
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

I do not hand out bad karma. Ever.

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Kaylee

United States
02/20/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Indian tribes have legends of tall peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, before the Indians themselves. For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of "exterminating" a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves, dated by archaeologists to over 9000 years old.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8621157

Yea!
They talk about star gods.
Tall blonde haired blue eyed people.
Very interesting stuff.
I believe it!
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.
~George Carlin

You can find me on paltalk from 8pm to 8am EST .. In the adult section look for the room "Addicted To The Virus". We welcome everyone.

Kaylee

United States
02/20/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the red haired giants.
There is even archaeological proof of these people.
~George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6640909
United States
02/20/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
All cowboys are still fuckups.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11150422
United States
02/20/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagIt has been sometime since i have observed a complete display of idiocy -thanks for that OP
Princess Dagmar

User ID: 8493300
Canada
02/20/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Indian tribes have legends of tall peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, before the Indians themselves.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8621157

Disparate First Nations in British Columbia Canada have legends of the Transformers, giant beings who walked the land "setting things right" when their ancestors arrived here and "taught the people everything" how to fish by making nets, what plants to eat etc.

The Sto'lo say they were the children of red-headed woodpecker and black bear.
The truth is the highest religion.

GLP