Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,758 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,466,643
Pageviews Today: 2,435,698Threads Today: 914Posts Today: 16,604
11:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Tactics Male & Female witches use to infiltrate believers homes and Churches.

Visitor
User ID: 1354586
United States
03/12/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Tactics Male & Female witches use to infiltrate believers homes and Churches.
I need help with the topic for an upcoming conference. Any experiences or biblical references would be appreciated.

The International Spiritual Warfare Team
Texas March 15 - 17th, 2012
Hosting Hotel: MCM Elegante Hotel 2355 IH-10 South Beaumont, Texas 77705
www.spiritualwarfareteam.com
Visitor (OP)
User ID: 1354586
United States
03/12/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Tactics Male & Female witches use to infiltrate believers homes and Churches.
Divination - Strong's Concordance #7081 - from 7080; a lot; also divination (include. its fee), oracle: (reward of) divination, divine sentence, witchcraft; #7080 - a prim. root; prop. to distribute, i.e. determine by lot or magical scroll; by imply. to divine: divine (-r, -ation), prudent, soothsayer, use [divination].

#4738 - from 7080; an augury: - divination;

Webster's Dictionary - the faculty of foreseeing, from divinatus, pp of divinare, to foresee; the act of divining; the act or practice of trying to foretell future events of the unknown by occult means; a prophecy; prediction; augury; a successful guess; clever conjecture.

Divine - #7181 - a prim. root; to prick up the ears, i.e. harken: - attend, (cause to) hear(-ken), give heed, incline, mark (well), regard;

Webster's Dictionary - to prophesy; to foretell; to presage; to surmise; to know by intuition; to guess; to conjecture.

If you have not had DELIVERANCE from witchcraft, false gifts, divination, etc. and you are prophesying, giving words of knowledge or wisdom, you may be prophesying lies coming from demons!

Revelation 2:20 "But I have this against you: that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and who is teaching and leading astray my servants and beguiling them into practicing sexual vice and eating food sacrificed to idols."

The Greek words for practicing sexual vice or fornication in the Strong's Concordance are numbers 4202 and 4203 - Harlotry (including adultery and incest); idolatry; to act the harlot, i.e. indulge unlawful lust (of either sex ) or practice idolatry: commit (fornication). END-TIME DELIVERANCE MINISTRY Note: fornication was practiced during worship of demons.

At this point please be honest and examine yourself. You may say, "I don't practice idolatry." Well, idolatry is more than worshiping a statue. It can be a person, money, people, yes, even your church. As we learned in another article, anything that comes before God is idolatry.

The word Jezebel in the concordance speaks of the word Jezebel as a feminine word. Although, as the Scripture states this is a woman, this same spirit can be operating in men as well as women. This is what is going on in many of the churches today.

The Jezebel spirit operates in witchcraft. Witchcraft is control, dominance, seduction, etc. Even DELIVERANCE ministers and pastors have to be careful to guard against this spirit. It is so powerful that congregations are seduced by this spirit. Most of the time the people in the congregation can not see this spirit until they come out from under the teaching, control and dominance of that church AND receive DELIVERANCE.

This spirit is so strong and powerful that Elijah was so afraid that he ran from this spirit and hid for fear of Jezebel killing him. However, as we know the story of Elijah and Jezebel we know that the Lord JESUS is more powerful than any demon. But to let the people of God know the wiles of the devil we have to let them know how a demon operates
MrOysterhead

User ID: 1546790
United States
03/12/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Tactics Male & Female witches use to infiltrate believers homes and Churches.
my tip is to not waste your time with such silly things.
There are two kinds of people who come to GLP: Those who want to know and those who want to know who wants to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 628775
Canada
03/12/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest you do your topic on Harold Camping, he's always being witchy and predicting things, wrongly, but he still predicts.

What a stupid topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096363
Ireland
03/12/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great method for discrediting and trashtalking rival churches.

Exactly the same mentality used during the witch hunts.

Don't like your neighbor, call her a witch.

Don't like that rival church?
Claim they've been infiltrated by satanic influences...

It both fascinates and appeals me that here in the 21st century, in the western world, we still have people who actually think like this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11728193
United Kingdom
03/12/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The use of witchcraft is very real and usually involves sex (sex magic). The witch (usually female) will tire out the victim by constant sexual activity until the victiom is so tired and drained they can be more easily controlled.

It acts like addiction then spurning by the witch leaves the victiom totally weakened.

Usual thing to know - how much sex is enough sex fellas...?

Regards
Jules
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
03/12/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need help with the topic for an upcoming conference. Any experiences or biblical references would be appreciated.

Quoting: Visitor 1354586

OP, youre in the wrong time period

Try that in the year 1012
MrOysterhead

User ID: 1546790
United States
03/12/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: APOLLYON .

my guess is that this is some sort of roleplay, has to be
There are two kinds of people who come to GLP: Those who want to know and those who want to know who wants to know.
Desertwolf

User ID: 10113059
United States
03/12/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
having been involved with the neopagan faith for the better part of 20 years and being a raised hedgewitch I will say no one i know who follows the dianic faiths really has any desire to go to a church much less infiltrate one lol we dont seek converts we dont really care what christians are up to as long as it doesnt effect us directly such as legislation regulating our faith so keep on with your dillusion bub
And here we are staring at each other through an electronic............ error goto ram

I FIGHT FOR ROME!!!
Desertwolf

User ID: 10113059
United States
03/12/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
on another note where would we find the time modern witchcraft is more inline with traditonal housekeeping and living closer to nature then what the church would teach and this time of year though fall we really dont have much time to harrass people if we where giving too for example this morning i had to check the chickens then milk our cow then kill a rabbit for dinner bake some bread get some more planting done on our garden as well as other yard work feed walk water the dogs trim up the lilac bushes as well as everyday cleansing and protecting rituals and its just 2 pm i still have to head to market for some building material and this is an everday thing u forget those who follow "witchcraft" are not sabbath keepers we do this every day unless its a quarter or crossquarter and even then we keep busy with our drinking and what not
so i dont know where u get your info but try educating yourself
And here we are staring at each other through an electronic............ error goto ram

I FIGHT FOR ROME!!!
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 12395022
United States
03/12/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The use of witchcraft is very real and usually involves sex (sex magic). The witch (usually female) will tire out the victim by constant sexual activity until the victiom is so tired and drained they can be more easily controlled.

It acts like addiction then spurning by the witch leaves the victiom totally weakened.

Regards
Jules
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11728193

"Witch" means healer. Absolutely NOTHING to do with sex rituals. You're watching too much tv or too many movies.

I dated a witch, who believed in Jesus and used herbs and her "intuitive" gifts to help HEAL people. Never ever bringing up their religion or coercing them into anything. Nothing for her to coerce them into.

If you take aspirin, your taking willow bark. Is that evil witchcraft? It's the exact same thing.

You're basing your reality on fiction. Period. Quit giving people that want to nothing but help other people in need a bad name because they don't go to your church. Ever think that your money might be your churches motivation behind demonizing it's make believe enemies?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6791449
United States
03/12/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It happens quite a bit. Laying on of hands is a great way for them to lay a curse on someone. In many Pentecostal churches, the floor will be opened to prayer requests and laying on of hands where people approach the altar, when the Satanist/witch will go and lay hands on people and they use this opportunity to curse a person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12243281
United States
03/12/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
witches

male, female

all over the place

what they do is number one know more about christianiyt and the bible then like the pope

then they say truths and go for that seuxal promise but undelivered deviency

ol witches

all over the place

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
03/12/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
you only need be armed with the truth to attack the church
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/12/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
the ol church is a target of course

also a place for the evil personality type to hide out

but the padre' said alot smarter things to me then many others, and cs lewis's idea that every inch of space and time is contested looks pretty accurate to me

i mean jesus said feed the poor, tend the sick get your sheep even if its sunday cause a wolf will rip their face off

fairly simple stuff

some will take from others underserving in order to gain

others will give to others underserving and will suffer

i'd say now , if boards are any indictation, its like demons 78 percent vs 10 percent naive/innocent and whatever is left kinda lays low and prays like heel

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
03/12/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regards
Jules

"Witch" means healer. Absolutely NOTHING to do with sex rituals. You're watching too much tv or too many movies.

I dated a witch, who believed in Jesus and used herbs and her "intuitive" gifts to help HEAL people. Never ever bringing up their religion or coercing them into anything. Nothing for her to coerce them into.

If you take aspirin, your taking willow bark. Is that evil witchcraft? It's the exact same thing.

You're basing your reality on fiction. Period. Quit giving people that want to nothing but help other people in need a bad name because they don't go to your church. Ever think that your money might be your churches motivation behind demonizing it's make believe enemies?
 Quoting: Captain Spaulding 12395022

A++++

Women back then knew herbs ! And they were midwives and knew how to birth babies!

What do women today know how to do but spend money and gossip on Facebook.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/12/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
but back to witch tactics

but maybe it should be tactics to use against witches.
if she is young and attractive then its every mans duty to %$#%$^%$&&^ the devil out of her

but usually they are just peculiar and lumpy lazy and smug and unless they have like one fine %$%$%&^&% most guys would tap it but not get the job done

which is probably smart cuase next thing ya know your like sapped dry and wondering what happend

male withces are fags so best to let them smile and think they are like special and unique and in the know, and when they look at you with that "you have no idea of the wiccan ways or butts" smirk you can smile back and say yeah, nice liner

grand architect
User ID: 12357503
United States
03/12/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
witches ,what witches? ROFL(WE's)AO,"witches" still don't know how to deal with unseen military frequencies,lol....hey all you "witches",this the the great oz, don't look behind the veil, keep chasing Dorthy and her little dog toto, you flying monkeys,lol.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
and while you at it "witches" maybe you can borrow a brain from scarecrow,lol.
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
03/12/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plug 'Satanic Infiltrator' into this websites search facility and you will find Wingled Lions thread on this topic theres well over 100 pages.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1463268
Spain
03/12/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

my guess is that this is some sort of roleplay, has to be
 Quoting: MrOysterhead

This must be a joke, i know there are relitards but this has to be some reenacting of inquisition type of activities, you know like in the middle age. You have some weird people over there ohno
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regards
Jules

A++++

Women back then knew herbs ! And they were midwives and knew how to birth babies!

What do women today know how to do but spend money and gossip on Facebook.
your right bro,they were arrested because they knew herbs for healing and such,this flew it the catholic churches view of suffering like their "savior" suffered.and keep looking up maybe he will fly from the sky and save you,ROFL(WE's)AO.
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Regards
Jules

WE call that being pussy whipped these days,lol.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
aspirin...if it was willow bark it would be called willow bark...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
witches ,what witches? ROFL(WE's)AO,"witches" still don't know how to deal with unseen military frequencies,lol....hey all you "witches",this the the great oz, don't look behind the veil, keep chasing Dorthy and her little dog toto, you flying monkeys,lol.
 Quoting: grand architect 12357503
tooting own horn,lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/12/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Plug 'Satanic Infiltrator' into this websites search facility and you will find Wingled Lions thread on this topic theres well over 100 pages.
 Quoting: khnum 455005
plug "what electronic frequencies can do to your mind" and put that in your goggle and search it or into your pipe and smoke it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 967614
United States
03/12/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great method for discrediting and trashtalking rival churches.

Exactly the same mentality used during the witch hunts.

Don't like your neighbor, call her a witch.

Don't like that rival church?
Claim they've been infiltrated by satanic influences...

It both fascinates and appeals me that here in the 21st century, in the western world, we still have people who actually think like this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1096363

Hmmm....seems you know a bit TOO much about the topic.

Burn him!!!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
03/12/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
the wizard(s) of oz called from behind the veil/curtain they have extra brains they cloned from scarecrow to go around,lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/12/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"burn him"

lol

khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
03/12/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: khnum 455005
plug "what electronic frequencies can do to your mind" and put that in your goggle and search it or into your pipe and smoke it.
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

If thats a threat I've played with bigger dogs than you.

GLP