Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,663 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 595,284
Pageviews Today: 777,453Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 3,146
06:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NASA to Launch Five Rockets Simultaneously: will Spray Trimethyl Aluminium Trails into Upper Atmosphere

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11916623
United States
03/08/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NASA to Launch Five Rockets Simultaneously: will Spray Trimethyl Aluminium Trails into Upper Atmosphere
My conspiracy side says they want to spray aluminum in the sky off the east coast to minimize the effects of CME on Washington DC, New York, and other key east coast locations
 Quoting: Deanster

Here is another insight, what if they used HAARP on those aluminum particles to heat them up??? What do you think the effects would be???
 Quoting: HisEyesRopen

hot sand in the ionosphere
imjustsayin

User ID: 12173051
United States
03/08/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NASA to Launch Five Rockets Simultaneously: will Spray Trimethyl Aluminium Trails into Upper Atmosphere
We have 60+ nuclear reactors on east coast. Could they be trying to lesson the solar storm affects? Saw a 30 second news blurb this morning about creating individual evacuation plans for each facility....as well as re-thinking and extending the ten mile evacuation plan in the event a plant goes into melt down.
 Quoting: imjustsayin

I guess you think they can predict solar flares?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

I don't know if they can or not....but they have time to launch for full halo cme's. If I was them.....my primary concern would be the 60+ nuclear reactors. That is the ele we need to worry about. Especially with so many of them 20+ years old. Solar activity has only just begun....per NASA...2012/2013 .
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7810022
United States
03/08/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read around last night after posting this. In the 70's they already released tracer elements into the ionosphere to track high altitude turbulence.

This was done for the use of use of microwave atmospheric heaters, now known as the haarp system. They studied this because the turbulence at these high altitudes was giving them trouble focusing the heater or haarp beam on an exact altitude
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7602331
United States
03/08/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right off NASA's website:

NASA will spray trimethyl aluminum (TMA).

The five rockets will release a chemical tracer that will form milky, white tracer clouds that allow scientists and the public to "see" the winds in space."

I think they just admitted to chem-trails in that last quote too.
 Quoting: centrist77

The Fucking Rockets may also reduce the number of Second SUN Sightings as Nibiru or planet "X" continues it journey outbound from our little solar system!

The Biggest Event in the history of modern man & they want to Fuck It up!

FUCK YOU nasa granny
RoXY

User ID: 1507539
Netherlands
03/08/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aluminium particles are frequency conducters.

Our brain works on... a certain frequency.

If you could influence that frequency - HAAARP - and you want to do that nation-wide, using a 'HAARP'-beam' this beam has to be conducted, because the earth is round.

There's tons of info to be found on this subject.

Google: 'HAARP - aluminium - mind control' & connect the dots
 Quoting: RoXY

I don't know who left me this duimomlaag 'Dont say "google it", say "search" fuck googl', but thanks all the same...

Next time I don't post anything at all and you can bloody well sort it out yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7810022
United States
03/08/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aluminium particles are frequency conducters.

Our brain works on... a certain frequency.

If you could influence that frequency - HAAARP - and you want to do that nation-wide, using a 'HAARP'-beam' this beam has to be conducted, because the earth is round.

There's tons of info to be found on this subject.

Google: 'HAARP - aluminium - mind control' & connect the dots

I don't know who left me this :duimomlaag: 'Dont say "google it", say "search" fuck googl', but thanks all the same...

Next time I don't post anything at all and you can bloody well sort it out yourself.

Lol, dont worry, those are just the govt trolls, they get all bent when we spot real shit, it just means your making sense.
The Guy

User ID: 1460744
United States
03/08/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everybody read the part where it says they'll be 65 miles high, right? That's about ten times higher than commercial jets fly.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9588768
Ireland
03/08/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
what they are doing is prolonging the inevitable

ok so chemtards you all know through your research we are being poisoned by what they spray and what comes down on us all..

ok..........

so you all know why they are doing it

to block out the sun

whats coming from the sun

I see it like going to the dentist many of us dont like going cause of the needles and drilling

ok you go to a dentist they have to give you a needle you know that hurts

would you want him to slowly put it in you or quickly

and quickly hurts

thats what they have decided to do

put the needle in slowly prolonging the inevitable
Phase-Sphere

User ID: 12013592
United States
03/09/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are these rockets going to land? I guess in the Atlantic.

The Guy

United States
03/11/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump to keep the lights on. I wanna see this!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12312948
United States
03/11/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
More aluminum in the atmosphere?

Might as well.. They've already sprayed millions of tons of aluminum as it is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/11/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: The Guy

Isn't that typical. Any mention of aluminum being sprayed into the atmosphere, and there he is! The Guy (douchbag) pops out of the word work instantly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/11/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everybody read the part where it says they'll be 65 miles high, right? That's about ten times higher than commercial jets fly.

You're absolutely IN LOVE with aluminum spraying... aren't you.
GLP Angel

User ID: 5050586
United States
03/11/2012 08:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
I think NASA is trying to dampen the ill effects of the incoming massive CME.
 Quoting: Biochemky

THIS
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
The Guy

United States
03/11/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're absolutely IN LOVE with aluminum spraying... aren't you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12312948

I'm just betting this won't look anything like "chemtrails." There's an ocean and a continent between me and home right now, so I'm relying on the kindness of strangers to see if I'm right.
The Guy

United States
03/11/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Isn't that typical. Any mention of aluminum being sprayed into the atmosphere, and there he is! The Guy (douchbag) pops out of the word work instantly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12312948

And I'm sure that, if you weren't just a string of numbers, I'd recognize you, too.

douchebag2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12038030
United Kingdom
03/11/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
lmao

all normal folks

move along

fuck all to see here!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11685172
United States
03/11/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right off NASA's website:

NASA will be launching 5 rockets at the same time that will lite up most of the east coast. The rockets are supposedly studying the upper atmosphere and will spray trimethyl aluminum (TMA).

They are saying that it will make visible clouds up and down the coast.

They are also only giving a launch window, March 14th though April 4th instead of a specific target launch date.

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]

"Launch madness will hit the east coast in March as NASA launches five rockets in approximately five minutes to study the high-altitude jet stream from its Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia."

[link to www.nasa.gov]

"The five rockets will release a chemical tracer that will form milky, white tracer clouds that allow scientists and the public to "see" the winds in space."

[link to www.nasa.gov]

I think they just admitted to chem-trails in that last quote too.
 Quoting: centrist77

Now they do it openly--- and we are powerless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8228202
United States
03/13/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The local newspaper doesn't even mention "aluminum" but just chemicals being released.

[link to hamptonroads.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12101651
United States
03/13/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The local newspaper doesn't even mention "aluminum" but just chemicals being released.

[link to hamptonroads.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8228202

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6997061
United States
03/13/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
My conspiracy side says they want to spray aluminum in the sky off the east coast to minimize the effects of CME on Washington DC, New York, and other key east coast locations
 Quoting: Deanster

bump
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
03/13/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think NASA is trying to dampen the ill effects of the incoming massive CME.
 Quoting: Biochemky

THIS
 Quoting: GLP Angel

Possibly testing to see what works with one of the little ones.
The BIG ONE has yet to hit. hide

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 03/13/2012 10:25 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512435
United States
03/13/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course this is just a cover story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

agreed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7250346
United States
03/14/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The rockets being used for the mission are two Terrier-Improved Malemutes, two Terrier-Improved Orions and one Terrier-Oriole. In order for the launches to occur, clear skies are required at three special camera sites located along the coast in Virginia, North Carolina and New Jersey.

NASA has used TMA for decades as part of rocket studies from sites worldwide to study the near-space environment. TMA burns slowly and produces visible light that can be tracked visually and with special camera equipment.

The products of the reaction when TMA is exposed to air or water are aluminum oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor. Aluminum oxides are used to combat heartburn and to purify drinking water. Also, all three products occur naturally in the atmosphere. The TMA poses no threat to the public during preparation on the ground or during the release in space."

[link to www.nasa.gov]

Sound pretty innocuous doesn't it?

"....
3. HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION

Pyrophoric liquid, decomposes violently in water. Skin contact can cause severe burns. Fumes may cause skin and eye irritation.
Avoid inhalation of fumes.
-------------------------------------
Exposure Hazards
In a controlled fire any unreacted Trimethylaluminum may re-ignite when contact with air or water is renewed.
9. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES

Boiling Point: (261F)127C @ 760mmHg
Vapor Pressure: log10 P(mmHg) = 8.22-2134/T(K)
Freezing Point: (60F)15C
Liquid Density: 0.752g/ml @ 20C
Molecular Weight: 72.09 grams
Solubility in water: Reacts violently.
Appearance: Colorless liquid which is pyrophoric.
10. STABILITY AND REACTIVITY

Conditions to avoid
Reacts pyrophorically in air. It decomposes slowly above 100°C
Note: Trimethylaluminum is stable indefinitely in an inert
atmosphere at room temperature.
Materials to avoid
Avoid water, air or other oxidizers.
Hazardous Decomposition Products
Aluminum Oxide dust, CO, CO2
11. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Aluminum Oxide dust formed when this compound is oxidized has caused toxic effects to the liver and kidneys in test animals.
Exposure to aluminum oxide dust (which forms when
trimethylaluminum burns) is not known to be acutely toxic.

Trimethylaluminum is not listed in the IARC, NTP or OSHA Subpart Z as a carcinogen or potential carcinogen.

Trimethylaluminum is listed on the TSCA inventory.
15. REGULATORY INFORMATION

Classification
Highly Flammable, Corrosive
Risk and Safety Phrases
R14: Reacts violently with water.
R17: Spontaneously flammable in air.
R34: Causes burns.
S16: Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
S43a: In case of fire use dry powder or lime - Never use water.
S45: In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice
immediately. (Show label where possible)

[link to docs.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11863908
United States
03/14/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12097724
United States
03/14/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If no one has mentioned it, back in the late 80's they sent up a rocket over the south pacific with cannisters full of colored barium powder. The cannisters were released at different times as the rocket orbited the earth. They were said to be for the study of the earths magnetic force lines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034052
United States
03/15/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYTHING according to ret. Col. Corso that is done by NASA is really a cover for some Defense dept. initiative. Like they'd really tell us "we feel there will be an influx of ET vehicles so we deploying lasers so they don't dethrone us and we can remain lying to US citizen and raping foreign lands"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1504428
United States
03/16/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYTHING according to ret. Col. Corso that is done by NASA is really a cover for some Defense dept. initiative. Like they'd really tell us "we feel there will be an influx of ET vehicles so we deploying lasers so they don't dethrone us and we can remain lying to US citizen and raping foreign lands"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034052

Yeah or admitting they are testing to see if they can help protect ground induced currents from a CME by dispersing metal in the upper atmosphere.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1504428
United States
03/16/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1034052

Yeah or admitting they are testing to see if they can help protect ground induced currents from a CME by dispersing metal in the upper atmosphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12347315
United States
03/16/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have theorized that by inject an electrically conducive material into the sky they will be able to create a magnetic if sorts. They plan on creating a real life survival game just like you screwed up insane fucks like to read in your coveted hunger games and coliseums and war movies. Not only will they be able to switch off specific electrical grids but also create an unheard amount of earthquakes possibly an ele.

Its the instrument they play that will use the sun cme to create a new stage.

maybe

GLP