Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,894 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,002
Pageviews Today: 81,443Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 323
12:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Cop tasers handcuffed girl and now she is braindead!

AmericanInfidel

User ID: 3646079
United States
03/14/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cop tasers handcuffed girl and now she is braindead!
I'm sure the coke and oxy in her system had nothin to do with it.

Junkie should not of ran away.

Her life ended not when she fell into a coma, but when she became a junkie.
 Quoting: AmericanInfidel

ohh yea thats when her life ended?..when she became a junkie huh...yea no her life was over because she was a junkie, yea its not like she wouldve wanted to maybe turn her life around and have a normal life like a lot of us but since she was a junkie it's alright to tase her until she is braindead...dude i hope you go fuck yourself you uncaring piece of shit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10664024

She wasn't tased to the point of becoming brain dead. When she fell she hi her head.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
AmericanInfidel

United States
03/14/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DigitalGoodtime

if that was my daughter i would literally kill that fat mother fucker and i dont care who knows. it would be worth it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515187

If that was your daughter, you would of failed as a parent.

KCCO
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States

Report Abusive Post
The reason most of them hate cops are because they are criminals themselves...people who don't steal and do illegal shit have no fear of the cops.
 Quoting: BRIEF

This is completely untrue. In WW2 people said the same, if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

Quickly they learned that doing something wrong wasn't the reason they were being targeted.

Enjoy your TSA *cough ...brownshirts.. *cough.
All of your badge kissing wont help you when they decide that your ass kissing.. er cooperation is a sign of you hiding something. The Viper teams are coming to a highway, bus terminal, train station near you.

Sure at that point you will grow some balls, but you surely wont be man enough to wear them. When they taser your kid in the head and report that your kid was high on what ever they feel like, then you'll have a better idea what it means to be human. Or maybe you wont, you might cheer that the cop just killed your kid,or left you with a vegetable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1232279

I am boycotting the airlines because of TSA...the rest of your nonsense isn't worth replying to...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
-love-

User ID: 11568257
United States
Report Abusive Post
Fat ass fucking pig is at fault. Even if she ran away, where would she of gone and hid from the police with handcuffs on?

Also this cop should be charged with lethal force and should lose his job. He didn't do the right thing. This isn't right in anyway. It doesn't matter what she was on, it matters how this was done.

I am so angry right now I can't even put anything else to words.

This was disgusting, poor kid.
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
03/14/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

So sad, children make all kinds of mistakes. I'm sure you made your share as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12502921
Canada
03/14/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you can see, how it is dangerous, to fall on the asphalt. But it can happen without being tasered. Everybody can fall on the street and brake his neck!
Of course, it is awfull, to see the girl dieing, because she is so young and she can ran well.

Today you can forget all the films with Laurel
& Hardy, where the bad men are fleeing by running the cops away. Today it is not funny, because they can taser you.
I think, all my life long, I will now have this real scene in my mind, when I will watch the films of Laurel & Hardy.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076086

Even if the coma is due to her falling on the ground, that's because the cop tasered her as she was running. And no it's not a crime to run away at a cop, especially if he's abusing his power.

Get a dose of reality, stupid dork.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515187
United States
03/14/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

"We don't know the facts as of yet. The officer of the law probably felt his life in danger from the running girl. The officer of the law should be put on light duty until the focus is no longer on him and they can do a proper investigation. I'd blow him for a job well done."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12369284

Who you blow is none of my business, but since you called me out, obviously wanting some sound commonsense advice...Don't run from the police...if she had not tried to run she'd be just fine right now.

your a dumb motherfucker. Oh wait no your a black belt in karate, or a solar engineer, or a philosopher, or a scholar, or ????? your a dumb fucking glp tard. shut your mouth
BRIEF

United States
03/14/2012 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
So you can see, how it is dangerous, to fall on the asphalt. But it can happen without being tasered. Everybody can fall on the street and brake his neck!
Of course, it is awfull, to see the girl dieing, because she is so young and she can ran well.

& Hardy, where the bad men are fleeing by running the cops away. Today it is not funny, because they can taser you.
I think, all my life long, I will now have this real scene in my mind, when I will watch the films of Laurel & Hardy.....

Even if the coma is due to her falling on the ground, that's because the cop tasered her as she was running. And no it's not a crime to run away at a cop, especially if he's abusing his power.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12502921

It's not against the law to run from the police when you are being arrested?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
03/14/2012 11:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

"We don't know the facts as of yet. The officer of the law probably felt his life in danger from the running girl. The officer of the law should be put on light duty until the focus is no longer on him and they can do a proper investigation. I'd blow him for a job well done."

Who you blow is none of my business, but since you called me out, obviously wanting some sound commonsense advice...Don't run from the police...if she had not tried to run she'd be just fine right now.

your a dumb motherfucker. Oh wait no your a black belt in karate, or a solar engineer, or a philosopher, or a scholar, or ????? your a dumb fucking glp tard. shut your mouth

I'm smarter than you...why don't you shut me up?

Briefcut4892
AmericanInfidel

United States
03/14/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

How many lives do coke and oxy kill a year?

bring the statistics

In 2007, coke alone caused the deaths of over 8000 people in the USA, just overdoses, not adding the violence and gang related deaths. Since then, the numbers have only gone up

link, tough guy. i still don't believe 8000 cocaine overdose deaths in America in 2007

Sorry, you're right. I misread the graph, 8000 was the number of ER visits in 2007 due to cocaine. Deaths were around 300. Incant figure ou how to post links with my phone, but I am admitting the info I posted earlier was wrong. 8000 was WAY off.

KCCO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550526
United States
03/14/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are all neglecting the most important reason why the officer should face serious charges. It's not a matter of she shouldn't have run, of course not, but she did as she was out of her mind high on drugs she isn't gonna think rationally here. It's not a matter of tazer use as it's a valid tool in many situations. It's sad that the tazering lead to the head trauma.

No, the problem here is simple. She was in police custody at that point. That means she became the RESPONSIBILITY of the officer/s and they should have taken into account her mental state and any potential for flight.

How she wound up in a vegetative state isn't as relevant as the fact that she did so due to the actions, or inactions of the officers whose custody she was under.

If you can't handle the responsibility of being an officer of the law then find a new profession. Being an officer means sometimes your responsible for another humans life and failing to take proper precautions might lead to that persons serious injury or death and you facing jail time for failing to do the job and take it serious.

I'd like to see this officer removed from the force and face some jail time for reckless endangerment. Not because he tazed her and she wound up in a coma but simply because he failed to safe guard both her and the public from danger in his custody.

Basic responsibility seems to be missing from our public servants these days. Be it law enforcement or politics.
AmericanInfidel

United States
03/14/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's called fleeing to evade. If you ever get arrested, wait until they cuff you and run, not only will they chase you, you will get an additional charge of fleeing to evade arrest.

KCCO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076086
Germany
03/14/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

In my opinion it is a stupid idea to taser people. Everybody has different capacity of withstand electricity.
I do not like to know, that somebody could taser somebody.
Because it is so easy to do it and to shoot is much difficult, because you have to learn, not to kill somebody who is fleeing, only to stop him. Tasering is sure not so difficult. But though so many people are dying. So, you have to think about this tasers. Something is wrong with them for sure!
AmericanInfidel

United States
03/14/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are all neglecting the most important reason why the officer should face serious charges. It's not a matter of she shouldn't have run, of course not, but she did as she was out of her mind high on drugs she isn't gonna think rationally here. It's not a matter of tazer use as it's a valid tool in many situations. It's sad that the tazering lead to the head trauma.

No, the problem here is simple. She was in police custody at that point. That means she became the RESPONSIBILITY of the officer/s and they should have taken into account her mental state and any potential for flight.

How she wound up in a vegetative state isn't as relevant as the fact that she did so due to the actions, or inactions of the officers whose custody she was under.

If you can't handle the responsibility of being an officer of the law then find a new profession. Being an officer means sometimes your responsible for another humans life and failing to take proper precautions might lead to that persons serious injury or death and you facing jail time for failing to do the job and take it serious.

I'd like to see this officer removed from the force and face some jail time for reckless endangerment. Not because he tazed her and she wound up in a coma but simply because he failed to safe guard both her and the public from danger in his custody.

Basic responsibility seems to be missing from our public servants these days. Be it law enforcement or politics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550526

Finally!!!!! Some one points out the real problem. How was she able to make it to the door in the first place, let alone out of the door?

KCCO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12492927
Germany
03/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

I'm smarter than you...why don't you shut me up?

you and smart ??? that was a good one - hahahahahaha

fuck the police
BRIEF

United States
03/14/2012 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

In my opinion it is a stupid idea to taser people. Everybody has different capacity of withstand electricity.
Because it is so easy to do it and to shoot is much difficult, because you have to learn, not to kill somebody who is fleeing, only to stop him. Tasering is sure not so difficult. But though so many people are dying. So, you have to think about this tasers. Something is wrong with them for sure!

Don't do the crime if you can't take the voltage...

Last Edited by BRIEF on 03/14/2012 11:50 AM

Briefcut4892
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 12455124
United States
03/14/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
most women are braindead to start with
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12190406

Not the women I hang out with. You should get a better class of friends. Or maybe you're not capable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1013143
Canada
Report Abusive Post

She caused it by running away. Stop blaming the police.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9017669

Since when is running away in handcuffs a threat!! Let priests fuck little boys in the ass for decades "but dont let the little junky run away"
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post

Don't do the crime if you can't take them voltage...

Or do not taser, when you cannot be sure, that it is a criminal, you do taser.....
...so what? Maybe the voltage of these tasers is to high?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
03/14/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
most women are braindead to start with
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12190406

Not the women I hang out with. You should get a better class of friends. Or maybe you're not capable.
 Quoting: Captain Spaulding 12455124

Were they in contact with men before?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4417921
United States
Report Abusive Post

She caused it by running away. Stop blaming the police.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9017669

Since when is running away in handcuffs a threat!! Let priests fuck little boys in the ass for decades "but dont let the little junky run away"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1013143

That's a nice straw man you've built there!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12492927
Germany
Report Abusive Post

Don't do the crime if you can't take them voltage...

shut up childish prick. laws already equal crimes, so it is only hypocritical to say that bullshit. i wasn't born free to become a slave of stupid rules, made up by fucking retards like you.
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 12496811
United States
03/14/2012 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

i reminded him of being a cop-sucker and he said it was a lie and to go fuck myself....

oh the simple pleasures in life. LOL

he IS a cop-sucker!
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
NYPD digs the Mossad
User ID: 1486350
United States
03/14/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
More and more the US is following the LIKUD KKK model of occupation . Learning nothing from the KNAPP and MOLLEN COMMISSIONS and the GOLDSTONE REPORT . mAYOR bLOOMBERG and the CHABBAD Fifth Column extends its Mobster Recruiting to all phases of surveillance .
sunshine4mealwayz

User ID: 2698905
United States
03/14/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I watched this video in very slow motion ,it appears she hit the ground with her butt before hitting the ground with her head which would have lessened the impact on her head.It also looks to me like as soon as she started to fall the policeman had that tazer aimed right at her head.I think it was the tazer that killed her in the head.
BRIEF

United States
03/14/2012 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

i reminded him of being a cop-sucker and he said it was a lie and to go fuck myself....

he IS a cop-sucker!
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

No, actually I'm not...but apparently you blow criminals...

Briefcut4892
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 12496811
United States
03/14/2012 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

he IS a cop-sucker!

and then went in and gave me a neg, not like i give a fuck, but he is such a fucking douche-bag...LOL
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
BRIEF

United States
03/14/2012 11:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Brief 1.... 2.... 3....

he IS a cop-sucker!

and then went in and gave me a neg, not like i give a fuck, but he is such a fucking douche-bag...LOL

You aren't going to start obsessing and stalking me too are ya?

Briefcut4892
RedDawnPost

User ID: 1100993
United States
Report Abusive Post
This JAR HEAD just wanted to use his taser. He was aching to use it. It's so obvious. He could have easily grabbed her.

He surely hasn't turned down a doughnut in awhile.

Now they have a "green light." Cleared of any wrong doing. Who was the Judge in this matter? Or who cleared him? Does anyone know off hand?
"To harm another, is to harm ones self." ~Socrates

"Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Alternative News:
[link to www.reddawnpost.com]
sunshine4mealwayz

User ID: 2698905
United States
Report Abusive Post
When I watched this video in very slow motion ,it appears she hit the ground with her butt before hitting the ground with her head which would have lessened the impact on her head.It also looks to me like as soon as she started to fall the policeman had that tazer aimed right at her head.I think it was the tazer that killed her in the head.
 Quoting: sunshine4mealwayz

That police officer in my opinion,murdered her.

GLP