Welcome to the beginning of the end

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4655644
United States
12/05/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Welcome to the beginning of the end
Hey Op, about time to weigh in here if you can.
The sky is about to light up over there.

thanks.
 Quoting: AC 5341

Yes my friend, strange that he has been silent. I hope he has not been silenced! But the message will get out nonetheless, so hang in there as shall I.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1920114
United States
12/05/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
An extremely small number of you 'know' it, some of you can sense it, others are just plain oblivious to it.

Whether you believe or not, have faith or none... You know something is wrong, you should be aware of at least the potential threats globally.

A turning point has passed from which there is now no turn that can alter course.

The time to speculate has passed, and the time to prepare is now at hand... Regardless of what you believe, or are willing to believe everyone should develop an escape plan, especially if you are living in a large community, or large urban area. You need a plan (tested and proven) routes to escape quickly without using main roads and highways, an exclusive place far away from urban and populated areas to go. You need enough supplies to last you and those with you for up to 6 months, and you should already know what are the most necessary survival supplies are.

You'll have less than 12 hours warning, at most.

The threats will likely be chemical and biological... Stay alert, aware and up to the moment on current events!

Depending on developments you may have only 10 to 14 months.

But hey, don't take my word for it. If you are prepared already.. Good for you!

Good luck everyone, and pray for miracles to stop this... That is the only hope we have left now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10976438

Guess what chumps

... if some how you make it into the "no where" where all us good ol' boys you’ve had so much fun dissing for sooooo long

Remember "a cuntry boy" knows how to survive

... we grew up eating what ever we have ... with a gun in our hands ... and we know every inch of our territory

We know each other

... and we know you aren't one of us

You should have come out here 10 years ago and started to fit in

… when the brown stuff first started hitting the impeller

Now you're too late!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
12/06/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
An extremely small number of you 'know' it, some of you can sense it, others are just plain oblivious to it.

Whether you believe or not, have faith or none... You know something is wrong, you should be aware of at least the potential threats globally.

A turning point has passed from which there is now no turn that can alter course.

The time to speculate has passed, and the time to prepare is now at hand... Regardless of what you believe, or are willing to believe everyone should develop an escape plan, especially if you are living in a large community, or large urban area. You need a plan (tested and proven) routes to escape quickly without using main roads and highways, an exclusive place far away from urban and populated areas to go. You need enough supplies to last you and those with you for up to 6 months, and you should already know what are the most necessary survival supplies are.

The threats will likely be chemical and biological... Stay alert, aware and up to the moment on current events!

Good luck everyone, and pray for miracles to stop this... That is the only hope we have left now.

Guess what chumps

... if some how you make it into the "no where" where all us good ol' boys you’ve had so much fun dissing for sooooo long

... we grew up eating what ever we have ... with a gun in our hands ... and we know every inch of our territory

We know each other

Now you're too late!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1920114

Wow!!! ... Weird, there's so many cryptic messages
on GLP the last couple of days!

hiding
He Is Risen Indeed

User ID: 28631986
United States
12/06/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm Christian, and yes, I'm seeing signs. I pray and prepare and that's all I can do. The rest is in God's hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22978341
United States
12/07/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it's Friday.
mkane

User ID: 29122099
Qatar
12/07/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it is...
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
12/07/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it is...
 Quoting: mkane

bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
12/07/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
No email from OP since the last one. Don't have any info, but will post if/when I do.
Eggifer

User ID: 29265681
United States
12/07/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess we've been pwn'ed
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
12/07/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
No email from OP since the last one. Don't have any info, but will post if/when I do.
 Quoting: tandym

Thanks Tandym !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
12/07/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess we've been pwn'ed
 Quoting: Eggifer

Bamboozled Even!

pump2
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or the OP has suffered the same fate as the nurse that took the Princess-whatever-her-name, is call! Governments have a way of cleaning up the toxic spills that they have don't they?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22978341
United States
12/07/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or the OP has suffered the same fate as the nurse that took the Princess-whatever-her-name, is call! Governments have a way of cleaning up the toxic spills that they have don't they?
 Quoting: Black Knight

I thought OP said he had it set up so if he couldn't post then the info would be released.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Black Knight

I thought OP said he had it set up so if he couldn't post then the info would be released.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22978341

You have no idea what we are up against, and that is in no way a disrespectful remark.
008-80

User ID: 6694591
United States
12/08/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29319774
India
12/08/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I knew it.

There were some clues in posts earlier that it was all a role playing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29192278
New Zealand
12/08/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is his email to me as of yesterday -- strategically snipped by me with names removed... :-)

Hi Tandym,

I am home, not sure if you want to hear from me or not, so I'll keep it brief and to the point as much as possible.

I am planning to post by Friday of this coming week in the thread, I have been on the site, but whenever I post I get banned, and even a registered account with upgrade will not bypass the ban, but I am still going to try, I did post today, in trinity's stalking thread, and was banned again... Figures, so I am not going to beg, I'll just try when I am ready, and if it doesn't work, I'll move on to plan B, and I am going to (SNIP) plan C, and that is fine, I have another alternative now.

You can let anyone know or everyone if you wish.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

(SNIP)

OP.
 Quoting: OP

I read the above post, checked the date of Tandym's post (Mon 3 Dec) and then worked out the 'to post by' date as 14 Dec. Monday was already within the current week, so therefore the 'coming' week would start as of Sunday the 9th.
Eggifer

User ID: 26104732
United States
12/08/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thinking. That must be it.
Abba Zabba Zoom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
12/08/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is his email to me as of yesterday -- strategically snipped by me with names removed... :-)

Hi Tandym,

I am home, not sure if you want to hear from me or not, so I'll keep it brief and to the point as much as possible.

I am planning to post by Friday of this coming week in the thread, I have been on the site, but whenever I post I get banned, and even a registered account with upgrade will not bypass the ban, but I am still going to try, I did post today, in trinity's stalking thread, and was banned again... Figures, so I am not going to beg, I'll just try when I am ready, and if it doesn't work, I'll move on to plan B, and I am going to (SNIP) plan C, and that is fine, I have another alternative now.

You can let anyone know or everyone if you wish.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

(SNIP)

OP.
 Quoting: OP

I read the above post, checked the date of Tandym's post (Mon 3 Dec) and then worked out the 'to post by' date as 14 Dec. Monday was already within the current week, so therefore the 'coming' week would start as of Sunday the 9th.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29192278

Ha, you're right. I missed that too -- I thought it would be yesterday. But it does say 'of this coming week'.
kerry W
User ID: 29194299
United States
12/08/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Guess what chumps

We know each other

Now you're too late!

cuntry boy stfu ur a bitch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5023798
United States
12/09/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Guess what chumps

We know each other

Now you're too late!

Quoting: kerry W 29194299

Well Cuntry Boy is telling the truth. I moved from the big city back in 2000 to Kentucky and then to E. Kentucky. That's were the Hillbilly's are. It took over 5 years for them to accept me, cause they are still fighting the civil war. Takes a long time for them to accept outsiders. Now imagine a SHTF scenario, you'd be lucky to travel down a secondary road without being shot at... Since then I've currently moved out west where they accept yankees a little better. Still its better to move into an area and set down some roots before the SHTF. Lets the locals know you a bit better and trust you a little.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Guess what chumps

We know each other

Now you're too late!

Quoting: kerry W 29194299

Well Cuntry Boy is telling the truth. I moved from the big city back in 2000 to Kentucky and then to E. Kentucky. That's were the Hillbilly's are. It took over 5 years for them to accept me, cause they are still fighting the civil war. Takes a long time for them to accept outsiders. Now imagine a SHTF scenario, you'd be lucky to travel down a secondary road without being shot at... Since then I've currently moved out west where they accept yankees a little better. Still its better to move into an area and set down some roots before the SHTF. Lets the locals know you a bit better and trust you a little.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5023798

These guys have a good point. If you are randomly fleeing to the country and don't have a go to spot, then you are on someone elses property. In a lot of cases it's property that has been in the family for generations. Even if it's not, country people do not move around like city folks. For a typical city person to have to move a few hundred miles for a job is no big deal. We do it all the time and every city looks the same. Country boys grow up, live and work in the same area their whole life. They have roots and know their area.

I am a re-educated yankee. I married a southern girl 20+ years ago and have learned a lot. It started with truths of the civil war and the difference in education being taught. Then over the years I have learned first hand what family means. What it means to provide for yourself and make something happen when all seems impossible.

Think and plan before it's too late. This isn't the Walking Dead and there is no badass redneck or former cop gonna come save your ass.
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
12/10/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: IDF Begins Distribution of 10's of Thousands Sarin/VX Antidote on heels of Intel that Al Qaeda Jihadists have acquired Chem Weapons
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/11/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still watchin Op if you're still around.
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
12/11/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, still waiting...

:P
DesignLov3

User ID: 29232836
United States
12/11/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought EAT lived in Canada, not the USA...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11844160

lol
-Steve
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
12/11/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has hasn't sent me anything in the last few days -- though last email said he was still banned and asked whether I would post for him when he sent it.

1dunno1
mkane

User ID: 29546826
Qatar
12/13/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like we will have to wait for longggggg...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321115
United States
12/13/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's a fake and always has been.

I just feel sorry for the nice people on here that believed in him..they've got good hearts. I can see why they wanted to believe him, I did too.

I think someone needs to contact Trinity so that he can be outed (I don't believe for a second he's really been banned) for what he is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29705149
United States
12/13/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's a fake and always has been.

I just feel sorry for the nice people on here that believed in him..they've got good hearts. I can see why they wanted to believe him, I did too.

I think someone needs to contact Trinity so that he can be outed (I don't believe for a second he's really been banned) for what he is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321115

What is he? And you know this how?

GLP