Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,039,954
Pageviews Today: 1,932,917Threads Today: 930Posts Today: 16,943
09:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4318083
United States
02/22/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

my grandfather was a 32nd degree mason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11267026
Portugal
02/22/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...
the Masons only know about symbology, they can´t see the big picture.
Judethz

User ID: 5159851
United Kingdom
02/22/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hbird THATS BAPHOMET?... [link to www.chick.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4318083
United States
02/22/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see their stuff all over New orleans and have always felt like they were somehow backwards....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11275401
United States
02/22/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't Hitler a Mason ???
wasn't Stalin also a Mason ???
so is Ahmadinejad ???
and so is Bibi Netanyahoo ???
truth ftw

User ID: 7254491
United States
02/22/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4318083

This is correct. Praise Jesus Christ you were brought to the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11240369
United States
02/22/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did he reveal the part where all satan worshipers go to hell where their master lives.
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 11223926
United States
02/22/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad AND brother are 32 degree Masons. I can tell you that you are lying.
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
02/22/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting, OP. I can believe that since I know they worship lucifer aka Satan. Anything else you would like to share?
Da JuDg3
User ID: 7983937
United States
05/15/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a 32nd degree mason, and this thread is a joke. The secrets are not who we worship, nor controling the world. Freemasons are the ones who fight for people, and do not promote control. If some one was to worship lucifer they can, but freemasons do not chose, or discriminate who they let in by religion. As long as they will live by morals, honor is huge in freemasonry. You can say what you will, but my guess is your grandfather wasn't a mason. Please I know for a fact. There is more love and less gosip in a lodge then any church I've ever been to. Ignorance is bliss, there are no freemasons in your family. Keep trolling, I know what every single degree is about, and nothing you said is true. I once thought all the crap on the internet was true, and my grandfather is one. I realized my ignorance was making me judge my own grandfather, as a powerfull rich corrupt man. Not true, and I realized by looking at his life and family that there is no evil schemes going on. I've had people tell me that I'm a bad person for being a freemason. Well I haven't worshiped the devil, or Lucifer for that matter. Even so I am not evil, and becoming a freemason has helped me to work on who I am, not manipulate others. The motto to make a good man better. That's absolutely what it's about. A fraternity of brotherly love. All I can say is masons are very different from what I believed them to be. I once had a view like you, and not from a death bed. Your grandfather would've had nothing but good to say about his brothers. I've never met a freemason who was evil, instead they are very loving people who have the best intentions. Not selfish people at all. FACT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15722293
United States
05/15/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you speak of merely one layer of truth.

Even the top "masons" are far below the pinnacle of knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382487
United States
05/15/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a 32nd degree mason, and this thread is a joke. The secrets are not who we worship, nor controling the world. Freemasons are the ones who fight for people, and do not promote control. If some one was to worship lucifer they can, but freemasons do not chose, or discriminate who they let in by religion. As long as they will live by morals, honor is huge in freemasonry. You can say what you will, but my guess is your grandfather wasn't a mason. Please I know for a fact. There is more love and less gosip in a lodge then any church I've ever been to. Ignorance is bliss, there are no freemasons in your family. Keep trolling, I know what every single degree is about, and nothing you said is true. I once thought all the crap on the internet was true, and my grandfather is one. I realized my ignorance was making me judge my own grandfather, as a powerfull rich corrupt man. Not true, and I realized by looking at his life and family that there is no evil schemes going on. I've had people tell me that I'm a bad person for being a freemason. Well I haven't worshiped the devil, or Lucifer for that matter. Even so I am not evil, and becoming a freemason has helped me to work on who I am, not manipulate others. The motto to make a good man better. That's absolutely what it's about. A fraternity of brotherly love. All I can say is masons are very different from what I believed them to be. I once had a view like you, and not from a death bed. Your grandfather would've had nothing but good to say about his brothers. I've never met a freemason who was evil, instead they are very loving people who have the best intentions. Not selfish people at all. FACT.
 Quoting: Da JuDg3 7983937

This. I'm a 3rd Degree Master Mason and this thread isbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16076030
United States
05/15/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds like The Matrix.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
05/15/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Perry: <<<<< He is the GRANDADDY of all MASONS. Just look at his eyes
JBG
User ID: 1034753
United Kingdom
05/15/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Look, the fact is that if according to OP, it is a SECRET society within a society - then if you ain't part of the club YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO KNOW!!! - or was that just too difficult for you to contemplate?

Why don't you explain to me the innocent explanation for the goats head pentagram tracing out the letters MASON on the great Seal of the US.

Even Albert Pike spells it out in morals and dogma about how the lower masons are never intended to understand and intentionaly decieved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16080762
India
05/15/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Freemason Logo made simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3310587
United States
10/05/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a Knight of the Brazen Serpent and I can tell you that the OP is full of something, and truth it's not.

As far as the "Masons don't know what masons do!" Ok... and you do? Come off it. There is no hidden agenda, there is no global cabal. There are gullible people out there though, a lot of whom seem to congregate here.

-Unknown
Idol1
Anonymous
User ID: 24819111
United States
10/05/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not a mason but i have some friends who are and this much they tell me: Those who know don't speak, and those whose speak don't know!
Fun-Da-Mental

User ID: 4433985
Netherlands
10/06/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11400595
Poland
10/06/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am a lizard man born from the vagina of jennifer lopez i will give info on all our secret plans to make everyone in the world look like micheal jackson, The dead version.
faith
User ID: 1514404
United States
11/14/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

This. I'm a 3rd Degree Master Mason and this thread isbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1382487
Prostetnik

User ID: 28642675
Canada
11/28/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is my experience with family members who belong to regular masonic organizations. Maybe the OP was referring to a clandestine, unrecognized group.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28253980
United States
11/28/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real secrets are not within Masonry proper. The secrets are within those allied organizations that only recruit master masons. Some of them are: Tall Cedars of Lebanon, The Grotto, Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia. Shriners only recruit 32 degree masons of Scottish Rite or Knights Templar degree of York Rite.

See here:

[link to www.alliquippalodge.com]

So, when masons say that there's nothing sinister or untoward about Masonry, they're being honest. However, if you ask about the Shrine. they'll be very evasive. What you're taught in the abstract in the degrees of Masonry, you actually put to practice in the allied organizations.

Take a look at these meeting halls:

[link to www.pagrandlodge.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25447468
United States
11/28/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad AND brother are 32 degree Masons. I can tell you that you are lying.
 Quoting: GeekOfTheWeek

Well if your father is a freemason, then by extension so are you, even if you aren't directly involved with them. By that, anything you say has lost all credibility, please shut off your internets now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714791
United States
11/28/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I resent that anyone would imply that every single Freemason is a wonderful shining beam of kind and moral perfection....this is just simply not the case and it's an unfair statement to make. So you mean to tell me that my Father...who was...maybe still is....a 32nd degree Freemason/Shriner ...the man who molested at least 14 girls that we know of...the man who raped, and mentally abused my Mother who did nothing but serve him, the man who stole things, the man who sent me to a childrens home because I refused to agree with every opinion he had...oh I could go on...but you will tell me that this man is a wonderful person?

Well I will be more fair than anyone saying all Freemasons are pillars of perfection in society, and even those saying they are all not...I am sure 100% that there ARE indeed some who are amazing. But to continue my rant...I would never even consider to come on a site like this and imply that because my Father alone was a horrible man..it HAD to be because he was a Freemason. I'm neither that stupid, nor that unfair.
But is it really a coincidence that every last female that I know who has a Freemason close to them...was molested by that freemason?! Yes...I said EVERY... I am not referring to friends of my Father. I never could figure out why my Dad would join any sort of social club (call it what you want)...he was NOT a social man. I do not mean that lightly...in the 16 years I was ALLOWED to live at home...not a single "friend" or "brother" ever came to visit my Dad....nor did he go out or to anyone's home. Yes, one of the freemasons I currently speak of was from the same lodge as my Father but my best friends Grandfather didn't know my dad anymore than any of you here know me. I recall this man would grab my behind (not just me...ALL little and big girls a like) when hugging me (even if it had happened just once....it's NOT a natural place your hands would fall when a tall man is hugging a little girl) but it didn't just happen once...I had to stop going to her house because you never knew when perv man would show up, and lucky me because it turns out that other little girls got a whole lot more than a rear end grab from him...I didn't have a clue the man was a Freemason until I was much older. I began to wonder what was going on....this was now the 3rd freemason I knew who molested the little girls in his life.

Fast forward to now...I now know 18 other women who had a Freemason Father. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WAS MOLESTED BY HIM! I'm not even including the numbers of people who told me that they knew a person who was...only those who experienced this first hand.

Again...I'm not going to blame every last Freemason. To me that is the same thing as me saying all people of a race or religion are bad because I seem to be having great trouble with members of that race/religion. I believe that if people who hate for these reasons actually sat and thought about it...they have probably been treated badly by most of "their own type" ...ill treatment by "others" seem to be the only thing people attach a number to, and I repeat that I am neither stupid, nor unfair... But I do have to admit...I'm creeped out by anyone trying to say that every single person of a certain type...be it a race, religion, Frat...whatever...is ALL good and pink, perfect, rainbows of peace and goodness, or whatever it is you are trying to make us believe. You are only trying to feed us some superiority line of junk.

Never have I posted this, or went out of my way to say anything I am saying to strangers....I have just quietly researched this matter on my own. There are enough people spreading hate and so I devote what I personally spread to peace and love...but ater reading something so ignorant as all Freemasons being some kind of beacon of perfect morality...I AM going to call out anyone saying these things.

Not that this is too important but you may have noticed that I implied I didn't know if my dad was still a freemason or not...active member anyway.... when my mother passed away he remarried and forgot his first family. Obviously that was a blessing...but it can be a bit hurtful when someone who is the poster child for evil leaves you lol. You can't help but wonder how someone like THAT would refuse you LOL...sighhh...I am sorry..I don't get angry easily and I am sure that you...I don't recall the name of "The masons are all wonderful people)poster....but plz stop trying to say that! Forget that it's insulting to people who have suffered at the hands of a Freemason....just realize it is simply NOT the truth. I don't doubt the possibility that you yourself are a wonderful person...but be an honest one if you will please.
 Quoting: Cathy 16037461

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28621514
United States
11/28/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I get what you're saying. Theres other materials out there that support your claim that the "Illuminati" is a very small elite sect within Freemasonry that other Masons aren't privy to.

Curious OP, was Grandpa in the Scottish Rite or a diffrent orgainzation?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28621514
United States
11/28/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
damnit this thread is old
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26258205
United States
02/07/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Theres other materials out there that support your claim that the "Illuminati" is a very small elite sect within Freemasonry that other Masons aren't privy to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28621514

Most masons do not know anything about the dark side of freemasonry... they will either deny it or dismiss it as 'conspiracy'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34831280
Ireland
02/20/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay...really? This is my humble opinion I have a host of family members that are masons. Grandfather, brother, cousins and some friends. I can imagine in any organizations they're bad apples but I don't see how anyone who isn't in the organization can know what they're doing. Masons absolutely don't talk about their organization. Even if you ask questions they won't get answered.

When people start talking about the devil it makes me wonder because I was told doing yoga is worshiping some evil entity. I regularly practice yoga and I still believe in god. Yet, there are some people who really have strong opinions about it. Yet at the same time no nothing about it.

It's really hard for me to believe that a mason or anyone in any secret society would just tell you their secrets. If they claim to be a former member how do you know they're telling the truth? I don't believe everything that I hear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7058809
Canada
02/20/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am not a mason but i have some friends who are and this much they tell me: Those who know don't speak, and those whose speak don't know!
 Quoting: Anonymous 24819111

So by your logic, since they are telling you, they don't know?

Way to contribute there buddy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1574609
United States
02/20/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad you never met Albert Pike. What a swell guy.

GLP