United States
04/28/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
Two nickels says Op's thinking of a full china syndrome meltdown at fuckedusima
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 908143

One post up from yours.. Is what I am "thinking"

I am the OP, I am on the road again, in the North West USA this time... which is why I have different number.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15223118
United States
04/28/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interestingly, somebody posted this on a different site this afternoon:

[link to www.airburners.com]

"Under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, a number of our machines have been placed in position to deal with such contingencies as bio terrorism or AG Terror. If ever a large herd of cattle, for example, were to contract BSE ("Mad Cow Disease") or be deliberately poisoned (Agriculture Terror), the machines would support disaster recovery helping to safely destroy diseased or poisoned animals to protect public health. Our machines play a major roll in storm debris disposal as part of disaster recovery operations by FEMA and the Corps of Engineers nationwide."

This is relevant to what OP has referred to before.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12153004

Could be, especially when necessary to dispose of millions of bodies.

I'd like to think that in the end our government would seek out ways of burial/disposal of human bodies with a bit more respect than that... But ultimately if YOU are among the dead, does it really matter?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 908143
United States
04/28/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am the OP, I am on the road again, in the North West USA this time... which is why I have different number.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15223118

Thanks for the clarification!

So all the dominoes have been set...the big show before the Big Show?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the clarification!

So all the dominoes have been set...the big show before the Big Show?

I'd much rather still believe there is some way to remove the dominoes from play.

There is always hope and prayers, maybe that is all we have left now... Until the very last moments there is always hope.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any questions before I disappear for several days again?

If not, one last thing.

Don't attack Iran!

Continue with sanctions and diplomacy, DO NOT give them the authorization they seek.

Yeah, I know, no one is reading, and even fewer care, or believe any of this.

But hey, I said something, I can live with that.

Goodbye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13983479
United States
04/28/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

If not, one last thing.

Don't attack Iran!

Continue with sanctions and diplomacy, DO NOT give them the authorization they seek.

Goodbye.

You sound legit OP.
We'll see eh?
Happy trails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2926765
United States
04/28/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agree OP. I moved out of the suburbs 7 months ago and into a semi rural area that's 98% white. Very low crime out here.

I still keep maps and a compass in the car for when the check points go up. I have all my routes plotted on secondary roads for when shtf.

I'd say were one second to midnight. Expect a cascade of failures once it starts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

If not, one last thing.

Don't attack Iran!

Goodbye.

You sound legit OP.
We'll see eh?
Happy trails.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13983479

There are clues throughout this thread... My last post on page 5 is personally revealing as to why I am doing this.

Also... I just found this and it is somewhat relevant:

Thread: Iran Preparing for the 'Last Six Months' - expecting attack will usher in 'Messiah'

The people in this ultra secret Iranian organization are extremely religious, and frankly insane, combined with the motives of their leader and the Ayatollah's twisted views, years of plotting and planning with unlimited funding, and even covert assistance from Chinese and Russian weapons development experts, as well as possible involvement of an American microbiological expert.. They have the capabilities, but no authorization to act on it.

They actually believe this is God's will... All of it.

Including Iran being attacked.

More to come as the time approaches and all options and hope have passed without change.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agree OP. I moved out of the suburbs 7 months ago and into a semi rural area that's 98% white. Very low crime out here.

I still keep maps and a compass in the car for when the check points go up. I have all my routes plotted on secondary roads for when shtf.

I'd say were one second to midnight. Expect a cascade of failures once it starts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2926765

Word of advice.. Test the routes, and work to shorten the time it takes as much as possible.

You must avoid main streets, highways and bridges.. If you are in a large urban area, these could be all closed quickly, and containment protocols will quickly trap you.

If you get out, there is a risk you could be followed and targeted from the air, in that case prepare to take evasive actions.

Good luck... You still have time to work it all out.

Maybe...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15229495
Australia
04/28/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Qods Force
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Qods Force
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15229495

Careful, you'll scare the children.

How are things in China today?

peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way folks, China is planning to be our savior in this.

They will come to us in our darkest hours, and help save millions from this series of devastating "terrorist" attacks on our once great nation.

China is not just our friend and economic partner they are our savior and soon to be supreme global power.

sarcasm
Yay!

Happy days are on the way.

/sarcasm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4364407
United States
04/28/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay tuned to see what happens during the upcoming Bohemian Grove gathering starting July 13th in Monte Rio, CA. Here is a documentary of what happened during last year's event. [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay tuned to see what happens during the upcoming Bohemian Grove gathering starting July 13th in Monte Rio, CA. Here is a documentary of what happened during last year's event. [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4364407

This is how they deflect and misinform when they get nervous.

They are an should be, and their best misinformation agents can't stop this one.. But they try.

Question is, can they stop the revelations that are going to soon be published EVERYWHERE??

We'll see.

Stay tuned...
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Qods Force

peace

Dunno, I'm in Aus...

Seems to be a lot of major catastrophies at petrochemical plants lately....
Blackadder: Baldrick, how did you manage to find a turnip that cost £400 000?
Baldrick: Well, I had to haggle.
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
However, what has been lost in the shuffle is the fact that Iran is already producing chemical and biological weapons. These are weapons of mass destruction - and American policy is very clear: If attacked by chemical or biological weapons, the United States will respond with nuclear weapons. Iran's major chemical weapons production facility is based at Damghan, about 300 kilometers east of Tehran. American intelligence agencies estimate that Iran is producing 1,000 tons of chemical weapons a year, including mustard gas, phosgene, and various cyanide agents. These agents are older technology than the sarin nerve gas used in the 1995 Tokyo subway attack, but they can still kill.

Iran is also working on biological weapons as well. Intelligence agencies suspect Iran is working on smallpox, which officially has been eradicated save for samples being kept in the United States and Russia. Smallpox incubates for about 12 days, is highly contagious, and kills anywhere from 20 to 40 percent of its victims. Survivors are often left blind in at least one eye. Its nastiness is compounded by the fact that the last known case was in 1978, and there are very few, if any, physicians who have experience treating the disease.

Iran's other projects in the biological realm are biotoxins. Unlike biological weapons, they do not rely on having the initial victims infect more people. They are more accurately described as delayed-action chemical weapons. Iran is reportedly working on two types of biotoxins: Mycotoxins (fungi) and ricin. The mycotoxins would likely be used against food supplies - often to cause economic disruption. Ricin, which was used to lace a letter sent to Senator Bill Frist's office in 2004, is intended to kill victims directly - its most famous use being the assassination of Gregory Markov in London in 1978.

[link to www.strategypage.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2057478

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
However, what has been lost in the shuffle is the fact that Iran is already producing chemical and biological weapons. These are weapons of mass destruction - and American policy is very clear: If attacked by chemical or biological weapons, the United States will respond with nuclear weapons. Iran's major chemical weapons production facility is based at Damghan, about 300 kilometers east of Tehran. American intelligence agencies estimate that Iran is producing 1,000 tons of chemical weapons a year, including mustard gas, phosgene, and various cyanide agents. These agents are older technology than the sarin nerve gas used in the 1995 Tokyo subway attack, but they can still kill.

Iran is also working on biological weapons as well. Intelligence agencies suspect Iran is working on smallpox, which officially has been eradicated save for samples being kept in the United States and Russia. Smallpox incubates for about 12 days, is highly contagious, and kills anywhere from 20 to 40 percent of its victims. Survivors are often left blind in at least one eye. Its nastiness is compounded by the fact that the last known case was in 1978, and there are very few, if any, physicians who have experience treating the disease.

Iran's other projects in the biological realm are biotoxins. Unlike biological weapons, they do not rely on having the initial victims infect more people. They are more accurately described as delayed-action chemical weapons. Iran is reportedly working on two types of biotoxins: Mycotoxins (fungi) and ricin. The mycotoxins would likely be used against food supplies - often to cause economic disruption. Ricin, which was used to lace a letter sent to Senator Bill Frist's office in 2004, is intended to kill victims directly - its most famous use being the assassination of Gregory Markov in London in 1978.

Quoting: Baldrick

IF Iran successfully can claim they had no direct involvement, (actually the regime really does not) and that the attacks were from unaffiliated terrorist groups and rogue Islamic extremists then nuking Iran would be more difficult... Then again, perhaps Iran's more radical leadership places their fate in a higher power and can accept martyrdom if it can bring about the defeat of the "great Satan"?

Iran's independent groups are not even based in Iran, and can be more easily tied to Syria, Yemen and even Al Qaeda in Pakistan.... Among other places.

Regardless, they have cells in the USA, literally there are thousands of them...

Someone asked me so I will answer here...

I was asked if I am crazy, or if this is for real...

I am, crazy, ... Crazy is the only cover and protection I have from who I really am... No, more specifically from who I was. It is who I was that made it all possible. And yes this is very real, I would not be posting about any of it here if there was any real hope at stopping it now.

The questions you should be asking are:

What if he is right?

What if it can't be stopped?

What have I got to lose?

Good luck.
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

IF Iran successfully can claim they had no direct involvement, (actually the regime really does not) and that the attacks were from unaffiliated terrorist groups and rogue Islamic extremists then nuking Iran would be more difficult... Then again, perhaps Iran's more radical leadership places their fate in a higher power and can accept martyrdom if it can bring about the defeat of the "great Satan"?

Iran's independent groups are not even based in Iran, and can be more easily tied to Syria, Yemen and even Al Qaeda in Pakistan.... Among other places.

Regardless, they have cells in the USA, literally there are thousands of them...

I am, crazy, ... Crazy is the only cover and protection I have from who I really am... No, more specifically from who I was. It is who I was that made it all possible. And yes this is very real, I would not be posting about any of it here if there was any real hope at stopping it now.

What if he is right?

What have I got to lose?

Good luck.

If it gets to that point, countries with troops in the ME will have to implement plans to secure strategic reserves at home from a paniced populace.

No food, no water, no electricity as refineries are disabled in a multi tiered strategic attack to completely destroy any capability to advance into Iran for any extended period.

Most countries have only a few months strategic reserves to support COG whilst Iran has gone on record stating it has enough for 3 years to ensure COG.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

What if he is right?

What have I got to lose?

Good luck.

If it gets to that point, countries with troops in the ME will have to implement plans to secure strategic reserves at home from a paniced populace.

No food, no water, no electricity as refineries are disabled in a multi tiered strategic attack to completely destroy any capability to advance into Iran for any extended period.

Most countries have only a few months strategic reserves to support COG whilst Iran has gone on record stating it has enough for 3 years to ensure COG.

Then at least you understand that Iran has no intentions of fighting anything even close to a conventional war.

Their retaliatory strike forces are all independent, the war will be everywhere, literally.

They do have plausible deniability... Muslims of the world are not all Iranian, or Shiite. The secretive Iranian organization has been covertly working their plans for decades now among most of the known and unknown "terrorists", and have had help from major enemies of the west.

Plausible deniability is perhaps their most dangerous weapon of all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Qods Force

peace

Dunno, I'm in Aus...

Nothing a little money can't fix...

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Or a Vegemite sandwich?

:P
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

What if he is right?

What have I got to lose?

Good luck.

Then at least you understand that Iran has no intentions of fighting anything even close to a conventional war.

Their retaliatory strike forces are all independent, the war will be everywhere, literally.

They do have plausible deniability... Muslims of the world are not all Iranian, or Shiite. The secretive Iranian organization has been covertly working their plans for decades now among most of the known and unknown "terrorists", and have had help from major enemies of the west.

Correct. Irans retaliatory capabilities can be conducted should the head be cut off, and those operations can be implemented using local resources.

It is a strategy that the western military intelligence are aware of, and a strategy they are unable to effectively counter, although by god they are trying.

Western reports to the western civilisations will have no choice but to propogate Irans plausible deniability to some extent so as not to further panic the populace initially, but events will become self evident.

IMO it will most likely commence with Syria, with AL and US combined forces conducting their 'humunatirian mission' with the backing of UN.

Russia interests in Syria will then have no choice but to engage, drawing Iran into the conflict through either direct action by Iran, or most likely the perceived direct action of Iran through some orchestrated incidents or incidents in support of russian assets currently in Syria.

Unilateral military action on Iran will then become inevitable, leading to the scenario as outlined in this thread.
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Qods Force

peace

Dunno, I'm in Aus...

Nothing a little money can't fix...

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

Or a Vegemite sandwich?

:P

A vegemite sandwich will be just as effective as $. Look at Chinese infrasture in Libya right now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15063094
United States
04/28/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is basically how it's going to go down.

A bunch of people are going to prepare.
No one else will be ready.

The shit will hit the fan not if a matter of when.

When it does millions will be out.

That is the game.

Play your part in making it easier or watch and learn.
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of interest...

Thread: Special medication delivery May 6 in Twin Cities will test terror attack plan

[link to www.startribune.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

What if he is right?

What have I got to lose?

Good luck.

Correct. Irans retaliatory capabilities can be conducted should the head be cut off, and those operations can be implemented using local resources.

It is a strategy that the western military intelligence are aware of, and a strategy they are unable to effectively counter, although by god they are trying.

Western reports to the western civilisations will have no choice but to propogate Irans plausible deniability to some extent so as not to further panic the populace initially, but events will become self evident.

IMO it will most likely commence with Syria, with AL and US combined forces conducting their 'humunatirian mission' with the backing of UN.

Russia interests in Syria will then have no choice but to engage, drawing Iran into the conflict through either direct action by Iran, or most likely the perceived direct action of Iran through some orchestrated incidents or incidents in support of russian assets currently in Syria.

Unilateral military action on Iran will then become inevitable, leading to the scenario as outlined in this thread.

Lets make it simple... This can all be avoided by simply NOT attacking Iran, restraining Israel from attacking Iran, and continuing the containment and isolation of Iran through international unity and pressure.

Buy more time to hunt down and destroy their capabilities to retaliate....

Everyone lives longer, and perhaps the worst possible outcome can be avoided, or at least mitigated.

But you and I know, that isn't going to happen here, is it?
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lets make it simple... This can all be avoided by simply NOT attacking Iran, restraining Israel from attacking Iran, and continuing the containment and isolation of Iran through international unity and pressure.

Everyone lives longer, and perhaps the worst possible outcome can be avoided, or at least mitigated.

Nope. The sanctions have been overwhelmingly ineffective...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2926765
United States
04/28/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2926765

Word of advice.. Test the routes, and work to shorten the time it takes as much as possible.

You must avoid main streets, highways and bridges.. If you are in a large urban area, these could be all closed quickly, and containment protocols will quickly trap you.

If you get out, there is a risk you could be followed and targeted from the air, in that case prepare to take evasive actions.

Good luck... You still have time to work it all out.

Maybe...

I'll be fine OP. I always see crap coming at least several months ahead of time. I have no need to ever return to a suburb. My routes are all rural to a secondary bugout place if the power goes out.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which is why people need to be informed, and everything needs to be made public, when all else has failed, people need to at least be given a chance to escape and survive.

I haven't given up hope that this can still be stopped, and if all efforts fail, EVERYTHING will come out... If people are going to die, they should at least know what the hell is really going on.

But hell, it is almost impossible, they still don't know who was really behind the 9/11 attacks... And if informed, and shown the conclusive evidence (would mean world war) they would still not believe it.

Hope is all we have now... Divine intervention maybe?

Choices ... we still have choices, choose wisely.
Baldrick

Australia
04/28/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which is why people need to be informed, and everything needs to be made public, when all else has failed, people need to at least be given a chance to escape and survive.

I haven't given up hope that this can still be stopped, and if all efforts fail, EVERYTHING will come out... If people are going to die, they should at least know what the hell is really going on.

But hell, it is almost impossible, they still don't know who was really behind the 9/11 attacks... And if informed, and shown the conclusive evidence (would mean world war) they would still not believe it.

Hope is all we have now... Divine intervention maybe?

Choices ... we still have choices, choose wisely.

What ever will be, will be.

It would take 6 months for the average Joe to bring themselves up to spead on current events.

The insulated quality of life experienced by the overwhelming majority of the population will mean that the effects of said scenario will by felt exponentially worse than need be.

Got rope? Got shovel? Got axehead and spokeshave?

Got drop points?

Plotted course using streams as natural paths?

Streams always lead to higher ground, provide water and concentrate wildlife.

GLP