Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,384 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 153,078
Pageviews Today: 286,698Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,198
03:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

Valeria

User ID: 5318924
United States
03/13/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!
Serious question, it seems alot of newly discovered artifacts are coming to light; why now at the 11th hour?

Were these artifacts discovered recently or have they been stored away till the day they could be understood?

Guess that's two questions and just curious as to any opinions.

Interesting thread, OP - thank you.
TRUTH its the new hate speech. "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell
Lumen

User ID: 12402356
Australia
03/13/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
My only doubt is- I wonder how easy it is to take a piece of stone found from the mayan temple and carve them into these artifacts. Like I don't doubt that the stones them selves weren't from this period in time, but what if you took these stones and carved them into what you want them to be. Get what I'm saying?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4528419

"Stones from that period"? Really?
 Quoting: Lumen

yeah, like you take a stone from that area, that dates to that time, and make your own carvings into the stone. You could make it look like whatever you wanted to- but the stone would carbon date to that period of time.

You can't carbon date stone. Its stone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5795678
United States
03/13/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happened to the Giants after the flood?

Book of Enoch:

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be evil spirits on the earth, 9 And shall live on the earth. Evil spirits have come out from their bodies because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers, their beginning is of primal origin; 10 They shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called spirits of the evil ones. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born on the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, war, destroy, and cause trouble on the earth. 11 They take no food, but do not hunger or thirst. They cause offences but are not observed. 12 And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them in the days of the slaughter and destruction.’ [Chapter 16] 1 ‘And at the death of the giants, spirits will go out and shall destroy without incurring judgment, coming from their bodies their flesh shall be destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgment in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, and shall be wholly consummated.’

What does the bible say? MATTHEW 8:28-  And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29  And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6227296
France
03/13/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happened to the Giants after the flood?

Book of Enoch:

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be evil spirits on the earth, 9 And shall live on the earth. Evil spirits have come out from their bodies because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers, their beginning is of primal origin; 10 They shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called spirits of the evil ones. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born on the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, war, destroy, and cause trouble on the earth. 11 They take no food, but do not hunger or thirst. They cause offences but are not observed. 12 And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them in the days of the slaughter and destruction.’ [Chapter 16] 1 ‘And at the death of the giants, spirits will go out and shall destroy without incurring judgment, coming from their bodies their flesh shall be destroy until the day of the consummation, the great judgment in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, and shall be wholly consummated.’

What does the bible say? MATTHEW 8:28-  And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29  And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5795678

Never trust the bible!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Hidden History of the Human Race:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9710806
United States
03/13/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, NOW WHAT!!!??? lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11827409

It means 2012 is real!!!
in5d  (OP)

User ID: 1509000
United States
03/13/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, NOW WHAT!!!??? lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11827409

It means 2012 is real!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9710806

I'm putting together a couple related articles called "Does December 21, 2012 Mark the End of Earth’s Quarantine?" and "Return of Quetzalcoatl". I'll post them to GLP when they're finished.
MrRumpleSteelskin

User ID: 12407704
United States
03/13/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess you guys have never really had a heavy psychedelic trip. There are all kinds of alien-type shit all stored back in the subconscious. These artifacts tell me that the Maya would have really like the Grateful Dead. Terence McKenna is were it's at, yo!

afro
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the deal if the bible is not true then why does it speak of giants in the beginning of the earth? And in ENOCH it explains how these giants went over the entire earth!

9 And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.

And why does all the artifacts being found confirm the bible and what the bible says about the humans origins and the Giants?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3253228
United States
03/13/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Pope Gregory brought aboard a team of mathematicians who spent 5 months at the reconciliation level alone, to get the Gregorian calendar to align, specifically, with the end of the Mayan calendar with these particular numbers. They wanted the 11:11 am because 11 is the number of mastery, it is one number beyond divinity and the 11:11 combo brings you to 22 which is their number for sainthood or ascension. The whole 2012 date continuously points back to the holy cross, or the swastika. If you look down on a swastika, it's both the double cross, indicating the 4 sided pyramid, or 5 sided counting the bottom, but it also represents a solar effect. This solar effect can be seen from the sun or from outside the earth but we can't see it from here. The effect twists somewhat to create an image similar to the swastika. The swastika was encoded as a reference to solar activity that will occur around 2012."

I like this part of the OP article. Did everyone read it???

No I did not think so...

Go read it!

Now, someone tell us how credited this article is please. hf
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 4316132
United States
03/13/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
My only doubt is- I wonder how easy it is to take a piece of stone found from the mayan temple and carve them into these artifacts. Like I don't doubt that the stones them selves weren't from this period in time, but what if you took these stones and carved them into what you want them to be. Get what I'm saying?

You couldn't fool me that way much less a trained archaeologist or even an expert in antiquities .

In case you are unaware, the Egyptians have similar artifacts and it is known that cocaine was being imported to Egypt through a trade route between Africa and south America 3000 years ago.

History as you have learned it is simply a fabrication that white Europeans dominated the writing of.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
And why are they obsessed with serpants???

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, now are you telling me that a swastika can be made into a triangle? WTF?

There is a triangle on the Sun!
hidingalone
screamahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11468729
United States
03/13/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
every decent post is immediately highjacked by bibletards! ggrrrrr!
Shodan99VR4

User ID: 1382487
United States
03/13/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one is interesting....

maya3
 Quoting: ~Jay~

Yes... How would they know of rings around a planet (Saturn) without a telescope?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6443059
United States
03/13/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeah, like you take a stone from that area, that dates to that time, and make your own carvings into the stone. You could make it look like whatever you wanted to- but the stone would carbon date to that period of time.

You can't carbon date stone, only organic material!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600351
United Kingdom
03/13/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one is interesting....

:maya3:
 Quoting: ~Jay~

Yes... How would they know of rings around a planet (Saturn) without a telescope?
 Quoting: Shodan99VR4

I was thinking the images didn't prove anything until i saw the ring around saturn. Very strange. Notice the guy in the picture pointing to it also.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451276
Mexico
03/13/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scary stuff.

thanks for posting it.hf
Blunt

User ID: 1467069
United States
03/13/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow,.!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 519048
Netherlands
03/13/2012 02:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting.
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous astrophysicist
User ID: 4316132
United States
03/13/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 1nf1del

I am sure there are people in this world who would attempt to make such fakes, but I am equally sure that they could not fool experts. While it is true you cannot carbon date stone, you can't accurately fake patina nor a chain of custody in an archaeological dig. Everything is done with meticulous record keeping and with numerous people observing, just putting a few rocks in your pocket and sprinkling them about wouldn't fool anyone. These artifacts are real or they never would have passed muster of a serious examination by trained experts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Almost looks like a little kids drawing. Then some if the sculptures look amazing. I really want to know if these are legitimate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6227296
France
03/13/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Almost looks like a little kids drawing. Then some if the sculptures look amazing. I really want to know if these are legitimate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3253228

You can bet your soul that they are legit coz they are!
NowUNoIT
User ID: 1474586
United States
Report Abusive Post
Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.

Many people have speculated that the Maya were visited by extraterrestrials and that at least one of their deities, Kukulcan (also known as Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs), may have been a galactic visitor who taught the Maya about agriculture, mathematics, medicine and astronomy. How else could one explain the Mayan calendar, a calendar that to this day can accurately predict every lunar eclipse within 30 seconds?

The Maya knew of planets that were not “discovered” until many centuries later. They were also the first civilization to use the “zero” in mathematics.

Interestingly, while Quetzalcoatl was described by the Maya as appearing to be Caucasian, having blonde hair and blue eyes, some of the artifacts appear to have African characteristics, thus giving credence to the hypothesis that our civilization was seeded here from various star nations.

:maya1:

:maya2:

:maya3:

:maya4:

rest of article, plus many more pics here: [link to www.in5d.com]
 Quoting: in5d

The Alien head eeriely resembles my own Alien head I created out of clay back in the late 1980's. The eyes are not as slanted up like the photos of the artifacts found, but what struck me was the thin, straight nose and small nostrils and mouth.

Take a look = [link to www.flickr.com]

What do you think?
liquid_pestilence

User ID: 11808335
United States
Report Abusive Post
humm, looks to me like everything we have learned in modern society is bullshit. I think if we are still around for 2013 we need to go back to school to relearn all the old information TPTB has hidden from us. I dont care if there good or bad i am so getting on that UFO and getting off this damn rock if they let me..

great thread OP.
"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." Robert Green Ingersoll
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 1nf1del

I am sure there are people in this world who would attempt to make such fakes, but I am equally sure that they could not fool experts. While it is true you cannot carbon date stone, you can't accurately fake patina nor a chain of custody in an archaeological dig. Everything is done with meticulous record keeping and with numerous people observing, just putting a few rocks in your pocket and sprinkling them about wouldn't fool anyone. These artifacts are real or they never would have passed muster of a serious examination by trained experts.
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 4316132

Who are the experts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550737
United States
03/13/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
humm, looks to me like everything we have learned in modern society is bullshit. I think if we are still around for 2013 we need to go back to school to relearn all the old information TPTB has hidden from us. I dont care if there good or bad i am so getting on that UFO and getting off this damn rock if they let me..

great thread OP.
 Quoting: liquid_pestilence

Someone teach us the truth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12369375
Mexico
03/13/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read the ancient texts, it's all there. The seed of the aliens/fallen angels corrupted mankind long ago. At the end, they will come back and they will be punished. Read it and weep, only the righteous will make it to the new world, where a grand party will be going down.

From the book of Enoch:

Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one,
and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they

3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Chapter 9
1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being

2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven.

3 And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause

4 before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the

5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all

6 things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which

7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the

9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have

10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are

11 wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.'

Chapter 10

1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech,

2 and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come

3 upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape

4 and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world. And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening

5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may

6,7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the

8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted

9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. And to Gabriel said the Lord: Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and]

10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and

11 that each one of them will live five hundred years. And the Lord said unto Michael: Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves

12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is

13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and

14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all

15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because

16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore

17 And then shall all the righteous escape,

And shall live till they beget thousands of children,
And all the days of their youth and their old age
Shall they complete in peace.

18 And then shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and

19 be full of blessing. And all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield

20 ten presses of oil. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth

21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations

22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

(some left out)

10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and

11 that each one of them will live five hundred years. And the Lord said unto Michael: Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves

12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is

13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and

14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all

15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because

16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore

17 And then shall all the righteous escape,

And shall live till they beget thousands of children,
And all the days of their youth and their old age
Shall they complete in peace.

18 And then shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and

19 be full of blessing. And all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield

20 ten presses of oil. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth

21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations

22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing

hf

+ 5

GLP