Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,779 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 420,631
Pageviews Today: 681,706Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 4,189
08:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1536035
United States
03/13/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Newly Discovered Artifacts Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!
Soon we will find out, many/most will be deceived.
-love-

User ID: 11568257
United States
03/13/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed one artifact had the sun with a triangle in the middle and it also showed ufo's going into it trough a flare.

Something like that seems odd given what we been seeing the last few days.

That's some strange coincidences don't you think?
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12477241
Brazil
03/13/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth is:

God was and is an alien being, heaven either represents a large mother ship or it represents the galaxy from which the visitors came.

They left us with rules and laws to obey to help us succeed on Earth, it was interpreted by man and wrote down..later to become known as the bible.

If the Mayan calender is correct, then it may represent the time when the visitors will return to see how we fared, or to take us to another level of accomplishments in science, math and the sciences, thus we would appear to have a "New Earth" a new world where the Earth would become fruitful once again and new discoveries which could abolish all diseases and mans lifespan would increase once again.

That in my opinion is the truth, which i have known since i was a child.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6998062

Oh really? Why the bible? Why not the Torah, the Quran, any other "divine" book?

What if the "Gods" (aliens), as in many diverse species, shown up to a lot of different ancient civilizations and their technology were described differently?

Not that I believe this, but it's very biased to think only one book contains the hole truth, probably none of them do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12477241
Brazil
03/13/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just to point out I also think it's a fraud. If I'm not mistaken, some years ago the same "scientist" came up with other artifacts, the same exact person, nobody else checked those things.
CamelToeFan
User ID: 6113657
United States
03/13/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Nassim Haramein??

Link

[link to thrivedebunked.wordpress.com]
in5d  (OP)

User ID: 1509000
United States
03/14/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Aztec god, Quetzalcoatl, went to the heavens and said when he left that he would come again, and would bring his children.

Exciting days ahead hf
 Quoting: in5d

AH!!!!!!!

this is the same dude that wanted human sacrifice right?

AH!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2645137

kinda like jeebus and all of the ritualistic sacrifices in society through inquisitions and crusades (which still continue)?

Last Edited by in5d on 03/14/2012 12:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12480813
United States
03/14/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know.

1) Where they were unearthed/found?
2) What country they were found in?
3) Who actually found them?
4) Were they all found together?
5) What was the people that discovered them looking for at the time?
6) Why the Veil of secerecy?
7) Where are they now?
8) Has anyone credible seen them? (to verify them)
9) If they are real it seems they would be priceless!?
10)Why not expose them through main stream media?

Too many unanswered questions.

I would love to believe these are authentic but I want questions answered.
 Quoting: CamelToeFan 6113657

Exactly this. Good work. This comes from a sensible, pragamatic mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1094960
United States
03/14/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
If these artifacts are real, then it is pretty solid proof of contact with space travelers.

The Rings of Saturn were not visible with the naked eye...the Mayans had NO telescopes and viewed the stars with UNAIDED VISION!

The Rings of Saturn were first observed by Galileo Galilei in 1610

If that is Saturn in that artifact...there is NO WAY anyone on earth could have seen it at that time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1094960
United States
03/14/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know.

1) Where they were unearthed/found?
2) What country they were found in?
3) Who actually found them?
4) Were they all found together?
5) What was the people that discovered them looking for at the time?
6) Why the Veil of secerecy?
7) Where are they now?
8) Has anyone credible seen them? (to verify them)
9) If they are real it seems they would be priceless!?
10)Why not expose them through main stream media?

Too many unanswered questions.

I would love to believe these are authentic but I want questions answered.
 Quoting: CamelToeFan 6113657

Reality is, many Mayan ruins remain undiscovered, hidden by jungle growth. It is believed that only 10% have been unearthed so far.

No way for any of us to determine if these aritifacts are authentic, science will determine that...but it is VERY LIKELY that artifacts are out there that remain undiscovered, so this story as incredible as it seems, is not impossible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12176189
United States
03/14/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If these are real they will disappear soon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8023211
United States
03/14/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's what I want to know. How do we know the Mexican gov't didn't carve these so they can boost tourism in Cancun. make you forget all about the drug war down there and the assault weapons Eric Holder gave them, huh

rofl
SaveTheLivingEntities​

User ID: 12453163
United States
03/14/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.

Many people have speculated that the Maya were visited by extraterrestrials and that at least one of their deities, Kukulcan (also known as Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs), may have been a galactic visitor who taught the Maya about agriculture, mathematics, medicine and astronomy. How else could one explain the Mayan calendar, a calendar that to this day can accurately predict every lunar eclipse within 30 seconds?

The Maya knew of planets that were not “discovered” until many centuries later. They were also the first civilization to use the “zero” in mathematics.

Interestingly, while Quetzalcoatl was described by the Maya as appearing to be Caucasian, having blonde hair and blue eyes, some of the artifacts appear to have African characteristics, thus giving credence to the hypothesis that our civilization was seeded here from various star nations.

maya1

maya2

maya3

maya4

rest of article, plus many more pics here: [link to www.in5d.com]

Actually the first people to use the number 0 were the Vedic Civilizations. The concept of 0 existed far before the numeral 0. But sometime later in the 3rd century BC, Sage Pingalacharya used zero for the first time, and represented it with a dot.

You guys think the Mayans are so special with their vague pictures of spacecraft?

How about in the Vedas they very openly speak about the Vimaana aircraft which can traverse space.

Here is a list of the usage of the word Vimaana in some translated texts. Note the diacritical mark above the "A" in Vimaana which gives the "A" a long sound. The word Vimana (Vi-muh-nuh) is does not mean the same as Vimaana (Vi-mah-nuh)

[link to vedabase.net]

[...] Upon reaching the above-mentioned Vaikuntha in the spiritual world by dint of their mystic yoga performance,[they] perceived unprecedented happiness. They found that the spiritual sky was illuminated by highly decorated airplanes piloted by the best devotees of Vaikuntha and was predominated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. - Shrimad Bhagavaataam 3.15.26

The Vaikuntha planets are also surrounded by various airplanes, all glowing and brilliantly situated. These airplanes belong to the great mahatmas or devotees of the Lord. The ladies are as beautiful as lightning because of their celestial complexions, and all these combined together appear just like the sky decorated with both clouds and lightning.

PURPORT

It appears that in the Vaikuntha planets there are also airplanes brilliantly glowing, and they are occupied by the great devotees of the Lord with ladies of celestial beauty as brilliant as lightning. As there are airplanes, so there must be different types of carriages like airplanes, but they may not be driven machines, as we have experience in this world. Because everything is of the same nature of eternity, bliss and knowledge, the airplanes and carriages are of the same quality as Brahman. Although there is nothing except Brahman, one should not mistakenly think that there is only void and no variegatedness. Thinking like that is due to a poor fund of knowledge; otherwise no one would have such a misconception of voidness in Brahman. As there are airplanes, ladies and gentlemen, so there must be cities and houses and everything else just suitable to the particular planets. One should not carry the ideas of imperfection from this world to the transcendental world and not take into consideration the nature of the atmosphere, as completely free from the influence of time, etc., as described previously.
- Srimad Bhagavatam 2.9.13

and so on.. and so on..

You can speculate about the Mayan civilization, but the Vedic knowledge has been perfectly preserved and gives intricately detailed descriptions of historical events with geographical locations that can be associated with them TODAY.

Last Edited by SaveTheLivingEntities on 03/14/2012 01:04 AM
"A sense of common interest can be fostered among individuals, if they know that they are inter-connected, are parts of one Organic System and are the sons and daughters of one Father. Here is the task of all religions; to teach people that all beings of the world are closely inter-related. Although steadfastness or firm belief in God (Nistha) according to some particular faith and eligibility of the individual is congenial for healthy spiritual growth of every individual, religious bigotry which begets enmity is condemnable, as it is against the real interest of the individual and society. Real religion teaches love for one another. Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu propagated the cult of all-embracing Divine Love which brings universal brotherhood on a transcendental plane.

(Srila Bhakti Dayita Madhava Maharaja )

"If one loves Krishna, he must love Lord Jesus also. And if one perfectly loves Jesus he must love Krishna too. If he says, "Why shall I love Krishna? I shall love Jesus," then he has no knowledge. And if one says, "Why shall I love Jesus? I shall love Krishna", then he has no knowledge either. If one understands Krishna, then he will understand Jesus. If one understands Jesus, you'll understand Krishna too"

(Srila Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada - Room conversation with Allen Ginsberg, May 12, 1969 / Columbus - Ohio)

Transmigration Of The Soul. All you need to know about REINCARNATION

Thread: YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS A PRODUCT OF ALL YOUR PAST LIVES ***Transmigration of the Soul: Proof of Re-Incarnation*** ( 11 part video documentary ) link for thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12179419
DR Congo
03/14/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
If these are real they will disappear soon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12176189

That will disappear soon and then they will wonder why did they not rather listen to the Bible and prepared to be ready when Jesus had come. Only God knows the time and but
He said in

Amos 3 :7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing
without revealing his plan
to his servants the prophets.

So do you want to ask any Q on the coming of Jesus?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12229556
United States
03/14/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The website that had them for sale of millions of dollars each has gone dark

I doubt you will hear much about them again but it looks like a rather dubious fraud

I could be wrong but use this search and see what you get

blossomrivergroup.com and use cache view

They were apparently claiming testing done by a university and a museum of which neither had ever heard of the "artifacts" nor the web site and owners
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1958717
Hong Kong
03/14/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed one artifact had the sun with a triangle in the middle and it also showed ufo's going into it trough a flare.

Something like that seems odd given what we been seeing the last few days.

That's some strange coincidences don't you think?
 Quoting: -love-

Noticed that too friend
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12051802
United States
03/14/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remote Viewing Monks See 2012 ET Intervention

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

rest of article: [link to www.in5d.com]

I think this is a given. HUmans are dumb , stupid , creatures. Why god taught them to make fire is a mystery. Humans shouldn't have ever been allowed any other ability other than scratch their ashes.
lateonparty
User ID: 12467759
Brazil
03/14/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm late here and this thread goes nine pages so my question is: They provided the names of the archeologists who found these artifacts with respective dates and locations?

Else they as fake as "Obimbos" birth cert...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3483578
United States
03/14/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one is interesting....

:maya3:
 Quoting: ~Jay~

You people really need to get your asses into a museum this thing does not look Mayan at all. The mayans are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy more precises than this.

As far as the item above do you honestly thing that Aliens would have gotten here on a similar type of combustible fuel engine with rockets, lol

Don't get me wrong I do believe on life outside our planet but this isn't, This is FAKE, FAKE FAKE and deserves a bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1085867
United States
03/14/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

:satan:

Of course they were in contact with the dark lord and his minions.

Thats why the man upstairs sent the Spanish to kick their alien serving asses.
 Quoting: Profit of Doom

lolsign

maybe,
that was a great movie!

I'm sure the Spanish were like,
"?WTF? these poor bastards have to go !"
FraudulentZodiac

User ID: 8190102
United States
03/14/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

maya3

You people really need to get your asses into a museum this thing does not look Mayan at all. The mayans are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy more precises than this.

As far as the item above do you honestly thing that Aliens would have gotten here on a similar type of combustible fuel engine with rockets, lol

Don't get me wrong I do believe on life outside our planet but this isn't, This is FAKE, FAKE FAKE and deserves a bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Ready2bugout

Come on man....these artifacts predate the Mayan civilization. They Mayans build their sites on top of older ruins in MANY cases. Just because there is a Mayan site on the ground where they found the artifacts does not mean it is Mayan. Although I am sure they would love to claim them.
"All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet" - Hunter S. Thompson

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

We are all just ins inside the out, and outs inside the ins.
cobe breaker
User ID: 4510452
United States
03/14/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
• I do enjoy reading about the ‘wiggle’n’ of a godless society and the narratives are always missing the 1 degree of knowledge, essentially that the meek will confound the so called wise. Due to the lies of ‘white’ supremacy’ that pervades most cultures and societies many attempts have been made to oppress/suppress the truth, i.e. ancient Egyptian and Sumerian artifacts defaced, painted over with pale skin and blue eyes, natives in the Americas told they came over across the Bering strait, his-tory contoured to fit the genocidal mass conditioning of ppl. To negate the true origins of humanity. The simple truth is “god”, “God”, “GOD” is not a bearded pale man in the heavens as most many think; ppl. need to come to the realization that Nubian ppl. are the givers of civilization and the true Native Americans are of Nubian descent; all civilizations no matter how old, came from Nubian ppl. and because ppl. are so full of racism they refuse or are unable to see the basic and simple truth that the Hopi and Navajo ppl. foretold; if ppl. are interested in the truth, free Dr. Malachi Z. York a falsely imprisoned native American who dared to tell the truth of the reality in which ppl. are existing in….over come your racism and self hate, and you will see the truth that we are all contributing to this oppressive reality and the realization that the sun/heru, the messiah has returned, sun/son shine on me....cursed are those who try to extinguish the black light....

"white" is not the correct word as white is not a color it is a state of purity; the correct term is pale and/or albino and it is due to recessive genes of the Nubian ppl. Either way one looks at it, religious or scientific, the results are the same. 2 pale people can’t give birth to a Nubian child however 2 Nubian people can give birth to an albino. Canaan, the son of Ham (the cursed one) and Haliyma, was an albino, ridicule from peers and lack of melanin to protect him from the sun caused him to flee to the caves of what is now referred to as Europe and thus you have a race the emerged out of the caves which would be the pale albino lepers. These are the same beings written about in Leviticus and the priest where given instructions on how to tend to this being whether it was a clean leper or unclean with leprosy (rosecia) and further people where instructed not to mixed their seed due to the recessive genes of blond fur/blue eyes.

The reason for the pale lepers being mistaken for 'gods' was because some of the indigenous people forget the teaching and misinterpreted pale for 'white' or it the story was distorted to perpetuate pale supremacy of a recessive being, a man-kind, beast like, however, as stated at the beginning white is not a color it is a state of purity. So pale/albino beings are recessive beings as any elementary science book will instruct that blue eyes/blond fur is recessive. And thus the native were given the story about the appearance of the ‘white’ buffalo because that was a sign of the end of the genetic strain due to the approach of tIt is genocidal programming of 'white' supremacy thru the educational systems that ppl. have been mis-educated. If one looks at the 'Mayan' prophecies there is a depiction in one of the glyphs that show the pale lepers as spotted beings and this was foretold by our ancestors that there would be pale beings that would take over the world and rule in the moon cycle using the gases of Saturn (satan) however that time was up in 1996 when we entered the sun cycle and many of these beings will be destroyed via the radiation (melanoma) of the sun this is what is referred to as the coming of the messiah it is indeed the sun/son/heru cycle when all that was hidden will be revealed and the meek shall confound the so called wise. So pale beings did not come from Mars and there are not artifacts in Europe reflecting this 'new age' thought.

The reason why most people don’t know this is they do not what to face the facts that pale lepers are descents from Nubian people they want to perpetuate lies or are in complete denial. Imagine being told all your life you are a god because of 'white' skin blue eyes, blond fur and come to find out all these attributes of so called god is really due to recessive genes of Nubian people...now imagine being told you were nothing but a slave, savage that had to be civilized only to find out that Nubian (black) people built the pyramids and are the givers of civilization, the true gods of the earth, the Annunaki whom came to earth via mars to genetically graph homo sapiens...o father re, come a little bit closer to us, the son/sun of righteousness the true witness of all in all...peace to the gods....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10373509
United States
03/14/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The website that had them for sale of millions of dollars each has gone dark

I doubt you will hear much about them again but it looks like a rather dubious fraud

I could be wrong but use this search and see what you get

blossomrivergroup.com and use cache view

They were apparently claiming testing done by a university and a museum of which neither had ever heard of the "artifacts" nor the web site and owners
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12229556

this
saturn12

User ID: 10909606
United States
03/14/2012 08:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpFOR OTHERS TO SEE
Never Enough Wine!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6578779
Canada
03/15/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

This.

Just look at the calendar and any rubbings or pillars. It's all more detailed than this childrens scribble.

It's obviously a fake, trying to look "simpler" in order to be seen as older, but it's still obvious.

Noone wonders why this is "found recently"? As in 2012?

:gtfo:
FraudulentZodiac

United States
03/15/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

maya3

This.

Just look at the calendar and any rubbings or pillars. It's all more detailed than this childrens scribble.

It's obviously a fake, trying to look "simpler" in order to be seen as older, but it's still obvious.

gtfo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6578779

You people are so blinded. The piece shown is a pendant for a necklace. Which means it is very small, hence the lack of detail.
"All energy flows according to the whims of the Great Magnet" - Hunter S. Thompson

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

zacksavage

User ID: 12566755
United States
03/15/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people are so blinded. The piece shown is a pendant for a necklace. Which means it is very small, hence the lack of detail.
 Quoting: FraudulentZodiac

Hunab Ku

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3483578
United States
03/15/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

This.

:gtfo:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6578779

Look at the way the lines are made. A skill sculpture will strike the object to create lines. Just look at the sun is not even round just like someone with lack of skills or a child would make a circle. Don't insult the Mayans by claiming this was made by them.

I'll say this again do you really think a aliens got here using combustible rockets.
FraudulentZodiac

United States
03/15/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the way the lines are made. A skill sculpture will strike the object to create lines. Just look at the sun is not even round just like someone with lack of skills or a child would make a circle. Don't insult the Mayans by claiming this was made by them.

I'll say this again do you really think a aliens got here using combustible rockets.

another do

Lets see you carve a good circle in some rock. Just because it looks like what our combustion rockets look like doesnt mean it couldnt be an ion drive. You are a closeminded shilltard.

Last Edited by FraudulentZodiac on 03/15/2012 04:19 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7077627
Colombia
03/16/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
or a completely other propulsion type, its a typical error we humans make thinking everything has 2 legs, everything looks like we know here on earth.....

another do

Lets see you carve a good circle in some rock. Just because it looks like what our combustion rockets look like doesnt mean it couldnt be an ion drive. You are a closeminded shilltard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
03/16/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not one of those alleged newly discovered "Mayan artifacts" looks even remotely like any known pre-columbian art

How would that be?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12229556

Artists today create stuff that imitates all ranges and styles of art, history, etc.

Some people imitate old cameras for the artistic effect.

Some people just have their own character to their artwork.

People then were just as capable. We may find lots of books from this era, but that doesn't mean stone carvings made at the same age were all fakes.

GLP