03/15/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ILLUMINATI wants "LUCIFER WORSHIPER" Mormon MITT ROMNEY as GOP candidate
Illuminati Manipulates Presidential Election Towards Romney Obama
January 25, 2012
By J. Michael Warner
Illuminati Manipulates 2012 Presidential Election
The New World Order Elites, the minions of the Illuminati, have been manipulating the 2012 President elections towards an Obama/Romney race. Why exactly the Illuminati want to have President Obama and former governor Mitt Romney face off against each other is something of a mystery to me. The only reason I can think of is that either one will do pretty much the same job as the other, which is the bidding of their Illuminati masters.

Pelosi Threatens Gingrich from The Drudge Report

The latest person to surge in the Republican Primaries is Newt Gingrich an Illuminati New World Order elite that has basically destroyed his own political career. Mitt Romney has nothing to fear from Newt Gingrich as he is an unacceptable candidate to most conservative voters. The Illuminati controlled media merely props up Newt Gingrich as a possible alternative to Mitt Romney.

If you think about it, all we have heard from the presstitutes in the main stream media for the last couple of years is “Mitt Romney will be the Republican nominee”. A lot of effort has gone into manipulating Republican voters into believing that Mitt Romney is the best choice for President. The biggest hurdle in this manipulation is not even what most people will think. Most think that since Obamacare was a Mitt Romney design for state run health care, that is the primary hurdle in making Mitt Romney President. That is actually a distraction and a minor hurdle. The real elephant in the room is the fact that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. This is actually a bigger hurdle for most main stream Christian voters than it was for John F. Kennedy who was a Catholic. Christians did not question the faith of Catholicism, the big worry Christian voters had in giving their vote to John F. Kennedy was in the question as to where Kennedy’s loyalties would lie. Would Kennedy be loyal to the Catholic Church or the U.S. Constitution. The problem main stream Christians have with Mitt Romney is that they have been taught that the Mormon religion is a cult.

Glenn Beck Illuminati Pawn Makes Mormons Acceptable To Christians
10 years ago Glenn Beck was a comedian talk show host who also happened to have just converted to the Mormon religion. Initially the only time Glenn Beck talked about politics was if some major event was going on or a major election cycle was in progress. The main gist of the Glenn Beck act back then was to make fun of and ridicule everything from foreigners to the handicapped. Not very tasteful, very juvenile. In 2006 as Glenn Beck went through a transformation becoming more political, he was given a TV show at CNN. The Glenn Beck shows on radio and TV took Beck through a transformation from comedian to conservative political pundit. In 2008 Beck announced that he was moving his act to the Fox News Channel. This was supposed to be more in alignment with his political leanings.

I believe that this period of Glenn Becks life, from 2006-2010 was manipulated by the Illuminati in order to get American Republicans to become comfortable with a famous political Mormon. The Illuminati made Glenn Beck famous in order to make their man, Mitt Romney an acceptable Presidential candidate. After four years of watching Glenn Beck crying, talking about Jesus and politics, the Illuminati believed that they had conditioned enough conservative Christians into thinking a Mormon was just like them and acceptable in political leadership positions like the President.

As for Glenn Beck himself, I believe that he became uncontrollable and that is why he lost his show at Fox News. To much connecting the dots on the conspiracy theory shows. The Illuminati can manipulate events and people, but in the case of an Illuminati operative like Beck, in which the operative does not understand they are being manipulated, the operative can end up going in direction that the leaders of the conspiracy do not want. In Becks case this meant the Illuminati had to remove him from TV. Until or unless the Illuminati decide that Mitt Romney and the Mormon Church are no longer of use, they can not entirely get rid of Glenn Beck. If they remove Glenn Beck entirely from the limelight and disgrace him, they will destroy their work in making Mormons acceptable. Look for Beck to become less useful and to disappear from public activities over the next 4 years.

Mitt Romney Acceptable Mormon Illuminati Power Player
A lot of work has gone into putting Mitt Romney at the top of the Republican ticket for 2012. It looks like the Illuminati have special plans for Romney. Hard to tell just yet if they are finished with Barack Obama or if they are merely hedging their bets and insuring that whomever the American people vote for, an Illuminati controlled politician will assume the Presidency.

Idol1
EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN
EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN  (OP)

User ID: 770867
United States
03/18/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ILLUMINATI wants "LUCIFER WORSHIPER" Mormon MITT ROMNEY as GOP candidate
AND THEY WILL MAKE SURE MITT ROMNEY WINS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432653
United States
03/18/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was raised in my youth in Slat Lake City Utah. The real Mormon people are some of the finest folks in the USA.

Their whole thing is about treating children and families as "being special". I was raised in the Anglican Church, but that was fine with them! Since they noticed my father was working at job that kept him on the road 6-7 days aweek, they made a point of including me on fishing and camping trips.

A family of German immigrates encouraged me to learn how to snow ski after seeing I was not affraid to learn how. At some point my friends dad had asked my parent if it was OK if he helped me get a pair of military surplus ski's, poles, and bindings for a few dollars? This was the 1950's.

I do not vote via religion not do the Mormons, this guy Mitt is just one more rich dude.

If Ron Paul is not on the ballot, then I'll vote for other issues. Time to realize that both sides of this bird are the same, same. Remember that anyone shoving these canidates are just shills wasting my time since anytime politicians "rape and gut our entire system without any of our ideas or wishes means communist or space ET's have taken over.

How in the hell would we now know who is who now since unknown people or creatures have let this country juat turn into the mercenary forces for all the dirty ass misssions no one else dares to do.

User ID: 8541689
United States
03/18/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was raised in my youth in Slat Lake City Utah. The real Mormon people are some of the finest folks in the USA.

Their whole thing is about treating children and families as "being special". I was raised in the Anglican Church, but that was fine with them! Since they noticed my father was working at job that kept him on the road 6-7 days aweek, they made a point of including me on fishing and camping trips.

A family of German immigrates encouraged me to learn how to snow ski after seeing I was not affraid to learn how. At some point my friends dad had asked my parent if it was OK if he helped me get a pair of military surplus ski's, poles, and bindings for a few dollars? This was the 1950's.

I do not vote via religion not do the Mormons, this guy Mitt is just one more rich dude.

If Ron Paul is not on the ballot, then I'll vote for other issues. Time to realize that both sides of this bird are the same, same. Remember that anyone shoving these canidates are just shills wasting my time since anytime politicians "rape and gut our entire system without any of our ideas or wishes means communist or space ET's have taken over.

How in the hell would we now know who is who now since unknown people or creatures have let this country juat turn into the mercenary forces for all the dirty ass misssions no one else dares to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1432653

Mormon church in Utah have "Illuminati eye statue all over church" ---same eye as We see on dollar sign -----

United States
03/18/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
MITT ROMNEY IS LOCKED UP

United States
03/18/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
SECRET SOCIETY have spends million on romney so far--- he doesnt believe in jesus, think blacks will not enter heaven, luicfer is saviour Idol1Idol1Idol1Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860167
United States
03/25/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only god of Jesus knows best
punkrcknroll
User ID: 9692141
United States
03/25/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty disgusting, considering you were all but 2 replies including this one. wheres the evidence? in your head? conjectures?bsmeter2stfu
WorldResistance
User ID: 12759955
Australia
05/14/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well the big problem is that matter what the voter think is best for their country, they will get another Illuminati in office. The only man I know that is best for our country is Ron Paul, the one and only true patriot. He not an Illuminati and he want to restored our freedom.

We want to put the end of the NWO, we got to push harder and get Ron in.

But here is the problem, everything is control by the Illuminati, so for us to vote for Ron will never happen, because they will change for the vote for the Illuminati one. If Ron does not get in, we know it time we remove the evil out of office and restored our freedom.

Mitt is an Illuminati, mason and globalist, he does not care about your freedom at all, just want power, like all the other illuminati buttheads.

militia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15332927
United States
05/14/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer & Rockefeller kontrol both Romney and Obama. He cares not who is selected for high office.
KimmyRathkamp
User ID: 16653403
United States
06/03/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul is part of the illuminati. [link to theronpaulconspiracy.tumblr.com]

Well the big problem is that matter what the voter think is best for their country, they will get another Illuminati in office. The only man I know that is best for our country is Ron Paul, the one and only true patriot. He not an Illuminati and he want to restored our freedom.

We want to put the end of the NWO, we got to push harder and get Ron in.

But here is the problem, everything is control by the Illuminati, so for us to vote for Ron will never happen, because they will change for the vote for the Illuminati one. If Ron does not get in, we know it time we remove the evil out of office and restored our freedom.

Mitt is an Illuminati, mason and globalist, he does not care about your freedom at all, just want power, like all the other illuminati buttheads.

militia
 Quoting: WorldResistance 12759955
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17845307
United States
09/09/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are the biggest idiot in the world. If you knew anything about the Mormon Church, you would know that it is the opposite of the "illuminate" and Satan. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka the Mormon Church) is a holy organization, the restoration of the Church from the life of Jesus, restored by a prophet of the Lord. If anyone is working for Satan it is you, seeing as you're the one trying to convince people the True Church is evil. Stop serving Satan by spreading his lies.
Brother Kruyer
User ID: 17845307
United States
09/09/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are the biggest idiot in the world. If you knew anything about the Mormon Church, you would know that it is the opposite of the "illuminate" and Satan. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka the Mormon Church) is a holy organization, the restoration of the Church from the life of Jesus, restored by a prophet of the Lord. If anyone is working for Satan it is you, seeing as you're the one trying to convince people the True Church is evil. Stop serving Satan by spreading his lies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17845307
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6877072
United States
09/09/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati Manipulates Presidential Election Towards Romney Obama
January 25, 2012
By J. Michael Warner
Illuminati Manipulates 2012 Presidential Election
The New World Order Elites, the minions of the Illuminati, have been manipulating the 2012 President elections towards an Obama/Romney race. Why exactly the Illuminati want to have President Obama and former governor Mitt Romney face off against each other is something of a mystery to me. The only reason I can think of is that either one will do pretty much the same job as the other, which is the bidding of their Illuminati masters.

Pelosi Threatens Gingrich from The Drudge Report

The latest person to surge in the Republican Primaries is Newt Gingrich an Illuminati New World Order elite that has basically destroyed his own political career. Mitt Romney has nothing to fear from Newt Gingrich as he is an unacceptable candidate to most conservative voters. The Illuminati controlled media merely props up Newt Gingrich as a possible alternative to Mitt Romney.

If you think about it, all we have heard from the presstitutes in the main stream media for the last couple of years is “Mitt Romney will be the Republican nominee”. A lot of effort has gone into manipulating Republican voters into believing that Mitt Romney is the best choice for President. The biggest hurdle in this manipulation is not even what most people will think. Most think that since Obamacare was a Mitt Romney design for state run health care, that is the primary hurdle in making Mitt Romney President. That is actually a distraction and a minor hurdle. The real elephant in the room is the fact that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. This is actually a bigger hurdle for most main stream Christian voters than it was for John F. Kennedy who was a Catholic. Christians did not question the faith of Catholicism, the big worry Christian voters had in giving their vote to John F. Kennedy was in the question as to where Kennedy’s loyalties would lie. Would Kennedy be loyal to the Catholic Church or the U.S. Constitution. The problem main stream Christians have with Mitt Romney is that they have been taught that the Mormon religion is a cult.

Glenn Beck Illuminati Pawn Makes Mormons Acceptable To Christians
10 years ago Glenn Beck was a comedian talk show host who also happened to have just converted to the Mormon religion. Initially the only time Glenn Beck talked about politics was if some major event was going on or a major election cycle was in progress. The main gist of the Glenn Beck act back then was to make fun of and ridicule everything from foreigners to the handicapped. Not very tasteful, very juvenile. In 2006 as Glenn Beck went through a transformation becoming more political, he was given a TV show at CNN. The Glenn Beck shows on radio and TV took Beck through a transformation from comedian to conservative political pundit. In 2008 Beck announced that he was moving his act to the Fox News Channel. This was supposed to be more in alignment with his political leanings.

I believe that this period of Glenn Becks life, from 2006-2010 was manipulated by the Illuminati in order to get American Republicans to become comfortable with a famous political Mormon. The Illuminati made Glenn Beck famous in order to make their man, Mitt Romney an acceptable Presidential candidate. After four years of watching Glenn Beck crying, talking about Jesus and politics, the Illuminati believed that they had conditioned enough conservative Christians into thinking a Mormon was just like them and acceptable in political leadership positions like the President.

As for Glenn Beck himself, I believe that he became uncontrollable and that is why he lost his show at Fox News. To much connecting the dots on the conspiracy theory shows. The Illuminati can manipulate events and people, but in the case of an Illuminati operative like Beck, in which the operative does not understand they are being manipulated, the operative can end up going in direction that the leaders of the conspiracy do not want. In Becks case this meant the Illuminati had to remove him from TV. Until or unless the Illuminati decide that Mitt Romney and the Mormon Church are no longer of use, they can not entirely get rid of Glenn Beck. If they remove Glenn Beck entirely from the limelight and disgrace him, they will destroy their work in making Mormons acceptable. Look for Beck to become less useful and to disappear from public activities over the next 4 years.

Mitt Romney Acceptable Mormon Illuminati Power Player
A lot of work has gone into putting Mitt Romney at the top of the Republican ticket for 2012. It looks like the Illuminati have special plans for Romney. Hard to tell just yet if they are finished with Barack Obama or if they are merely hedging their bets and insuring that whomever the American people vote for, an Illuminati controlled politician will assume the Presidency.

Idol1
 Quoting: EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN

Of course the fix is in....Obama or Romney..same difference..Per Glenn beck, He's a Mormon AND a media player. He talked a good game but the agenda was the same..delude the masses. He just assumed the 'good guy' persona, just like O'Reilly...Idol1
speak the truth
User ID: 23657816
United States
09/26/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17845307

Do a little research instead of letting yourself be brainwashed by the wolves in sheep's clothing. Mormon history is inundated with Masonic rituals and symbols. Joseph Smith was a pedophile and if that's not satan's work then I don't know what is?

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]
abraham
User ID: 30623679
Cyprus
12/29/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Real God is the Father the Son and the holly spirit.

Do not pay attention to the satanic schemes. Return back to Jesus Christ and offer your Love to other people who need it.

this is the only way, humans will survive at the end of days.

GLP