Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/11/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
Ready when you are. Some of us know the inevitable is at hand.
 Quoting: AC 5341

One thing I have learned, is that the inevitable is not always so inevitable..

It is getting past the seemingly impossible that is difficult, but occasionally doable.

First post on this page is important...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14813955

In this case, all we are waiting for is provocation. It does not matter if real or contrived. History repeats itself and cannot be changed. There is a master plan in play here and war will not be avoided. "If" is off the table, we are now up to "when".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14813955
United States
10/11/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being a "confidential source" has advantages and disadvantages, and comes with incredible risk, when you're no longer confidential, you're a liability...

:P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/11/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
very true statement. You either throw it out there for the world to see, or bring other individuals into your same situation. Either way, you are no longer an asset and those who know also become liabilities.

Why you would put it out here makes more sense thinking about it from that perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22678021
United States
10/11/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, how does this have 4 stars and 90 votes and no facts linked to it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now, I am going to watch the debate, now that I can fast forward through it, to the points where it is most entertaining, and then, go to bed.

Goodnight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/11/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22678021

Because the truth does not need links. Although I prefer them with my eggs, much better thn patties.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because the truth does not need links. Although I prefer them with my eggs, much better thn patties.
 Quoting: Black Knight

Actually, I think some people sense beyond the words and find their own validity here... There is (despite the facts) a lot of information in this thread.

Others just find it all entertaining, and love to speculate on doom scenarios..

One way or another, this thread has a beginning and a promised end.

After that, none of the above will matter too much.

Maybe Trinity could reset the stars to zero?, if that is really bothering people?

Not something that matters to me here. Can I give them away?

littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/11/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you follow the Washington insider on The Ulsterman report? Last year I guessed who he was on Ultsermans blog and my post was deleted and my computer hacked...made me back off...just curious
littlemiracles

United States
10/11/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, when the problem goes as high as the president, and as deep as moles with TS and SCI clearance, there really are no secrets to protect.

All you have to do is ask, you have to choose.

It doesn't happen any other way...

Now, that's out of the way.

Watch closely as the Assad regime grows more desperate, and there could soon either be an attempted attack or false flag attack that can be blamed on Iran....

If that happens, then we're fucked, sorry, there is no other way to put it that fits better.

Who has to to ask...and ask what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, I think some people sense beyond the words and find their own validity here... There is (despite the facts) a lot of information in this thread.

Others just find it all entertaining, and love to speculate on doom scenarios..

One way or another, this thread has a beginning and a promised end.

After that, none of the above will matter too much.

Maybe Trinity could reset the stars to zero?, if that is really bothering people?

Not something that matters to me here. Can I give them away?

This thread was a cool way of Americans just talking to Americans. A little light hearted chatter to get through another political morass of worthless bullshit, I'd say. GLP people tend to put election bullshit in it's proper perspective, I'd say, so- entertainment. I worked on my Mozart on the keyboard in the interim, so it is all good fun, if you ask me that is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, when the problem goes as high as the president, and as deep as moles with TS and SCI clearance, there really are no secrets to protect.

Watch closely as the Assad regime grows more desperate, and there could soon either be an attempted attack or false flag attack that can be blamed on Iran....

If that happens, then we're fucked, sorry, there is no other way to put it that fits better.

Quoting: littlemiracles

Sorry, sometimes I feel it is necessary to post cryptic messages here, IN PUBLIC.

If it makes no sense to you, then just ignore it.

By the way... this debate has some good highlights.

Entertaining the people, and dragging them into the illusion of democracy, providing potential solutions that have no chance at addressing the problems...

We are a nation that can only decline between election cycles now... It's all about blaming the other guys, that's when you should know, we're fucked!

Apology for the language
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread was a cool way of Americans just talking to Americans. A little light hearted chatter to get through another political morass of worthless bullshit, I'd say. GLP people tend to put election bullshit in it's proper perspective, I'd say, so- entertainment. I worked on my Mozart on the keyboard in the interim, so it is all good fun, if you ask me that is.

I am concerned, IF/when this goes from being entertainment to being very real, will those who have been entertained be able to handle that sudden transition?

Pages back the "suicide" thing really has be doing a lot of thinking and speculating in that regard, and is why I am posting differently now...

I'm not sure how quickly I should make that transition now, or if I even should.

I mean, if it can't be stopped, then what is the point?

That and many other questions are weighing heavy on me now...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am concerned, IF/when this goes from being entertainment to being very real, will those who have been entertained be able to handle that sudden transition?

Pages back the "suicide" thing really has be doing a lot of thinking and speculating in that regard, and is why I am posting differently now...

I'm not sure how quickly I should make that transition now, or if I even should.

My driveway is 400 ft long with two sandbagged positions that were established to serve as defense when they come for us. It is serious, and there will be doom I am sure, but once prepared a little entertainment lightens the burden on the soul, if you know what I mean. At some point down the line we will be hunted, and then there will be no place for entertainment so I enjoy it while I can. If you take this political shit serious, you would have to slit your throat after the first 5 minutes.
littlemiracles

United States
10/12/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, sometimes I feel it is necessary to post cryptic messages here, IN PUBLIC.

If it makes no sense to you, then just ignore it.

By the way... this debate has some good highlights.

Entertaining the people, and dragging them into the illusion of democracy, providing potential solutions that have no chance at addressing the problems...

We are a nation that can only decline between election cycles now... It's all about blaming the other guys, that's when you should know, we're fucked!

Apology for the language

No apologies necessary...

Know what you mean, the debate was NO debate, hard to watch, just a bunch of pre programmed BS and blaming. Seems like it was written for the Hiney Boo Boo crowd...and no offense to the Honey Boo Boo crowd but its just all a show. I do like Ryan's eyes though, give me some sense of real emotion.
littlemiracles

United States
10/12/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because the truth is important no matter the outcome.
Because maybe you are destined to tell it...
Because maybe some are just here to receive it...
Because some may be the ones to survive it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good words to sleep on...

Goodnight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24916885
Canada
10/12/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who is following this thread, how soon Doom comes according to OP?
Eggifer

User ID: 25411810
United States
10/12/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Aw gee...sounds like you need a good night's rest. We can hack the truth, so don't even worry about that. Just go to sleep now, and things will be better in the light of day.

I think the reason it appears some are being "entertained" is because we aren't exactly sure of what's really going on and so we're just trying to figure it out. I know it's not a parlor game to you.

Take care, OP.
peace
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1621183
United States
10/12/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the postings OP. FYI, some of us are listening closely. I have children so I take some things very seriously. To me, it's all about trying to protect them, even if it's against something I can't do anything about.

Anyway, is any of the info here relevant?

[link to islamic-intelligence.blogspot.com]
zephyr

User ID: 9728442
United States
10/12/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some good posts last couple of days....thanks to all participating!

Last Edited by zephyr on 10/12/2012 07:52 AM
Live and let live.......really
Ollo
User ID: 25305394
United States
10/12/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the postings OP. FYI, some of us are listening closely. I have children so I take some things very seriously. To me, it's all about trying to protect them, even if it's against something I can't do anything about.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1621183

That site- oh.my.goodness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good words to sleep on...

Goodnight.

I slept on it, and I'd still rather just be wrong, but what can I do now, I am committed to this to the end.

One way or another...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Head of Muslim Brotherhood Orders Holy Jihad Against Jerusalem!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1621183

Good information....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Benghazi Attack Caught On Tape; Drone Also Shot Video

It's not who knew what, or when, it wasn't incompetence...

It is, what it is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Turkey Scrambles Fighters & Redirects European Missile Defense System to Syria. US Troops in Jordan Prep for Syrian Attack!

Assad regime must fall...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to rt.com]

snip
The Iranian military is prepared to counter any “thoughts of invasion” by its adversaries, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Friday. Iran would never “give in” to foreign attacks or any “act of aggression,” state TV quoted him as saying. During a visit to an army base in northeast Iran, Khamenei also said that Tehran’s readiness has limited its enemies’ “appetite for attacking Iran.”
/snip

Limited, perhaps for the time being.

The problem is, how far will the provocations go before there is no stopping the "agression"??
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is, what it is.

Thread: Welcome to the beginning of the end (Page 15)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Disclaimer..

Make no mistake... I could be wrong! About everything.

Which is why I want to caution you and everyone now... You should only believe what you see and know to be true, and what you can personally verify as truth.... Take my word, or no one's word as absolute truth on anything ... ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255400

I posted that after the "suicide" dilemma, and now it will be my standard disclaimer for this thread...

Seeing is believing...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is, what it is.

Thread: Welcome to the beginning of the end (Page 15)

Thread: Benghazi-Gate - all Carefully Crafted so Obama Loses Election?

GLP