Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/10/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
Remember, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist posting on a lunatic fringe site...

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255400

Regardless of what you truly are, yes, this is what you are as long as you post on this site with the material you post. It's just the way things are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321115

And since there are no "Truth Only" sites, then THERE IS NO TRUTH, right? And consequenty, no hope if your answer is yes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
10/10/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist posting on a lunatic fringe site...

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...

Regardless of what you truly are, yes, this is what you are as long as you post on this site with the material you post. It's just the way things are.

And since there are no "Truth Only" sites, then THERE IS NO TRUTH, right? And consequenty, no hope if your answer is yes.
 Quoting: Black Knight

Ouch, you make my head spin with your Socratic leanings!

My point is that when you post on a conspiracy site like this, what is or is not true is up for debate.

Believe or don't believe, that's our choice.
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
10/10/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bubonic Plague confirmed in California today
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...

My point is that when you post on a conspiracy site like this, what is or is not true is up for debate.

Not trying to be arguementative and I realize that "the truth is out there" as our buddy Muldaur used to say, though it has to be sifted out of the shit sandwich that they give us to eat every day. I honestly trust that this site has a lot of truth in it, though yes the shills and government puppets work here as well. The MSM media is so worthless to me that I don't even use it for football scores anymore, it is insulting and pathetic.

I may be a bit sensitive to the phrase conspiracy theorist too, as it is often used as an insult by the sheeple. I am confident that at some point in time the phrase may become a mark of intelligence when we who doubt the government are proven right. All in all I respect your statement and your opinions. Keep up the good work.
Siward

User ID: 20458257
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread is quite confusing for those of us that haven't followed it religiously for 48 odd pages lol..

so, if I've read this right...

Iran wants an attack by the west/Isreal before December so it can fulfill a prophecy and will then respond with either Keshe based technology or terrorist cells in the west (bets on Londonistan here).

The alternative is attacking Iran in 2013 in which case it's just an attack with no prophecy stuff included ?

Is that just about right or have I missed something ?
Siward
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/10/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread is quite confusing for those of us that haven't followed it religiously for 48 odd pages lol..

Iran wants an attack by the west/Isreal before December so it can fulfill a prophecy and will then respond with either Keshe based technology or terrorist cells in the west (bets on Londonistan here).

The alternative is attacking Iran in 2013 in which case it's just an attack with no prophecy stuff included ?

Quoting: Siward

You in the neighborhood.
A religious sect from but not tied to Iran has been sleeping inside the country for years. They are bent on revenge for a US take down of a commercial airliner that cost the lives of friends and families. When Iran is struck, they see it as a religious sign that signals them to unleash holy hell in this country. When the bio attacks start, the entire country will be on lock down. You will be where you are. This group answers to no one or no country. They act independent of the current control system.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not trying to be arguementative and I realize that "the truth is out there" as our buddy Muldaur used to say, though it has to be sifted out of the shit sandwich that they give us to eat every day. I honestly trust that this site has a lot of truth in it, though yes the shills and government puppets work here as well. The MSM media is so worthless to me that I don't even use it for football scores anymore, it is insulting and pathetic.

I may be a bit sensitive to the phrase conspiracy theorist too, as it is often used as an insult by the sheeple. I am confident that at some point in time the phrase may become a mark of intelligence when we who doubt the government are proven right. All in all I respect your statement and your opinions. Keep up the good work.

You've made some good points. I agree with a lot of them!

I didn't know that conspiracy theorist could be seen as an insult - I will be more careful from now on since I try very hard not to be offensive..yeah, I know it's the internet and you don't know me from Adam, but I try. :)

I also enjoy reading your posts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You've made some good points. I agree with a lot of them!

I didn't know that conspiracy theorist could be seen as an insult - I will be more careful from now on since I try very hard not to be offensive..yeah, I know it's the internet and you don't know me from Adam, but I try. :)

I also enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you. Here's the best example I can give you. I meet someone or talk to someone at work and I'll say, "So you know the Federal Reserve and the fractional bank system are basically set up for mega rich banker types to bleed the country dry and make tons of interest by loaning us our own money at high interest". To which, to many respond, "Oh, you are one of those conspiracy theory nuts".

Now I understand that most sheeple could not possibly understand what money IS, how it works and what fractional reserve banking is or how the Fed works or any of those non-reality show subjects, but they oh so often use the C-T label as their blow off remark. Someday, someday....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. Here's the best example I can give you. I meet someone or talk to someone at work and I'll say, "So you know the Federal Reserve and the fractional bank system are basically set up for mega rich banker types to bleed the country dry and make tons of interest by loaning us our own money at high interest". To which, to many respond, "Oh, you are one of those conspiracy theory nuts".

Now I understand that most sheeple could not possibly understand what money IS, how it works and what fractional reserve banking is or how the Fed works or any of those non-reality show subjects, but they oh so often use the C-T label as their blow off remark. Someday, someday....

Geeze BK, couldn't you break into conversation on a lighter note ?

I usually break the ice with "You know that Pepsi you're drinking is flavored with fetus". Believe it or not, it actually works out much better. The sheep can relate to it. I managed to get it through one guys head how the real world works, and he started researching and bringing me info. After about two weeks, his wife told him he wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I usually break the ice with "You know that Pepsi you're drinking is flavored with fetus". Believe it or not, it actually works out much better. The sheep can relate to it. I managed to get it through one guys head how the real world works, and he started researching and bringing me info. After about two weeks, his wife told him he wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore.
 Quoting: AC 5341

yes the fetus conversation were big there for a while. I generally start out slow my friend, and build up gradually. A lot of the guys I used to work with would talk all day about stuff we saw on GLP, but there were one or two that would actually break into conversations like these and tell us about some movie about some vampire or some shit like Ice Road Truckers - right in the middle of a "real" conversation and take over the floor. We would usually just stare at them then walk away. It certainly was frustrating.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes the fetus conversation were big there for a while. I generally start out slow my friend, and build up gradually. A lot of the guys I used to work with would talk all day about stuff we saw on GLP, but there were one or two that would actually break into conversations like these and tell us about some movie about some vampire or some shit like Ice Road Truckers - right in the middle of a "real" conversation and take over the floor. We would usually just stare at them then walk away. It certainly was frustrating.

I don't have that problem. There is a small aware group of us at work, I am the only blue collar guy. When they come into the shop to chat, the other guys walk off. Best part is, I haven't told them about GLP, so we get varied perspectives. I think they just come see me to confirm things they learn.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't have that problem. There is a small aware group of us at work, I am the only blue collar guy. When they come into the shop to chat, the other guys walk off. Best part is, I haven't told them about GLP, so we get varied perspectives. I think they just come see me to confirm things they learn.

Shop, you mean like a maintainence shop? Are we kindred spirits?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL - you said fetus....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be... diesel mechanic 24 years, minus a couple in IT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be... diesel mechanic 24 years, minus a couple in IT.

Any man who works with tools and builds, repairs, or maintains machinery is my brother, although I am not quite certain how I worked my way from engineer to mechanic. There is a satisfaction to making something with your hands that is Godlike (Productions) and is probably why I went that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14813955
United States
10/11/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP checking in here...

I have a problem to resolve now...

A conversation that included the words "national security"

It's not going to stop me, but it has changed things a bit, only for the moment...

I have my own "dead man switch" here, so one way or another my whole story gets posted here in December.

Looks like I have some catching up to do...

To the feds who have been on my ass all day long, you completely blew a good opportunity...

I'll be back in a bit...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will admit, the blackhawk buzzing near Quinter was impressive...

You guys have a flare for the dramatic, but the point was made.

You probably scared some other folks, but not me.

Can't wait to see what you have planned next...

:P
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Right?

We'll see..

I'll be back soon...

There is no other venue that would allow this, so I have to play the crazy theorist role to get it done..

Either way, in the end, I get to tell my story here...

Dead or alive...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Siward

You in the neighborhood.
A religious sect from but not tied to Iran has been sleeping inside the country for years. They are bent on revenge for a US take down of a commercial airliner that cost the lives of friends and families. When Iran is struck, they see it as a religious sign that signals them to unleash holy hell in this country. When the bio attacks start, the entire country will be on lock down. You will be where you are. This group answers to no one or no country. They act independent of the current control system.

They have cells that have been "sleeping" for years...

They have been very active in "Islamic Terrorism" outside of Iran since the 90s

They are involved in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, deeply involved in Yemen and Syria, and have deep covert ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The rest of your post is a pretty good summary.

A much more detailed and elaborate one is on the way soon..

If they can't be stopped, people should at least know who they are and why...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, when the problem goes as high as the president, and as deep as moles with TS and SCI clearance, there really are no secrets to protect.

All you have to do is ask, you have to choose.

It doesn't happen any other way...

Now, that's out of the way.

Watch closely as the Assad regime grows more desperate, and there could soon either be an attempted attack or false flag attack that can be blamed on Iran....

If that happens, then we're fucked, sorry, there is no other way to put it that fits better.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Op. Stay safe.

Hope your deadmans switch doesn't have to come into play.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Op. Stay safe.

What is bothering them, and is probably bothering a lot of readers here, is how I know. (they've seen more)

Difference is their assumptions are dangerous, yours are not.

At the end of the day, I am just a crazy conspiracy theorist, with paranoid delusions...

I have to be, that is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Op. Stay safe.

What is bothering them, and is probably bothering a lot of readers here, is how I know. (they've seen more)

Difference is their assumptions are dangerous, yours are not.

At the end of the day, I am just a crazy conspiracy theorist, with paranoid delusions...

I have to be, that is my story, and I am sticking to it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14813955

Perhaps you just have better vision...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

After driving all day, my vision is really bad right now...

My eyes were opened a long time ago, I just had to figure out what I was seeing, and then do something with it...

Just like all of you, it will have to be the same, you're
going to have too see it first before you can (or should) believe it...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch closely as the Assad regime grows more desperate, and there could soon either be an attempted attack or false flag attack that can be blamed on Iran....

If that happens, then we're fucked, sorry, there is no other way to put it that fits better.
 Quoting: OP 14813955
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANY attack, or a failed attempted attack that can be blamed on Iran WILL get the ball rolling...

It has happened before...

[link to abcnews.go.com]

You have no idea how close we came then, but thankfully people who 'knew' were able to expose it for what it really was.

IF something like that, or worse happens again... all bets are off...

You've got two sides here desperately wanting to provoke attacks on Iran, the Israelis, and the group...

Either way, if they are successful, then we will quickly progress toward the worst outcome here.

Stay tuned!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

My eyes were opened a long time ago, I just had to figure out what I was seeing, and then do something with it...

Blessed are those that believe yet do not see...

Vision is overrated and subject to deception, believing now THAT is a gift...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ready when you are. Some of us know the inevitable is at hand.

While pieces of your story may be shocking, it's only a piece of the bigger puzzle. The only way to see the whole thing is to live through it. In the end, the only record will be stories shared the old way, word of mouth told by old tired people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ready when you are. Some of us know the inevitable is at hand.

One thing I have learned, is that the inevitable is not always so inevitable..

It is getting past the seemingly impossible that is difficult, but occasionally doable.

First post on this page is important...

GLP