Shills on certain threads

They are Paid
User ID: 9514070
United States
02/28/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Shills on certain threads
After being on GLP for about a year now I've noticed a pattern develop. Certain threads that come close to hitting the mark are overwhelmed with establishment talking points by the usual suspects.

Generally they are very effective at derailing discussions and creating Ad-Hominem attacks or baits. In order to find anything worth reading you have to wade through the same tired tripe endlessly.

I only point this out in the hope that posters will not respond to them or if they do only succinctly.

propoganda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11536488
Brazil
02/28/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Shills on certain threads
5 stars for you OP, you are right about ths shills of GLP.

see my thread then: Thread: MEGA BREAKING - NASA LYING ONE MORE TIME. Planet X... Magnetic Field/quake connection & Solar Storm DISINFO

they cannot debunk it, so they keep quiet and I keep cruisecruisecruisecruisecruise x 9999999999 AU... cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330349
United States
02/28/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean the Emperor really has new clothes that only your like minded group can see.

Gotcha wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441894
United States
02/28/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mean the Emperor really has new clothes that only your like minded group can see.

Gotcha wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11330349

and heres your example
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/28/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gotcha wink

and heres your example
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1441894

You obviously consider your viewpoint somehow superior to others but how do you arrive at that conclusion?

Your response is typical of a paranoid person who thinks that any discussion which is not in 100% agreement with your perception is an enemy position.

I don't see how black and white splitting in this manner is conducive to discovering any real truths but rather has the opposite effect of being a target for disinfo programs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1691978
United States
02/28/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're the worst on the Chemtrail threads, the Sun threads, the Fukushima & BP threads and anything having to do with the earths major changes.

Also they seem to pop up to support the police whenever the police shoot a handcuffed old man in the back.

Fucking shills. It's bad enough to have to spend so much time on a forum, let alone shilling and trolling. Pathetic waste of space and oxygen is all they are - especially the agents or paid ones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11475650
Australia
02/28/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
And blog spammers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11601305
Australia
02/28/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
After being on GLP for about a year now I've noticed a pattern develop. Certain threads that come close to hitting the mark are overwhelmed with establishment talking points by the usual suspects.

Generally they are very effective at derailing discussions and creating Ad-Hominem attacks or baits. In order to find anything worth reading you have to wade through the same tired tripe endlessly.

I only point this out in the hope that posters will not respond to them or if they do only succinctly.

propoganda
 Quoting: They are Paid 9514070

You mean over paid. The copy paste shills are the most
retarded. I also see a patten of creating divisions every group imaginable. Very obvious once you see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11299341
United States
02/28/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gotcha wink

No...

I've seen threads that were very interesting and being discussed in a civil way when suddenly out of the blue a gang of posters (or maybe one or two people pretending) will come on and just slam the thread and personally attack the OP, it's all too well coordinated and obvious.

They kill threads on purpose, and the subject matter varies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419030
United States
02/28/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mainly on political threads. Anti RP acorn shill is especially annoying.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/28/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gotcha wink

No...

I've seen threads that were very interesting and being discussed in a civil way when suddenly out of the blue a gang of posters (or maybe one or two people pretending) will come on and just slam the thread and personally attack the OP, it's all too well coordinated and obvious.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11299341

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541822
South Africa
02/28/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for bringing this back up. And, of course, your first response to get readers off the credibility trail would be from a real...live...paid...SHILL!
Additionally, anything that causes more division, creates more prejudice or is distracting enough from anything real is as magnetic as garbage to these rats. Ie gay bashing threads, anything that promotes prejudices, religious, gender and racism.
And then there are all the shill-created threads that have similar/reversed titles.
The thing is, you don't really need any special vision to 'see' any of this here. It's up in our faces all the time!
One of my deepest desires is that the majority on GLP see this all...now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11602881
Denmark
02/28/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're the worst on the Chemtrail threads, the Sun threads, the Fukushima & BP threads and anything having to do with the earths major changes.

Also they seem to pop up to support the police whenever the police shoot a handcuffed old man in the back.

Fucking shills. It's bad enough to have to spend so much time on a forum, let alone shilling and trolling. Pathetic waste of space and oxygen is all they are - especially the agents or paid ones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1691978

Yeah, definitely the chemtrail threads. Some members who deny chemtrails are at least making efforts to try and find an explanation for them but the shills over at chemtrails threads are so incredibly stupid.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/28/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gotcha wink

No...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11299341

Can you link to some as examples?

Otherwise it appears that this is a data mining thread for you to group people into your gang mentality of us versus them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11599596
United Kingdom
02/28/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow OP did it take you a whole year to figure this ground breaking info?

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4313926
United States
02/28/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are very thick on threads having to do with space, cosmic events, and Earth changes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10281109
United States
02/28/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Offical list of words Feds moitor on social networking sites : [link to blog.alexanderhiggins.com]

Its a very long list.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/28/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for bringing this back up. And, of course, your first response to get readers off the credibility trail would be from a real...live...paid...SHILL!
Additionally, anything that causes more division, creates more prejudice or is distracting enough from anything real is as magnetic as garbage to these rats. Ie gay bashing threads, anything that promotes prejudices, religious, gender and racism.
And then there are all the shill-created threads that have similar/reversed titles.
The thing is, you don't really need any special vision to 'see' any of this here. It's up in our faces all the time!
One of my deepest desires is that the majority on GLP see this all...now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11541822

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10432431
United States
02/28/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one needs to shill here. Here is why:

Thread: Some of you are mentally unstable.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/28/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10432431

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4313926
United States
02/28/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your GF posted this.

Thread: Why does my boyfriend sit while peeing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10957386
United Kingdom
02/28/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2075492
United States
02/28/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

propoganda
 Quoting: They are Paid 9514070

Maybe, also I think you give those that do that, and GLP itself too much credit. I think most of them just happen to troll the popular threads, which those you mention are the most popular, for the very simple reason of getting attention, similar to a young child. But then again who fucking knows.... that's the beauty of I guess.. knowbody fucking knows shit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11581059
United States
02/28/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1691978

this, giving them validity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 760857
United States
02/28/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The word shill is highly overused on this board. So much so that I think it actually takes on a whole new definition specific to GLP.

SHILL: To Have or express a different opinion

shill
So if you dont like shills, then why dont you just log off and have a nice quiet conversation with yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/28/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The word shill is highly overused on this board. So much so that I think it actually takes on a whole new definition specific to GLP.

shill
So if you dont like shills, then why dont you just log off and have a nice quiet conversation with yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 760857

Appears to be accurate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10432431
United States
02/28/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6669575
United States
02/28/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know what's worse than ACTUAL shills?

Crybaby whiner tards...

After being on glp for a DAY it's clear to anyone that the whiner tards outnumber actual shills probably a hundred to one.

But...I only got a B in statistics...so what the fuck do I know.

tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11596959
United States
02/28/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

+1000
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/28/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill

It's probably shills that are doing that too. Make everybody paranoid.

Instigators and NWO defenders are shills, either unwittingly or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4907712
United States
02/28/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I say is all true... and anyone who disagrees with me is crazy or a shill !!!

tounge

GLP