Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,823 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 512,462
Pageviews Today: 846,637Threads Today: 299Posts Today: 5,492
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MARCH CONJUNCTION !!!! , Return of the Danites ! And the Child of the Sun.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7063795
United States
03/07/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MARCH CONJUNCTION !!!! , Return of the Danites ! And the Child of the Sun.
Wheres all the Christians? They better walk the talk, =)

Ive been called a pagan, but know the Bible very well by heart.

I am a Esoteric Christian.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

I am a well studied Christian.

I think you are right.

I am of the Order of Melchizedek by adoption.

[link to www.bibletruthonline.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2886

The Most Holy Priesthood.

The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek. Psalm 110:4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1624959
United States
03/07/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then, bring it on. Anti-Christ first, then Return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe a rapture, that's part of the mystery that will be revealed only at the designated time, not up to me to conjecture. But either way, it is time for the return of the son of perdition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12097094

Yes indeed

And Im helping you all see the signs, He is near.

:leader33::leader1:

Very intersting info APOLLO thank you.
BTW what does the golden orb with golden wings repersent?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1624959

It's a foul idol... There's nothing but idolatry and wickedness in symbol worshippers and symbol mongers. Yeah, the occult / evil has a use for it, but that's only because they place their power and time and worship into created images.

Commandment #2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481651

hmmmm...APOLLO is that the orb thing from Harry Potter?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12102742
United States
03/07/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I put so much work into this, If you want either Jesus or the Anti Christ, Id sit up and take notice. Cause both are about to appear on the scene.

Yes, this is true. They "will" both appear in a like timeframe altho Jesus Christ will appear 1st to His Bride with a shout (come up hither - aka: rapture). After this event, the son of Perdition will be born unto the world as the great saviour leader with whom the unbeliever (pagan, gnostic, occult...) have been seeking aka: Apollo, Lucifer, Satan, angel of light, Apollyon, God of this age, little horn, etc...

I appreciate the brief synopsis of your history apollo yet there have been times in your commentaries where you have employed pagan, freemason, gnostic data to compel the reader of its truth. A mixture of falsity & truth do not "make" truth and I would be very careful of how your nfo is spoken to those of limited biblical knowledge and how this might mislead. Your relationship with the Lord is stated clearly in this post. Consistency is important. The astrological aspects however are quite compelling and clearly demonstrable in understanding as these clues are evident throughout the bible.
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
03/07/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes indeed

It's a foul idol... There's nothing but idolatry and wickedness in symbol worshippers and symbol mongers. Yeah, the occult / evil has a use for it, but that's only because they place their power and time and worship into created images.

Commandment #2

egypt but yes the HP orb is the same symbol.
El Chupacabra

User ID: 11222465
United States
03/07/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry, i farted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12100102

Does anyone know the Bible here? Are Christians only copying and pasting Bible verses with no individual thought or analysis of their own studies?

(frown)

This. The majority of Christians today have no wisdom. They are sheeple.
Blog: Verum Et Inventa
Author Site: Raymond Towers Dot Com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1825202
Canada
03/07/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, could you say in plain English when AC or Christ or whatever doom n gloom you are talking about will appear for the public? March 15, is this THE date? Or it's gonna like rising of AC in the end of February when nothing happened?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes indeed

Commandment #2

Hi, Im not sure, Ive never read Harry Potter, But many of its titles and covers have been extremely Esoteric so I dont doubt that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11519284
Thailand
03/07/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I put so much work into this, If you want either Jesus or the Anti Christ, Id sit up and take notice. Cause both are about to appear on the scene.

neo

agt smith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, this is true. They "will" both appear in a like timeframe altho Jesus Christ will appear 1st to His Bride with a shout (come up hither - aka: rapture). After this event, the son of Perdition will be born unto the world as the great saviour leader with whom the unbeliever (pagan, gnostic, occult...) have been seeking aka: Apollo, Lucifer, Satan, angel of light, Apollyon, God of this age, little horn, etc...

I appreciate the brief synopsis of your history apollo yet there have been times in your commentaries where you have employed pagan, freemason, gnostic data to compel the reader of its truth. A mixture of falsity & truth do not "make" truth and I would be very careful of how your nfo is spoken to those of limited biblical knowledge and how this might mislead. Your relationship with the Lord is stated clearly in this post. Consistency is important. The astrological aspects however are quite compelling and clearly demonstrable in understanding as these clues are evident throughout the bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12102742

Nice ! Im going to do a blog on the little horn soon. Since were approaching a "horned " month of Aries.

And about the mix of data. It all blends together if one looks back into history, All the Ancient civilizations influenced one another and religion evolved from there

To me, the Lord has yet to appear.
If that makes me the bad guy, then whos up to playing the bad guy? Maybe its the greatest sacrifice.

Theres a new book on Judahs being Jesus's best friend cause it was in agreement to help his friend fulfill prophecy. The amount of money he turned in his friend for was a laughable amount and it was just for show, to get his friend into fulfilling the Prophecies of the suffering servant
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, could you say in plain English when AC or Christ or whatever doom n gloom you are talking about will appear for the public? March 15, is this THE date? Or it's gonna like rising of AC in the end of February when nothing happened?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1825202

Its all happening as we speak. You all expect headliner news. but behind the scenes takes time

Think of it like the building of a temple. To me, breaking ground is a momentous event, and then each brick falls into place.

End of February was a specific place on the Qabalah chart, I told everyone this, You simply have to follow the path and chart of the Qabalah. Each path is a specific month and date and alignment and body part

Once all of his body parts are ready, He will walk onto the scene.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5611941
United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony Blair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1040803
United States
03/07/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol. Yeah, whatever kid.
Reality Check
User ID: 1535778
United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rob? Is that you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol. Yeah, whatever kid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1040803

Sssssuit yoursssself. Sssssorry you dont agree.

:snakecake:
Edge Rider

User ID: 1377922
United States
03/07/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
a conjunction in aries on the ides of march...DOOOOOOOOM!

Last Edited by Edge Rider on 03/07/2012 11:59 AM
Row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream...merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...life is but a dream...
[link to en.wikipedia.org] / [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343328
United States
03/07/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hate to burst your less than humble bubble, but satan knows the Bible perfectly also, and his name is not written in the Lambs Book of Life. Knowing the Bible means NOTHING, sorry to ruin your otherwise 'knowledge'.
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
03/07/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting, but I wonder why they talked in such riddles?
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11882990
United States
03/07/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Compassion, that's what Jesus was teaching. And he was not preaching to be or having a worshipped GOD because you already have his essence in you, why go bother with that thought everyday?

The thought that you have to be a GOD, a master to many slaves? The thought that you hvae somehting to proove to the world that you are something or not. PROOVE yourself, and have compassion for your enemies.

The antichrist is the one who will be evil because he will be the one who shows the true light in all. Individually, if you are a good christian or jewish or whatever....the true judgment from within and not outer.

Faith.
anon 121214
User ID: 11538627
United States
03/07/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its all happening as we speak. You all expect headliner news. but behind the scenes takes time

Think of it like the building of a temple. To me, breaking ground is a momentous event, and then each brick falls into place.

End of February was a specific place on the Qabalah chart, I told everyone this, You simply have to follow the path and chart of the Qabalah. Each path is a specific month and date and alignment and body part

Hmm since you are charting all this then you must know the when as you know what charts are coming next. so why not just tell us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3103441
United States
03/07/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

i am here....and yes, you are a pagan, because you base all your thoughts on ASTROLOGY, which is a false religion...every thought you have stems from astrology...not from the bible....

Leo is the Tribe of Judah
Virgo is the Mother Mary is
Saturn is satan....
go look and see where Saturn is...in virgo

if you want to be helpful Apollo....look to the Euphrates River, the 4 fallen angels bound there will soon be released....the locusts are swarming....the locust army is satan's army:the muslims, and they are swarming all over the middle east, what is east of the Euphrates River?

Russia, which is Gog, Chief Mescheck, ESAU whom God loaths
Iran, is Persian empire which extends into Afghanistan and and far east as China....

This is what you should be watching...not astrology...

Read the Book of Jeremiah...for Jeremiah was the prophet God sent to the Tribe of JUDAH, (Tribe of Benjamin and Tribe of Judah make up the HOUSE OF JUDAH today). God foretold all things to Jeremiah to speak these things to JUDAH including how this earth age would end.

Read the Book of Ezekiel, a prophet God Almighty came to see, personally, for Ezekiel is the prophet God sent to the 10 Tribes who make up the Nation of ISRAEL.(all tribes without the House of Judah)...we are the scattered all over Europe and the USA, with most of these tribes living in the land of Israel (USA and Canada)....Ezekiel Chapter 32-40 tells of the end of this earth age...the King of Babylon is the same as Satan in the last days, what happened before will happen again exactly as it is written. Chapter 40-End of Ezekiel is all about the millennium, notice that the third temple is already built, Ezekiel is shown the measurements....this is the scantuary for God's very elect...

none of the above has anything to do with Astrology...except we are to watch, and see the signs along the way, the only sign i watch is Saturn...right now it's in Virgo, (Christ, whom is also a Virgin, Son of God)....

yes, the stars are not to be discounted, as even Christ looked at the stars to tell time...however, they ARE NOT TO BE WORSHIPPED.......read the prophets and listen to their words, if you truly have EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE you will understand, especially now, since current history comes alive in scripture; as what was written by these prophets in 500 BC is now coming to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364770
United States
03/07/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

it's not so much headliner news people expect, it's that none of these things can be proven outside of these thread/blog posts, so they would like some kind of validation aside from the messenger, because so far it looks like it happens in your imagination and is just your interpretation of astrology, bibles, etc.

nothing anyone else can observe for themselves. can't blame them for asking for that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8054325
United States
03/07/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
AGAIN people, the Bible is about COSMOLOGY (whether you like it or not)!
Admittedly, this knowledge has been HIDDEN for centuries and is only acquired through mystery schools and secret societies, but Apollo is trying to wake some of you up. And NO, he's not paying me anything and I don't know him.
Please EDUCATE yourselves, time is short.
Apollo, can you explain the transit of Venus in relation to the return of the goddess? Also, the pentagram LOCKED in the inverted (completion), whats the significance?
HilosPP

User ID: 1486547
United States
03/07/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to get fire down and wind, water too, earth and rock I still need to learn a little more of.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's not so much headliner news people expect, it's that none of these things can be proven outside of these thread/blog posts, so they would like some kind of validation aside from the messenger, because so far it looks like it happens in your imagination and is just your interpretation of astrology, bibles, etc.

nothing anyone else can observe for themselves. can't blame them for asking for that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

So conjunction of Venus and Jupiter this month is in my imagination? Mars in Leo ?

Samson was a figment or storybook character? I dont get it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hate to burst your less than humble bubble, but satan knows the Bible perfectly also, and his name is not written in the Lambs Book of Life. Knowing the Bible means NOTHING, sorry to ruin your otherwise 'knowledge'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343328

The Jewish people have no concept of Satan like Christians do. To them he was simply another angel on Gods duty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11772728
United Kingdom
03/07/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you should stay off them magic mushrooms !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10281109
United States
03/07/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 790968
Czechia
03/07/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

So much work ivein. The star of Kings is the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. It occurs approximately once a 20.5 Years.

The last / lasting about two weeks and precise / was in Gegorian year 2000 AD. This one was the gate when the soul of the King came.

Later was He born in the Day of Isis AND delivered as a Son of Man 45 New Moons later.

The date is known only to His mother, grand mother, grand grand mother and father. None of "angels" or mankind knows it as it is hidden and will be hidden until the prophecies of the two of His Earthly brothers.

There was no Golum but "Golem" / read Gustav Meyrink's book /- it is a Prague's story from the medieval times. And it was a devil's game.

Read "Old Jewish Tales" by Joseph Misha bin Gorion and also
"Mystery of OT and NT hidden in the prophecies of Ezechiel and St. John" by abbe Louis Constant alias Eliphas Levi.

See The Lost Book of Nostradamus. All those are available.

Read also "The Psalm According to Ionas" by Ian Watson.

And stop your silly constructions.

Let the Sun enter your souls.

Baraka.
Edge Rider

User ID: 1377922
United States
03/07/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream...merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...life is but a dream...
[link to en.wikipedia.org] / [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
03/07/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vision of a big jug of milk sitting near a jar of honey. Weird you said that Appollo about that. I was wondering when it would come up.

GLP