Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,624 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,199,322
Pageviews Today: 2,105,021Threads Today: 802Posts Today: 15,993
10:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FAKE Conservative News Network FOX Bans all Advertisments of Guns and Ammunition from it's Networks

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7119213
United States
03/07/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FAKE Conservative News Network FOX Bans all Advertisments of Guns and Ammunition from it's Networks
Think Fox is really a conservative Network? Think they care about the 2nd Amendment?

Think again!!!!!!!!!
[link to offgridsurvival.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FAKE Conservative News Network FOX Bans all Advertisments of Guns and Ammunition from it's Networks
I wonder what the Jolly Leprechaun will have to say
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FAKE Conservative News Network FOX Bans all Advertisments of Guns and Ammunition from it's Networks
I can't believe that people still watch those assholes or take any of them seriously. They are in no way conservative yet the Sheep still watch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12095136
United States
03/07/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
To be honest liberast media have more dignity than fux news. I boycott the "great amerikan sewage pipe " for few years now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
To be honest liberast media have more dignity than fux news. I boycott the "great amerikan sewage pipe " for few years now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12095136

I agree. At least with the other networks you know what you are getting a bunch of liberal propaganda which they really don't hide.

With FOX the package a bunch of liberal propaganda and try to pass it off as Conservative.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This network sounds more like Obama everyday
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1406552
United States
03/07/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the network who constatly pushes for war now bans gun commercials?
Priceless
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep kinda Ironic that it all came out because someone tried to place an advertisement during UFC. I guess it's ok to promote people beating the crap out of each other but defending yourself seems to be off limits
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6578779
Canada
03/07/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have never seen a gun commercial in my life... You have them down there? Sheesh no wonder
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1406552
United States
03/07/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
No wonder what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
03/07/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the fuck has ever seen a commercial for guns or ammunition?
smoelike
User ID: 1227939
United States
03/07/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't they just leave if they hate America so much?
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
03/07/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

^^^This and who said Fox was "conservative"? I mean other than Obama?
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
MoonChildChazz

User ID: 11646307
United States
03/07/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
They only hate free expression life & liberty. This battle has been going on for a long time. Investment in guns & ammo there valve will increasing and become priceless when the time comes to stand your God given ground against being a victim.
Chazz
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/07/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

^^^This and who said Fox was "conservative"? I mean other than Obama?
 Quoting: Bluebird

There were some and hunting companies trying to get their commercials to air during the new UFC events on Fox. That's how the Ban came out.
Hibachi-San

User ID: 12137903
United States
03/07/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
FOX News is the NWO's version of the patently false left-right paradigm that keeps Americans divided along fake lines. Divide and conquer, right?

All major news networks and correspondents are sewer pipes for the CIA and their oozing lies. Anyone who pays any mind to what they 'report' must be braindead.

GLP