Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 6718122
United States
02/24/2012 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2/24/2012 -- Censored earthquake - Midwest to Southeast USA shakes
I'm in Fredericksburg va our pets have been really strange today I don't know what's going on. Something big is going down why are they getting rid of helicorder data??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6419896

In Great Falls here. Ears ringing for a couple days and intermittent headaches, thought it was just the weather. Hmmm ..............
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1340722
United States
02/24/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
FAT TEXAS DANCE PARTY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7570540
United States
02/24/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just south of Atlanta and we've been having rain & thunder most of the day - we would have just assumed it was thunder...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2702623
United States
02/24/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
youtube link---> [link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1520917
United States
02/24/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, here's the HAARP magnetometer values for the 20th, and if you change the date at the bottom to the 21st, it's fired up too.

Looks ok on the 23rd/24th as far as I can tell, but I don't know how these things work, maybe there's a delay of 24/48 hours.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

If anyone has any knowledge on how it works and what it's showing, please share with us.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369739
United States
02/24/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, I know, no reports of anything felt but reports of animals acting strange. I can't explain it, but it was a big deal in our house. Dog barked from her bed behind a door at 3:30 a.m. Didn't come out like she would if she heard something outside, just laid there and barked. Then closer to about 6:30 howled twice. Dog never howls. Dog is healthy and active. It's just that some of us go on about it cuz it's totally strange in our own experiences.

I've got a stupid question. We had a 5.2 here (few years ago) that shook us up pretty good and I had to check my old furnace plumbing for cracks. I have homeowner's insurance by law, but can anyone tell me if it would cover earthquake damage? I mean, people in New York just don't get earthquake coverage. I'm afraid to call the office cuz everytime you call Nationwide they find some reason to raise the rates!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11371995
United States
02/24/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
From Dutchsinse Please Watch This!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1549835

Those harmonics he shows on the different Heliplots are from this Earthquake;

MAP 5.0 2012/02/23 14:09:15 14.489 -93.095 60.6 OFFSHORE CHIAPAS, MEXICO

The energy produced by this earthquake is what is showing up on the different Heliplots he describes. The Mexico quake occurred at 1409UTC and they appear on those heliplots at about 1415UTC.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Wrong. First of all, the P-Wave travels a little faster than that. Secondly, it would have registered in Texas - which it didn't.

Thirdly - I don't believe this was an earthquake, but something that did (obviously) register on the seismograms. Like maybe an earth-originating GRB. It's happened before.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, I know, no reports of anything felt but reports of animals acting strange. I can't explain it, but it was a big deal in our house. Dog barked from her bed behind a door at 3:30 a.m. Didn't come out like she would if she heard something outside, just laid there and barked. Then closer to about 6:30 howled twice. Dog never howls. Dog is healthy and active. It's just that some of us go on about it cuz it's totally strange in our own experiences.

I've got a stupid question. We had a 5.2 here (few years ago) that shook us up pretty good and I had to check my old furnace plumbing for cracks. I have homeowner's insurance by law, but can anyone tell me if it would cover earthquake damage? I mean, people in New York just don't get earthquake coverage. I'm afraid to call the office cuz everytime you call Nationwide they find some reason to raise the rates!
 Quoting: Keats

In Indiana, EQ Insurance is separate as well as flood insurance. In fact, the insurance company just sent me a letter to see if I was interested in adding EQ insurance to my policy.

I'm in Northern Indiana and we don't get EQ's here either, but who knows what's going on? I think I'm going to call and see what the rate would be. The only problem I see, if there's an Earthquake in my area large enough to cause damage, then the great lakes will probably flood too, and flood my area, but I can't get flood insurance without petitioning FEMA for it, and it's "expensive."

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
DIDN'T ANYONE SEE THIS???

EARTHQUAKE SHAKES AREA IN 9 STATES

EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. — Residents got an early morning jolt Tuesday after an earthquake rumbled at least nine states, causing minor damage and a big stir in the town of East Prairie, near the quake's epicenter.

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
02/24/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet these Earthquakes are related to the gulf oil disaster.

Considering a LOT of pressure was relieved along the walls of that specific well.

What happens is a shit ton of methane and other voc's are gently resting in the Earth. A sudden change of pressure sends a reverse shockwave through the oil disturbing the gases. When disturbed, they rise to the top and begin to form a bubble. It will eventually pop and releases God Like amounts of flamable methane gases.

It's similar hitting a can of soda under pressure. The carbonated liquid releases gases and pressure builds.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. — Residents got an early morning jolt Tuesday after an earthquake rumbled at least nine states, causing minor damage and a big stir in the town of East Prairie, near the quake's epicenter.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1520917

It happened at 3:58 AM on Feb 21st. This matches the HAARP Activity on the 20th and 21st!!!

No one's coming back to look. They're thinking there was no Earthquake.

Come back guys, come back!!! verysad

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet these Earthquakes are related to the gulf oil disaster.

Considering a LOT of pressure was relieved along the walls of that specific well.

What happens is a shit ton of methane and other voc's are gently resting in the Earth. A sudden change of pressure sends a reverse shockwave through the oil disturbing the gases. When disturbed, they rise to the top and begin to form a bubble. It will eventually pop and releases God Like amounts of flamable methane gases.

It's similar hitting a can of soda under pressure. The carbonated liquid releases gases and pressure builds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1405546

Your saying this, reminds me of a video that one foreign guy did about an active volcano in the gulf, which he says is where most of this tar build-up is coming from. It sits right at the end of where the New Madrid fault line ends into the Gulf.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

It happened at 3:58 AM on Feb 21st. This matches the HAARP Activity on the 20th and 21st!!!

I think I'll have to start a new thread with this new info.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10963114
United States
02/24/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucus and 3071 on 3:4o am post. If you try to compile your list from usgs data look out. Back around 8-10 years ago a guest on Steve Quayles program was talking about what the usgs had done to the historical data. As I recall they had gone back a number of years and all the smaller quakes in a certain range they had raised by one whole number and all the larger quakes in a certain range they had reduced one whole number. As I recall this was because the usgs had some kind of moving average type thing that they used as a measure of overall quake activity and they wanted to change the activity measurement to understate it compared to the previous measurements. Sort of like the govt. changed the unemployment statistic calculation in 94 so as to understate them by comparison. Also after they made the change I mentioned at the first the world wide measurement of earthquakes was dropped about one whole number as what would have been a six before the change is now a 5. There was a big movement of interest in the u.s. in the last half of the 20th century to study bible prophecy and a great increase in the number and size of quakes is a key element in bible prophecy for the "last days" along with a similar increase in troubles in and connected with the sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871455
United States
02/24/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's a couple of tiny new ones in VA right now -- under 3.0.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012969
United States
02/24/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just like the "5.8" that hit Virginia.

= bullshit.

A 5.8 EQ doesn't shake an entire plate, for 30 seconds, and get read on seismographs around the world.

Build your own seismograph, get your own weather station, break away from the matrix.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2702623
United States
02/24/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think I'll have to start a new thread with this new info.

sounds like shit doesnt it?
Dukembg

User ID: 6155102
United States
02/24/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DUDE have you realized what you have done!? Its the same shit that I do to people almost everyday! I'm fearful! But to deal with this I've come to the realization that everyone is going to heaven. I play the game on their level. Most people hate me because of my attitude. Retarded and Special.
Prepare yourself for the coming power outage!!

Thread: Cyber Attack = American Blackout!!! Power Grid Vulnerable!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580547
United States
02/24/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats an awfully lot of movement in a lot of states for no one to be saying anything.With all that someone should have felt something and if so why arent they saying anything
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11323897

I felt some shaking, more like a jolt a couple nights ago in Maryland. The next day, my friend in West Virginia texted me and said "did you just feel shaking?"... I didn't feel it that time in Maryland, but she did in WV. Something is definitely going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1053878
United States
02/24/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
More confermation...

indiana Perspective: The New Madrid Seismic Zone Just Woke Up

Thread: indiana Perspective: The New Madrid Seismic Zone Just Woke Up
HyruleRupee

User ID: 11075332
United States
02/24/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Upstste SC resident here and early this morning I thought I felt something, but ignored it since it didn't happen again and if it was a EQ it was mild here in these parts.tomato
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver
---------------------------

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
---------------------------
cetra8

User ID: 1331910
United States
02/24/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT post.

True conspiracy uncovered.

Must see for all regardless of interest in subject matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11356440

Who would of thought, an honest conspiracy on GLP? Well done OP, first one I have seen in forever.
Manage your own affairs that is enough for one life. May your path be free of tyranny.
Keats
United States
02/24/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

but I'm confused, the intial posting was about an earthquake that showed and then disappered THIS MORNING right? Not on the 21st??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5743059
United States
02/24/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posted a reply to this thread, and it ended up on the Sun Explosion thread.

Same thing happened last week.

WHO is MANIPULATING GLP THREADS ?

HAS TO BE A MOD, IMHO !
Pangn

User ID: 3243601
United States
02/24/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Southwest Virginia here

No earthquake
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's a couple of tiny new ones in VA right now -- under 3.0.
 Quoting: Little Bee

can you put a link to this info?

Also, the 21st EQ was posted:
Thread: 4.0 EQ - Shakes nine states in Midwest . . . NEW MADRID!
Keats
United States
02/24/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Keats

In Indiana, EQ Insurance is separate as well as flood insurance. In fact, the insurance company just sent me a letter to see if I was interested in adding EQ insurance to my policy.

I'm in Northern Indiana and we don't get EQ's here either, but who knows what's going on? I think I'm going to call and see what the rate would be. The only problem I see, if there's an Earthquake in my area large enough to cause damage, then the great lakes will probably flood too, and flood my area, but I can't get flood insurance without petitioning FEMA for it, and it's "expensive."

but wouldn't it fall under and "act of God" ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11377200
United States
02/24/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
IN THE l.a. earthquake my german Shepard and cat didn't even get out of bed. But I swear, I really swear that a couple of nights ago, even though I'm in the NW of phoenix my Boxer woke me up crying and poking me at around 1am and I took him out and he didn't have to go. Every morning I feed about 13 to 15 rabbits that wait for me to pick leaves off the orange trees for them. That morning only 4 rabbits showed up. I thought the coyotes came through That was the night of all the shaking in MO. far away.

But the fact stands that my dog woke me in the middle of the night for the first time ever, and the rabbits were gone, and all back again the next day, like right now.
 Quoting: Captain Spaulding 10648098

it would have no correlation to a supposed mag 3 quake thousands of miles away in VA. more like something came into your yard looking to hunt rabbits and it made your rabbits and dog nervous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178982
United States
02/24/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This shit's important folks.
 Quoting: United Slaves of America

I live on the West VA/VA border...didn't feel anything...

not everything that is erased is "censored"

GLP