Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,963
Pageviews Today: 1,255,705Threads Today: 351Posts Today: 5,772
10:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Confirmations that the Great Tribulation Starts 4/11/12!!!

GreatTribulation2012
User ID: 1479583
United States
02/27/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Confirmations that the Great Tribulation Starts 4/11/12!!!
CONFIRMATIONS THAT THE GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS 4/11/12!!!

Please examine the post-script (the P.S.) after the letter below. It is an absolute MUST read, totally confirming Apr. 11, 2012, as does the letter below, as the start date of the 1260-day Great Tribulation.

Below is part of a letter that I wrote in March, 2009. It is further proof that Obama is the Antichrist and that the 70th Week of Daniel runs from Oct. 29, 2008, through Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. The HEAVENLY SIGNS of lunar and solar eclipses, all on Jewish Feast Days in 2014 and 2015, point us to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. This means that Apr. 11, 2012, will be the mid-point Day, the day that starts the 1260-day reign of Obama, as the Antichrist. Below are more AMAZING, INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY SIGNS, THAT ALSO POINTS TO THE SAME DAY.

Lest there be any doubt, here is what the Lord has made SO VERY OBVIOUS to us. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST AND THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL STARTED OCT. 29, 2008, AND WILL CONCLUDE ON FEAST OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015!!! In my opinion, the evidence that has been presented to us is Scriptural, overwhelming, irrefutable, available to ALL who are seeking the truth, and absolutely amazing!!!

With ALL the evidence the Lord has given us, the odds for this NOT to be the EXACT 7-year time frame are incalcuable, astronomical, and would totally defy ALL THE LAWS OF PROBABILITY. Very few were able to discern the 1st Coming of Christ. Their pre-conceived ideas, WHICH THEY DERIVED FROM MISINTERPRETING SCRIPTURE, turned out to be incorrect.

THE GREAT TRIBULATION STARTS APR. 11, 2012, WHICH CONFIRMS THE TIME FRAME OF THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL, AND IS COMFIRMED BY SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS!!

In 1996 and 1997, something happened that caused a whole lot of excitement among Biblical astronomers and astute watchmen. Two bright comets crossed at the EXACT SAME COORDINATES IN THE SKY. Back then, there was MUCH written about this totally unique event. Now get this. Comet Hyatuke crossed these coordinates in the sky on APRIL 11, 1996, and comet Hale-Bopp crossed THESE SAME EXACT COORDINATES ON APRIL 11, 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Biblical astronomer, Robert Wadsworth, this EXTREMELY RARE crossing of these two bright comets, forming a cross, on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, took place in the coordinates RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN!!! The closest star was Al-gol, the star which represents Satan, or the Antichrist. I emphasize APRIL 11TH, AS THE SAME DAY OF THE YEAR FOR BOTH COMETS.

What was God trying to show us here? The fact that these two comets crossed on Apr. 11, 1996, and Apr. 11, 1997, RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES OF ROSH SATAN, is pointing us to SATAN'S MAN, THE ANTICHRIST, to reveal himself to the entire world, on a future Apr. 11th. If you read all of the preceding posts, you will remember that the Lord showed us that the 70th Week of Daniel began on Oct. 29, 2008, and will end 2520 days later, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

Are you ready for this? This means that the mid-point of the Final Seven Years, the FIRST DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION, THE DAY THAT THE ANTICHRIST, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, BECOMES SATAN INCARNATE, WILL BE ON APRIL 11, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY 1260 DAYS AFTER OBAMA CONFIRMED THE COVENANT OF DANIEL 9:27, HE WILL BECOME SATAN IN THE FLESH!!! With SEVEN supernatural confirmations of what happened on this historic date of Oct. 29, 2008, three within 24 hours of the revelation that the Lord has given to me, NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

But wait. There is even one more Comet Confirmation. The most famous of all comets is Halley's Comet. God sent this most famous of all comets back into our solar system as another confirmation to us. Comets are harbingers of coming disasters upon the earth. In 1986 and 1987, the famous Halley's Comet re-appeared as a warning from God of the coming Great Tribulation. And guess what day it made its closest approach to earth. Yep, you guessed it. APRIL 11, 1986. Jesus told us there would be Signs in the Heavens. Let's take Him at His Word.

The events in the heavens, just as Jesus predicted, CONFIRM to us the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF APRIL 11, 2012. It is time to let the old theology, which I used to subscribe to, go. There will be no Rapture before the 70th Week of Daniel. There may, or may not be, some kind of a peace and nuclear disarmament agreement, probably after the Sudden Destruction/Rapture. BUT IT CANNOT BE 7 YEARS IN LENGTH. Discerning believers CAN KNOW the identity of the Antichrist, despite what we have been taught for years. The Antichrist does NOT have to come from Europe or Syria. His name is Barack Hussein Obama, of mysterious origin and unknown roots. THE MYSTERY OF THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST IS OVER!!!

Most would not receive Jesus as the long-awaited Messiah the first time, because of their INCORRECT INTERPRETATIONS OF SCRIPTURES. The same thing is NOW taking place, regarding the coming of our Lord and end-times Bible Prophecy. Seek the Lord Himself for answers, not man-made traditions and misinterpretation of Scriptures. Study the Scriptures for yourself, with an open heart and an open spirit. We no longer have to guess, as to the identity of the Antichrist. We no longer have to guess, as to the time frame of the 70th Week of Daniel. IT IS HERE!!!

We also do not have to guess, as to the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. IT IS APRIL 11, 2012!!! Either you believe what I have just written, or you have to tell me that it is just ONE MORE COINCIDENCE that 1260 days after Obama confirmed the covenant on Oct. 29, 2008, just happens to fall on April 11, 2012, the day of the year that the Lord marked in the heavens. Is it also just ANOTHER COINCIDENCE that 2520 days (7 Jewish years) after this same historic date of Oct. 29, 2009, is on a Feast of Atonement, THE FEAST DAY THAT JESUS IS SUPPOSED TO RETURN TO EARTH???!!!

more at link
[link to thefinal7yearsareherenow.com]

Last Edited by SPUD on 02/27/2012 08:58 PM
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
02/27/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Confirmations that the Great Tribulation Starts 4/11/12!!!
no angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1422753
United States
02/27/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
norespect
GreatTribulation2012 (OP)
United States
02/27/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
no angryface
 Quoting: Monbazillac

YESSS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405562
United States
02/27/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
When this date passes, can we PLEASE give up this crazy date of Oct. 29, 2008 as have any possible significance???

PLEASE!!!!

I look forward to 4/15/12 as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of Titanic.

.... and your realization that all your "prophetic" ideas are so off kilter that you will have to develop something new.
United States
02/27/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
When this date passes, can we PLEASE give up this crazy date of Oct. 29, 2008 as have any possible significance???

PLEASE!!!!

I look forward to 4/15/12 as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the sinking of Titanic.

.... and your realization that all your "prophetic" ideas are so off kilter that you will have to develop something new.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1405562

"WHEN this date passes"?? How do you KNOW that it passes? Perhaps you should say IF this day passes!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

PLEASE!!!!

"WHEN this date passes"?? How do you KNOW that it passes? Perhaps you should say IF this day passes!!
 Quoting: GreatTribulation2012 1479583

Oh ... trust me .. it will be WHEN......
United States
02/27/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

PLEASE!!!!

Oh ... trust me .. it will be WHEN......

WHY should I trust YOU?
Not of this World

User ID: 3818533
United States
02/27/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
No. There is not even major war breaking out yet.

It just doesnt make any sense friend.
Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed." John 6:27-58

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
-James 4:4

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
-Galatians 6:7

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
-Colossians 2:8

Rev 13:9-10 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; (Betraying your family and friends) he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. (Guns!) Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
"When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him"
(Deuteronomy 18:22)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343328
United States
02/27/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome news! I just read on Drudge Report that, according to Farrahkan, Obama's life is in danger now. I was hoping that means that someone will assassinate him and he will raise up from his deadly head wound three days later and reveal his 'real' status! Now I'm getting really excited! Thanks for posting this! It's all about to finally come to an end! Yay!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you.
They make you worthless;
They speak a vision of their own heart,
Not from the mouth of the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:16
United States
02/27/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Not of this World

A VERY MAJOR war could break out any hour of any day now! THE MIDDLE EAST is a powder keg just waiting for one little spark to go KABOOM!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9894803
United States
02/27/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump and 5 smile_kiss
TeChNoXiC®

User ID: 3250487
United States
02/27/2012 09:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Negative.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Get a grip and stop the nonsense.

TeCh®
I'm not a doctor; I don't have patience.
United States
02/27/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Negative.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

TeCh®
 Quoting: TeChNoXiC®

Out of context! That verse is not speaking about when the Great Tribulation will begin, dummy!
TeChNoXiC®

United States
02/27/2012 09:14 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Not of this World

A VERY MAJOR war could break out any hour of any day now! THE MIDDLE EAST is a powder keg just waiting for one little spark to go KABOOM!

And, the bolded text above shows exactly how you DO NOT know.

Yes, things "could happen". That's the point, we don't know "when". They certainly will happen, but in due time. Date-setting is forbidden.

Besides, you've now invoked the GLP effect and any/all predictions on this thread with now fail.

TeCh®
Monbazillac

Italy
Report Abusive Post
Negative.

TeCh®

yes peace

NOBODY KNOWS AND NOBODY WILL FIND THE DATE, you cannot even read correctly your own crazy book or wut!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ron Reese fell flat on his face on the 28th when nothing happened, just like harold camping.

No man knows the day or the hour, yet these men still try and make God a liar. Whatever...
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump and 5 smile_kiss
 Quoting: Intruth

Amen brother!
United States
02/27/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Tribulation Could Start Next Spring (2012) According to Jubilee Calendar

It's not the Mayan Calendar, but the Jewish Jubilee Calendar that this thread is focused on. The Biblical record for the Jubilee Calendar dates back to the time of Moses. A Jubilee occurs every 49 (7 times 7) years.

30 Jubilees transpired from the time of Moses to the time of Christ. (49 times 30 = 1470 years)

28-29 AD marked the beginning of Christ's ministry. It was a year of Jubilee, as confirmed by early Church father, Eusebius. It was the 30th Jubilee from when Joshua led the children of Israel into the promised land. Jesus' proclamation from Isaiah 61: "to proclaim freedom to the captives", shows that His ministry was to reclaim mankind from the clutches of Satan. This was a Jubilee proclamation.

If you do the math, 40 Jubilees later (49 times 40 = 1960) would suggest that 1988-89 was the year of the 70th Jubilee since 1960 years from 28 AD brings us to 1988 AD.

However, dendrochronologists have confirmed that the Anno Domino calender is off by 27 years. Dendrochronologists have studied tree rings from ancient Roman bridges and compare them with historic records to determine the accuracy of calendar dating. I have a link to confirm this:

[link to cast.uark.edu]

Add 27 years to 1988 AD and we find that 2015-16 AD is actually the year of the 70th Jubilee. 70 is a very significant number in Bible prophecy, if you consider Jeremiah's 70 year prophecy and Daniel's 70 sevens prophecy. I believe the 70th Jubilee coincides with the seven trumpets blowing in Revelation, in which Satan has to give up control of Planet Earth to its original Creator. As the angel proclaims at the sound of the last trump, "the kingdoms of this Earth have become the kingdoms of Christ." This is a great Jubilee proclamation.

The year before a Jubilee is always a Shmita year in Jewish law, where the land must remain fallow. Shmitas are the backbone of Jewish record keeping. Every seventh year is a Shmita. The rabbis have been keeping track for centuries. The current nation of Israel adheres to the Shmita requirements. Sure enough, 2014-15 AD is the next Shmita year according to the chief rabbis in Israel.

The Great Tribulation, according to both Daniel and Revelation, will last 42 months. So count back 42 months from the 2015-16 Jubilee and it brings us to the spring of 2012. This is the likely time for the "abomination that causes desolation" to take place. Jesus, in his Olivet Discourse, said that the "abomination" as predicted by the prophet Daniel would be the beginning of the 42 month Great Tribulation.

Jesus, in his Discourse, also described the conditions of the Earth just prior to the Great Tribulation. Among other things, there would be earthquakes happening all over the place. There would be signs in heaven that cause distress on the Earth, resulting in tsunamis and hurricanes. He called this "the roaring and tossing of the waves". There would be such an increase of stress and anxiety, that "men's heart will fail because of what is happening..." Certainly, we are seeing the beginning of these things now.

But imagine how stressful things will soon get when Elenin passes and when the major Western economies implode.

There is more to this story that substantiates 2015-16 as a year of Jubilee, but this is enough to get the thread started.

I would ask for a pin, because of the link to the dendrochronology finding. The 27 year discrepancy between the Julian Calendar and the Anno Domino calendar is very significant according to my calculations on the Jubilee cycle and warrant serious discussion.
-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------------​---------
Here's my second post on the subject. This is a fascinating prophecy:

The year was 1217. Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel of Regensburg, Germany gave an amazing Jubilee prophecy just before his death. Rabbi Ben Samuel was known as a mystic and miracle worker. He was founder of the Hasidic movement and principle author of the treatise Sefer Ḥasidim which Encyclopaedia Britannica claims is "possibly the most important extant document of medieval Judaism and a major work of Jewish literature."

Rabbi Ben Samuel prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over Jerusalem for eight Jubilees. He then said that during the following Jubilee cycle, Jerusalem would be a "no man's land". Then he said Jerusalem would be returned to the jewish people and during this tenth Jubilee the "end times" would take place. This little-known prophecy was popularized in March 2008 in the Magazine "Israel Today."

Is there any truth to the prophecy? Let's take a look. In 1516, the Ottoman Turks under Sultan Selim replaced the Mamluks for control of Palestine after winning the Battles of Marj Dabig in Syria and Yaunis Khan in Gaza. Eight Jubilees would pass with Jerusalem under Turkish control. Those Jubilees (according to my calculations, each 49 years apart) were:

1525-26
1574-75
1623-24
1672-73
1721-22
1770-71
1819-20
1868-69

The eighth Jubilee ended in the fall of 1917. Three months later General Allenby of the British chased the Turks out of Jerusalem. Then would begin a 49 year time in which Jerusalem would be "in no man's land." Even after Israel became a nation in 1948, a strip of land called "no-man's land" divided Jerusalem.

I would suggest that the next Jubilee year, 49 years after Allenby's conquest, occurred in 1966-67. During that year, the jewish people gained control over Jerusalem. This would begin the "end times" according to Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel when he prophecied before his death in 1217. This Jubilee cycle will last another 49 years, ending (according to my calculations) in 2015-16.

Perhaps this is why we see such an intensifying of events in the world. The time is near.
United States
02/27/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Negative.

TeCh®

"that day" is the key..."that day" is NOT the Great Tribulation!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11483324
United States
02/27/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I confirm this.

In deep prayer and study for over a year and a half the Lord Jesus spoke to me on Feb 16th at 7:24 am. I was asking Him to confirm a strong still voice that was telling me that Obama was the Anti Christ and is a ytube website that I set up for friends and family to try and explain to them what all JUDGEMENT is about to start very soon.

Within seconds of me requesting confirmation from the Lord He sent me an advertisement by email that read. " A Major event, Life changing event was going to take place within the next 180 days". I felt His spirit tell me this was confirmation. Later in the day I recieved a second confirmation.

I have been under the impression that we are already over 3 years into the Tribulation period.

Here is my website if your interested. Follow the vids in order they tell a story, around the 13th video are all the occult messages that are showing me we are getting close to Judgement.

Jesus told me that the number one priority for my life was to tell everybody I come in contact with that a personal relationship with Jesus , where you read His word, try to follow His word and pray continually to Him about everything. He is going to remove all His faithfull followers before judgement of the tribulation period.

He told me many Christians He doesnt know them, because they are not following His word and they dont Love Him

Get to know Jesus ASAP

Lord Bless, It sooner than you think

[link to www.youtube.com]

Lord Bless
Monbazillac

Italy
02/27/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Negative.

TeCh®

stop it now wakeup
TeChNoXiC®

United States
02/27/2012 09:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Negative.

TeCh®

I already understand. But, the next thing you'll begin to argue is that you can ascertain exactly "when" that will be. Considering you seem to know when the Great Tribulation begins, one can only attempt to calculate when exactly the Lord will return.

I'm not arguing your point that the end times have arrived. I feel that it's increasingly drawing near. But as I've said, get a grip and quit peddling your EXACT date of when the "tribulation" begins.

You should live each day as if it were your last, and as if the Lord would return this minute. Additionally, you should already understand that it does no good to set dates and act as if you know God's timeline. As much as I feel the end is NOW, I live each day accordingly, with no attempt at prophesying falsely - ESPECIALLY ON GLP. I mean, really?

Again, you say "confirmations" the the tribulation starts 4/11/12. Pfft. Sorry, I believe in the Son of God, but not in man's timeline.

Harold Camping Part Tres, eh?

TeCh®
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
so ... WHEN .... we get a full apology and you admit you are a false prophet, OK? Are we on board with that?

Then you can sit around cranking numbers, doing math and trying to find your next "sure thing" "confirmation"

Then we can read about it on bad goose and get everyone to follow your "math"
GreatTribulation2012
User ID: 1094543
United States
02/27/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I confirm this.

In deep prayer and study for over a year and a half the Lord Jesus spoke to me on Feb 16th at 7:24 am. I was asking Him to confirm a strong still voice that was telling me that Obama was the Anti Christ and is a ytube website that I set up for friends and family to try and explain to them what all JUDGEMENT is about to start very soon.

Within seconds of me requesting confirmation from the Lord He sent me an advertisement by email that read. " A Major event, Life changing event was going to take place within the next 180 days". I felt His spirit tell me this was confirmation. Later in the day I recieved a second confirmation.

I have been under the impression that we are already over 3 years into the Tribulation period.

Here is my website if your interested. Follow the vids in order they tell a story, around the 13th video are all the occult messages that are showing me we are getting close to Judgement.

Jesus told me that the number one priority for my life was to tell everybody I come in contact with that a personal relationship with Jesus , where you read His word, try to follow His word and pray continually to Him about everything. He is going to remove all His faithfull followers before judgement of the tribulation period.

He told me many Christians He doesnt know them, because they are not following His word and they dont Love Him

Get to know Jesus ASAP

Lord Bless, It sooner than you think

[link to www.youtube.com]

Lord Bless
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11483324

Excellent work there, brother!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Reese fell flat on his face on the 28th when nothing happened, just like harold camping.

No man knows the day or the hour, yet these men still try and make God a liar. Whatever...
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

January 28th was the fifth warning.
two things happened
here is a snip from Mathman post on Feb 9th

1) WARNING 1 - The Alfalfa Club: The Alfalfa Club met on January 28th in Washington. This is a closed (no press allowed) affair with no one but high level members of the Illuminati invited. It was confirmed, in notes on this meeting, that Kissinger, Rockefeller, Bush, Buffet, etc., each NWO Heavy Hitters at the highest levels of this organization, were all in attendance that night. President Obama was the keynote speaker on this Saturday night, which took place at the posh Washington Hilton. Shortly after Obama left the party at 9:30pm EST, The NWO broke precedent and released a portion of Obama’s keynote speech that he had made at this affair. SUCH A RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC IS COMPLETELY UNPRECEDENTED!! Indeed, such release of a speech from the Alfalfa Club has never happened before in its 99 year history!! January 28th proved to be the exception to the rule. SUBTLE YET DIRECT!!

In one portion of this released speech, Obama announced that one of his main goals for 2012 was to “get out of Washington and spend more time with “ordinary” folks like the ones were at the Alfalfa Club”. This was, once again, another direct, but subtle, hint to the slumbering world that there will soon be a need for the elite men and women of the Alfalfa Club to have to hide temporarily in safety. To put it another way, President Obama was subtly, but directly, indicating that it would soon be time for him and the elites to “escape to safety” from the Sudden Destruction they have planned for the U.S. in order to bring in One World Government.

Based on the released comments, those plans appear to involve a NWO false flag attack on Washington DC. After all, it will be a NEW World Order, will it not? The NWO will surely NOT want to use old structure that represents the Old World Order! As such, the NWO would probably prefer to simply eliminate the old. Out with old, in with the new.

By the way, the 2012 meeting of the Alfalfa Club ALSO “just happens” to be the Alfalfa Club’s 99th anniversary!! 99 is an EXTREMELY significant Occultic number!! 99 equals 9 x 11, where in 9 & 11 alludes to a NEW 9/11 that the NWO will soon usher in. In addition, 99 also equals 3 x 33, wherein 3’s are EXTREMELY important to the NWO. Indeed, 33 is the highest level one can attain in the Free Masons – a satanic organization that the elite love to participate in.

SIDE NOTE: The Alfalfa Club was formed for one purpose and one purpose only. This Satanic Elitist Club ONLY meets on the last Saturday of every January to have a drink together and plan our demise. THAT IS THE ALFALFA CLUB’S ONLY PURPOSE!! This is the ONLY reason this club exists!! TO HOLD THIS ANNUAL EVENT!! No other reason. So why is it called the Alfalfa Club, you may ask? It is called the Alfalfa Club because Alfalfa plants are notorious for requiring a lot of water. In other words, the Alfalfa plant “never needs an excuse for a drink”. Neither do the elite attendees from the NWO that attend this annual event. This is the slogan that underlies these annual meetings. Yes, indeed, the Alfalfa Club is a clever name. Clever - just like the NWO! Just take a second and imagine the private conservation at this meeting: “Mr. Kissinger, would you care for some mass death and mayhem with that Martini?” His response: “Absolutely! And if you could add some lightly-chilled world-wide martial law and population control shortly thereafter, that would be well appreciated!”

2) WARNING 2 - The World Economic Forum: Amazingly, this was not the only warning that the world received on January 28th of the soon-to-be-instituted New World Order! On this very night, the “lesser lights” of the elite, but still really influential in their own right, also met on this very same day of January 28th. These 2500 “second-tier” elite were all gathered in Davos, Switzerland at the very same time as the “first-tier” elite were meeting at the Alfalfa Club meeting described above.

However, instead of Washington DC, these people were enjoying the scenery of the world famous Alps. Safe and snug in the mountains, they were helping implement the “first-tier” elite’s world plans. Some performed this task knowingly, others unknowingly, many completely oblivious and others “in the loop”.

Need further proof that this was another warning from the NWO? Check out the OFFICIAL theme of this Forum!!

“THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION”!!!!

That’s right – THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION!! Fellow Doves, could the purpose of this complimentary meeting be any more obvious to us watchers?? The definition of transformation is “to change in an instant”. The NWO are (and not subtly this time) outright telling us that they will soon be bringing in a great and instant change to an unsuspecting and sleeping world. Is this not the very definition of GREAT TRANSFORMATION that this meeting was officially themed as?

The above January 28th Fifth NWO Warning is the perfect tie in for some upcoming communication to soon be forwarded to Five Doves by Ron Reese and me. In the next few days, we will be outlining why some upcoming dates should be included on your radar as “very high watch dates”. They will not just be NWO dates, but they will also dovetail PERFECTLY into Biblical dates!!

As per usual, in these upcoming communications, it is up to each of you to use your discernment and scrub what we write with the soap of Holy Scriptures to see if what we have written meets up with Biblical standards. That is all anyone can ask for. God wants EACH of you to do as the Bereans did – ALWAYS checking against Scripture (and when the Lord says, “always”, He means always)!!

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!! EVERY DAY IS ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE RAPTURE!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The day of the 7th sign is March 8th which happens to be Purum
rb
User ID: 912401
United States
02/27/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
remember after the ezekiel 38 39 war Israel burns her enemies' weapons 7 years. this hasn't yet happened so we cannot be in the 70th week of daniel

there is no consensus agreement on exact jubilee years

many of the other surmisals are patently ludicrous

we are however in the general timeframe and when things do happen they will happen fast. we are told to watch and pray and remember the Son of Man is returning at an hour we think not ;)

love rb
GreatTribulation2012
User ID: 1094543
United States
02/27/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
remember after the ezekiel 38 39 war Israel burns her enemies' weapons 7 years. this hasn't yet happened so we cannot be in the 70th week of daniel

there is no consensus agreement on exact jubilee years

many of the other surmisals are patently ludicrous

we are however in the general timeframe and when things do happen they will happen fast. we are told to watch and pray and remember the Son of Man is returning at an hour we think not ;)

love rb
 Quoting: rb 912401

The 7 years needed for burning weapons is no proof whatsoever of a so-called "7 year trib"! Fact is, there is only a 3.5 (42 month) "Great Tribulation".

GLP