Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,904 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 491,697
Pageviews Today: 781,747Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 4,828
08:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Goldman Sachs tells U.S. Banks to be paid debt before Social Security and Medicare to people

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113183
United States
03/09/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Goldman Sachs tells U.S. Banks to be paid debt before Social Security and Medicare to people
I don't think many people will think too much of this who are on Social Security. Seems Goldman Sachs has told the U.S. government that they are to pay the banks the debt before they pay benefits of social security and medicare to the people.

[link to sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com]

A report released today by Goldman Sachs says that if push comes to shove, the federal government will pay its lenders before it pays Social Security and Medicare beneficiaries. Debt service “should be seen as the top claim on government resources in most cases,” says the Goldman analysis.

If this does not totally and completely convince you that banks run the government, that we have been put in debt servitude to give away the complete wealth of the country to the banks, I don't know what will!

Now, WHAT will the government do now? Who will they protect the banks or the people? (Do I really have to question that?)

What will the people do, when it is found the government is going to pay the banks before the people?

These are the SAME banks that all the people had to bailout in the first place with all their taxpayer money!

These are the SAME banks that are betting and gambling the money away via derivatives (700 Trillion)!

These are the SAME banks that are giving themselves BILLIONS OF BONUSES with taxpayer money as they are getting bailed out!

These are the SAME banks that the Federal Reserve has secretly given TRILLIONS away to over the last couple of years!

I will say F YOU GOLDMAN SACHS!

I can add so much more to this!

WILL THIS WAKE PEOPLE UP NOW? WILL THIS BE THE TRIGGER?

I don't expect MSM to air this information - It is up to ALL OF US - To get people informed about this!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7250346
United States
03/09/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Goldman Sachs tells U.S. Banks to be paid debt before Social Security and Medicare to people
Render unto Caesar
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/09/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Goldman Sachs tells U.S. Banks to be paid debt before Social Security and Medicare to people
Render unto Caesar
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7250346

render unto caesar and let all the people suffer? after ceasar has already gotten trillions and the people didn't even get dog bones, but their houses taken away?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/09/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Render unto Caesar

render unto caesar and let all the people suffer? after ceasar has already gotten trillions and the people didn't even get dog bones, but their houses taken away?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113183

people don't own the houses banks do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5165610
United States
03/09/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Render unto Caesar

Render unto Caesar my ass! I'm old,I need my social security. I'd kick some Goldman square in the Sachs if they try to move ahead of me in the chow line.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/09/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Render unto Caesar

Render unto Caesar my ass! I'm old,I need my social security. I'd kick some Goldman square in the Sachs if they try to move ahead of me in the chow line.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5165610

well this may be what would wake millions of people up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12233072
United States
03/09/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I paid into Social Security all my working life.
This isn't an "entitlement".
I was forced to pay into what was passed off as
a "Trust Fund".
That is a DEBT that the Federal Dictatorship owes
everyone who paid into the fund.
The fact that the bastards robbed the fund to pay
welfare queens to sit on their asses and screw all
day long cranking out more welfare queens is,
NOT MY PROBLEM.

If you want to see the shit really hit the fan,
just watch what happens when the banksters get paid
their usury, and gray America gets the breeze.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/09/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I paid into Social Security all my working life.
This isn't an "entitlement".
I was forced to pay into what was passed off as
a "Trust Fund".
That is a DEBT that the Federal Dictatorship owes
everyone who paid into the fund.
The fact that the bastards robbed the fund to pay
welfare queens to sit on their asses and screw all
day long cranking out more welfare queens is,
NOT MY PROBLEM.

If you want to see the shit really hit the fan,
just watch what happens when the banksters get paid
their usury, and gray America gets the breeze.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12233072

Caesar doesn't care. He just wants what is his.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12238614
United States
03/09/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol.

Nothing would happen!!

Have you seen what is going on in law enforcement?m

Go ahead and resist. Just prepare your neck for the boot of the police. They will also head-shot you with a tear-gas cannister. The system is in place to quickly suppress dissent, so GOOD LUCK!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4490383
United States
03/09/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your spelling is incorrect !

It's Goldman SUCKS !

GLP