Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25255400
United States
10/09/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
No disrespect intended... But, I have many email contacts that I've "known" for many years, know there name and even a bunch of things about them, but, I wouldn't trust them with the keys to my house, because I've never met them in person...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15378638

I've given more than an email address, much more, and I am way beyond the ability to trust anyone... I don't have any choice, I have to do this out in the open.

Fact is, if I did this completely anonymously (I could) then it would be much easier for me to be silenced..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15378638
United States
10/09/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know you stated earlier when I asked that it may be worse than a Contagion scenario but if/when this happens do you expect it to be spread by people infecting themselves and spreading it or a dirty bomb sort of thing....

and, do you think they'll hit "small" time America or the big cities and let it trickle where ever?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
infecting themselves and spreading it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15378638

Already covered in the thread...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP this is a very interesting thread and you hold a lot of people's attention here. I am aware of dozens of very frightening possibilities, including this one:

"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated. It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion.

Though the idea of a serious terrorism campaign right here in America is something I expect in the near future. How do people react to impending doom, generally they don't react, but I know that during the DC sniper days I was wearing my PASGT vest and helmet on the way to work. I just HAD to do something! What to do when this all ramps up? Oh, I can be very creative, so I appreciate all the intel I can get.
 Quoting: Black Knight

Make no mistake... I could be wrong! About everything.

Which is why I want to caution you and everyone now... You should only believe what you see and know to be true, and what you can personally verify as truth.... Take my word, or no one's word as absolute truth on anything ... ever.

Personally, with each passing day, as the timeline gets closer to events, I see it more clearly, and frankly it still frightens me beyond words here. I'm not frightened for myself, hell I have no fear at all for myself, I've been through so much that nothing can scare me now.

I am frightened for my kids, and for their future... Maybe that is selfish of me, but when/if the time comes their protection and safety will literally be my only priority.

Each of us have to make our own choices in life, whether we know something is coming or not, everyone should be prepared for basic survival, common sense if you ask me, which is why I stressed the importance of having a good escape plan... IN a worst case biological attack here, being trapped in a densely populated area will be as bad as it can get.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeing is believing...
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/09/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you are back...

Do you think there is anything sinister about the current meningitis outbreak?

Is there a reason that telling what you know now would be deleterious as compared to sharing in December? You have more than sparked my curiosity...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/09/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you back in. Patiently waiting for your info dump.
In the mean time, don't forget to enjoy the little things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
10/09/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
And don't tell me to wait until then because you just "know" things. Certainly you can come up with a better answer than that.

Heck, I can come up with an answer off the top of my head: "Current political events lead me to believe that the time is short..."the fact that "so-and-so" did this means that December is a reliable date"...etc.

I know you can do it. Think of it as an exercise in debate. I'm just curious if you can step outside your persona and talk politics or whatever without being dramatic, no offense intended.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321115

Seems you already have a grasp on things, nothing I could say in addition to my previous response to you could possibly be of any value to you.

Sorry, it is what it is...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255400

Actually, I was hoping to have a "regular" conversation with you, sans dramatics, because you seem intelligent.

Guess I was wrong. But heck, the best to you anyway.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you are back...

Do you think there is anything sinister about the current meningitis outbreak?

Is there a reason that telling what you know now would be deleterious as compared to sharing in December? You have more than sparked my curiosity...
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Sinister?

Possible that the contamination could have been intentional, but it is a very slim possibility.

The steroid manufacturer's quality and safety controls are more likely culprits.. But who knows, in that case anything is possible.. If it was sinister, I doubt that it was terrorist related, the only motive would be from competing companies seeking to destroy that manufacturer for some reason, that could be foreign or domestic motive... Though I don't see this meningitis outbreak as any cause for concern, unless you've had a suspect injection.

There are reasons why I am waiting, and among those near the top is the fact that I still believe that it can be stopped or avoided somehow, and will go with that until there is no hope.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/09/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
In case some of you may have missed this link, [link to www.truthistreason.net] go here and download these manuals.
Especially important, read the NBC books!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And don't tell me to wait until then because you just "know" things. Certainly you can come up with a better answer than that.

Heck, I can come up with an answer off the top of my head: "Current political events lead me to believe that the time is short..."the fact that "so-and-so" did this means that December is a reliable date"...etc.

I know you can do it. Think of it as an exercise in debate. I'm just curious if you can step outside your persona and talk politics or whatever without being dramatic, no offense intended.

Seems you already have a grasp on things, nothing I could say in addition to my previous response to you could possibly be of any value to you.

Actually, I was hoping to have a "regular" conversation with you, sans dramatics, because you seem intelligent.

You are rather entertaining, if not a bit on the theatric and melodramatic side.
Eggifer

User ID: 25265100
United States
10/09/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What part of Indiana? I am on its border. Again, I'm sorry for causing you worry.redface
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let me tell you how that conversation would have gone.. You and I would have gone through dozens of posts over questions that I can't answer right now, and you wold have only grown more frustrated as it went along, and ultimately you would have given in to accusations, calling me a role player, a fraud ... and perhaps a lot more colorful and entertaining things..

I saved you and I, and the readers from that, you should thank me.

All the best to you as well my friend.

The answers are coming...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What part of Indiana? I am on its border. Again, I'm sorry for causing you worry.redface
 Quoting: Eggifer

Not to worry, I'm only passing through...

You don't have to apologize.

It's all good, and for god-sake, please don't hang around here if it's depressing you.
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly...
That's why I refrain from asking questions because I know you don't want to engage them. In my experience, role players LOVE the questions, otherwise, where's their fun? One of the reasons I actually pay attention to you...
Let me tell you how that conversation would have gone.. You and I would have gone through dozens of posts over questions that I can't answer right now, and you wold have only grown more frustrated as it went along, and ultimately you would have given in to accusations, calling me a role player, a fraud ... and perhaps a lot more colorful and entertaining things..

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AC 5341

I'm trying, but the last couple of days were the most unexpectedly difficult so far.

I never factored in the responsibility that came with posting this kind of information.. It has and will have effect on what I post from now until December.

I will be also a bit more conversational than I usually am.

If I can answer, any question I will...
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
10/09/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping that you find this post somewhat entertaining in nature despite the doomified themes that I am about to propose. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being high and probable, would you rank these according to your fear of a future for your children:

1. Solar mega X flare with CME which throws us into the stone age.

2. Underground/underwater vulcan activity resulting in worldwide earthquakes and methane release.

3. Celestial body, planet X, Nibiru etc. doing a "fly by" creating havoc on the sun and earth.

4. Disclosure of Aliens (the Fallen) and their deceptive aid to the human race.

5. Nuke exchange between 3-4 countries.

Obviously, the famine, economic and biological scenes are already being played out. Some slow play, yes, but still, already present. A pole shift is an obvious possibility of #'s 1, 2, 3.

You could be a role-player, you could be the real deal. I'm 95% sure that whatever your saving for December, most here have entertained the scenerio but lack the actual evidence.

I found it very compassionate in how you dealt with the issue of depression related to this material and, GLP in general. This site is not a bed of roses and we all fall asleep at night to wake to another day.........until we just don't.

Thanks for sharing, in whatever capacity that turns out to be....

Last Edited by einsteinsfly on 10/09/2012 06:50 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Exactly...
That's why I refrain from asking questions because I know you don't want to engage them. In my experience, role players LOVE the questions, otherwise, where's their fun? One of the reasons I actually pay attention to you...

Well, I have changed my posting strategy a bit, and will answer what I can.. Not role playing, just accepting the responsibility of what I post here.

I believe that if we can postpone military strikes on Iran (top priority). Then by the end of December, we will have a damned good chance at avoiding the worst outcome here...

If strikes happen sooner than that (this group intends to ramp up the provocations) then all bets are off, and we're going to go down hill rapidly.

If that happens I will be here to post everything quickly... It wont make a lot of difference, but could help some of you make good decisions in the final hours..

If this can be postponed beyond March of next year, we will have made it into the clear, and I am sure in that case we will have eliminated the threat.

Either way, I will post my whole story in December...
rachel
User ID: 740208
Puerto Rico
10/09/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
can someone recap what he said is gonna happen?
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly...

Sorry, bolded was my post, don't know what happened...tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

This isn't true..I was just looking to engage in a normal conversation with you. I'm not interested in debating what you say - this is what you believe and I leave it at that. It's clear that an involved conversation re what you've posted would not happen...except I was interested in how you came to the December prediction, that's all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I have cleared up a few things or maybe NOT in my last several posts here...

I still don't see this thread as becoming very important before December, unless someone does something really stupid and provokes an attack on Iran.

You've had months now to consider what I have been posting, and hopefully, some of you have a plan, IF this all goes down the worst path..

I can't convince you of everything while I am trying to convince them at the same time... They have choices, you have choices.

Either way, this thread (for me) ends in December...
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post EinsteinFlyhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AC 5341

I will be also a bit more conversational than I usually am.

If I can answer, any question I will...

Kewl, this is pretty much what I was looking for....
einsteinsfly

United States
10/09/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post EinsteinFlyhf

Thank you LM. I'm patiently eating away at a pint of Ben and Jerry's which I will put away immediately after reading a response. I'm 1/6 of the way in....
hf
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I have cleared up a few things or maybe NOT in my last several posts here...

I still don't see this thread as becoming very important before December, unless someone does something really stupid and provokes an attack on Iran.

You've had months now to consider what I have been posting, and hopefully, some of you have a plan, IF this all goes down the worst path..

I can't convince you of everything while I am trying to convince them at the same time... They have choices, you have choices.

Who is them?

Are they reading this thread? And if so, how do you know?
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post EinsteinFlyhf

Thank you LM. I'm patiently eating away at a pint of Ben and Jerry's which I will put away immediately after reading a response. I'm 1/6 of the way in....
hf
 Quoting: einsteinsfly

Hope you can stand the extra calories...lol...yummmmmm
littlemiracles

United States
10/09/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping that you find this post somewhat entertaining in nature despite the doomified themes that I am about to propose. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being high and probable, would you rank these according to your fear of a future for your children:

1. Solar mega X flare with CME which throws us into the stone age.

2. Underground/underwater vulcan activity resulting in worldwide earthquakes and methane release.

3. Celestial body, planet X, Nibiru etc. doing a "fly by" creating havoc on the sun and earth.

4. Disclosure of Aliens (the Fallen) and their deceptive aid to the human race.

5. Nuke exchange between 3-4 countries.

Obviously, the famine, economic and biological scenes are already being played out. Some slow play, yes, but still, already present. A pole shift is an obvious possibility of #'s 1, 2, 3.

You could be a role-player, you could be the real deal. I'm 95% sure that whatever your saving for December, most here have entertained the scenerio but lack the actual evidence.

I found it very compassionate in how you dealt with the issue of depression related to this material and, GLP in general. This site is not a bed of roses and we all fall asleep at night to wake to another day.........until we just don't.

Thanks for sharing, in whatever capacity that turns out to be....

Btw, #2 and #1 in that order for me...
einsteinsfly

United States
10/09/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post EinsteinFlyhf

hf

Hope you can stand the extra calories...lol...yummmmmm

I've been blessed with an extraordinary metabolism, thank you God!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who is them?

Are they reading this thread? And if so, how do you know?

They are them... ;)

Reading this thread?

I'm sure they are, they have a ton of spyware on my laptop, and have hijacked my wifi connection, (they think I don't know) lol

The "them" are the only people I believe that can work to stop this from happening.

My last hope...

GLP