Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 775,647
Pageviews Today: 1,036,464Threads Today: 276Posts Today: 4,261
08:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23632619
United States
07/26/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Grandfather was a 32nd Degree Mason...and revealed ALL to me...
Higher level masons understand the movement of the heavens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43989928

Aha! A pearl! :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/26/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5210162
United States
07/26/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
wasn't Hitler a Mason ???
wasn't Stalin also a Mason ???
so is Ahmadinejad ???
and so is Bibi Netanyahoo ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11275401

and Clinton
and Bush
and Carter
and Reagan
and Obama (black freemason)

[link to truedemocracyparty.net]
 Quoting: *HAARP Lady*

The Negro Masons are never exposed to the true Masonry. In the true Masonry, they're white-only. Lucifer is intent on guiding evolution to incorporate the AntiChrist and it cannot be in Negroes, AFAIK.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43989928
United States
07/26/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Religious nonsense.
Ms. Superduper

User ID: 15016867
United States
07/26/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. Masons on a lower level (lower than 33, etc.) do not know what's up yet.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Whatever feels good to your soul, do that.
illfigure

User ID: 10306576
United States
07/26/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
this isnt even close to ALL this is google 101 bullshit
audio metamorphosis 004 the completion of life lleo.ninja 432 369 | 1+1=3 11=3 | 13 26 39 B M | I'll fuck you til you love me
concernedpa.
User ID: 20452760
United States
07/26/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real secrets are not within Masonry proper. The secrets are within those allied organizations that only recruit master masons. Some of them are: Tall Cedars of Lebanon, The Grotto, Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia. Shriners only recruit 32 degree masons of Scottish Rite or Knights Templar degree of York Rite.

See here:

[link to www.alliquippalodge.com]

So, when masons say that there's nothing sinister or untoward about Masonry, they're being honest. However, if you ask about the Shrine. they'll be very evasive. What you're taught in the abstract in the degrees of Masonry, you actually put to practice in the allied organizations.

Take a look at these meeting halls:

[link to www.pagrandlodge.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28253980

The real secrets are not within Masonry proper. The secrets are within those allied organizations that only recruit master masons. Some of them are: Tall Cedars of Lebanon, The Grotto, Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia. Shriners only recruit 32 degree masons of Scottish Rite or Knights Templar degree of York Rite.

See here:

[link to www.alliquippalodge.com]

So, when masons say that there's nothing sinister or untoward about Masonry, they're being honest. However, if you ask about the Shrine. they'll be very evasive. What you're taught in the abstract in the degrees of Masonry, you actually put to practice in the allied organizations.

Take a look at these meeting halls:JUST A REPLY - MY WIFES SIDE OF THE FAMILY - WERE - ARE ALL FREEMASONS. AND EACH OF THEM WILL LITERILY WILL GIVE U THE SHIRT OFF THEIR BACK. - FACT. THEY SPORTED THE PINS AND WENT TO MEETINGS IN PHILLY SEVRAL TIMES A YEAR. NOW HERES THE PART THAT, I WAS TOLD BY ALL OF THEM, (( VERY CONFUSEING, OR THE ECONOMEY FLOOPED????? . BOTTOM LINE I REALY DONT KNOW. MY WIFE N I WERE TOLD JUST THIS. IF ONE OF THEM GOT ILL, OR DIED, THEY WOULD BE PUT IN A FREE MASON - REST HOME TYPE DEAL. OH I SEE THEM, THEIR AROUND R PHILLY AREA. HOWEVER THE TRUE DEAL, ISWBU, DID I WOULD. RRIEDBUT MAN IF I WITH THAT 5 DOLLOR PIN, SADLJUMP IN AND IF ONE CAN SHED ANY LIGHT. WE WOULD BE THANKFUL.Y THATSERE ( NOTHI. THENOT SWEAR DO TRUTH, I NG THAT WE WERE TOLD AT ALL, IM PUTTING THIS OUT THEIR CAALL USE, - SOMETHING IS BEYONDDDD WRONG. WE WERE TOLD THAT IF THEY WERE ILL, THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO ONE OF THE LOCAL FREE MASON TYPE CLUBS, I DESCRIBEDPLEASE EARLIER. OH AND ALSO THEIR ( WIVES - SAME DEAL EXTREMELY WELL TAKEN CARE OFF. EVEN SOME FUNDS WOULD BE GIVEON TO THEM MONTHLY. WE WERE TOLD, ALL FREE, THE BURIAL ALSO FREE ECT. SADLY HOW WE FOUND OUT, BACK IN THE 1980 S. MY WIFES ( FREEMASON GRANDFATHER BECAME VERY ILL. SO I SPOKE TO HIS WIFE, AND OF COURSE MY WIFES GRANDMOTHER. WE LL SHE DID NOT ( AND SHE WAS NOT WORRIED EVEN A LITTLE UPSET. CAUSE THE MASONS ( WERE 100% HOOKED UP. WELL I MADE THE CALLS TO THE MASONS???? , MAN - NO FREE STAY, NP NOTHING. SADLY MY WIFES GRANDFATHER PASSED AWAY. SAME DEAL, NO FUNDING AT ALL???? . TO THE POINT, WE HAD TO SCRAMBLE TO PAY 3 THOUSAND DOLLOTS TO GET THE GRAVE DIGGERS TO - SIMPLY START TO DIG THE GRAVE. I THEN SPOKE TO HER UNCLES AND THEY SWORE ALL THE FUNDS WOULD BE RE - PAID. AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN A FLUKE, WHY HE ( DID NOT GET THE LIVEING ARRANGEMENTS. - AND THEY ALL TRUELY - REALY - BELEIVED THIS. TO DATE, IM ON A PAYMENT PLAN WITH A LOCAL FUNREAL HOME. THE ONLY THING ( I TRUELY SAW - THEY

[link to www.pagrandlodge.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28253980

Lady Bathory

User ID: 11118
United States
07/27/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow OP, you most definitely did get the masons and shills riled up with this one! Crazy that this thread was started in 2012 and the comments are still coming.

cheers

Quagmire Bump

wink
"I am alive, I'm just playing dead."
illfigure

United States
07/28/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
my mother's father was a Shriner. you wanna know what's in my dna?
audio metamorphosis 004 the completion of life lleo.ninja 432 369 | 1+1=3 11=3 | 13 26 39 B M | I'll fuck you til you love me
illfigure

United States
07/28/2013 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
when i was arrested they had to take my dna twice rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44183570
United States
07/28/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
blah your all gays^
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Higher level masons understand the movement of the heavens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43989928

Idol1rockoncheerdanceheadbangwoohoothumbsurahappydanceGoofy Thumapplause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17614249
United Kingdom
07/28/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
32nd degree?

wow can he chop through boards of pine n' stuff?

so fucking tired of masons masons masons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32062218
United States
07/28/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know anything about that organization,but I know my brother is a 32nd degree and has been a member for about 20 years. He used to be a kind loving person who cared about his family,now he is a person who always writes us the nastiest letters and he turned into a psychopath,it seems he hates his entire family and all he thinks about is his money and wealth. I have news for him,he is not taking any of that money with him when he dies. I think he sold his soul.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40017361

Masons are psychopaths. People have to have those kinds of tendencies to join in the first place. They progress up the pyramid based on how psychopathic they already are or are willing to become.

Masons do very bad things for their own pleasure and to progress to the higher levels. Lots of blackmail. They all have dirt on each other. It is their secrets that bind them not any sort of benevolent brotherhood.

Masons become possessed by demons or other malevolent entities through their rituals.
fireman2013

User ID: 17253677
Australia
07/28/2013 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

my grandfather was a 32nd degree mason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4318083

Your grandfather was deceived by freemasonry. It was a lie.

The bible is true.
Alive In Jesus Christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2013 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Grand Architect Of The Universe (TGAOTU) designs the plan, and the builders (Masons) manifest the plan into being. Just as Jesus was symbolically called a "carpenter" (builder), so today's builders are called Masons. Building the temple without walls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43415627
United Kingdom
07/28/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a 32nd degree mason, and this thread is a joke. The secrets are not who we worship, nor controling the world. Freemasons are the ones who fight for people, and do not promote control. If some one was to worship lucifer they can, but freemasons do not chose, or discriminate who they let in by religion. As long as they will live by morals, honor is huge in freemasonry. You can say what you will, but my guess is your grandfather wasn't a mason. Please I know for a fact. There is more love and less gosip in a lodge then any church I've ever been to. Ignorance is bliss, there are no freemasons in your family. Keep trolling, I know what every single degree is about, and nothing you said is true. I once thought all the crap on the internet was true, and my grandfather is one. I realized my ignorance was making me judge my own grandfather, as a powerfull rich corrupt man. Not true, and I realized by looking at his life and family that there is no evil schemes going on. I've had people tell me that I'm a bad person for being a freemason. Well I haven't worshiped the devil, or Lucifer for that matter. Even so I am not evil, and becoming a freemason has helped me to work on who I am, not manipulate others. The motto to make a good man better. That's absolutely what it's about. A fraternity of brotherly love. All I can say is masons are very different from what I believed them to be. I once had a view like you, and not from a death bed. Your grandfather would've had nothing but good to say about his brothers. I've never met a freemason who was evil, instead they are very loving people who have the best intentions. Not selfish people at all. FACT.
 Quoting: Da JuDg3 7983937:

You say Freemasons run by an honor code, but then why are politicians not honorable and corrupt assholes + Freemasons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44003508
United States
07/28/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cannot debate masons on their organization. But there is 1 fact that is indisputable. They are barely if ever mentioned in the media, whether that be print tv or movies. Why is that? I would not know of their existence if I didnt see the lodges!
Ben marco
User ID: 35145620
United Kingdom
07/28/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
My grandad became a mason. The guy was a genius in ww2 he helped develop radar, very clever bloke then he was a headmaster for a number of years but he became a mason in the day's when you had to be asked and I'm assuming he excelled in it cos he was smart, then one day he came out of it and would never speak of it again and if my mum ever brought it up he would just give her a look and tell her we don't speak of it. I always think maybe he rose through the ranks and they asked him to do something satanic like spit on the bible cos he was a moral chap or something but I'll never know.
Ben marco
User ID: 35145620
United Kingdom
07/28/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
My grandad became a mason. The guy was a genius in ww2 he helped develop radar, very clever bloke then he was a headmaster for a number of years but he became a mason in the day's when you had to be asked and I'm assuming he excelled in it cos he was smart, then one day he came out of it and would never speak of it again and if my mum ever brought it up he would just give her a look and tell her we don't speak of it. I always think maybe he rose through the ranks and they asked him to do something satanic like spit on the bible cos he was a moral chap or something but I'll never know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44190260
United States
07/28/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know anything about that organization,but I know my brother is a 32nd degree and has been a member for about 20 years. He used to be a kind loving person who cared about his family,now he is a person who always writes us the nastiest letters and he turned into a psychopath,it seems he hates his entire family and all he thinks about is his money and wealth. I have news for him,he is not taking any of that money with him when he dies. I think he sold his soul.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40017361

Masons are psychopaths. People have to have those kinds of tendencies to join in the first place. They progress up the pyramid based on how psychopathic they already are or are willing to become.

Masons do very bad things for their own pleasure and to progress to the higher levels. Lots of blackmail. They all have dirt on each other. It is their secrets that bind them not any sort of benevolent brotherhood.

Masons become possessed by demons or other malevolent entities through their rituals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32062218

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

It's a place for rituals to yoke spirits on to people.

Only Jesus Christ can break the yoke.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 35202296
Canada
07/28/2013 12:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
my grandfather thought the earth has existed through 5 earth cycles, and that ancient man has risen and fallen 5 times, and has achieved space/cosmos travel multiple times, and the earth has cleanses itself numerous times, and cavemen were just the first out the hole after armageddon, each time. he believed that all that is to be learned, has already been taught, and that ALL knowledge is handed down, and not learnt.

This part that you wrote, I agree with and remember a very past cycle, before the annanuki toppled the equality, in fact mars went down during that struggle of the various factions.

The super soldiers today resemble what was done then and the factions or splinters.

But the other stuff he believed was not higher knowledge at all.

Lucifer is coded alright, but based off real entities nonetheless, whether they were such or now cop that name, you don't go anywhere by giving allegiance to an entity.

So you avoid traps like that like the plague.

Christianity on the other hand is also coded, what is under the hood is the way back home. However Jesus in the outer as the person, also showed the way back home in how to deal with this material world, by seeing through it and helping others.

So walking away from that, is not really what they do. Its just that they don't awaken via Love and on a good frequency. They're like dark magicians, awakening their pineals and thalamus on low frequencies, of domination, slavery and murder and so they get guided by bad entities.

The scriptures have an outer wrapper for inner directions. That involve meditation, having faith in Goodness, and overcoming ego and material, and beast/or body suit impulses.

Its the Tao.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Lady Bathory

User ID: 52191
United States
07/30/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

This part that you wrote, I agree with and remember a very past cycle, before the annanuki toppled the equality, in fact mars went down during that struggle of the various factions.

The super soldiers today resemble what was done then and the factions or splinters.

Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

^ This. ^
Lady Bathory

User ID: 52191
United States
07/30/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and for the record, my grandfather was also a mason. Not sure what level off the top of my head, but my point is that even though he was one and he was a good man as far as I knew, I still don't believe the masons are at their core a good people. Whether they know it or not, they are operating on the side of darkness. It's that simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12448995
Canada
07/30/2013 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this in another thread, but I believe it to be thread worthy...Ask away if you want to....

Actually he revealed all to me as he died at 67 in the hospital bed. This is all we discussed for 2 days. he revealed the truth....the truth too simple for all to understand....I know the truth....

The truth is....that only a few Freemason chapters hold the key to this Illumanatti crap...these chapters are hidden within "the whole" of masons...What that means is that freemasonry is compartmentalized within chapters, so one chapter does not really know what the other chapters are doing....

The "illumanatti" type of guys are invited to join the "hidden chapters" where all the weirdo gay, blackmailing, political, international, dealing, ruling goes on.... most of the other chapters in America are agerage losers wanting to be a part of something. All members within chapters are cuttthroat, gossiping, losers fighting for power within the ranks....

The truth is that the "Illumanatti" have hidden their fraternal order within the guise of thousands of other chapters that are nameless, faceless entities, so we can spend eternity looking for answers, and being misdirected by people who think they know what is going on, but dont, directly within the organization itself.....

This should not be confusing....Consider the Illumanatti Freemasons as a secret society within Freemasondry...without Freemasondry even knowing it exists within itself....Simple military diversion tactic....Wrap it in Christian values, build legitimate chapters spreading far and wide, and noone knows what the fuck is going on except the select few with access to the "bat phone"...get it???

This is the truth of Freemasondry, and why NOONe will ever come on here and tell us a thing.....because if you know anything worth knowing, then you realize you are better than us, and we dont deserve to know the "knowledge"....

my grandfather did not believe in the Bible. My grandfather thought Christianity was for fools, My grandfather believed Lucifer to be the bearer of Light. My grandfather thought he knew a "secret" about God, and that everyone else was weak for not knowing the truth.

my grandfather was a 32nd degree mason.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4318083

Now you know why William Cooper said Freemasonry was the most vile, evil, wickedest thing ever in his opinion. Those words helped to get him killed by the members of law enforcement,who were also members of the Freemasons, who were under direct orders to kill him if they got the chance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48049253
United States
10/07/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
it sounds like your grandpa was a loser and one with a sense of humor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15740069
United States
10/07/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are two sides to freemasonry.

Those who we know of as the Illuminati are the ones to want to protect the Bloodline Kingship of the Annunaki.

They are Loyalists to Enki.

The Other side to Freemasonry are the Adepts of the Great Work.

The Great Work is the Work that the Annunaki Left Unfinished.

Us.

The loyalists do not want you to become like the Gods.

But the Alchemical Anarchists do.

They want you to partake in the Elixir of Everlasting Life.

And finish the Creation work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47940516
United States
10/07/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
My grand dad is a 33rd, when I asked him about the Illuminati shit he said the Trilateral Commission are the Masonic global rulers. Obviously not every Freemason is a member of the Trilat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33505144
United States
10/08/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know anything about the Maons but I was a Boyscout and can tell you for a fact there are no illuminati agents that control it.

Just a few gay pedophiles but that is another story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6848091
Canada
10/08/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you speak of merely one layer of truth.

Even the top "masons" are far below the pinnacle of knowledge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15722293

shadow trinity

masons are not necessarily bad people

GLP