Fluroide is EXTREMELY toxic

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11031640
United States
02/21/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fluroide is EXTREMELY toxic
So mr.flouridetard why isnt the population steril and docile??

Why havent all these bad things happened from floride??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10120329

Can I donate my screen name to you?

Goob [was] here!
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 10846356
United States
02/21/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone wants to remove fluoride from their drinking water, buy a water distiller.
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 10846356
United States
02/21/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride is good for you. In the southwest of the United States there are 237 communities with elevated levels of fluoride in their drinking water. The average life expectancy in those communities is four years higher than in communities without fluoride. On top of that, they also have the fewest number of dental cavities.

Imagine that you get to keep your teeth AND you get to live longer if there is about .4 ppm Floride in your drinking water.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1435822

cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11031640
United States
02/21/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride is good for you. In the southwest of the United States there are 237 communities with elevated levels of fluoride in their drinking water. The average life expectancy in those communities is four years higher than in communities without fluoride. On top of that, they also have the fewest number of dental cavities.

Imagine that you get to keep your teeth AND you get to live longer if there is about .4 ppm Floride in your drinking water.

cruise cruise cruise cruise cruise
 Quoting: Tuff~Kooky

Don't forget, we need a few more Fukushimas as well. It's been proven that Plutonium 238 increases blood flow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8709245
United States
02/21/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't Sodium Flouride bind to calcium?
Bendaddy

User ID: 1999025
Australia
02/21/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
No shit, thats why it says not to swallow your toothpaste man. So...you dont want to use fluroide toothpaste, look at the brits teeth in the 70's, i will take my chances.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6150419

Actually there has been studies done that suggest fluoride prematurely brings teeth to grow in babies and the research that indicates that it IS good is actually flawed because they suggest that baby teeth last longer.

Have a look at the dental flurosis images which shows that too much fluoride is a BAD thing. [link to www.google.com.au]

Why do the governments not put vitamins in our water? They are good for us? They should not put fluoride in our water. They will be held accountable.
It's just a ride....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8663437
United States
02/21/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
sodium premanganat, ammonium hydroxide, chlorine, floride,
this is the water you drink!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10722313
United States
02/21/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
No shit, thats why it says not to swallow your toothpaste man. So...you dont want to use fluroide toothpaste, look at the brits teeth in the 70's, i will take my chances.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6150419

Did you not read the resources? Fluoride does NOT HAVE ANY PROVEN EFFECT ON TEETH. In fact, the detriment that it adds to your health actually damages your bones, teeth, and immune system. Do yourself a favor and buy fluoride free toothpaste. It tastes less like chemicals and I like it a lot more...

Once again, fluoride does not help teeth. As long as you brush often, and well, then you can use any number of powders / compounds to help improve your teeth. Since I quit using fluoride, my teeth have gotten better every dentist visit.

Also... Fluoride is neurotoxic and actually calcifies and eventually disables the pineal gland... which is known as the seat of human consciousness. Avoid it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5396687
United States
02/21/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread OP...I green pinned it for you.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11227843
United States
02/21/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.reverseosmosis.com]

[link to www.filterwater.com]

When I go to jail, I find that I can`t remember stuff as fast, get a weird feeling that this is from the heavily fluoridated water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8663437
United States
02/21/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
try to stay out o the can man.
superfluous moon

User ID: 1497781
Australia
02/21/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is clearly evident to any coherent mind that the evidence we have is already compelling and SHOULD be enough to hit the streets with 'loaded' guns....

the fact that it is deemed 'not enough evidence' is absolute bollox. companies cant dump sodium flouride as its toxic but if they reclassify it as a product its not as regulated? get the fuck out.

what planet am i living on?
superfluous moon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552212
United States
02/21/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is clearly evident to any coherent mind that the evidence we have is already compelling and SHOULD be enough to hit the streets with 'loaded' guns....

the fact that it is deemed 'not enough evidence' is absolute bollox. companies cant dump sodium flouride as its toxic but if they reclassify it as a product its not as regulated? get the fuck out.

Quoting: superfluous moon

earth....peoplehave been screwing people over since the beginning of time...get used to it it only gets worse as time passes on...life sucks
superfluous moon

User ID: 1497781
Australia
02/21/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: superfluous moon

earth....peoplehave been screwing people over since the beginning of time...get used to it it only gets worse as time passes on...life sucks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552212

isn't apathy one of the effects of flouride? analogy of a frog that boils slowly but doesn't feel it until its too late? key is to boil us slow bdance
superfluous moon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10555199
Australia
02/21/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes when its concentrated, not tiny level like in nature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10555199

This.

Not enough in toothpaste to cause any harm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11007495

I remove it from my water anyway.
But only drinking water, nothing else.
The levels are so small most tards just do not get how concentrations of chemicals work.
They do not understand how there is trace levels of Arsenic in spring water.
But its harmless at those levels.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
02/21/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride Used by Nazis to Sterilize Inmates and Make Them Docile

Fluoride is An extremely neurotoxic chemical added to drinking water that interrupts the basic function of nerve cells in the brain, causing docile submissive behavior and IQ devastation

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) - The truth the American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?

Fluoride has been historically used as a tool to oppress populations and was highly regulated. But because modern industry wants to make $$$, they have forced the idea that it is "good" for our teeth and it has poisoned a good portion of society.

Selected Timeline of Fluoride

1940 · Soviet concentration camps maintained by fluoride administration to inmates to decrease resistance to authority and induce physical deteriorization.

1942 · Germany becomes worlds largest producer of aluminum (and Sodium Fluoride). Fluoride is used in the concentration camps to render the prisoners docile and inhibit the questioning of authority.

1943 · Researchers from the US Public Health Service examine the health of residents of Bartlett, Texas to see if the 8ppm fluoride in the drinking water was affecting their health. It was checked again in 1953. They find that the death rate in Bartlett was three times higher than a neighboring town which contained 0.4 ppm fluoride.
1944 · "Even at 1ppm, fluoride in drinking water poisons cattle, horses and sheep" (Moules, G.R., Water Pollution Research and Summary of Current Literature, 1944.

1995 · A Chinese study on fluorides finds that the IQ of children is lowered in fluoridated areas. Zhang, I.B., et al, "Effect of a High Fluoride Water Supply on Children's Intelligence" [Pending Publication]

Facts of Fluoride

· Further studies by the New Jersey Department of Health have now confirmed a 6.9 fold increase in bone cancer in young males.

· Fluoride Increases Hip Fractures

· Drinking fluoridated water will double the number of hip fractures for both older men and women.

· Fluoride Increases Infertility

· Infertility in women was found to increase with water fluoridation.

· Food and Drug Administration (FDA) scientists reported a close correlation between decreasing total fertility rates in women between ages of 10 and 49, and increasing fluoride levels.

· Fluoride Is Unapproved By FDA

· The FDA considers fluoride an unapproved new drug for which there is no proof of safety or effectiveness.

· The FDA does not consider fluoride an essential nutrient.

· Fluoride Is Highly Toxic

· The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology has classified Fluoride as an unapproved dental medicament due to its high toxicity.

Links:
Fluoride and The Pineal Gland
[link to www.youtube.com]

What is Being Put in the Water:
FLUOROSILICIC ACID (HYDROFLUOROSILICIC ACID)
[link to www.chemicalland21.com]

Calcium Fluoride (Occurs Naturally):
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to curezone.com]
[link to www.fluoridealert.org]
[link to www.wholywater.com]

Movies:
The Fluoride Deception(Chris Bryson) - [link to youtu.be]

The Fluoride Deception (Mike Adams) - [link to youtu.be]

The Fluoride Deception (Stanley Monteith) - [link to youtu.be]

Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation - [link to www.youtube.com]

The Bizarre History of Fluoride - [link to youtu.be]

Fire Water: Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace - [link to youtu.be]

Why Fluoridation Should be Halted - [link to video.google.com]

Fluoride: The Hard to Swallow Truth Documentary - [link to youtu.be]
— with Simone Billiondollar Agarrat, Kim Gilstrap, Prinsesa Ni Mitsui, Elizabeth Alsop-Muma, Meredith Sickle, Dawnie Bell, Cindy Ruggiero and Craig Worthington.
 Quoting: theseven333

You got that right! Fluoride is a major byproduct of FERTILIZER production and before it was captured and added to our drinking water, it was responsible for killing both plants and animals (cattle) within a 10 mile radius of fertilizer production facilities. So ... voila! The dental industry came up with a perfect solution: Use it to make stronger teeth!

Well it turns out it DOESN'T make stronger teeth. It makes your teeth more resistant to decay, but it also makes them more brittle! Look in the mirror at your teeth. If they have white streaks or spots on them, you are a victim of DENTAL FLUOROSIS.

Next: google "skeletal fluorosis" and you will see the horrible debilitating effects that fluoride has on people whose natural well waters have high levels of fluoride (e.g., certain communities in India).

The symptoms of fluoride poisoning are similar/identical to CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME and FIBROMYALGIA.

Fluoride comes to us through ciprofloxacin and levaquin (common antibiotics), also through baytril (cipro for your unfortunate dogs and cats), through TEA, through certain JUICES.

Fluoride disturbs the thryoid gland. It also f's up your bones and joints. If you have ANY of the symptoms of hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue, or fibromyalgia, then run don't walk to your nearest health food store and stock up on:

calcium
magnesium
vitamin d3
iodine supplement

STOP drinking fluoridated water, STOP using fluoride toothpaste.
Cut back on teas and juices.

I did these things and within 1 month felt about 1000% better ... like I was 28 again and I"m 61.

I am now detoxifying my chihuahua who has "luxating patella" (basically dislocated kneecap) by putting him on similar supplements and giving him fluoride free water. After just 2 weeks his joint symptoms are reducing.

In 50 years people will look back at fluoride the way we look at cigarettes and thalidamide.

SHIN THIS PIT!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
02/21/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fluoride is An extremely neurotoxic chemical added to drinking water that interrupts the basic function of nerve cells in the brain, causing docile submissive behavior and IQ devastation

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) - The truth the American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?

Fluoride has been historically used as a tool to oppress populations and was highly regulated. But because modern industry wants to make $$$, they have forced the idea that it is "good" for our teeth and it has poisoned a good portion of society.

1940 · Soviet concentration camps maintained by fluoride administration to inmates to decrease resistance to authority and induce physical deteriorization.

1942 · Germany becomes worlds largest producer of aluminum (and Sodium Fluoride). Fluoride is used in the concentration camps to render the prisoners docile and inhibit the questioning of authority.

1943 · Researchers from the US Public Health Service examine the health of residents of Bartlett, Texas to see if the 8ppm fluoride in the drinking water was affecting their health. It was checked again in 1953. They find that the death rate in Bartlett was three times higher than a neighboring town which contained 0.4 ppm fluoride.
1944 · "Even at 1ppm, fluoride in drinking water poisons cattle, horses and sheep" (Moules, G.R., Water Pollution Research and Summary of Current Literature, 1944.

1995 · A Chinese study on fluorides finds that the IQ of children is lowered in fluoridated areas. Zhang, I.B., et al, "Effect of a High Fluoride Water Supply on Children's Intelligence" [Pending Publication]

Facts of Fluoride

· Further studies by the New Jersey Department of Health have now confirmed a 6.9 fold increase in bone cancer in young males.

· Drinking fluoridated water will double the number of hip fractures for both older men and women.

· Food and Drug Administration (FDA) scientists reported a close correlation between decreasing total fertility rates in women between ages of 10 and 49, and increasing fluoride levels.

· The FDA considers fluoride an unapproved new drug for which there is no proof of safety or effectiveness.

· The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology has classified Fluoride as an unapproved dental medicament due to its high toxicity.

Links:

[link to curezone.com]

Movies:

— with Simone Billiondollar Agarrat, Kim Gilstrap, Prinsesa Ni Mitsui, Elizabeth Alsop-Muma, Meredith Sickle, Dawnie Bell, Cindy Ruggiero and Craig Worthington.

You have provided a very large selection of information on a very topical and controversal issue.

And all credit to you for that.

Most of us that have bothered to at least take an interest in this subject will of course be on the same page as your thread attracts attention.

I am with those concerned souls and you, make no mistake about that.

What this thread now needs is some contributors to provide "pier reviewed" research that is indisputable and that will stand up in a court of law.

When our state government forced local councils to floridate water supplies I wrote to my local council and advised them that they had no right or authority to medicate me without my consent.

Of course they just passed the buck.

I believe that in Europe now, this practice has been pretty much eliminated, so one would think that there will exist some serious research to support all our concerns.

I beg for someone to provide reference material that we can all use to attack this abuse of our rights.

This information must exist somewhere.
 Quoting: arkay

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:

"The Case Against Fluoride" by Paul Connett (and others).
Well documented, rational (no fear mongering). Pages and pages of bibliographic references.
Adamic Seed nli
User ID: 11231000
Canada
02/21/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess what many cash strapped municipalities choose when the fluoride salesman comes to town?

Hey, they're both fluoride (saying the word,'fluoride' by itself is meaningless...like saying 'mixture'.)

a)Sodium Fluoride is the recycled waste of aluminum smelters' smokestacks.

b)Calcium Fluoride (remember CALCIUM bones and teeth)makes your teeth stronger.

How about, "Do you cook with aluminum pots?"

BUT, you HAVE TO realize that the fluoride waste products of big industries were considered SO HAZARDOUS that they couldn't be dumped/stores anywhere!

BUT, by a 'Miracle' of advertising, CREST found a way to add it to their toothpaste, and the POOR companies with the waste product HAD a place to DUMP IT ; IN YOUR MOUTH !

Isn't it wonderful ! Problem, reaction SOLUTION !

ISN'T GREED GRAND ! Money wins again; people die from IGNORANCE AGAIN !

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 5743059
Supernatural

User ID: 1578022
Canada
02/21/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come to Vancouver, the tap water is NOT fluoridated!
Silence Dogooder

User ID: 7956027
United States
02/21/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ways to detox flouride from your body:
See [link to www.naturalnews.com]

Here is some supportive information from the above mentioned link:

Sodium Fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer industries. This fluoride has an amazing capacity to combine and increase the potency of other toxic materials. The sodium fluoride obtained from industrial waste and added to water supplies is also already contaminated with lead, aluminum, and cadmium.

It damages the liver and kidneys, weakens the immune system, possibly leading to cancer, creates symptoms that mimic fibromyalgia, and performs as a Trojan Horse to carry aluminum across the blood brain barrier. The latter is recognized as a source of the notorious "dumbing down" with lower IQ's and Alzheimer's effects of fluoride.

Another not commonly known organ victim of fluorosis is the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain. The pineal gland can become calcified from fluorides, inhibiting it's function as a melatonin producer. Melatonin is needed for sound, deep sleep, and the lack of it also contributes to thyroid problems that affect the entire endocrine system. The pineal gland is also considered the physical link to the upper chakras or third eye for spiritual and intuitive openings.

Various permutations of Sodium Fluoride are also in many insecticides for homes and pesticides for crops. Sometimes it is even added to baby foods and bottled waters. If you live in a water fluoridated area, purchase commercially grown fruits, especially grapes, and vegetables that are chemically sprayed and grown areas irrigated by fluoridated water, you are getting a triple whammy! Better skip that fluoridated toothpaste!

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
vita, libertà e felicità
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11243960
Australia
02/21/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Facts of Fluoride

Links:

[link to curezone.com]

Movies:

Yet the masses drinking it are not dying

go figure
Royslist

User ID: 1611270
United States
02/21/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Don't Drink the Water" - Dave Matthews Band
If the most important knowledge was shared openly with everyone it would surely be Vulgarized.

KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW TO BE NOWHERE BUT NOW-HERE

"42" Fill your blood with Gold and let go of Black Metal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9304592
United States
02/21/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride is very bad for the throid. If you have thyroid troubles do some research and if you feel safe doing so, before starting pharmaceutical treatment, eliminate fluoride (choose your bottled water carefully) and add iodine, preferably through an iodine-rich food source such as seaweed.

Check your thyroid function a few weeks later. You might be amazed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6298897
United States
02/21/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
What bottled water is safe and which are unsafe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6298897
United States
02/21/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1462976
United States
02/21/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fluoride and the Nazi connection is a myth but do I agree that its toxic. YES!!!

This is the kind of thing that make you look like loony and people won't take you seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11202847

yea, people who are damn near worthless anyway since they are brainwashed by the fluoride! kind of ironic ait it/
OptimusPrimeX

User ID: 7429731
United States
02/21/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP thanks for that clean and concise post.

Good reference for me to keep for others to look at :D
OptimusPrimeX

User ID: 7429731
United States
02/21/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What bottled water is safe and which are unsafe?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6298897

POland spring is good...
I could be wrong so anyone chime in here..

allegedly most brands are just filtered water and aren't from whatever island/mountain/etc they claim it is.
There are only a few brands that have small amounts and try to keep it that way.

Unless you can Reverse Osmosis your water, it's tought not getting at least a little.

Poland Spring from a list i saw quite a while back ( i can't find it now) has a lesser amount of fluoride.

REVERSE OSMOSIS removes fluoride

Chris white's website had some good video's and information on Fluoride. That is where i originally started into some of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1256520
United States
02/21/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

natural fluoride is usually bonded with calcium. fluoride fed in drinking water is not. it finds something to bond with.
guess what that is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3577340
United States
02/21/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
fluoride is affecting nervous system AND PINEAL GLAND

the only way to flush out fluoride from the body is to consume
TAMARIND

the best is the dried fruit of it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1544935

There are a couple of other sources. Iodine therapy, salt loading, comes to mind. Look it up.

GLP