Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,777 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 308,796
Pageviews Today: 527,630Threads Today: 254Posts Today: 3,630
06:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43817905
United States
07/26/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...
The masons are trying to vote down this thread, but the op is right. Freemasonry is like the mob. In fact, the Mafia is Freemasonic.

That Good Ole Boy network that pulls the strings in towns and cities everywhere is nothing but Masonic. The Masons are in turn controlled by bankers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11586107
Philippines
07/26/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

my grandfather was a 32nd degree mason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4318083

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11586107
Philippines
07/26/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

my grandfather was a 32nd degree mason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4318083

bsflag
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
07/26/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I am a Mason and can tell you this is all bullshit..."

1. You are part of the nonsense Masons OP referred to and therefore you would naturally think it's bullshit, because your special Masonry is the bestest.

2. You are an Illuminati type saying it's bullshit to cover your ass.

3. You aren't a Mason at all.

Good day.
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op, you have gotten the mason foot soldiers riled up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43989928
United States
07/26/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard the Freemasons were good guy's once but have been infiltrated with Nazi's as of late?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5210162
United States
07/26/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad AND brother are 32 degree Masons. I can tell you that you are lying.
 Quoting: GeekOfTheWeek

I can tell you that you are a shill and/or are scared of the REAL FACTS here.

Shame on you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shame on you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5210162

Freemasons have done so many good works. Take the Shriners hospital for children for example. My brothers girl friend dad was the president of north American Shriners.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard the Freemasons were good guy's once but have been infiltrated with Nazi's as of late?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43989928

No, the Freemasons were infiltrated by the Rothchilds in the late 1700s who then established the Masons as an Illuminatti control system.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, the Freemasons were infiltrated by the Rothchilds in the late 1700s who then established the Masons as an Illuminatti control system.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43817905

I'm calling this BS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shame on you.

Freemasons have done so many good works. Take the Shriners hospital for children for example. My brothers girl friend dad was the president of north American Shriners.

That's for PR like John Rockerfella handing out dimes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm calling this BS.

Then you have no clue.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shame on you.

That's for PR like John Rockerfella handing out dimes.

Well, you do know fraternal organizations like the Shriners did do a lot of good for communities, the new rich only belong to private golf clubs and think of themselves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm calling this BS.

Then you have no clue.

You sound paranoid?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm calling this BS.

Then you have no clue.

You sound paranoid?

Lol! Try reading a book.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm calling this BS.

Then you have no clue.

You sound paranoid?

Lol! Try reading a book.

So what fraternal organizations do you belong to?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18474834
United States
07/26/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
quote:Anonymous Coward 4318083:MV8xNzkwMDc1X0ZBRUIxQjc3]
My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.
y/quote]

Your grandpa was right about that.
Lucifer literally means light bearer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer = Venus
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Technically, the nazis persecuted the Masons; however, the Nazis came out of the Thule Society which was just another Masonic organ. It's like Republican vs. Democrat, the Illuminatti control both sides of a false dichotomy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the true dichotomy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44052764
Puerto Rico
07/26/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hbird: THATS BAPHOMET?... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

Baphomet represents the HUMAN condition to be REEDEMED by GOD !

Baphomet Represents the HOLY spirit stolen from Heavens who must be redeemed from DARKNESS and brought to light ...

That is the WORK of the MASON , to WORK redeeming his Defects , Vices & fails unto virtue , perfection and success!

That is why the significance of WORKING with the devil , not WORSHIPING the devil , ITS working in REDEEMING the low human aspects into angelic ones ....

to return the beast transformed into angelic form within repentance into gods kingdom , the return of the prodigal son....

Something primitive religious fanatical APES and corrupted masons cannot understand .

Idol1 because the first step us to attain control over their animal passions G stands for GENERATION "Sex"

Compass is MALE the square female !

This is the stone rejected by the architects , that will be made cornerstone of New Jerusalem .

Eman Emanuel (Master architect) Son of the widow .
A friend of wolves from afar
User ID: 44078251
Mexico
07/26/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will make a joke about the super knowledge of masons and the Illuminati. Kissinger can answer this one:

State the true purpose of earth from the POV of the multiverse, why all the different races and who controls this ball of rock from outside?.

The real controllers please ;).
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hbird: THATS BAPHOMET?... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

Baphomet represents the HUMAN condition to be REEDEMED by GOD !

Baphomet Represents the HOLY spirit stolen from Heavens who must be redeemed from DARKNESS and brought to light ...

That is the WORK of the MASON , to WORK redeeming his Defects , Vices & fails unto virtue , perfection and success!

That is why the significance of WORKING with the devil , not WORSHIPING the devil , ITS working in REDEEMING the low human aspects into angelic ones ....

to return the beast transformed into angelic form within repentance into gods kingdom , the return of the prodigal son....

Something primitive religious fanatical APES and corrupted masons cannot understand .

Idol1 because the first step us to attain control over their animal passions G stands for GENERATION "Sex"

Compass is MALE the square female !

This is the stone rejected by the architects , that will be made cornerstone of New Jerusalem .

Eman Emanuel (Master architect) Son of the widow .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44052764

Notice the clockwise and anti-clockwise spin (above avatar).
A friend of wolves from afar
User ID: 44078251
Mexico
07/26/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
And no, im not answering any of those, the democracy of knowledge ROFLMAO.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Free will versus slavery. Jesus versus Satan.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will make a joke about the super knowledge of masons and the Illuminati. Kissinger can answer this one:

State the true purpose of earth from the POV of the multiverse, why all the different races and who controls this ball of rock from outside?.

The real controllers please ;).
 Quoting: A friend of wolves from afar 44078251

Both spiritual and physical. You are seeking some kind of physical human(s)beings that are the controllers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Free will versus slavery. Jesus versus Satan.

Why must one be against the other?
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
07/26/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I am a Mason and can tell you this is all bullshit..."

1. You are part of the nonsense Masons OP referred to and therefore you would naturally think it's bullshit, because your special Masonry is the bestest.

2. You are an Illuminati type saying it's bullshit to cover your ass.

3. You aren't a Mason at all.

Good day.
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42922674
United States
07/26/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many claimed masons are coming out of the woodworks to claim this thread as BS means it's not BS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many claimed masons are coming out of the woodworks to claim this thread as BS means it's not BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42922674

Correct. The Masons are persistent more than intelligent.

GLP