United States
10/27/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
WI...."Obama let them die"

[link to theulstermanreport.com]
 Quoting: littlemiracles

OP ... Reading some of your posts on another thread and was wondering...

Do you think the Benghazi victims were given up as some sort of a sacrifice to appease?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15378638

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17285863

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17285863

Posted: 07/16/2012 08:33 PM:

The US government has been so infiltrated, compromised and influenced by the Muslim Brotherhood that it has become a major obstacle in getting anything done about this.

[link to muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com]

Funny, the files I have sent have been deleted from their database, and worse.. So why shouldn't I just give up here?

I'm running out of options and patience here.

You people have no idea how serious this is yet... But you will in time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19881320

That time is rapidly approaching...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19736049

OP?

Glad to "see" you...

I was just thinking if there was anything new,
seems everyone is getting distracted with this huge storm,
and rightfully so, it looks scary for the E. Coast...

There's a thread on here, think it's one of the top ones..
about how they planned on using Stevens for hostage switching, but, things went wrong.... any opinions?

"That time is rapidly approaching.."

Are things escalating? ... Still think January or later?

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19736049
United States
10/27/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP?

Glad to "see" you...

about how they planned on using Stevens for hostage switching, but, things went wrong.... any opinions?

Thanks!

The problem with the agendas of appeasement, apologies and tolerance is that when this administration went down that path, it was exploited to the fullest...

The deeper in they got, the more impossible it was to reverse course.. Remember in the opening post.. "A turning point has passed from which there is now no turn that can alter course."

The Muslim Brotherhood has power and influence and control over nations and people now that would not have been possible otherwise.

Still January or later?

Yes, and hopefully never, I cannot give up on hope that somehow this course can be altered, and that the worst can be stopped or prevented..

The cells are waiting, prepared and praying.

We'll see...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Off to Texas, beautiful day for a long drive...

It never was how I knew that matters as much as what you do with it...

See ya
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/27/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
For Eggifer.. I know, I posted again, and of course I must be an attention whore, and whatever else applies... So for you and anyone else that I have offended here with my egregious transgressions I sincerely apologize.

You really need not check back here until December, as I said I will not post anything of major significance here before then.

There will be times when I may need to post things that may be relevant when the time comes... So, just ignore it, this thread and me, and if you are interested still, come back in December, but be aware that along with the posts there may be distressing material of an urgent nature...

Good luck, God bless, Goodbye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
10/27/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP?

Glad to "see" you...

Thanks!

The problem with the agendas of appeasement, apologies and tolerance is that when this administration went down that path, it was exploited to the fullest...

The deeper in they got, the more impossible it was to reverse course.. Remember in the opening post.. "A turning point has passed from which there is now no turn that can alter course."

The Muslim Brotherhood has power and influence and control over nations and people now that would not have been possible otherwise.

Still January or later?

Yes, and hopefully never, I cannot give up on hope that somehow this course can be altered, and that the worst can be stopped or prevented..

The cells are waiting, prepared and praying.

We'll see...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19736049

I have finished part 4 of the 10 part Gaffney series and it is all very disconcerting but all too believable as well. The appeasment approach fails in ALL places it is used everytime, it is a recipe for disaster.
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/28/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7847649
United States
10/28/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's getting worse, and we ain't talking about the storm on the east coast..

I know, no one cares...

Too bad, there aren't many more opportunities remaining now.

Back to the Shadows....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know, no one cares...

Back to the Shadows....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7847649

But the HAARP directed destruction that is to knock out power long enough to prostpone the "election" is the latest distraction that is supposed to keep us from talking about Behgazi-Gate isn't it? Because it's working!

These guys have ALL the bases covered, I don't know WHY you think their plans will not be completed when they know NO limits to their power.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know, no one cares...

Back to the Shadows....

But the HAARP directed destruction that is to knock out power long enough to prostpone the "election" is the latest distraction that is supposed to keep us from talking about Behgazi-Gate isn't it? Because it's working!

These guys have ALL the bases covered, I don't know WHY you think their plans will not be completed when they know NO limits to their power.
 Quoting: Black Knight

BK, I love you man, but... They could not have made that storm happen even if they wanted to.

postponing the election will make no difference...

Even calling it off wont help.

What is standing in the way is now embedded within the government agencies and within the executive branch... It is a part of the infrastructure of the "intelligence community"

They wont investigate ANY of the information, because it suggests that it is a Muslim plot...

You have no idea how much our national security has been compromised, pray you never do... There really is only one way to find out for sure now.. It's clear they aren't going to do a damned thing about it.

But, as they say, it ain't over yet..

See ya.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I know, no one cares...

Back to the Shadows....

BK, I love you man, but... They could not have made that storm happen even if they wanted to.

postponing the election will make no difference...

Even calling it off wont help.

What is standing in the way is now embedded within the government agencies and within the executive branch... It is a part of the infrastructure of the "intelligence community"

They wont investigate ANY of the information, because it suggests that it is a Muslim plot...

You have no idea how much our national security has been compromised, pray you never do... There really is only one way to find out for sure now.. It's clear they aren't going to do a damned thing about it.

But, as they say, it ain't over yet..

See ya.

Well I personally have NO doubt that the HAARP system coupled with Aluminum oxide and Barium oxixe sprayed at high altitude to allow the RF waves to be bounced to target areas "steers" the weather systems not creates them.

However, on the infiltration subject, which is why we are here, THIS was the problem that developed as our nation become one where EVERYTHING could be purchased at the right price and consequently WAS. I KNOW what THEY are, I KNOW what their plan is and how they will pull it off, and I KNOW they have enough cash to buy enough sellout politican scum to be UNSTOPPABLE. Because it is TIME for this to happen. I am one who believes in fate, and the fate of sellout is DOOM!

There are SO many distractions to their plan, and so many who remain PC, and so many that lack to courage to stand up to them that I just, for the life of me can see NO alternate ending.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, one more thing check this out:

[link to www.fas.org]

I am not talking postponing as much as getting around it. I believe that the people working this plan want to keep the US administration in place and have MANY options to accomplish that, including this. Although a new president would still not stop the plans, I realise that, but he might buy the US extra time. The iron is hot NOW, it is the time for them to strike! They do not want to give up the gains they have made already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/28/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]

I am not talking postponing as much as getting around it. I believe that the people working this plan want to keep the US administration in place and have MANY options to accomplish that, including this. Although a new president would still not stop the plans, I realise that, but he might buy the US extra time. The iron is hot NOW, it is the time for them to strike! They do not want to give up the gains they have made already.

We've got more to the pile BK. Incoming gamma ray bursts, CMEs, big quakes off the left coast and the sinkhole methane mess to name a few.
To be honest, I think "earth doom" will strike here before the US strikes out elsewhere (WWIII). I check back here everytime there's an update, just in case.

Stay safe my friend, you're in for a hell of a week.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.fas.org]

We've got more to the pile BK. Incoming gamma ray bursts, CMEs, big quakes off the left coast and the sinkhole methane mess to name a few.
To be honest, I think "earth doom" will strike here before the US strikes out elsewhere (WWIII). I check back here everytime there's an update, just in case.

Stay safe my friend, you're in for a hell of a week.
 Quoting: AC 5341

Thank you for the kind words my friend, you take good care yourself. Yes, is it a mountain of flaming shit that does our way cometh indeed. Whenever I start to get overwhelmed I have the good fortune to be able to remind mysef, "Walt, you were trained to deal with global nuclear war, remember? THIS is a piece of cake, now you know what to do, get to your post, and DO NOT let those people that are counting on you down"! YES SIR! It still works, after all these years.

Praise be to the Lord our God!

Edited to correct pdf in red.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I personally have NO doubt that the HAARP system coupled with Aluminum oxide and Barium oxixe sprayed at high altitude to allow the RF waves to be bounced to target areas "steers" the weather systems not creates them.

However, on the infiltration subject, which is why we are here, THIS was the problem that developed as our nation become one where EVERYTHING could be purchased at the right price and consequently WAS. I KNOW what THEY are, I KNOW what their plan is and how they will pull it off, and I KNOW they have enough cash to buy enough sellout politican scum to be UNSTOPPABLE. Because it is TIME for this to happen. I am one who believes in fate, and the fate of sellout is DOOM!

There are SO many distractions to their plan, and so many who remain PC, and so many that lack to courage to stand up to them that I just, for the life of me can see NO alternate ending.

We talked about the shit storm brewing pages back, remember?

I don't know about weather modification, and steering storms, so I will admit that anything is possible in that regard. Obama's Katrina? Will he be a hero? Romney to the rescue?

The rest of your post, all I can do is applaud you, and appreciate your passion and convictions.

Keep the faith my friend...

This could be a good test for east coast survivalists, and especially those who have tested their planned escape routes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.fas.org]

The outcome of the election will change very little, in fact a Romney win could escalate the timeline a bit, a Romney administration could be more likely to take the bait and strike Iran...

Obama is a tool... A useful idiot, he has his own biases and agendas, but ultimately has been exploited and used... He isn't and never will be worthy of being an "insider"

We'll see, it wont be long now.
* Lucky Star *

User ID: 18449463
United States
10/29/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

We talked about the shit storm brewing pages back, remember?

I don't know about weather modification, and steering storms, so I will admit that anything is possible in that regard. Obama's Katrina? Will he be a hero? Romney to the rescue?

The rest of your post, all I can do is applaud you, and appreciate your passion and convictions.

Keep the faith my friend...

This could be a good test for east coast survivalists, and especially those who have tested their planned escape routes.

I agree, I am here on the east coast, winds just really picked up. I am thinking of this as a preparedness test.
We had some practice last year too with power outages.
Thanks for all of the information shared on this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.fas.org]

The outcome of the election will change very little, in fact a Romney win could escalate the timeline a bit, a Romney administration could be more likely to take the bait and strike Iran...

Obama is a tool... A useful idiot, he has his own biases and agendas, but ultimately has been exploited and used... He isn't and never will be worthy of being an "insider"

We'll see, it wont be long now.

That's a good point on Romney, you are right, it does not much matter. If these "natural" disasters bring us to our knees we may very well be more easily taken by the enemy. I will hang in there best I can.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22440529
United States
10/29/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
10/29/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Death comes ripping
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22440529

Don't make the mistake of making this a strictly political issue.

The infiltration, compromised national security, influence and corruption from covert and overt Muslim elements and the Muslim Brotherhood is much bigger than Obama now.

It is a part of the infrastructure within the U.S. intelligence community, and at some levels in the DoD.

It made the Benghazi incident possible, It has done more to advance the global caliphate movement than anything and everything before it.

Obama is/was a useful idiot.

This transcends politics, it is much greater and more dangerous than any one man can be blamed for.

A Romney win doesn't mean that any of this will change over night... There are dangers ahead, and frankly, there doesn't seem to be any hope remaining of stopping it.

You're going to have to see what comes next to believe it...

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22440529
Marisol

User ID: 22013319
Puerto Rico
10/29/2012 10:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
There has been some changes, and as of right now I can't elaborate more.

I have had problems with a corrupted system and hacking, and I have received a few threats.

For now, nothing has changed as far as the timeline and the potential threats against all of us.

Stay tuned, as the things heat up in the Middle East (especially between Iran, and Israel) the final warnings will be posted here and all over the internet...

From there it is all up to you, and what you do with it, whether you want to survive or not, and where you happen to be (geographically)

I'm just a messenger, not a psychic, or wannabe prophet, I don't believe in any of that.. For what it is worth.

Next time here will be my last.

Till then... prepare! or NOT, it's up to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10976438

By "prepare" you are implying what or how exactly? To stock up with
1. Medicine
2. Food & Water
3. Special accessories (I.e., gas masks, duck tape, rubber gloves)
4. A change in geographical location
5. Isolation (to keep away from crowds or people in general)
6. Psychological (to expect severe injuries or severe health symptoms)
7. Emotional ( to deal with unexpected turn of events)

Please be more specific.

Is this related to:

1. An earth change?
2. A change in gov't?
3. Paranormal anomaly?
4. Collective awakening?

I am interested in what you have to say but, if it is as serious as you indicate - you need to provide more data to convince others. There have been too many lies, too many stories or theories; most here are doom-weary.

readup
*A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Medicine
2. Food & Water

Please be more specific.

Is this related to:

1. An earth change?
2. A change in gov't?
3. Paranormal anomaly?
4. Collective awakening?

I am interested in what you have to say but, if it is as serious as you indicate - you need to provide more data to convince others. There have been too many lies, too many stories or theories; most here are doom-weary.

readup
 Quoting: Marisol

It has been throughout this thread, If you need a good summary and more information, come back here in December...

If not, common sense preparations for any crisis scenario will suffice. (there are plenty of sites and info for that)

And, having an escape plan for densely populated, urban or city areas, that don't use main roads, highways or bridges and can get you and yours away from these areas as quickly as possible would be advised.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26394091
United States
10/30/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace marks the spot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
10/30/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have had problems with a corrupted system and hacking, and I have received a few threats.

For now, nothing has changed as far as the timeline and the potential threats against all of us.

Stay tuned, as the things heat up in the Middle East (especially between Iran, and Israel) the final warnings will be posted here and all over the internet...

From there it is all up to you, and what you do with it, whether you want to survive or not, and where you happen to be (geographically)

I'm just a messenger, not a psychic, or wannabe prophet, I don't believe in any of that.. For what it is worth.

1. Medicine
2. Food & Water

Please be more specific.

Is this related to:

1. An earth change?
2. A change in gov't?
3. Paranormal anomaly?
4. Collective awakening?

readup

True! ... I believe the thread is leaning towards a bio attack of some kind....

Your country is listed as Puerto Rico, how is it there?...
...economically & living wise? ... I rarely hear anything about Puerto Rico! ... Is it doing good?

Thanks! hf
Marisol

User ID: 637677
United States
10/30/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

1. Medicine
2. Food & Water

Please be more specific.

Is this related to:

1. An earth change?
2. A change in gov't?
3. Paranormal anomaly?
4. Collective awakening?

readup

...economically & living wise? ... I rarely hear anything about Puerto Rico! ... Is it doing good?

Thanks! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26636255

In Puerto Rico we're a mix between the cosmopolitan with the overly populated areas of 4 major cities: San Juan, Hato Rey, Caguas and Bayamon in the north east. Ponce City is in the south and Mayaguez in the western side of the island. These are the main cities vs. the underdeveloped rural cities which remain.

At the moment the Puerto Rican economy is stalled, jobs are scarce for a populace of highly educated people. There is constant political fighting (lots of chatter from 3 major parties but, no real change) and, the crime rate is skyrocketing in a way that rivals the largest US cities of New York, Chicago and Los Angeles in terms of drug related crimes and murders. It's really a very sad situation for such a beautiful place with so much potential. Culturally it has become a miniaturized version of the USA; the current generations have lost their identity as people of the Caribbean being neither truly Americans or truly Caribbeans.

Most of us live in gated communities with no real guarantee of safety; we deal with high food prices and unreliable water and electrical power, a deficient education system and very expensive, very limited medical services. Generally most of us try to make it home by 10 pm and keep our social circle limited to a small tightly knit group of people. Like most large cities living is equivalent to surviving. Every day brings a new challenge.

I love this island but, it kills me to see what is happening to it.

heartbreak
*A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip."
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/31/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Why Our Forces Were Told to ‘Stand Down’ in Benghazi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
10/31/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Medicine
2. Food & Water

Please be more specific.

Is this related to:

1. An earth change?
2. A change in gov't?
3. Paranormal anomaly?
4. Collective awakening?

readup

Thanks! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26636255

In Puerto Rico we're a mix between the cosmopolitan with the overly populated areas of 4 major cities: San Juan, Hato Rey, Caguas and Bayamon in the north east. Ponce City is in the south and Mayaguez in the western side of the island. These are the main cities vs. the underdeveloped rural cities which remain.

At the moment the Puerto Rican economy is stalled, jobs are scarce for a populace of highly educated people. There is constant political fighting (lots of chatter from 3 major parties but, no real change) and, the crime rate is skyrocketing in a way that rivals the largest US cities of New York, Chicago and Los Angeles in terms of drug related crimes and murders. It's really a very sad situation for such a beautiful place with so much potential. Culturally it has become a miniaturized version of the USA; the current generations have lost their identity as people of the Caribbean being neither truly Americans or truly Caribbeans.

Most of us live in gated communities with no real guarantee of safety; we deal with high food prices and unreliable water and electrical power, a deficient education system and very expensive, very limited medical services. Generally most of us try to make it home by 10 pm and keep our social circle limited to a small tightly knit group of people. Like most large cities living is equivalent to surviving. Every day brings a new challenge.

I love this island but, it kills me to see what is happening to it.

heartbreak

Thanks for the info.!

I was there many years ago and loved it...
the people were so nice, always said I'd like to retire there some day!

It's a shame it's gotten so bad!... You never hear about anything here in the states...

Take Care and Stay Safe! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/31/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

that's a good thread. If you happen to stop by Op, please share your thoughts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26749428
United States
10/31/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

that's a good thread. If you happen to stop by Op, please share your thoughts.
 Quoting: AC 5341

I have from the beginning, and called it a willful act of appeasement.

They watched and did nothing and even ordered a stand down, because they knew the Muslim world was enraged over that video.

While the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, planned in advance .. Both the SD and WH had advance intel, and requests for additional security BEFORE 9/11/12.

They ran with the story that it was related to the video, because it was an opportunity to give them a measure of justice and appeasement.

Had there have been a bloody intervention and rescue, the fear was that the Muslim rage would grow even more, and with an upcoming election that could not be allowed to happen.

They weighed the consequences well in advance, and stuck to their playbook.

To think that we "the west" can make peace with the Muslim world has only provided them opportunities they didn't have before... They have more power and influence now than ever before, and the current administration along with many in the government agencies and some in the DoD have made it happen.

Just like Qaddafi was driven into the hands of the "rebels" because he could not be directly targeted and killed.. The Benghazi attack was allowed to happen, while they knew how it would end.

This is way bigger than Obama, and people who are making this all about him are foolishly overlooking all of the other aspects and parties involved...

We have never been so vulnerable, and it didn't have to be this way...

If we can avoid any aggression on Iran, and get through January, perhaps some of the obstacles now in place can be removed... If not, then we have to deal with a possible worst case here...

More in December...

Seeing is believing.

GLP