mariah_808
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4045842
United States
03/15/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
why cant god forgive satin
aloha all this is my first post so bear with me lol...

why cant the lord forgive satin dose he need to beg for mercy and is this possible if it is would god forgive him? he teaches to forgive 70 x 700 so i cant imagine he wouldnt forgive the rebelor,but i highly dout the devil would even ask,im sure its a shitty deal for lucifer but imo he should just reform,god made him their for he was pure and good but was corrupted by wanting power,i think that if the devil asked for mercy,all evil would cease to exist if i had a chance to present this theroy to the devil i would.im so over this world in this time it gets worse and worse.their is a god i belive this with all of my heart and soul.

so back to my question is it possible for god to forgive the devil????????
mariah_808
jezza

User ID: 4946249
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: why cant god forgive satin
pope2
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 9522399
Canada
03/15/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
if he doesn't forgive satin, he'll have to use LINEN sheets!
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Petrus

User ID: 10995399
Canada
03/15/2012 02:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
The devil is not asking for it. The devil continues to dwell in evil. He continues to steal, kill, and destroy. Can God allow satan (full of evil) to enter Heaven?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9967381
United States
03/15/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
No No NO Satan at this time is the ONLY ONE that has been sentenced to death.
DonHeau

User ID: 1359307
United States
03/15/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satin is so flashy.

Egyptian cotton is so soft.
We opened doors by thinking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130234
United States
03/15/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forgiveness follows repentance. If Satin and his minions, (Polyester,Cotton,Silk,ect al.) would repent then God WOULD,by his very nature, have to forgive.
rb
User ID: 12568122
United States
03/15/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
the devil is irredeemable. along with his angels

God's Word is eternal -- He honors it always. and the Bible explicitly states the devil and his angels will be tossed into the lake of fire.

all the devil can do is try and trick us with lies. we can rely on God's Word the Bible. we must measure every idea according to the Word of God. He knows the end from the beginning and saw there was no hope for his creation. the devil and his angels are created beings appointed to wrath for disobedience.

we as humans have no hope either outside the Blood of Christ taking away our sins. without believing in Jesus and accepting the free gift of salvation via his atoning death and resurrection we are doomed to the lake of fire slong with the devil and his angels.

remember if the devil held sway he would torture and kill you and everyone you care about in a heartbeat. he comes to kill steal and destroy. his plan is like the red sea being held back by God -- were God to turn away from us we would immediately be inundated by more evil than we could withstand.

in fact this is what is going to happen pretty soon. God will allow the devil to hold sway for a short time, the. Jesus will physically return and stop him. billions will die. a remnant of humanity will survive.

our blessed hope is to be with Jesus as He comes quickly ;) we believe in Him, and we are saved

love rb
mariah_808  (OP)

United States
03/15/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks guys<excuse my spelling no spell cheak haha but im trying to figure out if the devil did ask and started to change because he dosnt kill he may influence killing but he dose not mainifest phisically,anyways if he had a change of heart and asked god and god heard would god forgive him i know he said they will go in the lake of fire but what if this moment he repented would our lord show mercy?maybee a shorter sentince in hell????
mariah_808
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11882647
United States
Report Abusive Post
Satan needs to leave us alone then he can ask for forgiveness, but he is always trying to corrupt humankind with sex drugs and violence. He wants to teach kids all about sex and then kids think they are all smart and powerful like adults because they know about sex. "Oh he is so cool and awesome he is teaching us stuff that our parents dont want us to know. What a cool master he super tight funky hip and groovy, lets all worship him." give me a break!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP,

Sadly, scripture gives us a glimpse;

Satan is the ruler of this age and worldly system. He is manifesting his works. In the fullness of time, God will cut the works short and He (satan) will be incarcerated for a period of time, when The Christ returns to restore the damage done under satans rule.

Then after serving his sentence, satan is loosed and what does he do? He immediately sets out to again deceive the nations, to assemble an army to come against The Christ.

Then that is it. No more chances... He is cast into the lake of fire. He and all those who are bent on destruction and deception. All those who love the lie.

So how does one reform such a being who is bent on rebellion against The Almighty OP? Who's heart is so hardened against The Almighty and his instruction and council.

IMHO, It is not about forgiveness. I suspect that God is willing to forgive anyone who repents in their heart and honestly seeks to turn away from evil. But there does not appear to be any repentence saught or found within the heart of satan.

Repentence requires humility. He cannot and will not come to Christ. His Pride will NOT allow him to... His pride has consumed him.

IMHO.

God Bless OP.

peace,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12567151
United States
03/15/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satin is very slippery, it's possible that god slid off his bed and landed on his keester
Vlad Tepes

User ID: 4409012
Romania
03/15/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mindfuck.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130234
United States
03/15/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mindfuck.
 Quoting: Vlad Tepes

OP, in all seriousness, these types of questions are dangerous. You don't need to figure it out. Concentrate,instead, on living your own life faithfully. Ask God's Holy Spirit to guide you and stay in the Word. Work out your own Salvation and let Satan work out his.

Blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248206
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
ExtremelyLowIQTard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 789570
United States
03/15/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks guys<excuse my spelling no spell cheak haha but im trying to figure out if the devil did ask and started to change because he dosnt kill he may influence killing but he dose not mainifest phisically,anyways if he had a change of heart and asked god and god heard would god forgive him i know he said they will go in the lake of fire but what if this moment he repented would our lord show mercy?maybee a shorter sentince in hell????
 Quoting: mariah_808

NO, SATAN SINNED THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE WORD (GOD'S SON). HIS FATE IS SEALED. ALONG WITH THE ANGELS WHO SINNED WITH HIM.
impetigo

User ID: 7446418
United States
03/15/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
satin backwards is nitas; I really think its polyester He can't forgive.bump
Stonedar
User ID: 1586972
United States
03/15/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cuz satin feels sooo good its gotta be bad!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330748
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP,

Satan is the ruler of this age and worldly system. He is manifesting his works. In the fullness of time, God will cut the works short and He (satan) will be incarcerated for a period of time, when The Christ returns to restore the damage done under satans rule.

Then after serving his sentence, satan is loosed and what does he do? He immediately sets out to again deceive the nations, to assemble an army to come against The Christ.

Then that is it. No more chances... He is cast into the lake of fire. He and all those who are bent on destruction and deception. All those who love the lie.

So how does one reform such a being who is bent on rebellion against The Almighty OP? Who's heart is so hardened against The Almighty and his instruction and council.

IMHO, It is not about forgiveness. I suspect that God is willing to forgive anyone who repents in their heart and honestly seeks to turn away from evil. But there does not appear to be any repentence saught or found within the heart of satan.

Repentence requires humility. He cannot and will not come to Christ. His Pride will NOT allow him to... His pride has consumed him.

IMHO.

God Bless OP.

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

If Satan is the epitome of evil then how does evil turn away from evil??????

Sounds like Satan got a bum deal if you ask me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12569442
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
because Satin doesn't want to suck on God's ****?

1dunno1
mariah_808  (OP)

United States
03/15/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
guys i get it satan not satin,................. as to this being a dangerous question try imagine i been thinking this from age 7.and i dunno i am no devil lover i just wish their was a better solution than having the destrution on the world .seams like war and tourcher negates the pure good behind it every human has the choice god and the devil do not they suggest maybee but its only half his fault for the evil we half to blame as well
mariah_808
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12439518
United States
03/15/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

This is by far the best answerbanana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
03/15/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP,

IMHO.

God Bless OP.

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

If Satan is the epitome of evil then how does evil turn away from evil??????

Sounds like Satan got a bum deal if you ask me.
 Quoting: Hilda

What was he lacking? What bum deal do you refer to?

If one subscribes to the Ezekiel 28 description being that of Lucifer, it tells us He was a creation of absolute beauty and wisdom and very high ranking in The eternal kingdom.

I suppose if one desires to be #1, then perhaps he got a bum deal. Scripture seem to indicate that is what he desired. To be king of the mountain.

If I kill and steal and lie to get my way to the top and I fail. Is that a bum deal for me? Did I get a bum deal?

IMHO.

God Bless.

peace,
Pink Elephant~

User ID: 952043
United States
03/15/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The purity of your question is amazing. I asked the same thing growing up.

HINT: The bible lies... Research the Council of Nicea 325AD

Last Edited by Goo~ on 03/15/2012 03:24 PM
May the SOURCE be with you~
IM ZORRO DAMMIT

User ID: 4146342
United States
03/15/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

why cant the lord forgive satin dose he need to beg for mercy and is this possible if it is would god forgive him? he teaches to forgive 70 x 700 so i cant imagine he wouldnt forgive the rebelor,but i highly dout the devil would even ask,im sure its a shitty deal for lucifer but imo he should just reform,god made him their for he was pure and good but was corrupted by wanting power,i think that if the devil asked for mercy,all evil would cease to exist if i had a chance to present this theroy to the devil i would.im so over this world in this time it gets worse and worse.their is a god i belive this with all of my heart and soul.

Because he prefers cashmere
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
03/15/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because SATIN CANT KEEP YOU WARM AT NIGHT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12553320
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The devil is not asking for it. The devil continues to dwell in evil. He continues to steal, kill, and destroy. Can God allow satan (full of evil) to enter Heaven?
 Quoting: Petrus

You seriously believe that shit? At what age did they destroy your logical mind?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539615
United States
03/15/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mordier L'eft

OMG I'm laughing so hard tears are running down my face!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11832370
United States
03/15/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

When has satan asked for forgiveness?
God gave him a choice...stay or go, satan chose to go. Like so many other people do. Ask Jesus into your heart...it is peaceful there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12544758
United Kingdom
03/15/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfunny BRIEF joke coming in 3...2...1...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539615
United States
03/15/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forgiveness follows repentance. If Satin and his minions, (Polyester,Cotton,Silk,ect al.) would repent then God WOULD,by his very nature, have to forgive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1130234

Ok ya guys gotta stop! I just laughed so hard, I peed my pants

GLP