no-one-special

User ID: 9481624
United States
11/19/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12118332

The above is about (3) deaths due to smallpox...

I sure hope it is not weaponized....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23793796
United States
11/19/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: no-one-special

Not the one... IMO

Could be isolated tests, (common) for governments, terrorists and armies to test such weaponized variants among remote villages and isolated, poor areas.. Usually in Africa.

Could be completely natural in origin.
no-one-special

User ID: 9481624
United States
11/19/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: no-one-special

Not the one... IMO

Could be isolated tests, (common) for governments, terrorists and armies to test such weaponized variants among remote villages and isolated, poor areas.. Usually in Africa.

Could be completely natural in origin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23793796

I hope your right.
I have followed your thread from the beginning, I am very interested in finding out what you know about all this craziness.... You said you would tell in December.... I will hang on until then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
11/19/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Co-incindence my ass. It's all planned out and we are towing the line. As is the group Op mentions. You can rest assured they are well aware of them and their plans, and they will smile as they sip wine, eat cheese and watch us die.

We are nothing more then cockroaches in their kitchen. We will all be dealt with in one way or another and those that are left will serve.

As for me, I'll be one of the beheaded Christians laying on the roadside. Look for a skinny guy crippled up from years of hard work with the middle finger sticking up in the air. Say hi Gomez as you pass !
 Quoting: AC 5341

It is a real shame Gomez that we live so far apart and cannot flip them off together at the end. But I will think of you as I do. For it is written that Christians will once again be persecuted as they are being persecuted right now at the hands of the Muslims in the ME. They will be beheaded as is their way. And it will be a sign to our Father that we held true our Faith till the end. May the Lord grant us the strength to stay faithful to the end.
 Quoting: Black Knight

Hello gomez and BK

While you guys are flipping them off, I would hail down some lead in their direction to give you guys a chance to get away. (If you lived in my neck of the woods!)

That's how we west virginians git-r-done! rofl!
Then we would get our sons to pose by the bodies as we take some serious family photos! lol

God Bless
 Quoting: odinson222

Why thanks Wil we would appreciate than, fire and movement just like in the old manual. As long as we don't unrinate on the bodies afterward, because as my old classmate Stan McChrystal once told the clown in the WH, "For every innocent victim we kill, (or atrocity we commit), we create (10) additional enemy combatants. Just dispatch them quickly, place them in neat rows, and cover their eyes with coins for their buddies to find later. Oh yes, and a quick prayer in which we ask God to forgive them for they know not what they do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23793796
United States
11/19/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
11/19/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I believe I heard Harry Fear mention that the US gave Israel either 100 million or 300 million a few days ago, not sure if it's true or propaganda... If it's true would they consider this an act against "them" by the US?...

Also, If anyone can confirm or debunk this, please do tell!

... Thanks! hf
SkinnyChic

User ID: 28047326
United States
11/19/2012 07:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP I believe I heard Harry Fear mention that the US gave Israel either 100 million or 300 million a few days ago, not sure if it's true or propaganda... If it's true would they consider this an act against "them" by the US?...

Also, If anyone can confirm or debunk this, please do tell!

... Thanks! hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26636255

Good question!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28101383
United States
11/19/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello gomez and BK

While you guys are flipping them off, I would hail down some lead in their direction to give you guys a chance to get away. (If you lived in my neck of the woods!)

Then we would get our sons to pose by the bodies as we take some serious family photos! lol

God Bless

Why thanks Wil we would appreciate than, fire and movement just like in the old manual. As long as we don't unrinate on the bodies afterward, because as my old classmate Stan McChrystal once told the clown in the WH, "For every innocent victim we kill, (or atrocity we commit), we create (10) additional enemy combatants. Just dispatch them quickly, place them in neat rows, and cover their eyes with coins for their buddies to find later. Oh yes, and a quick prayer in which we ask God to forgive them for they know not what they do.

Wish you guys were in Bama, we could use a few good hands down here !
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello gomez and BK

God Bless

Yes Gomez, part of the divide and conquer plan is to scatter the resistance so we are spread out in small groups that are more easily harvested. Look at the response teams sent to shooting sites - surround the place with armoured vehicles and personnel, eat donuts, wait till everyone is dead, go in and body-bag the corpses. No risk, no casualties, the hallmark of the true coward.

Frankly, I see sitting in my own home waiting for them to attack me because of what I believe as an honorable way to die - fighting for what I believe in. Of course they will kill me, they may even rape me as I lie dying, after all, they are the devil's scum!

We may or may not be able to choose the way we live, but damnit, we can choose the way we die! Remember, no one here gets out alive.
odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
11/20/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Co-incindence my ass. It's all planned out and we are towing the line. As is the group Op mentions. You can rest assured they are well aware of them and their plans, and they will smile as they sip wine, eat cheese and watch us die.

We are nothing more then cockroaches in their kitchen. We will all be dealt with in one way or another and those that are left will serve.

As for me, I'll be one of the beheaded Christians laying on the roadside. Look for a skinny guy crippled up from years of hard work with the middle finger sticking up in the air. Say hi Gomez as you pass !

It is a real shame Gomez that we live so far apart and cannot flip them off together at the end. But I will think of you as I do. For it is written that Christians will once again be persecuted as they are being persecuted right now at the hands of the Muslims in the ME. They will be beheaded as is their way. And it will be a sign to our Father that we held true our Faith till the end. May the Lord grant us the strength to stay faithful to the end.

Hello gomez and BK

God Bless

Amen! And to pray for our forgiveness of dispatching them to their reward..
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
odinson222

User ID: 1136464
United States
11/20/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello gomez and BK

God Bless

Hello
I prayed for my help and looks like I got it with the NG members that I met. I believe that the two may have found another believer. I will call them today.

I have family and friends in AL. Some are former military. Just pray for help and it will come.

God Bless
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12118332
United States
11/21/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does this change anything?

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Cease fire agreement going in effect 9pm Cairo time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28213223
India
11/21/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I knew this would happen as the conflicts between Israel and Hamas have been far more intense in the past and yet led to no world war.

And, OP, if you really wish to spill the beans out "after an event", then that would save no one and of course, anybody can do that.

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28384511
United States
11/24/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES!

I can say that (For now) this has changed a great deal, and brings new unforeseen opportunities.

As long as this holds, the odds of cheating destiny get much better.

The outcome has become completely unpredictable and that is not as bad as it sounds, it isn't entirely good either.

IF you are a believer, pray for peace, and that an agreement with Iran can be made that all sides can live with.

Though, you can expect provocations now... Whether they bait aggression on Iran or not will set the direction.

Almost December.

We'll see...
Coyoxautli

User ID: 28388609
Mexico
11/24/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

YES!

I can say that (For now) this has changed a great deal, and brings new unforeseen opportunities.

The outcome has become completely unpredictable and that is not as bad as it sounds, it isn't entirely good either.

IF you are a believer, pray for peace, and that an agreement with Iran can be made that all sides can live with.

Though, you can expect provocations now... Whether they bait aggression on Iran or not will set the direction.

Almost December.

We'll see...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28384511

s226

Israeli Army Chief of Staff, Benni Gantz, stated Wednesday that the Israeli army will continue its offensive against the Gaza Strip "as if mediation efforts are not ongoing", and added that the army is following an agenda that will be implemented despite of what happens on the political spectrum.

[link to www.imemc.org]
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
11/24/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP dropped me a line today -- he's been banned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23864645
United States
11/24/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is so weird...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/24/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bummer. I thought he had something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22978341
United States
11/24/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tandym

Maybe he should have been posting somewhere else too.
008-80

User ID: 6694591
United States
11/25/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
As much as he travels he shouldn't have a problem getting a new IP address.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

It only lends credibility to his tale, does it not? Perhaps we are not allowed to get advanced warning, they want us to be taken by complete suprise, less casualties for DHS and their MB budies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/25/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

YES!

Almost December.

We'll see...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28384511

As bad as what Op is proposing, it pales in comparison to a long drawn out demise. It has been drawn out long enough. Some things are broken to the point they need to be torn apart and rebuilt from the beginning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22892874
United States
11/25/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tandym right after I posted on your thread about and hour ago, I got banned...but it came back up in a few minutes...so it is probably nothing! :-)
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
11/26/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tandym right after I posted on your thread about and hour ago, I got banned...but it came back up in a few minutes...so it is probably nothing! :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22892874

Lots of that going around!

Glad you're still with us!

:P
008-80

User ID: 6694591
United States
11/27/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to blog.godreports.com]

This was posted in this thread...

Thread: Saudi King 'clinically dead', according to reports
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1504450
United States
11/27/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22892874

Banned from posting on my thread? Strange indeed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494776
India
11/28/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 008-80

He is clinically dead for long now. I wonder who Mahdi is? If it turns out to be Obama....

damned
littlemiracles

User ID: 28283064
United States
11/29/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BRKG: Egypt Votes To Make Sharia Law Main Source Of Egypt’s Constitution
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've never liked the phrase, and have never used it, but there is a time for everything....

And so it begins!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the rest of the toppled nations over there will not be far behind. Ultimately, it will be one large state by the time the remaining few and Israel get bulldozed.

GLP