[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14813955
United States
10/13/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
Tomorrow is another day, my last here until December, could be interesting...

Goodnight
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25457215
New Zealand
10/13/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are all western countries targeted in the first instance or will it just be the U.S.? I believe all will have to choose a side eventually, but wondered if the rest of us will have a little more warning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are all western countries targeted in the first instance or will it just be the U.S.? I believe all will have to choose a side eventually, but wondered if the rest of us will have a little more warning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25457215

USA is their primary target, but they will likely go after all NATO member nations...

The "west" in general is their enemy.
Eggifer

User ID: 23410260
United States
10/13/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
What part of the US will be the safest place to be when all this happens? I've been planning to move anyway. Might was well pick a safe place!
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What part of the US will be the safest place to be when all this happens? I've been planning to move anyway. Might was well pick a safe place!
 Quoting: Eggifer

IF we're attacked this way, any place that is away from densely populated urban areas would be "safe".

You don't have to move away, remember, I could be wrong..

We're going in circles here in this thread now, which is why it is becoming redundant now.

In this thread are posts that cover much of this, and will tell you what signs to watch for.... NONE of this is certain.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Disclaimer..

Make no mistake... I could be wrong! About everything.

Which is why I want to caution you and everyone now... You should only believe what you see and know to be true, and what you can personally verify as truth.... Take my word, or no one's word as absolute truth on anything ... ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255400

I posted that after the "suicide" dilemma, and now it will be my standard disclaimer for this thread...

Seeing is believing...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14813955
zephyr

User ID: 9728442
United States
10/13/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
are there currently any movies or tv series which might foretell of how this might go down? Just curious.
Live and let live.......really
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
are there currently any movies or tv series which might foretell of how this might go down? Just curious.
 Quoting: zephyr

None that I am aware of...

How it will likely "go down" has been explained in rather vivid detail throughout this thread.

Actually, I was hoping it would not make it this far...

But here are, on schedule, and I am leaving in a few hours, after that I will only come back if it somehow begins prematurely, or only in December.

After that, seeing is believing...

Iran must come under U.S. aggression, IF that happens, and the region ignites in war, there wont be a lot of time...

We'll see..
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that's it then, the time for dialog has passed now, you don't need my input here any more.

I will check this thread from time to time, but remain silent in this thread...

So, post whatever you like or post nothing.

As I said, I don't expect this thread to be important until December...

I'll be back in about 49 days....

I'm gone in 2 hours...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1403685
Sweden
10/13/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that's it then, the time for dialog has passed now, you don't need my input here any more.

I will check this thread from time to time, but remain silent in this thread...

So, post whatever you like or post nothing.

As I said, I don't expect this thread to be important until December...

I'll be back in about 49 days....

I'm gone in 2 hours...

Thanks again OP, Stay safe!
Eggifer

User ID: 24010231
United States
10/14/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

IF we're attacked this way, any place that is away from densely populated urban areas would be "safe".

We're going in circles here in this thread now, which is why it is becoming redundant now.

In this thread are posts that cover much of this, and will tell you what signs to watch for.... NONE of this is certain.

You are the one going around in circles, sir or madam, what with your non-answers.

I asked whether there will be a part of the US that would be safer than others. I know you said stay out of urban areas in earlier posts. That is not the same issue. I said I have been planning a move despite your "warnings" and wanted to know if one part of the country would be any less affected than another, because it might influence my choice of where to go. I would imagine that some parts of the US will be safer than others. Why would urban areas be worse than rural if it's a biological attack? It will spread there just as easily and the zombies will find their way to Junior's Farm.

bsflag
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1206092
United States
10/14/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are the one going around in circles, sir or madam, what with your non-answers.

I asked whether there will be a part of the US that would be safer than others. I know you said stay out of urban areas in earlier posts. That is not the same issue. I said I have been planning a move despite your "warnings" and wanted to know if one part of the country would be any less affected than another, because it might influence my choice of where to go. I would imagine that some parts of the US will be safer than others. Why would urban areas be worse than rural if it's a biological attack? It will spread there just as easily and the zombies will find their way to Junior's Farm.

bsflag

I'd say that is a detail that no one knows other than those who are planning such an attack, if any. My guess is the primary target cities will be large and offer some symbolisim to western culture. Along with being major transportation hubs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
10/15/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's a development. What kind of variables?
 Quoting: tandym

You have an explanation now, if it wasn't intercepted.

Nothing would surprise me at this point...

nothing new in my inbox.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/15/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

dropped you a line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
10/15/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand. Like the reference to pistachios.

I think during these perilous times, we are all being monitored, some more than others and more closely.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321115

Unless you're specifically targeted you're not being monitored... They have neither the time nor personnel to monitor everyone.

They to have software systems that can interface with all forms of internet communications, Skype etc, chat, social networks and even forums... It is able to search for key words and phrases and when hits are found then it can alert someone who may then take that surveillance to the next level.

I disagree...if you have a cell phone, if you use credit card, if you have a Google email account, or a Facebook account, you are, to some degree, being monitored. The question is, who is monitoring you? Some marketing firm bent on profiling you for advertising purposes or something bigger?

No one can drive or walk on a public road without being surveilled by cameras.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/15/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Thank you Eggifer - I think that's an important distinction.

I don't think OP will ever come back. He must leave to save face because nothing he said is going to come true. But then again, such is the nature of this site.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/15/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

dropped you a line.

With all due respect, what is it about this person that makes you believe in him/her?
the life that never was
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/15/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beginning of the end?

Don't underestimate how much work the end requires to manifest.

I've been working on the end for very long time.

Head like a rock.

Strings like a marionette.

That guy took it all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/15/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

dropped you a line.

With all due respect, what is it about this person that makes you believe in him/her?

I'm not sure what the first thing was, but... overall it has to be the fact that OP persists in this thread, doesn't change his tune to suit what's coming out in the news, and generally had an overall feel of veracity to his posts.

I've read enough trolling threads (on this forum) in the past 2+ years that this one just sort of jumped out at me. And the fact that he started following a couple of my threads and then we struck up a conversation...

*shrug* In the end, its just a hunch, right? And what harm can come from being prepared?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/15/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

dropped you a line.

I'm not sure what the first thing was, but... overall it has to be the fact that OP persists in this thread, doesn't change his tune to suit what's coming out in the news, and generally had an overall feel of veracity to his posts.

I've read enough trolling threads (on this forum) in the past 2+ years that this one just sort of jumped out at me. And the fact that he started following a couple of my threads and then we struck up a conversation...

*shrug* In the end, its just a hunch, right? And what harm can come from being prepared?

Well the OP has been talking about the fun-loving scamp radical muslims attacking the US and Isreal with chemical/biological weapons in response to an assault on Iran. A person would have to be pretty f-ing stupid to denounce the possibility of something like this happening. Heck our own US government, DHS, TSA, FBI, CIA, FEMA, ALL of these people have been spending countless hundreds of billions of your tax payer dollars defending us against just such a possibility. So yes, the OP's premise is valid.

Does OP have an inside line that leads him to think that December/January could be a ramp up point for this? Sure is possible, if you keep up with current events that is, it's ALL ramping up and the point at which an attack is made on Iran fits right in this timeframe. And don't forget, we have a critical election on the 6th of November which could end up in two ways, both of which could spell socital disaster right here at home.

So if you are reading this OP, a lot of us are hanging in there for you and doing what we can in the mean time. Be well. and BE CAREFUL!
SIDE OF BEEF HERE
User ID: 1351603
United States
10/15/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

WAS THAT THE DAY THAT THE JERRY SPRINGER OPRAH ENDED (SMIRK WITH THE SNICKER)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15378638
United States
10/16/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Thank you Eggifer - I think that's an important distinction.

I don't think OP will ever come back. He must leave to save face because nothing he said is going to come true. But then again, such is the nature of this site.

I think there may be some news in Dec., such as... He was captured, abducted, killed, went underground, insert any dark exciting thing here, Etc.

I think he got a little carried away with the blackhawk & men following him...

This thread needs to be taken with a pinch of salt!

Got more useful info. from the people following the thread, which seem to be good people sharing good ideas... To which I say... Stay Safe, I do believe there are rocky times ahead facing high food & gas prices, weird weather, no jobs, craziness in ME, Etc., Etc., Etc.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22892874
United States
10/16/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is full of it! Charade is over peeps!

putin
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/16/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is full of it! Charade is over peeps!

putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22892874

Sounds like a good time for you to leave then. Adios, be well, good luck, auf weidersein.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/16/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

dropped you a line.

Makes sense - being here as long as you have, I would say you're in a good place to judge, whereas I have only been here for a few months. Thank you for the information. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15331549
Germany
10/17/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

I can't get to yahoo, can't access GLP any other way than this.

I am in Washington State, and yes, I am sticking to the timeline, and still plan to post here in December.

You all can take it from there.

Whether you believe it or not, I am being followed and monitored, I have no idea why, or what for exactly, and I don't care.

I need the election to pass, and explore new opportunities, and then in December, one way or another I will tell you the whole story, you can judge me from there, or decide if I am just another troll or whatever kind of tard you believe fits me best in this context.

It really doesn't matter to me, call me selfish if you want, but this was more about my conscience in the end, than anything else, I had to say something...

Why wait until December?

You'll see, wont be long now...

Adios
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

I am in Washington State, and yes, I am sticking to the timeline, and still plan to post here in December.

Whether you believe it or not, I am being followed and monitored, I have no idea why, or what for exactly, and I don't care.

I need the election to pass, and explore new opportunities, and then in December, one way or another I will tell you the whole story, you can judge me from there, or decide if I am just another troll or whatever kind of tard you believe fits me best in this context.

It really doesn't matter to me, call me selfish if you want, but this was more about my conscience in the end, than anything else, I had to say something...

Why wait until December?

Adios
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15331549

You just watch your tail OP, I and others are patient and we appreciate all you have done. We await anything, anytime you can contact us. God bless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Eggifer

User ID: 25786564
United States
10/17/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing new in my inbox.

Why wait until December?

Adios
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15331549

How many times does the OP need to say "adios" before he really means it? He or she said on Sat. would not be back here until December, yet here we have another post from the OP. (I assume it's legit...perhaps it's not, since it's from Belgium.)

I knew he would not be able to stay away for long. He's having too many jollies from this charade.
bsflag
Abba Zabba Zoom

GLP