Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,251 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,364
Pageviews Today: 1,281,295Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 9,319
03:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

jesus is coming back through orion ... stargate ..blue kachina red kachina found them

the truth bringer
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9017027
United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
jesus is coming back through orion ... stargate ..blue kachina red kachina found them
im hearing an awefull alot about jesus coming back from orion ..

the pyramids line up to orion , solomons key is also orion , there has been near death experiences where the guy was took to hell then heaven but on the way back he noticed orion and god said to him watch for jesus coming through orion ...

solomons key ... interesting . lot of stuff about stargate etc ..america's buildings and monuments the way there set out , and they all worship the same stuff as the sumarians did to ... must read below this is all tying together

[link to keyofsolomon.net]

orion mentioned in bible and from other people ..

[link to shallroar.com]

louis famoso car accident 1963 saw into the future , mentions orion ...

[link to raptureintheairnow.com]

question is why would jesus come from orion , is is satan or jesus ... who knows

Last Edited by the truth bringer on 03/07/2012 11:37 AM
There is 18 level's of hell which one you going to ....
Axx
User ID: 1474596
United States
03/07/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: jesus is coming back through orion ... stargate ..blue kachina red kachina found them
I have heard the same from Ellen White. Don't know what truth there is in it.

Satan however is bound on earth.
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: jesus is coming back through orion ... stargate ..blue kachina red kachina found them
which star is the bethlehem star , anyone know .. its near orion apparently

also the Haopi indians red khachina and blue khachina are above and below orions belt to ... im on to something here anyone ? any star gazers to help out , the red khachina is above and the blue is below , everything is to do with orion ..

Last Edited by the truth bringer on 03/07/2012 11:21 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9588768
Ireland
03/07/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
ill go with 'DEVIL'
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
more proof boue and red kachina and orion , both egpyt and hopi worship these ...

[link to www.theorionzone.com]

i think syrius is the star of bethlehem , but the blue kachina is below orions belt , the red one is above , so we now know what stars to look at , also syrius being blanks out on google sky ... somethings a foot .
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at this picture the two kachina are there , blue and red and named ...

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Betelguese the red

Rigel being the blue

This is it folks .....

Last Edited by the truth bringer on 03/07/2012 11:31 AM
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
03/07/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.starryskies.com]

the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
more interesting stuff from the hopi .....

[link to www.crystalinks.com]

prophesies , and i think they have alot of truth to them ..
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG .... look at this two suns , not nibiru .

Its Betelgeuse going super nova and it also ties in with the hopi prophisy ...

damn this is it folks , why isnt this pinned why isnt no one answering on here ....

[link to www.astronomyisrael.com]

shin this pit ....this is it
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
read this , Betelgeuse super nova could be wormwood ...

the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death
into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters
of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his
name:” Amos 5:7–
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
03/07/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
CyanGodDog

User ID: 1800045
United Kingdom
03/07/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya fucking loon.
Be the God, we are all God. Universal peace and light.
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Hopi term for constellation is Hotòmqam, literally “beads on a string,” which refers not
to his belt but rather to three stars in Orion: Betelgeuse, Alnilam, and Rigel. This star pattern
ranks as the most important in the Hopi ritual system.
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya fucking loon.
 Quoting: CyanGodDog

what's loon about it , all makes sense you fucking idiot , fuckoff somewhere else ..
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pahana (Pa-hana, also spelled Bahana) is the name for the Lost White Brother or Elder
White Brother who will return at the end of the current age, much like the Mayan Kukulkan or
the Aztec Quetzalcoatl. Most Hopi spiritual elders say that the conclusion of the Fourth World is
very near. Hopi prophecy predicts that at the end of this age, the Red Star Kachina –perhaps
Supernova Betelgeuse– will act as the Great Purifier of Planet Earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1624959
United States
03/07/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpyoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/07/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
check this vid out at 7:41

Thread: Is this possibly the very earliest prophecy of the Son of God (Jesus) found inscripted on an artifact that dates approx 12,000 yrs old?
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

i will do thanks, but they are deffo the red and blue kachina , i mean the hopi were also mated by star beings .. and the propisies were told to them , but this goes back to egpyt and sumarian scripts also ... this is huge stuff .

look at the near death experience i posted above , read it , very interesting , mentions the coming of jesus also from orion ... why isnt anyone interested in this , everyone was on about the hopi and kachina's ..

also nibiru the second sun etc ... when the Betelgeuse could supoer nova at any minute and become the second sun ...
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

wow just saw that bit , this is awesome , they are deffo the red and blue kachina to i have no doubt ... thanks for the vid il watch it all tommoz ..in bed at the mo
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/07/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

i will do thanks, but they are deffo the red and blue kachina , i mean the hopi were also mated by star beings .. and the propisies were told to them , but this goes back to egpyt and sumarian scripts also ... this is huge stuff .

look at the near death experience i posted above , read it , very interesting , mentions the coming of jesus also from orion ... why isnt anyone interested in this , everyone was on about the hopi and kachina's ..

also nibiru the second sun etc ... when the Betelgeuse could supoer nova at any minute and become the second sun ...
 Quoting: the truth bringer

just look at the vid at 7:41. it shows an artifact that aligns with your thread.
the truth bringer  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/07/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

just look at the vid at 7:41. it shows an artifact that aligns with your thread.
 Quoting: Salt

i did i answered you above ... i have just watched it all , thats some nephilim stuff right there amazing stuff ...why more goons on here arnt interested in all the ancient stuff is beyond me , for the elite know what the ancients did to ... this is very interesting stuff , jesus and orion on the bottom of that pyramid ... just awesome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 328232
Canada
03/10/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
pope2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11827409
United States
03/10/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
wise yoda
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

03/10/2012 01:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
oriontele

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386924
United States
03/21/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
more proof boue and red kachina and orion , both egpyt and hopi worship these ...

i think syrius is the star of bethlehem , but the blue kachina is below orions belt , the red one is above , so we now know what stars to look at , also syrius being blanks out on google sky ... somethings a foot .

The "star" of Bethlehem was actually angels sent from God. Read the king james version of the bible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24271268
Australia
09/23/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to popgoestheweek.com]

SPOILER?
thesearcheroftruth

User ID: 5433161
United Kingdom
09/23/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is jesus stuff for sure , orions belt ..

Last Edited by thesearcheroftruth on 09/23/2012 08:41 AM
the truth will set you free ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8448165
United States
12/14/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah hold on there, someones fouling the story in adding Orion to the story. Alfred Bielek, explained at one of his speechs that the most warring group around is none other than the Orion's who have caused great havoc in more than one dimension. He says they are a proud people?

Well, I just do not see the Lord Jesus, coming from or hangind around with folks that invented on going warfare 24/7, 365 days, doing what the vikings use to do.

GLP