Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4788247
United States
11/15/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
I can't help but wonder now, what could have been done differently... And I still wonder if people reading this are psychologically ready for this to transition from being theory, and entertainment, to be real.

I still hope we don't have to go there.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 27753931
United States
11/15/2012 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
I can't help but wonder now, what could have been done differently... And I still wonder if people reading this are psychologically ready for this to transition from being theory, and entertainment, to be real.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4788247

Not sure anyone can be 100% psychologically prepared...as hope and denial will always try to sneak in. But I am as close as I will ever be and I have only gotten there through your insight. So thank you OP. hf
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
11/15/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not ready...my mate is gone right now several states away...yikes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not ready...my mate is gone right now several states away...yikes!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

You have time.. weeks still, at the least, possibly longer.

Even Greyhound can make it in time...

:P
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27808954
Mexico
11/15/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I´m going to talk about Mexico. People are not psychologically ready to a WW3 escenario. In recent day the congress passed a new Labor law that affect the workers and the people hasn´t reacted like in Europe or south america.

They are sleeping, I think that mexicans are going to be in panic mode...a easy prey for NWO
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

See ya...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
All we can do now, is watch and hope for a different outcome.

A few posts up.. The USA gets drawn into the fight, aggression on Iran, days... maybe less.

Gotta go now.

I tried.
* Lucky Star *

User ID: 4090467
United States
11/15/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree it is hard for most of us to fully comprehend what OP is thinking could happen.
However, I feel more prepared than ever before with information and advanced warning to try and imagine the possibile scenario.
I appreciate the discussion and insight from this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bye for now...
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
11/15/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the religious fanatics will adhere to your timeline, OP. The escalation involves too many factions to be "contained."

As much as I like the idea of "hope," reality is edging it's way to the forefront. By the way, what is worse than WW3?? Biological warfare is a war tactic but I noticed your comment about something "much worse."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
11/15/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree it is hard for most of us to fully comprehend what OP is thinking could happen.
However, I feel more prepared than ever before with information and advanced warning to try and imagine the possibile scenario.
I appreciate the discussion and insight from this thread.
 Quoting: * Lucky Star *

There have been a number of times when life grabbed me by the throat and beat the crap out of me. When all started to get dark inside me, I remembered, "Hey Walt, buck up, you were trained to deal with global thermonuclear war, this is bullshit, deal with it"! Bingo, back on top!

Yes I feel sorry for the American civilians that have been trained to thoughtlessly consume and entertain themselves, it will be hard on them. The possibility of this type of SHTF has been on the table for many decades now and many of us have had to deal with that possibility over our lifetimes.

As OP says, Hope it does not happen, but really, seriously, how can it NOT? As they say, prepare ye the way of the Lord. Best advice I can give. We have all been betrayed. Deal with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/15/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have been a number of times when life grabbed me by the throat and beat the crap out of me. When all started to get dark inside me, I remembered, "Hey Walt, buck up, you were trained to deal with global thermonuclear war, this is bullshit, deal with it"! Bingo, back on top!

Yes I feel sorry for the American civilians that have been trained to thoughtlessly consume and entertain themselves, it will be hard on them. The possibility of this type of SHTF has been on the table for many decades now and many of us have had to deal with that possibility over our lifetimes.

As OP says, Hope it does not happen, but really, seriously, how can it NOT? As they say, prepare ye the way of the Lord. Best advice I can give. We have all been betrayed. ZDeal with it.[/b]
 Quoting: Black Knight

That was the only way to defeat us. From the inside.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

As OP says, Hope it does not happen, but really, seriously, how can it NOT? As they say, prepare ye the way of the Lord. Best advice I can give. We have all been betrayed. ZDeal with it.[/b]

Quoting: AC 5341

And the wisest way as well. It is far cheaper than tanks, planes and bombs, easy to do since you are dealing with the scum of the earth (lawyers), and it reduces your casualties to ZERO!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It didn't happen over night.

The diminishing numbers of people of god, the destruction of conservatism, fiscal responsibility, and the growing force behind progressive and liberal agendas are and always have been the greatest danger facing America.

America was already defeated, people just haven't fully awakened to that reality yet.

But, their incredibly rude and painful awakening is coming soon...

Some things you just have to learn the hard way.

Too late to fix any of that now, best we can do is plan to survive it.

If we make it past this crisis, and the threats are eliminated, we still have major problems ahead.

Perhaps destiny is unstoppable for a reason?

Maybe we need a restart?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The diminishing numbers of people of god, the destruction of conservatism, fiscal responsibility, and the growing force behind progressive and liberal agendas are and always have been the greatest danger facing America.

America was already defeated, people just haven't fully awakened to that reality yet.

If we make it past this crisis, and the threats are eliminated, we still have major problems ahead.

Maybe we need a restart?

I have figured out why I like you. You are intelligent and insightful, and that is hard to find these days. All you say is true, but the US is reaping the wages of sin, and not from a religious standpoint, but from a moral and ethical one. Any of you government people watching this will have to look those two words up, but save yourselves the trouble, you will not understand the concepts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe we need a restart?

I have figured out why I like you. You are intelligent and insightful, and that is hard to find these days. All you say is true, but the US is reaping the wages of sin, and not from a religious standpoint, but from a moral and ethical one. Any of you government people watching this will have to look those two words up, but save yourselves the trouble, you will not understand the concepts.

Welcome to the America that apathy made possible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe we need a restart?

Welcome to the America that apathy made possible.

Amen
008-80

User ID: 27844398
United States
11/15/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21265761
India
11/16/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Israel is about to die at the hands of surrounding Muslim countries, it will execute the Samson Option and Nuke all the world from their submarines.

So bio threat is still nothing in front of what the war could bring for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/16/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Iran has removed nuclear fuel from reactor core
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
11/16/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Israel is about to die at the hands of surrounding Muslim countries, it will execute the Samson Option and Nuke all the world from their submarines.

So bio threat is still nothing in front of what the war could bring for us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21265761

Warning shot to O to get on board??

Thread: BREAKING!!: US Coast Guard confirms Oil Rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico just now!!
Eggifer

User ID: 27875565
United States
11/16/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP - seeing IS believing. Is this what prompted you to post last March?

[link to on.rt.com]
Abba Zabba Zoom
SkinnyChic

User ID: 26670569
United States
11/16/2012 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
I can't keep up with all the breaking news. things are getting way too intense very fast!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13405040
United States
11/16/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP - seeing IS believing. Is this what prompted you to post last March?

[link to on.rt.com]
 Quoting: Eggifer

RT = Russian propaganda.

Yes, seeing is believing.

If I told you why I posted here you wouldn't believe me.

I said, by December, and expect the worst to come in January, unless it can be postponed.

I have said way back in the thread that the Muslim Brotherhood infiltration would be more important than you could imagine in time.. and here we are. I also said that every attempt I made to get information to the agencies was futile as a result.

You see the front page? RIGHT NOW?

I said that the USA would get drawn into the war, and if the USA is involved in aggression on Iran that would be the trigger for the attacks in the USA. I also have explained why, and talked about the elusive group involved, their motives and their religious objectives etc.. "They will not relent until they have provoked the aggression needed to provide them justification, and fulfillment of prophecies"

I think all anyone needs to do is see what is going on now, and read this thread then maybe they will realize that it is all coming together now...

Almost December.. Wont be long now.

It's not too late to do something about all of this, but time is quickly running out here.

I could never have lived with myself if I had said nothing in public, even if no one really believes it.

See ya..
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/16/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't keep up with all the breaking news. things are getting way too intense very fast!
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

good i hope it ends
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can you see it yet?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and yes I am the OP.

Not in Colorado anymore, and headed for parts unknown now.

I'll be around for a while, and then I likely will not be back here to bother you with my posts... Until December.

Perhaps by then, maybe you'll be ready for the rest of the story?

Maybe by then, something will have been done to stop this...

Although, for now, that^^ seems impossible.

We'll see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

good i hope it ends
 Quoting: jacksprat

Hope for an end to the violence.

Pray for it even.

GLP