User ID: 11982352
United States
03/06/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE EVIL PERVERSE GENERATION IS HERE AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE WORSE
Like Maliki, from children of the corn?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8553545

HA! Look a few posts up the thread a little.
"A Few Good Women"

Land of the Free, Home of the Crazy
The Fewer, the Prouder, the Women Marines.

Nuff said.
neim777  (OP)

User ID: 9984984
United States
03/08/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Isa 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
Isa 3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
Isa 3:6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand:
Isa 3:7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
Isa 3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory.
Isa 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
Isa 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
Isa 3:11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
Isa 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12187760
United States
03/08/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be sure your sin will catch up with you.

Numbers 32: 23
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7057750
United States
03/08/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can be sure your sin will catch up with you.

Numbers 32: 23
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12187760

that verse you have quoted does not make sense as youare using it

can you elborate more as to what you are trying to say ??
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 33808386
United States
02/07/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
BIGBUMP
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825858
Australia
02/07/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, I'm a pessimist, christians need to be prepared to be martyred.

Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31696926
Canada
02/07/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then again how long will that renewed somdom and gomorrah last before God finally decides to clean the place up? Doesn't Satan get his turn to "rule" again anyway?

BTW, women are not really ruling anything, they are being giving the illusion but they are just used to pave the way for the perversities of men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31696926
Canada
02/07/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33825858

Isn't it ironic though? Like it's best way for God to reward his most faithful followers.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then again how long will that renewed somdom and gomorrah last before God finally decides to clean the place up? Doesn't Satan get his turn to "rule" again anyway?

BTW, women are not really ruling anything, they are being giving the illusion but they are just used to pave the way for the perversities of men.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31696926

every thing is being unfolded and is running its course.The world will becaome very orderless soon.The weapons have already been taken from the church.they been disarmed a long time ago.Now the secular community is being disarmed
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/07/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Isn't it ironic though? Like it's best way for God to reward his most faithful followers.

Well satan is the ruler of this world, those who love and value this world and their worldly reputations and possessions are essentially deceived. Jesus resurrection proved the illusory nature of satan's little battery farm/slave colony here.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/07/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

every thing is being unfolded and is running its course.The world will becaome very orderless soon.The weapons have already been taken from the church.they been disarmed a long time ago.Now the secular community is being disarmed
 Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

I think the script is being written as we go along, if something needs to happen God will write it into the script.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

I think the script is being written as we go along, if something needs to happen God will write it into the script.

well there are books and scrolls being dug up and you are right it aill become clearer
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/07/2013 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28899888
United States
02/07/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, there are those evil homosexuals again. The end is near!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20241035
United States
02/07/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars Neim.

You rejected my son and my prophets.
The ones in God's house seem to be his biggest enemy ...

Like the outlaws took over and run out the truth.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1545386

"...my God, my Rock..." Psalm 18:2

"...the way of a serpent on a rock...". Proverbs 30:19

We are to build our house on the rock (God). Notice - the serpent hangs on a rock as well. So yes, I believe many in churches are listening to false teachers.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars Neim.

You rejected my son and my prophets.
The ones in God's house seem to be his biggest enemy ...

Like the outlaws took over and run out the truth.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1545386

"...my God, my Rock..." Psalm 18:2

"...the way of a serpent on a rock...". Proverbs 30:19

We are to build our house on the rock (God). Notice - the serpent hangs on a rock as well. So yes, I believe many in churches are listening to false teachers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20241035

yes in many cases
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8107728
United States
02/08/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kids with a 2 second attention span, no respect for anything, thinking they are owed everything having access to legalizes pot. Yeah, this is going to work out well.
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kids with a 2 second attention span, no respect for anything, thinking they are owed everything having access to legalizes pot. Yeah, this is going to work out well.
 Quoting: Melton Mowbray

we are almost there! just hold serve
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

GLP