Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,867 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 835,846
Pageviews Today: 1,553,371Threads Today: 747Posts Today: 13,124
05:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama on the American flag??? Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama flying outside Democratic headquarters

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
03/14/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama on the American flag??? Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama flying outside Democratic headquarters
unclemikey-120
Anonymous Coword
User ID: 12177866
United States
03/14/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama on the American flag??? Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama flying outside Democratic headquarters
cruise NUTS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12504266
United States
03/14/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vets support the party with all the draft dodgers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12504266

Are you kidding me? All the draft dodgers I knew that went to Mexico and Canada were Dems!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1110203

Bush. Chaney. Romney. Poopy ted. Rush
Ballin' on Welfare

User ID: 9927807
United States
03/14/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
obamaj
LIVE YOUR LIFE
Follow God, Not a book.
God is Love, God is Light.
Love is the secret of the universe.

[link to www.gizoogle.com]

Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiznit.

Google something for me called 2 kids 1 sandbox. Very cute video!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092891
Canada
03/14/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. —

Tempers are flaring over a version of the American flag flying in Lake County. A veterans group says the flag is an outrage.

The flag, which features a picture of President Obama, was taken down Tuesday afternoon.

Korean war veteran Don Van Beck said his blood was boiling.

"I can't describe how upset was because you just don't do that to the American flag," Van Beck said.

Van Beck found it flying outside Lake County Democratic headquarters under the stars and stripes. Marine Corps vet John Masterjohn was seeing red.

More at [link to www.wftv.com]
 Quoting: Laura Bow

Laura, They have an amendment in the Constitution to limit the President to 2 terms and 2 terms only! now think, what if that clause were stricken out? you guessed it1 and he's gonna be in for at least 6 terms! watch and see> your votes don't means hit. He's already won. Wait and see. It's gonna take a real miracle to get rid of these dangerous people once and for all. But I don't see anyone who is willing to stand up and fight for the cause so we will all just die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11382411
United States
03/14/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
:obamaj:
 Quoting: Ballin' on Welfare

worshipworshipworshipworshipworship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441555
United States
03/14/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
An Obama supporter with bad taste. Nothing more. At least Obama hasn't desecrated the Flag like Bush did. Right wingnuts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12498912
United States
03/14/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's just a flag, a worthless piece of cloth.

These fools should be saving their rage for the destruction of American freedoms, the destruction of our freedoms internationally, and other horrible shit like internet censorship, the NDAA, the bank bailouts, etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12442484

are you this stupid ??
Biochemky

User ID: 10548446
United States
03/14/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there no level so low that this illegitimate president won't stoop to glorify himself?

This is Obama's pathological narcissism at its very worst.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441555
United States
03/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's just a flag, a worthless piece of cloth.

These fools should be saving their rage for the destruction of American freedoms, the destruction of our freedoms internationally, and other horrible shit like internet censorship, the NDAA, the bank bailouts, etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12442484

are you this stupid ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12498912

The original poster doesn't seem to be the stupid one. Last I checked I could burn the flag or wipe my rear with it. That's what freedom allows. Tough toenails if you don't like other people exercising their freedom.
BlackLight

User ID: 1360289
United States
03/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think,
I'm gonna,
Vommit!!!

puke
All That Is Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil, Is That Good Men Do Nothing - -Edmund Burke

Everything I Know I Learned From GLP, but don't believe a damn thing you read on this website.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12269196
United States
03/14/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seig Heil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7465905
United States
03/14/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you VETERANS for ONCE AGAIN standing up for this country. Blessings to you!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12173811

Amen to that.

Obama and the leftist don't care anymore about the pretense of being "America", nor a democratic republic.

Full on "Red Square" Movement.. I'm sure Putin is jealous of left's blatant disregard for what America means to most of us.

Welcome it.. "I was blind but now I see".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2148082
United States
03/14/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wake up
people

don't dictators put up pics of themselves?

Watch out for this dictator:

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to static8.businessinsider.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11832370
United States
03/14/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont blame Obama for this, blame the stupid shits who made the flag.

Revolting.
 Quoting: natasha77

Probably made in china.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11832370
United States
03/14/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you VETERANS for ONCE AGAIN standing up for this country. Blessings to you!!!

:This^^^:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:tyranny9:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7250346
United States
03/14/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all part of the programming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1092891
Canada
03/14/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. —

Tempers are flaring over a version of the American flag flying in Lake County. A veterans group says the flag is an outrage.

The flag, which features a picture of President Obama, was taken down Tuesday afternoon.

"I can't describe how upset was because you just don't do that to the American flag," Van Beck said.

Van Beck found it flying outside Lake County Democratic headquarters under the stars and stripes. Marine Corps vet John Masterjohn was seeing red.

It's illegal as fuck and the Dems know it,too! Obama will get in another 4 yrs but that doesn't mean we have to vote for him. But this flag is is BS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
03/14/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all part of the programming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7250346

Yes. Clever though isn't it? No one left out. This one is for US marines to get crazy.

Stop falling for it Americans. This is leading somewhere you would not choose to be.

Lots of emotional indignation is the purpose of this and it's succeeding in buckets.

What's next? why more of the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8989938
United Kingdom
03/14/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can understand why people who have been conditioned to respect a flag got upset, but the truth is flags are just another tool used to divide us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5471110
United States
03/14/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wake up
people

don't dictators put up pics of themselves?

Watch out for this dictator:

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to static8.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2148082

You're the dick, tater! Enjoy your slavery, dumbass!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283611
United States
03/14/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

:This^^^:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:tyranny9:
 Quoting: Chop's

Please correlate some dingbats putting Obama's face on a flag to tyranny.

I'll wait.
Rick Grimes
User ID: 9727930
United States
03/14/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vets support the party with all the draft dodgers

Are you kidding me? All the draft dodgers I knew that went to Mexico and Canada were Dems!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1110203

Bush. Chaney. Romney. Poopy ted. Rush

Obama(D), Bawney Fwank(D), Harry Reid(D), Ted Kennedy(D), Axelrod(D), the list is endless...and always ends with (D).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9727930
United States
03/14/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there no level so low that this illegitimate president won't stoop to glorify himself?

This is Obama's pathological narcissism at its very worst.
 Quoting: Biochemky

It's actually his sycophantic lick-spittle adoring drones. He just encourages it.
armageddon2012

User ID: 1496254
United States
03/14/2012 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
wtf
 Quoting: ar-15 nut

bump
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11428854
United States
03/14/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
wait you mean thats not the new dictatorship flag?
 Quoting: Mario1105

seems that it very well may be....we're just being desensitized now to seeing it more often..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12509588
United States
03/14/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. —

Teens pledge allegiance to obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 905924
United States
03/14/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If only they got that upset over the passage of bills like the NDAA.

Getting riled up about symbolism while the constitution gets shredded. Makes perfect sense to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11255066

Some people only get it when you draw them a PICTURE. Sometimes it takes something like this to make people collectively say, "WTF?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 905924
United States
03/14/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can understand why people who have been conditioned to respect a flag got upset, but the truth is flags are just another tool used to divide us.
 Quoting: libertarian83

Who is "us"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12509588
United States
03/14/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP