miffed_33
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11738666
Australia
03/01/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Natural Cure for Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia & High Cholesterol
Dr Abram Hoffer talks about Orthomolecular Vitamin therapy to CURE - not 'band aid' many mental health disorders, AA patients & high cholesterol as well as the fact BIG PHARMA don't want you to know this.

In the second video he tells about his close personal friendship with 'Bill W' & their studies on the use of Niacin for AA patients.

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by miffed on 03/10/2012 11:26 AM
trying2bstill

User ID: 1567841
United States
03/01/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Natural Cure for Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia & High Cholesterol
This is an amazing thread. Thank you for sharing.
miffed_33  (OP)

User ID: 11738666
Australia
03/01/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Natural Cure for Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia & High Cholesterol
This is an amazing thread. Thank you for sharing.
 Quoting: trying2bstill

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11397323
United States
03/02/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent THREAD!
KAITIAKI

User ID: 1089603
New Zealand
03/02/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11768604
Turkey
03/02/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
He looks so depressed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11769260
Sweden
03/02/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.doctoryourself.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11551588
United Kingdom
03/02/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Threads of information like this make it worth comming to glp. Thanks for sharing info :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10939713
Canada
03/02/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meyers cocktail. Gg.
miffed_33  (OP)

User ID: 11770089
Australia
03/02/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11769260

Thanks for the link!

I hope you don't mind me using a few paragraphs here hf

The term vitamin B-3 was reintroduced by my friend Bill W., co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, (Bill Wilson). We met in New York in 1960. Humphry Osmond and I introduced him to the concept of mega vitamin therapy. We described the results we had seen with our schizophrenic patients, some of whom were also alcoholic. We also told him about its many other properties. It was therapeutic for arthritis, for some cases of senility and it lowered cholesterol levels.

Bill was very curious about it and began to take niacin, 3 g daily. Within a few weeks fatigue and depression which had plagued him for years were gone. He gave it to 30 of his close friends in AA and persuaded them to try it. Within 6 months he was convinced that it would be very helpful to alcoholics. Of the thirty, 10 were free of anxiety, tension and depression in one month. Another 10 were well in two months. He decided that the chemical or medical terms for this vitamin were not appropriate. He wanted to persuade members of AA, especially the doctors in AA, that this would be a useful addition to treatment and he needed a term that could be more readily popularized. He asked me the names that had been used. I told him it was originally known as vitamin B-3. This was the term Bill wanted. In his first report to physicians in AA he called it "The Vitamin B-3 Therapy." Thousands of copies of this extraordinary pamphlet were distributed. Eventually the name came back and today even the most conservative medical journals are using the term vitamin B-3.

I have been involved in establishing two of the major uses for vitamin B-3, apart from its role in preventing and treating pellagra. These are its action in lowering high cholesterol levels [3] and in elevating high density lipoprotein cholesterol levels (HDL), and its therapeutic role in the schizophrenias and other psychiatric conditions. It has been found helpful for many other diseases or conditions. These are psychiatric disorders including children with learning and behavioral disorders, the addictions including alcoholism and drug addiction, the schizophrenias, some of the senile states. Its efficacy for a large number of both mental and physical conditions is an advantage to patients and to their doctors who use the vitamin, but is difficult to accept by the medical profession raised on the belief that there must be one drug for each disease, and that when any substance appears to be too effective for many conditions, it must be due entirely to its placebo effect, something like the old snake oils.
Megas Alexandros

User ID: 11428974
Sweden
03/02/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen this before and I must say that there must be put an end to big pharma once and for all. It's getting out of hand.

I myself take forced prescribed drugs and I'm sick of it. I'm really so tired of neuroleptics.
EL SHADDAI ELOKIM YHWH TETRAGRAMMATON
יהוה
אנ&#1​497; מי שאני
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11771553
United States
03/02/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes Yes lets cure the indigo people!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11015191
United States
03/02/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11771553

with marijuana!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8925069
United States
03/02/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is always a good thing when one can use natural substances to effect chemical imbalances in the brain; however, if one is using drugs to control these things, one cannot just go off of these drugs cold turkey. Beware.

Please do not go off these drugs without consulting your doc first.hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9161454
United Kingdom
03/02/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
i know a cure ,death.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343278

umm i think thats the opposite of cure
Tex
User ID: 10731096
United States
03/02/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest drinking Propel flavored water - extremely high in Niacin.
Riggsalent

User ID: 11699539
United States
03/02/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing. When I get home I will give it a go. But there is no replacement for your higher powers strength in your life. Keep comming back!
I'm Down, Are You?
KirtSpiracy

User ID: 9646788
United States
03/02/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

5*****'s for good post
Opinions Are Like A$$holes,
Everybody’s Got ‘em, Some Just Really STINK!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11171736
United Kingdom
03/02/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328514
United States
03/02/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vitamin B-3 exists as the amide in nature, in nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD). Pure nicotinamide and niacin are synthetics. Niacin was known as a chemical for about 100 years before it was recognized to be vitamin B-3. It is made from nicotine, a poison produced in the tobacco plant to protect itself against its predators, but in the wonderful economy of nature which does not waste any structures, when the nicotine is simplified by cracking open one of the rings, it becomes the immensely valuable vitamin B-3.

Interesting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10242376
United States
03/02/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
List, written out:

[link to orthomolecular.org]
rosie80

User ID: 11775780
United States
03/02/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11771553

I know right :/ .. not cool ..

My son came home yesterday and told me they gave a test to each class to see if they could have ADHD .. well the teacher told my son he scored a nine and he could have it and they make medication for that ..

She is lucky I don't go down to the school .. give her a lil test and some meds ..

I think I will keep the talents the Universe has cursed/blessed me with ..
.... 22426221213 ....
DarkStarSparkle

User ID: 11776292
Romania
03/02/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was prescribed anti-depressants but I never took them I flushed them down the toilet. Great thread Thank you!hf
A Friend

User ID: 11775944
United States
03/02/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Thank you.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
amywood71605

User ID: 1422833
United States
03/02/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for posting this.

My oldest son was diagnosed with ADHD about 1 1/2 years ago. The teachers at his school have been HOUNDING me to put him on meds, and I just can't do it. But, he does need something, right now we get by with behavior therapy stuff and keeping him on a strict schedule helps.
"Live each day like it's your last, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching."

GO PATS!!
:Go Patriots!:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1297793
Netherlands
03/02/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can you cure a fake diagnosis?

Normal human traits are being labeled as disease, such as kids being hyperactive. Remove the label and they're cured.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11694332
United States
03/02/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 Stars on the thread OP !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11778368
United Kingdom
03/02/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was prescribed anti-depressants but I never took them I flushed them down the toilet. Great thread Thank you!hf
 Quoting: DarkStarSparkle

well done
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11769972
United States
03/02/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had to do the niosin sweat thing and I think thats what drove me cazy.

It was soon after that that I found this place and Iv'e been here ever since.

And I don't really talk about the shit here that I talk about in the outside.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11769972
United States
03/02/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had to do the niosin sweat thing and I think thats what drove me cazy.

It was soon after that that I found this place and Iv'e been here ever since.

And I don't really talk about the shit here that I talk about in the outside.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11769972

I mean Niasin and I had to take alot of it and sit in a sona for like 5 hours aday.

That's where I was told about timetravelers and minders.

I feel way chemical sencitive and weaker and crazy of couce.
Hooch
User ID: 6519050
United States
03/02/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
So finally all the crazies will be cured? This site won't exist anymore if these happens WTF over?

GLP