Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 29,528
Pageviews Today: 56,184Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 391
12:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New World Order has blocked me from posting Illuminati videos on Social Networke site

GaryJones
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11460257
United Kingdom
02/25/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
New World Order has blocked me from posting Illuminati videos on Social Networke site
[link to www.youtube.com] bump
(Footage showing whats happened)

I Had been doing some research about the Illuminati and it's cult background. I then posted these videos on Facebook and it wouldn't allow anybody else to view them. I then show you both Facebook accounts simultaneously and refresh both accounts on multiple occasions to show you that they have definitely been removed from other users to browse.

This has never happened to me before and now i simply can't post anything on my wall or do anything active but browse..... suspicious???

Has anyone came across this case before, if so please leave a message for me on the youtube channel (I check this more regular)

I give all permision for you to re-distribute.

Last Edited by GaryJones on 02/25/2012 11:19 PM
GaryJones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9820899
United States
02/25/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New World Order has blocked me from posting Illuminati videos on Social Networke site
facebook is a private enterprise, they can censor what they choose

dick
GaryJones  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New World Order has blocked me from posting Illuminati videos on Social Networke site
facebook is a private enterprise, they can censor what they choose

dick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9820899

Of course, but they are protecting the 'New World Order' even by social network means, it shows there power and controll they have from the second i click post video.

Any help will be appreciated regarding this.

Thank you
GaryJones
t3h3nd15n34r

User ID: 7089700
United States
02/25/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, it's a video about not being able to post videos....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3047758
United States
02/25/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drop that piece of shit facebook and go to diaspora:

[link to diasporaproject.org]
GaryJones  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/25/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, it's a video about not being able to post videos....
 Quoting: t3h3nd15n34r

I've used facebook for years and i've never come across anything like this at all. It was the second i clicked post, no one could view the videos or even post me a message on my wall

Have you seen this before?
GaryJones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11453897
Brazil
02/25/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive have messages swallowed up misteriously, at all places.

Nothing you can do about it. It's how they operate.

They are criminal hypocrites. That's all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11453897
Brazil
02/25/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11453897

See? No country flag for me. ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11453897

Yeah we did our reseach into it too and my friends where looking back on posts they where sending and they too noticed videos, and other evidence against the illuminati where just vanishing too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11472162
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11472162
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I Had been doing some research about the Illuminati and it's cult background. I then posted these videos on Facebook and it wouldn't allow anybody else to view them. I then show you both Facebook accounts simultaneously and refresh both accounts on multiple occasions to show you that they have definitely been removed from other users to browse.

This has never happened to me before and now i simply can't post anything on my wall or do anything active but browse..... suspicious???

Has anyone came across this case before, if so please leave a message for me on the youtube channel (I check this more regular)

Quoting: GaryJones

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11472473
Brazil
02/26/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Channelers have been saying that there is gonna have a split of two Earths: Old Earth and New Earth.

Those who do this are going to stay at the Old Earth. Those who are connected to source - who does not control but befalls - are going to New Earth.

I think they are right.

They claim to be "illuninated" but its just selfish games to them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Channelers have been saying that there is gonna have a split of two Earths: Old Earth and New Earth.

Those who do this are going to stay at the Old Earth. Those who are connected to source - who does not control but befalls - are going to New Earth.

I think they are right.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11472473

I've been reading up about countries that do and do not agree on the New World Order, and there are only 5 countries that are currently not owned by Illuminati branches from rothschild family.

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya. "

Russia is currently letting them controll their banks but with mindsets of they can handle them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4888817
United States
02/26/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
actually, lately comments and posts have been vanishing, but they show up later.

you could post a video about unicorns and it does the same thing.

more than likely, that is what happened to this post.

they even show in the video how other posts are vanishing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11472473
Brazil
02/26/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think they are right.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11472473

I've been reading up about countries that do and do not agree on the New World Order, and there are only 5 countries that are currently not owned by Illuminati branches from rothschild family.

"There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya. "

Russia is currently letting them controll their banks but with mindsets of they can handle them
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11460257

Do not worry about them. Focus on you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1278422
Netherlands
02/26/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3047758
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11475650
Australia
02/26/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bohemian grove, jones? = Copyright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11475425
United States
02/26/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3047758

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1278422

Cool

Goofy Thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11070031
Greenland
02/26/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11475650

No, he allows people to upload his docs to youtube and spread them for free.

Buying his work is considered donations.
M
User ID: 10385503
United States
02/26/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Soooo...I see and from this you deduced that the Illuminate stopped in their track and focused on your youtube video? Perhaps they did not think others had the googling skills to find what you did? Perhaps they did not realize the youtube video was there, eh? But then that would make them about as stupid as a box of grapes! How could a group so powerful make such a fatal flaw? LOL! Or perhaps it was deliberately placed there to keep you fixated on that they're doing instead of what your doing! Has these theries woken any one up to a better way of dealing with life...EVER! Of course not...and that is by design...Ponder that theorist!
irasciblerascal
User ID: 11475840
United States
02/26/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

my friend, Marke Whiteley aka Mukunda dasa had hundreds of anti-Illuminati videos on youtube for YEAR UNTIL THREE WEEKS AGO. His vids had MILLIONS OF HITS because they showed how the Illuminati was infiltrating and destroying the Hare Krishna Movement. His youtube account was hacked andis STILL DOWN. The same thing happened few years back, but he got it back up. But this time seems different. It's upsetting to me persoally because he had several of my videos posted since 2005. BUMMER now that i see your thread; am thinking it's tptb NWO ATTACK
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
02/26/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't trip potato chip.

Illuminati 1
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9712461
Australia
02/26/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your a paranoid bastard. Been listening to Black Sabbath too much? Snap out of it dick head
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11475650
Australia
02/26/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11070031

He also runs around all over the place initiating copyright take downs.
So you be the judge......
TRUTH
User ID: 11218498
United Kingdom
02/26/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The TRUTH about our reality EXPOSED!!! Read if you dare!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11070031
Greenland
02/26/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11070031

He also runs around all over the place initiating copyright take downs.
So you be the judge......

Funny, I see free docs on youtube of his work that have been available for years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2769103
United Kingdom
03/19/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP