Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25255400
United States
10/09/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
I see what your saying but I'm saying something a little different. I think they have technology that surpasses the West, think K e s h e. I believe that they will be able to deflect any strike and use it against the "sender." Just a flirty theory based on some readings and info. That was my point.

The whole of the planet is a stage, a game being played. Unfortunately.
 Quoting: einsteinsfly

Good eye e-fly.
If you look at who they expect to win the endgame, does it not make sense the deck would be stacked ?
 Quoting: AC 5341

Everything makes sense because we're dealing with evil sociopaths with "connections." Plus the "deck" is the illuminaughty card deck so the stacking seems completely "normal." Otherwise, as far as the "endgame".....everyone thinks they are going to win. Betrayal is a bitter pill swallowed.

The only thing that has been underestimated in regard to Iran is their actual advancements in uranium enrichment. And their air defenses.. Other than that, they are an open book to the Mossad and CIA.

The real threat isn't in Iran...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/09/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see what your saying but I'm saying something a little different. I think they have technology that surpasses the West, think K e s h e. I believe that they will be able to deflect any strike and use it against the "sender." Just a flirty theory based on some readings and info. That was my point.

Good eye e-fly.
If you look at who they expect to win the endgame, does it not make sense the deck would be stacked ?

Everything makes sense because we're dealing with evil sociopaths with "connections." Plus the "deck" is the illuminaughty card deck so the stacking seems completely "normal." Otherwise, as far as the "endgame".....everyone thinks they are going to win. Betrayal is a bitter pill swallowed.

The only thing that has been underestimated in regard to Iran is their actual advancements in uranium enrichment. And their air defenses.. Other than that, they are an open book to the Mossad and CIA.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255400

We have met the enemy are they are ....us?
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
10/09/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good eye e-fly.

Are you familiar with the K e s h e Foundation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good eye e-fly.

Quoting: Black Knight

I should be in bed, but these wannabe spooks have peaked my curiosity...

The enemy never was in Iran... (war on terror) The leadership are Iranian, but parted with the regime and departed Iran in the 90s, and IMO have been involved in every major act of Islamic terrorism since then..

The enemy is us, yes in the sense that we have been manipulated and baited all along...

Eventually you'll have the clarity you are seeking here...

I gave you my word.
einsteinsfly

United States
10/09/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

The enemy never was in Iran... (war on terror) The leadership are Iranian, but parted with the regime and departed Iran in the 90s, and IMO have been involved in every major act of Islamic terrorism since then..

The enemy is us, yes in the sense that we have been manipulated and baited all along...

I gave you my word.

Well, don't underestimate their level of testosterone. Be safe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, don't underestimate their level of testosterone. Be safe.

They're being so overt here, because they want to make sure that I know they are here, and they are thinking that will somehow intimidate me, or scare me...

Which I find incredibly hilarious...

I've rarely been this entertained, and frankly I find it extremely amusing.

If they intended to make me laugh, then they can consider their mission accomplished!

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/09/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I gave you my word.

Though I have never met you, and I never will, I know that I like you. Now rest, you need it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should piss-em off...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Eric are you in that van?

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is coming, one way or another.. You can't stop it, you can only sit back and watch it.

Good luck.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the wannabe spooks...

bushfing

Goodnight.

:P
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm out of here... May be gone for a day, or two.. Any longer than that and something is wrong, but don't worry, I have a backup plan just in case...

Couple of last forum posts...

See ya.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/10/2012 01:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/10/2012 01:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ey OP :

[link to rt.com]

Do not know why I remembered something you said..

damned
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3279825
Sweden
10/10/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for info OP! I belive you're right about many things, i know it too ;)
When the shit goes down, how do you think it will roll out in the rest of the world, exept middle East and Us? My sense is that it will spread over the globe in time. But how long do you think it will take til we got a wide spread collapse? Stay safe, and dont let the puppets in the white/blue wan scare you! Thanx again OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6931893
Qatar
10/10/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, what is your view on the upcoming election...do you have an opinion as to who is going to win and why?

I of course favor Romney. I think Obama is going to have a tough time running on his record. So far, all he has been able to do is attack Romney and call him a liar.

Of course, I do understand at the end of the day, we are only given an illusion of choice, but I will take anything I can get.

If that is too off topic, are you a religious person..i.e. do you believe in God?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321115

Who am I to deny you hope, and a chance at a new savior?

Seriously, if you really want my opinion, and this is ONLY opinion...

The outcome of this election will change very little, regardless of what happens or not, the damage is done... The national debt, the exodus of business and manufacturing, the massive transfer and redistribution of U.S. wealth and power, unemployment, deficits, including the massive trade deficits. I could go on and on and on..

In short, whoever is president in 2013, assuming we survive the worst here, will have to deal with all of the above and more... So, IMO, it really doesn't matter... It is going to take generations to fix it, if it is even possible...

But, that is a best case outcome...

You don't want my opinion on the worst case, I promise you.

I don't want to make a prediction here, so I will just say that I too hope that Romney wins, but I don't expect him to be some wizard who can instantly fix things...

I am already pretty sure who will win, but that is irrelevant here.

Yes, I believe in God.

I also believe in evil, and right now there is a lot more of that in this world than people of God.

Okay, what is your view on the upcoming election...do you have an opinion as to who is going to win and why?

I of course favor Romney. I think Obama is going to have a tough time running on his record. So far, all he has been able to do is attack Romney and call him a liar.

Of course, I do understand at the end of the day, we are only given an illusion of choice, but I will take anything I can get.

If that is too off topic, are you a religious person..i.e. do you believe in God?

The outcome of this election will change very little, regardless of what happens or not, the damage is done... The national debt, the exodus of business and manufacturing, the massive transfer and redistribution of U.S. wealth and power, unemployment, deficits, including the massive trade deficits. I could go on and on and on..

In short, whoever is president in 2013, assuming we survive the worst here, will have to deal with all of the above and more... So, IMO, it really doesn't matter... It is going to take generations to fix it, if it is even possible...

I don't want to make a prediction here, so I will just say that I too hope that Romney wins, but I don't expect him to be some wizard who can instantly fix things...

Yes, I believe in God.

I also believe in evil, and right now there is a lot more of that in this world than people of God

Well I think this said it all....

Our world is a place where demons are having a party....BUT at the end of the day Jesus Christ will make the final decisions...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6931893
Qatar
10/10/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
When the shit goes down, how do you think it will roll out in the rest of the world, exept middle East and Us? My sense is that it will spread over the globe in time. But how long do you think it will take til we got a wide spread collapse? Stay safe, and dont let the puppets in the white/blue wan scare you! Thanx again OP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3279825

Well, if you would allow me to step in, have your eyes set on Turkey, Syria, and RUSSIA.....

The party will be huge and the invited countries many...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3279825

Well, if you would allow me to step in, have your eyes set on Turkey, Syria, and RUSSIA.....

The party will be huge and the invited countries many...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6931893

Turkey is a pawn being plaid by the west.

Syrian Assad regime must be removed from the equation.

There are many countries involved, because the threats are global...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
played even... dammit!

To those who may follow, don't be so obvious and you could get a glimpse of them

Gotta go in a bit...

Bye
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ey OP :

[link to rt.com]

Do not know why I remembered something you said..

damned
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

Brain eating microbes in Pakistan eh?

Damn, must be cleaning up all of the lose ends...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist posting on a lunatic fringe site...

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The awakening, perhaps late but better than never...

Thread: BREAKING: NYPD on Iran-Terror Alert
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will not relent until they have provoked an attack on Iran by the USA...

Don't take the bait...
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/10/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BEWARE: When America attacks IRan, those dirty bastards will release a horrific "The STand" plague on America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
10/10/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I believe in God.

I also believe in evil, and right now there is a lot more of that in this world than people of God.

That was a quick conversation.. Are we done now?

If so, I'm going to bed, goodnight...

May not be back for a day or two...

I was signed off for the night when you responded.

I would unfortunately have to agree that there is more evil in the world now than good. I also agree with the statement that Romney will not be able to fix things instantly. In fact, sometimes I wonder if he is even supposed to fix things - remember my comment about the illusion of choice.
einsteinsfly

United States
10/10/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: October 21st, Possible Israel/Iran DOOM Date...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
10/10/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist posting on a lunatic fringe site...

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...

Regardless of what you truly are, yes, this is what you are as long as you post on this site with the material you post. It's just the way things are.

GLP