Wow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10114947
United States
03/10/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CREATED ISLAM
IMO, Muhammed wanted in on the cash cow that "chrstianity" was providing to a select few and created his own brand.

ORGANIZED religion is the downfall of civilization.

Practice the Golden Rule and everything else falls into place. Nothing more ~ nothing less.
No pope in my orange jewish pe
User ID: 12279472
United States
03/10/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is a jesuit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8597527
United States
03/10/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: No pope in my orange jewish pe 12279472

cruise

Well they own Georgetown University(American Politics), and all the major sports teams (Bread & Circuses)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12277939
Germany
03/10/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then Rick Santorum is a Vatican agent. He wants to bring the caliphate to America... damned
IM ZORRO DAMMIT  (OP)

User ID: 4146342
United States
03/10/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is the Roman Catholic churches Nazi SS of the Inquisition because the so called heretics "Protestants" were still flourishing spreading the word that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE ANTICHRIST
IM ZORRO DAMMIT  (OP)

United States
03/10/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then Rick Santorum is a Vatican agent. He wants to bring the caliphate to America... damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12277939

Yeah that sounds about right to me.....that guy is one angry son of a bitch die hard Catholic and would probably do whatever the Pope wants.....
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
03/10/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is the Roman Catholic churches Nazi SS of the Inquisition because the so called heretics "Protestants" were still flourishing spreading the word that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE ANTICHRIST
 Quoting: IM ZORRO DAMMIT

Protestant simply means Anti Pope. The Jesuits were more like MIA or CIA than the SS. They used covert operations to combat this new enlightenment movement by infiltrating it to make sure the Universal Churches goals are NOT impeded by these new groups. The best way to control something is to join it and rise to the top to then push your own agendas. Just as I AM sure that just about every religion in the western world is 'managed' by Vatican agents. Yes, even the Protestants.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 03/10/2012 11:08 AM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12279702
United States
03/10/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf
KnightsTemplar.TV

User ID: 1280429
United States
03/10/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
IMO, Muhammed wanted in on the cash cow that "chrstianity" was providing to a select few and created his own brand.

Practice the Golden Rule and everything else falls into place. Nothing more ~ nothing less.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10114947

Did you know that the Prophet Muhammed had a birthmark between his shoulders like the Merovingian Kings? Very interesting fact.......

rockon Oh, and I got one too.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 03/10/2012 10:34 AM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12279759
United States
03/10/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Protestants simply means Anti Pope. The Jesuits were more like MIA or CIA than the SS. They used covert operations to combat this new enlightenment movement by infiltrating it to make sure the Universal Churches goals are NOT impeded by these new groups. The best way to control something is to join it and rise to the top to then push your own agendas. Just as I AM sure that just about every religion in the western world is 'managed' by Vatican agents. Yes, even the Protestants.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

What about all the wonderfull torture devises they used.
They were notorious for there inhuman brutality
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
03/10/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Catholic Church Created Islam,And then they Created Chemtrails..
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Protestants simply means Anti Pope. The Jesuits were more like MIA or CIA than the SS. They used covert operations to combat this new enlightenment movement by infiltrating it to make sure the Universal Churches goals are NOT impeded by these new groups. The best way to control something is to join it and rise to the top to then push your own agendas. Just as I AM sure that just about every religion in the western world is 'managed' by Vatican agents. Yes, even the Protestants.

clappa

Don't forget the *fake news* media, hollywood, and the culture creation industry.

I think Zionism has been serving as a convenient scapegoat for these more powerful orders. Everyone says the zionists own hollywood.

That's just my theory, though.
GoldenRuled

User ID: 11846841
United States
03/10/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didnt watch the video. I know there is sometruth to it whether it was intended. The church had a chance to wipe out the muslim faith back in the day of Genghis Khan. Tnhe mongol leader asked the church to teach them of christianity. A few members of the Knight's Templar set out with 3 or 7 priests to mongolia. For reasons never specified, they turned back half way there.
Character is what you are. Reputation is what others think you are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12279882
United States
03/10/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the next Pope is supposed to be the last Pope the antichrists right hand man who will exterminate Christians
That should make all the new age atheists real happy to hear
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the next Pope is supposed to be the last Pope the antichrists right hand man who will exterminate Christians
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12279882

I think another 5 years and 'belief in a god' will be labeled under a mental disorder. It's almost to that point now.
IM ZORRO DAMMIT  (OP)

United States
03/10/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12279882

I think another 5 years and 'belief in a god' will be labeled under a mental disorder. It's almost to that point now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8597527

It basically already is because al gore and the whole united nations carbon tax crowd is trying to push man made climate change deniars into the category of mentally disturbed......WELCOME TO THE TWIGcrazyjakHY LIGHT ZONE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9603971
United States
03/10/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is he basing his entire premise on a church clock and Mohammed married a catholic nun. Wow, lots of itching ears now days. I got 12 minutes into the video and shut it off.

I think this idea originated with Alberto Rivera, who was involved with Chick tracts. Rivera is exposed as a con man and a thief. A complete hoaxer.
Ohio Leopard

User ID: 12277304
United States
03/10/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

You do know the Inquisition was around before the Reformation, right?

Last Edited by Ohio Leopard on 03/10/2012 11:16 AM
Help the animals rescued from the Zanesville tragedy on October 18, 2011! Here's a link on how you can help:
[link to contribute.columbuszoo.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12280898
Brazil
03/10/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a load of crap.
IM ZORRO DAMMIT  (OP)

United States
03/10/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is he basing his entire premise on a church clock and Mohammed married a catholic nun. Wow, lots of itching ears now days. I got 12 minutes into the video and shut it off.

I think this idea originated with Alberto Rivera, who was involved with Chick tracts. Rivera is exposed as a con man and a thief. A complete hoaxer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9603971

Well 10 minutes is not long enough to form an educated opinion on something that is an hour and a half long

The thing to remember is that all Arabs today less the Iranians were Semites and Christianity flourished in the middle east until Muhammad...
Its all about control
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8622647
Qatar
03/10/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also a good post on this subject OP:
I S L A M - The Devil’s Greatest Illusion........

Thread: I S L A M - The Devil’s Greatest Illusion........

hf
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
03/10/2012 11:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes, and that pretty much makes sense. All roads lead to Rome, but they're grip is loosening because they don't understand the times ahead. Negativity, defined by: control, elitism, pyramids, abuse, starvation, greed, does NOT yield authentic connections and soul answers. It only yields distortions and the wrong connections.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12280835
France
03/10/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
stupthrdfeedtroll
Buck Zander

User ID: 11993717
Canada
03/10/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didnt watch the video. I know there is sometruth to it whether it was intended. The church had a chance to wipe out the muslim faith back in the day of Genghis Khan. Tnhe mongol leader asked the church to teach them of christianity. A few members of the Knight's Templar set out with 3 or 7 priests to mongolia. For reasons never specified, they turned back half way there.
 Quoting: GoldenRuled

They turned back, because they believed that they had reached the tipping point, the point beyond which the then "flat" Earth began to tip down in the direction they were travelling. They quickly doubled back, in order to get the Earth back in balance.

Mongols, Far Easterners, Africans and, to some extent, Persians and Arabs were thought to inhabit the Underworld (the underside of the Earth) back then, hence their "charred" skin and narrowed eyes, all from the intense heat on that side of the Earth.

The topside dwellers' original intent was to transport the Underworld dwellers to the top side, in other words save them. As with most plans, that one fell apart when those, topside, with influence decided to instead take advantage of the arriving Underworlders by denying them rights and amenities and forcing them instead into slave labour.

inquisitio

goodevil

book

Disclaimer: the above account is to be considered fiction until proven otherwise.

Last Edited by Buck Zander on 03/10/2012 11:39 AM
There must be a law that people can't lie.
Wake Up

User ID: 407421
United States
03/10/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most Evil Organization, The Catholic Church!

MyFamilySymbol

Seal of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). Note the poniard disguised as a cross and the sixteen daggers intermingled with the Sun's rays.

"It is amazing that an international organization of regimented priests, with allegiance to no nation, and a notorious history of political intrigue and corruption, is able - under the guise of religion - to freely associate, advise, influence and infiltrate the governments of the world. Knowing the history of the Jesuits; their methods, political morals and stated purpose, makes us aware of the danger we are in."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9522399
Canada
03/10/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10114947

Did you know that the Prophet Muhammed had a birthmark between his shoulders like the Merovingian Kings? Very interesting fact.......

rockon Oh, and I got one too.

this is the second time i've read the Merovingian lie today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8622647
Qatar
03/10/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
stupthrdfeedtroll
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12280835

Why don't you watch this and then see if you call the OP a troll: Not to late for you to open your heart to the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12281285
United States
03/10/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if newt Gingrich and rick santorum knows
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
03/10/2012 12:17 PM