Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 936 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 214,702
Pageviews Today: 345,791Threads Today: 119Posts Today: 2,062
04:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

Priestess Luna

User ID: 10025998
Canada
03/13/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!
if you look very closely at the pictures on the website, one of the artifacts sure does look like it has a picture of the moon with a similar triangular shape from the sunspot thats on the moon at the moment....first one in the last row of pictures
 Quoting: Priestess Luna

The sun, you mean?
 Quoting: Daikirai

yes thats right my bad lol
:)
Scubaseven2

User ID: 12249327
Australia
03/13/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.
 Quoting: in5d

How awesome, if aliens actually came down this year?!

5a
Do not take memories of what happened yesterday, into what might happen today.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Scubaseven2

User ID: 12249327
Australia
03/13/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one is interesting....

maya3
 Quoting: ~Jay~

Looks like the ship off Futurama.
Do not take memories of what happened yesterday, into what might happen today.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12432758
United States
03/13/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The disclosure of these artifacts now may confuse some of you so let me shed some light onto the reasons...

In 2009 Mexico released official footage of UFO's taken by their Military and made an official press statement showing the footage and urging the US government to end the embargo on disclosure.

Shortly after this release they started to prepare for full disclosure by allowing a film crew unrestricted access to their pyramids and the artifacts that were found inside them. This film will come out this year...

If you click on the reuters.com link on this video description: [link to youtu.be] you will see much more detail about this film and its contents.

I hope that helps.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

I remember hearing about this. Does this mean Mexican authorities are telling their country that we are being visited? And why are all governments waiting on US disclosure before they disclose?
WeAreOne

User ID: 11492115
United Kingdom
03/13/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
The disclosure of these artifacts now may confuse some of you so let me shed some light onto the reasons...

In 2009 Mexico released official footage of UFO's taken by their Military and made an official press statement showing the footage and urging the US government to end the embargo on disclosure.

Shortly after this release they started to prepare for full disclosure by allowing a film crew unrestricted access to their pyramids and the artifacts that were found inside them. This film will come out this year...

If you click on the reuters.com link on this video description: [link to youtu.be] you will see much more detail about this film and its contents.

I hope that helps.

I remember hearing about this. Does this mean Mexican authorities are telling their country that we are being visited? And why are all governments waiting on US disclosure before they disclose?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12432758

Because a lot of countries are ready to disclose but a World-Wide agreement would have been made decades ago decreeing that it had to be a unanimous decision to go public and I would imagine it's the USSA that's still unwilling to go public.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
03/13/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
men of dark intentions + pope gregory = pennywise

always the same teams behind all the shit done to this planet, no coincidence at all...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12433550
United States
03/13/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hope that helps.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12432758

Because a lot of countries are ready to disclose but a World-Wide agreement would have been made decades ago decreeing that it had to be a unanimous decision to go public and I would imagine it's the USSA that's still unwilling to go public.

I wonder what the hold up is. Just freakin admit it already!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5795678
United States
03/13/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
How Satan has fooled inhabitants of the earth

[link to www.pacinst.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6998062
United States
03/13/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is:

God was and is an alien being, heaven either represents a large mother ship or it represents the galaxy from which the visitors came.

They left us with rules and laws to obey to help us succeed on Earth, it was interpreted by man and wrote down..later to become known as the bible.

If the Mayan calender is correct, then it may represent the time when the visitors will return to see how we fared, or to take us to another level of accomplishments in science, math and the sciences, thus we would appear to have a "New Earth" a new world where the Earth would become fruitful once again and new discoveries which could abolish all diseases and mans lifespan would increase once again.

That in my opinion is the truth, which i have known since i was a child.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1077811
Australia
03/13/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is such an obvious fake. u guys are ridiculous.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
How Satan has fooled inhabitants of the earth

[link to www.pacinst.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5795678

Dood. Give it up.
Satan is a state of mind, depicted as a mythical creature. That's it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12179419
DR Congo
03/13/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why will people ignore Jesus, and what He reveal now about Heaven, and believe all this alien stuff? Jesus walk between the people on earth. He took hundreds of people to Heaven, and reveal Heaven to all of them.

I know where I'm going to because I study what Jesus is doing RIGHT NOW, not 1000 years ago. As from I told Jesus, if telling the people what He does now, is imported to Him. I will tell them all.
He took our Grandchild now 5 years old 7 times to Heaven and reveal even the earth quakes to come, the Rapture, the Tables that is ready for the wedding feast. He showed him our houses in Heaven. He also met the Father, and the Father told him that He see that his family love Him and that we are nearly there (so time is up) THAT IS AWESOME.

Jesus told him that it wont be long anymore, and that He wants His people with Him now.

WOW that is what Jesus does right under your nose, and the people where still busy to finding out what will happen, and consult evil spirits to hear from them, as to know what Jesus reveal to them, that is so ridiculous

Earth is going to disappear after the tribulation, and yes there will be a 7-year tribulation and then God is going to finish off the people who don’t want to listen to Him, or not believe in Him.

Why will He do that, because He is the CREATOR of Heaven and earth, He create you to worship Him and God deserve all the Glory and the honor because He is a awesome God worthy of all honor and praise not the way that people speak about Him. He will wipe the ignorant people off the earth. And if you think, that’s bad, He created you, who are you to say anything against your creator. If you don’t believe this, wait and see. I hope that you will change your minds and save your families lives

Everything the Bible said if you know prophecies did come true. And every Word of God will come true. Because He knows, the end right from the beginning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12433167
Australia
03/13/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.

How awesome, if aliens actually came down this year?!

5a
 Quoting: Scubaseven2

you would shit your pants
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
03/13/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is such an obvious fake. u guys are ridiculous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1077811

I'd love to see your evidence for this?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is:

God was and is an alien being, heaven either represents a large mother ship or it represents the galaxy from which the visitors came.

They left us with rules and laws to obey to help us succeed on Earth, it was interpreted by man and wrote down..later to become known as the bible.

If the Mayan calender is correct, then it may represent the time when the visitors will return to see how we fared, or to take us to another level of accomplishments in science, math and the sciences, thus we would appear to have a "New Earth" a new world where the Earth would become fruitful once again and new discoveries which could abolish all diseases and mans lifespan would increase once again.

That in my opinion is the truth, which i have known since i was a child.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6998062

That is an awesome interpretation of the way it is! Sounds very possible. I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS its just part of me says ...nahh that would only happen in a movie. This is just boring reality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8925069
United States
03/13/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, great find...leaves no doubt, and that is important. Because these are the Myans, and they ended calendar in 2012, it is very revealing to know they had et contact.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why will people ignore Jesus, and what He reveal now about Heaven, and believe all this alien stuff? Jesus walk between the people on earth. He took hundreds of people to Heaven, and reveal Heaven to all of them.

I know where I'm going to because I study what Jesus is doing RIGHT NOW, not 1000 years ago. As from I told Jesus, if telling the people what He does now, is imported to Him. I will tell them all.
He took our Grandchild now 5 years old 7 times to Heaven and reveal even the earth quakes to come, the Rapture, the Tables that is ready for the wedding feast. He showed him our houses in Heaven. He also met the Father, and the Father told him that He see that his family love Him and that we are nearly there (so time is up) THAT IS AWESOME.

Jesus told him that it wont be long anymore, and that He wants His people with Him now.

WOW that is what Jesus does right under your nose, and the people where still busy to finding out what will happen, and consult evil spirits to hear from them, as to know what Jesus reveal to them, that is so ridiculous

Earth is going to disappear after the tribulation, and yes there will be a 7-year tribulation and then God is going to finish off the people who don’t want to listen to Him, or not believe in Him.

Why will He do that, because He is the CREATOR of Heaven and earth, He create you to worship Him and God deserve all the Glory and the honor because He is a awesome God worthy of all honor and praise not the way that people speak about Him. He will wipe the ignorant people off the earth. And if you think, that’s bad, He created you, who are you to say anything against your creator. If you don’t believe this, wait and see. I hope that you will change your minds and save your families lives

Everything the Bible said if you know prophecies did come true. And every Word of God will come true. Because He knows, the end right from the beginning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12179419

By definition alone..God is an alien...he is not of this Earth therefore he is alien. It is simple logic.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/13/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, great find...leaves no doubt,
 Quoting: Casara11

only to a sheep

sheep
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
03/13/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Search Amen Ra's history and you'll see it matches almost exactly to Jesus. Why do you think you end each pray with Amen?

Priests are now coming out saying hell is fake and religion is about control.

A vatican translator has come out saying God was an alien.

Most bible stories originated in another era and were pinched by the bible.

The Sumerian history is buried for very good reasons. Research it and you'll discover why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12391346
United Kingdom
03/13/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
But .....but.but what if they EAT you?
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous astrophysicist 4316132

if they are going to travel light years and plan this for thousands of years for some human prime rib then who am i to stand in the way. Mine/humanities lives can be over at anytime for any reason. the experience of it all would be worth it in my mind. i live to experience the unknown, even if i die to see it first hand it would be worth it to me. I have always felt i am here to bear witness to the big show. i am sure i will be delicious!

P.S. astro i am new here but have followed allot of your posts: I really dig what you have to say and you have a brilliant mind, thank you for what you have contributed. peace
 Quoting: liquid_pestilence

I had a mad dream about that. It was crazy. Around dusk time and they sky was lit with white objects just streaking across the sky above us. I was running down the street half excited that I knew it was real and half scared that it had actually happened. I could hear the fear in everyone's voices as i ran around saying I told you so! So much confusion erupted as different people's experience with these beings began to ring out. Some claimed they were here for good reasons and had never been harmed, other's claimed they had things happen to them which they didnt want to happen. No one knew what to believe, it was chaos everywhere. Then as the news reports on the events began to air, it became clear they weren't here for good reason's but it was to late at that point - they were everywhere.

Crazy stuff. Just a dream I know but that was the first time I'd really looked at them in such a negative light. T
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/13/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Sumerian history is buried for very good reasons. Research it and you'll discover why.

how many artifacts have U.S troops destroyed and stolen

that is one of the real reasons they went there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12391346
United Kingdom
03/13/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12433167

Secret Space 2 Documentary by any chance? That did have a avery interesting angle on the subject. Makes you wonder what they would have gained from looting the statues.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

By definition alone..God is an alien...he is not of this Earth therefore he is alien. It is simple logic.

God the "creator" only wanted us to listen to him, to obey his teachings, we are his children, created in his likeness and told to go forth and multiply, he gave us animals to feed upon and use as clothing and livestock..animals to help man till the fields and become tamed.

It was man who interpreted his messages, it was man who wanted to "worship" him or them in this case, he was an extraterrestrial who came to give knowledge to our fledgling world, he never intended us to worship him only follow his teachings and prosper.

It is time to stop living in the dark ages, a new cycle is upon us, open your eyes so that you may see and your ears so you may hear, the answer is right above you in the heavens from which they came, and may be returning.
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
03/13/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

whom is the puppet master behind the usa is very interesting too ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/13/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

whom is the puppet master behind the usa is very interesting too ohyeah
 Quoting: Monbazillac

indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12179419
DR Congo
03/13/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are actually the alien and today I said to you prepare to meet God very soon you will beg mercy of HIM because of your ignorance, but then it will be to late. Mark my word you will always remember what I said to you today.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/13/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are actually the alien and today I said to you prepare to meet God very soon you will beg mercy of HIM because of your ignorance, but then it will be to late. Mark my word you will always remember what I said to you today.

I am prepared to meet my "Creator" i do not fear him, are you? and do you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2004006
United States
03/13/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remote Viewing Monks See 2012 ET Intervention

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

rest of article: [link to www.in5d.com]

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7555954
Philippines
03/13/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
are there any credible link source for this story?
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
03/13/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
are there any credible link source for this story?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7555954

Check out the link I posted in my original post for the reuters news story plus the Fox news video relating to why now.

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 03/13/2012 06:16 AM

GLP