Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,501 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 500,054
Pageviews Today: 641,993Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 2,251
05:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORE STRANGE NOISES!! This time in Montana and they sound like TRUMPETS!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
02/22/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORE STRANGE NOISES!! This time in Montana and they sound like TRUMPETS!
prophetic seer is a scam artist so this seems like a staged event to get hits :(

wish it were true tho
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10805395

Agreed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37525
Canada
02/22/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
www.PatheticSeer.com
5-7 pm west coast time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4594667
United States
02/22/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And a bump
 Quoting: Vesper33

I’ve had vivid nightmares ever since I posted the very eerie and “strange sounds” that has Missoula talking and looking toward the sky. Awful, awful nightmares. My wife woke me from a dream last night where she says I was screaming like she’s never heard me scream before. I don’t recall dreaming about aliens, nor about 2012. Nothing like that. It was more so about the circumstances of yesterdays event and how I felt enormous pressure from the community to maintain my integrity. It was as if a hundred voices had questions all at the same time – people yelling in my ear saying that I was lying, or that they were frightened and wondering where they needed to go for their family’s safety. It all became so much that I had to start yelling back. And that’s when I woke up.

All this weekend, real voices from friends and family have raised concerns about the ominous metallic sounds I was able to capture near my neighborhood. The same kinds of mysterious noises that are currently being heard around the world. Of course my first thought was that of this being tied into the whole “strange sounds” phenomenon that has taken the web by storm since the beginning of the year. But after replaying the sounds over and over again, I can’t help but think of other, perhaps man-made, possibilities. Let’s break down a few ways this recording could have happened. But first, a little extra background:

Origin of the strange sounds video:

I was indeed the person who filmed the evidence. It was yesterday, Saturday, Feb 18th around 12:40pm in the Hellgate Elementary School playground. I was taking my daughter out for her daily exercise (the same girl you see in the distance in the video) along with my dog. I started to hear the sounds early on in our little adventure and the first time it was heard my dog perked her ears up and my daughter stopped in her tracks. That sound was identical to the one I had taped later, and lasted just as long. Now since I’ve been following this worldwide strange sounds phenomenon for some time, the whole “End of the world” thing popped instantly into my head. What if this was one of those sounds? I had my phone ready to capture the next one just in case. Sure enough, five minutes later the sound had returned. This second sound was captured but I never released this video only because I kept yelling for my daughter to come closer, and honestly I didn’t want the public to be hearing her name for privacy reasons. Perhaps I’ll bleep out her name and upload that one someday too.

The third time I heard the sound was when you saw me begin to record the video. One thing that cannot be heard is exactly how loud it was. It could be heard, yes. But was it extremely loud? Not really. Not loud enough for the whole city to hear it, which leads me to believe the sound came from close by and was extremely isolated. It also makes me think that perhaps this could be something man-made and mechanical very near by.

So let’s explore our options..

Could it be the train tracks near by?

The Missoula rail system is one very loud and unpredictable beast. Trains connecting their loads to another is a sound very familiar to locals. Loud bangs and screeches can be heard from nearly 10 miles away at any given point throughout the day. Still, that doesn’t explain the fan-like whirring sound (heard at about :11 seconds into the video) that started the sound effect off.

What about the Missoula airport?

This to me seems like the least likely of places that kind of sound would come from. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for nearly 4 years and have heard all kinds of planes coming and going overhead and on the runway. I’ve never heard a plane sound like this before.

What about industrial sounds?

My neighborhood is very quiet and we were about 3 blocks away from any busy intersection during the incident. Can’t say I’ve ever heard an automobile of any kind with that kind of noise. But how about mechanical noises from around the Hellgate Elementary School? Air conditioning units in the cold? Power generators? This to me, seems like the most likely and realistic of all the explanations.

Whatever it was, the purpose of sharing this was not to scare this city into running for the hills. And please, don’t ever think this was my lame attempt at a practical joke. Yes, I have been known to pull a fast one on this community from time to time. But this time was not a prank or PR stunt. It was simply something unexplained that I hope we could shed some light on with your help.

Is this God’s second coming? Are the aliens aligning for their global attack? Is it Mother Nature preparing to kick us off this planet? Take from it what you will. Follow your instincts, and always, ALWAYS ask questions. It’s the only way we can get the answers. Even if it means I have to suffer through a paranoid nightmare or two to get to the bottom of it all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783020

Jesus Christ!
Now, as much as I'd like to agree with the South African Witch Doctor that this is the "Horn of Gondor," or some such shit...well, I'm sorry but it isn't.

Now...Go to Sicksense and start reading your ass off. The whole thing about our epoch has to do with known and suspected knowledge which is ancient about our solar system: Yes, the sun and all the planets have actually entered a Plasma Cloud in interstellar space. An idea projected by the Mayans for crying out loud. What? Do you think the bullshit stories they sell all the time as plausible reasons for spending billions on space craft have a damn thing to do with why they spend billions? No! They have all the cards, they know or suspect what may happen. What? Global Warming just happened to crop up? No, they figure that never miss an opportunity to rape the poor, or as Kiss-off liked to say; "never let a good crisis go to waste."

So;
Our sun is acting kooky, the magnetosphere is weak, the Zionists are trying to start World War Three, and now we got the Horns of Gondor sounding in Montana along with people who can neither count change nor even heard of money as debt and think that somehow people and not banks are responsible for the entire last 1000 years of bullshit.
These same imbeciles also think that voting one stooge from one party is somehow different from voting for a stooge from another party. Like Celente said; a vote for anyone besides Ron Paul is a vote for Global Thermo-Nuclear war, and why? Because of the Horns of Gondor...That's Why, but you can't understand how that's logical without busting your ass reading so-called alternative science, or what is being refered to as the New Sciences.

Jeeze! Please, I know it's work to struggle with all the crap it takes to reach some solid knowledge but there just isn't any other way. We got a bunch of crap going on and we little people are deprived of the most critical parts or intentionally told lies to keep us bamboozled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11294344
United States
02/22/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fake. Original uploader is just fishing for facebook "likes". Pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5465453
United States
02/22/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are these these the trumpets of Revelations guys?
These REALLY are much clearer than before. Also this was a DJ of a local radio station and my friend knows this guy. No lies here!!! It looks as though the dog is also reacting to the sounds!

I don't know but the sounds were beautiful. I felt peace when hearing it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012244
Puerto Rico
02/22/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just finished this book (link below) over the weekend, and it begins with strange sounds being heard all over the world, followed by the apocalypse. Truth is stranger than fiction: [link to www.amazon.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5302723
United States
02/22/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
These REALLY are much clearer than before. Also this was a DJ of a local radio station and my friend knows this guy. No lies here!!! It looks as though the dog is also reacting to the sounds!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5465453

So you felt peace hearing a train? It's train wheels going over cold tracks. You people are desperate for anything, ANYTHING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11290405
United States
02/22/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Till I hear it myself it never happened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371780

I feel if the sounds are real we will all hear them by years end. Which I can't wait for cool2

If they aren't real - well I consider that TPTB wan't us to think we are in "the time of Revelations", and would go to lengths to fabricate videos leading to copy cats and such. But I don't get that feeling...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11290405
United States
02/22/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And a bump

I’ve had vivid nightmares ever since I posted the very eerie and “strange sounds” that has Missoula talking and looking toward the sky. Awful, awful nightmares. My wife woke me from a dream last night where she says I was screaming like she’s never heard me scream before. I don’t recall dreaming about aliens, nor about 2012. Nothing like that. It was more so about the circumstances of yesterdays event and how I felt enormous pressure from the community to maintain my integrity. It was as if a hundred voices had questions all at the same time – people yelling in my ear saying that I was lying, or that they were frightened and wondering where they needed to go for their family’s safety. It all became so much that I had to start yelling back. And that’s when I woke up.

All this weekend, real voices from friends and family have raised concerns about the ominous metallic sounds I was able to capture near my neighborhood. The same kinds of mysterious noises that are currently being heard around the world. Of course my first thought was that of this being tied into the whole “strange sounds” phenomenon that has taken the web by storm since the beginning of the year. But after replaying the sounds over and over again, I can’t help but think of other, perhaps man-made, possibilities. Let’s break down a few ways this recording could have happened. But first, a little extra background:

Origin of the strange sounds video:

I was indeed the person who filmed the evidence. It was yesterday, Saturday, Feb 18th around 12:40pm in the Hellgate Elementary School playground. I was taking my daughter out for her daily exercise (the same girl you see in the distance in the video) along with my dog. I started to hear the sounds early on in our little adventure and the first time it was heard my dog perked her ears up and my daughter stopped in her tracks. That sound was identical to the one I had taped later, and lasted just as long. Now since I’ve been following this worldwide strange sounds phenomenon for some time, the whole “End of the world” thing popped instantly into my head. What if this was one of those sounds? I had my phone ready to capture the next one just in case. Sure enough, five minutes later the sound had returned. This second sound was captured but I never released this video only because I kept yelling for my daughter to come closer, and honestly I didn’t want the public to be hearing her name for privacy reasons. Perhaps I’ll bleep out her name and upload that one someday too.

The third time I heard the sound was when you saw me begin to record the video. One thing that cannot be heard is exactly how loud it was. It could be heard, yes. But was it extremely loud? Not really. Not loud enough for the whole city to hear it, which leads me to believe the sound came from close by and was extremely isolated. It also makes me think that perhaps this could be something man-made and mechanical very near by.

So let’s explore our options..

Could it be the train tracks near by?

The Missoula rail system is one very loud and unpredictable beast. Trains connecting their loads to another is a sound very familiar to locals. Loud bangs and screeches can be heard from nearly 10 miles away at any given point throughout the day. Still, that doesn’t explain the fan-like whirring sound (heard at about :11 seconds into the video) that started the sound effect off.

What about the Missoula airport?

This to me seems like the least likely of places that kind of sound would come from. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for nearly 4 years and have heard all kinds of planes coming and going overhead and on the runway. I’ve never heard a plane sound like this before.

What about industrial sounds?

My neighborhood is very quiet and we were about 3 blocks away from any busy intersection during the incident. Can’t say I’ve ever heard an automobile of any kind with that kind of noise. But how about mechanical noises from around the Hellgate Elementary School? Air conditioning units in the cold? Power generators? This to me, seems like the most likely and realistic of all the explanations.

Whatever it was, the purpose of sharing this was not to scare this city into running for the hills. And please, don’t ever think this was my lame attempt at a practical joke. Yes, I have been known to pull a fast one on this community from time to time. But this time was not a prank or PR stunt. It was simply something unexplained that I hope we could shed some light on with your help.

Is this God’s second coming? Are the aliens aligning for their global attack? Is it Mother Nature preparing to kick us off this planet? Take from it what you will. Follow your instincts, and always, ALWAYS ask questions. It’s the only way we can get the answers. Even if it means I have to suffer through a paranoid nightmare or two to get to the bottom of it all.

Jesus Christ!
Now, as much as I'd like to agree with the South African Witch Doctor that this is the "Horn of Gondor," or some such shit...well, I'm sorry but it isn't.

Now...Go to Sicksense and start reading your ass off. The whole thing about our epoch has to do with known and suspected knowledge which is ancient about our solar system: Yes, the sun and all the planets have actually entered a Plasma Cloud in interstellar space. An idea projected by the Mayans for crying out loud. What? Do you think the bullshit stories they sell all the time as plausible reasons for spending billions on space craft have a damn thing to do with why they spend billions? No! They have all the cards, they know or suspect what may happen. What? Global Warming just happened to crop up? No, they figure that never miss an opportunity to rape the poor, or as Kiss-off liked to say; "never let a good crisis go to waste."

So;
Our sun is acting kooky, the magnetosphere is weak, the Zionists are trying to start World War Three, and now we got the Horns of Gondor sounding in Montana along with people who can neither count change nor even heard of money as debt and think that somehow people and not banks are responsible for the entire last 1000 years of bullshit.
These same imbeciles also think that voting one stooge from one party is somehow different from voting for a stooge from another party. Like Celente said; a vote for anyone besides Ron Paul is a vote for Global Thermo-Nuclear war, and why? Because of the Horns of Gondor...That's Why, but you can't understand how that's logical without busting your ass reading so-called alternative science, or what is being refered to as the New Sciences.

Jeeze! Please, I know it's work to struggle with all the crap it takes to reach some solid knowledge but there just isn't any other way. We got a bunch of crap going on and we little people are deprived of the most critical parts or intentionally told lies to keep us bamboozled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4594667

We only see what is in this dimension. The sounds permeate all dimensions, and you are affected by these sounds whether you hear them or not. Everything is connected we just like to divide it up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8402474
United States
02/22/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bull shit fake you took the sound track and copied it
 Quoting: Big K 1445338

NO WE DIDNT.... THE DIRECT LINK IS HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO FIND THE RADIO STATION... WHILE YOUR AT THE FACEBOOK PAGE, LIKE IT AND YOU WILL SEE MORE INFORMATION ON THE RADIO STATION THAT THIS WAS BROADCAST ON. THIS DJ IS NOT MAKING THIS UP.

:ItsReallyPoop:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8738915
United States
02/22/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not much longer now my childern yoda

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11295786
United States
02/22/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8738915

Did you even watch the video you posted? They put a link there to another video that shows how they faked it.

norespect
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
02/22/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8738915

hfThat was nice.

Peace to all

Last Edited by Amy_A on 02/22/2012 11:03 PM
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8754836
United States
02/22/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, do you have a link to the video? For some reason my computer is not showing it. All I get is a white screen with a tiny x in the corner. Thanks!!

here is the direct link

[link to www.youtube.com]

Phase-Sphere

User ID: 11296985
United States
02/22/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
MoonShower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3999553
United States
02/22/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it sounds like a harp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3999553
United States
02/22/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Energy vortex harp dont get too near it or get sucked in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11224130
United States
02/22/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hearing something right now on the east coast coming from the west that sounds like a wind tunnel...similar to a jet but doesn't move or dissipate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8275087
United States
02/22/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is fake, is a hoax.
Look at the kid... see how fast it walks?

Sped up video and fake.

The sound was sped up also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8275087
United States
02/22/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is fake, is a hoax.
Look at the kid... see how fast it walks?

Sped up video and fake.

The sound was sped up also.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8275087

^^^

$$$$$

Winn
disinfoagent

User ID: 11297371
United States
02/22/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11297565
United Kingdom
02/22/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5465453

So you felt peace hearing a train? It's train wheels going over cold tracks. You people are desperate for anything, ANYTHING.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5302723

+1

Yep. The cretins have hit new lows of intelligence.

It is kind of frightening that a supposedly 'advanced' nation like America is producing such stupid people.
Vesper33

User ID: 5245441
United States
02/22/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
MoonShower
 Quoting: Phase-Sphere

Wonderful picture!! Thanks for sharing it. :)
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331430
United States
02/22/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just when I thought you couldn't erode your credibility anymore than you already have, you go and post this. Nice work!
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Just when I thought you couldn't erode your credibility anymore than you already have, you go and post this. Nice work!

Yep, Jesus had no creditably either. He had to die and resurrect from the dead to get the powers that be to understand what was really going on. He played the fool to get to you.... so sad but that is what its going to take to get to people like yourself. Now WAKE UP

*takes paddles out 1 ...2.....3.... ZAAPPPP

Ohhhh...I get it OP. You want to start a cult. First you get people to "subscribe" to your shit

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE

Then you get your "subscribers" to believe you can channel the spirit of Jesus.

Ask me a question , I am channeling the Spirit of Jesus.

Nicely done OP thumbs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159235

here is the thread now... its a hoot.
Everyone come check it out!! lol

Thread: Ask me a question, I am channeling the Spirit of Jesus

link to official story in case anyone missed it:

[link to 1075zoofm.com]
 Quoting: Nacht im Walde

So the OP (Anonymous Coward 10783020) is really "Prophetic Seer" and is trying to get everyone to jump through hoops to go to his/her Facebook page for Likes.

When, had they been more honest in wanting to share the story, could have just provided the direct link Nacht im Walde posted above. Instead they copied everything the DJ posted, pasted here, and made it seem like their own story?

I don't do this often, but "SMH."

rant
meat and taters

User ID: 8640456
United States
02/22/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
prophetic seer is a scam artist so this seems like a staged event to get hits :(

wish it were true tho
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10805395

Agreed.

No, I wont read anymore sickscent. got him on my ignore list because mixes some truth with new aged shit. And, Israel is not trying to start WWIII. They are trying to protect themselves as well they should.
Acts 3:21
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
02/23/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hellgate Elementary School playground may be a clue. When I heard that name I thought this is interesting. I don't believe I would be in that area for what many seem to think will happen.

Peace to you OP.

Nice Video.
 Quoting: Amy_A

^THIS^ Why on Earth is an elementary school named "Hellgate"???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240732

LOL. I wondered the same thing. Aside from that, the video is amazing. It's a beautiful sound with perfect harmonics! I think it very well could be!
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Phase-Sphere

User ID: 11296985
United States
02/23/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
MoonShower
 Quoting: Phase-Sphere

Wonderful picture!! Thanks for sharing it. :)

No Problem. Its one of my favorites.
GrizzlyBear

User ID: 10870668
United States
02/23/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Missoula,
I am about 120 miles northwest of you and have not heard any noises.
Strange things tho, oddest weather this year. Chem trails and beautiful colorful skies like I've never seen before.
Rule#4 Double Tap.
AlphA Canis Majoris

User ID: 11283449
Poland
02/23/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Be ye the master of all that surrounds thee.
Never be mastered by the effects of thy life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382487
United States
02/23/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: disinfoagent

WOW....^^^ THIS

GLP