Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,603 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,177,777
Pageviews Today: 2,066,039Threads Today: 791Posts Today: 15,738
10:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 16 "jesus talking about MOHAMMAD AND FINAL REVELATION 'quran"

EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 770867
United States
03/17/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 16 "jesus talking about MOHAMMAD AND FINAL REVELATION 'quran"
1 “All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you, 5 but now I am going to him who sent me. None of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 6 Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things. 7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

The Disciples’ Grief Will Turn to Joy
16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”
17 At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They kept asking, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

19 Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me’? 20 Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

25 “Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. 26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. 28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

29 Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. 30 Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.”

31 “Do you now believe?” Jesus replied. 32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN  (OP)

United States
03/17/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 16 "jesus talking about MOHAMMAD AND FINAL REVELATION 'quran"
JESUS never said in bible that worship me--- but yes john,paul writers of bible said that indirectly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
03/17/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOSPEL OF JOHN CHAPTER 16 "jesus talking about MOHAMMAD AND FINAL REVELATION 'quran"
“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.”

Quoting: EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN

"The time is coming that anyone who kills you will think they are offering God a service."

Which religion today performs such a thing?

Who kills 'in the name of God' today?

Those who do such things do NOT know the Son or The Father.

Very telling verse indeed.

IMHO.

God Bless.

peace,
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1032780
United States
03/17/2012 03:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
I believe in "Bob"
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5615806
United States
03/17/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

1 “All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you, 5 but now I am going to him who sent me. None of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ 6 Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things. 7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.” (Do you not remember; Jesus Christ died and arose from the grave three days later)
17 At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They kept asking, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.” (Three days and Christ won victory over all spiritual kingdoms, for all eternity)

19 Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me’? 20 Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices.(The world was full of joy when Christ was murdered on Calvary) You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. (Christ ascended to Heaven and The Holy Spirit came to show us all truths) Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. (Do you still believe in God?)

25 “Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. 26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. 28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

29 Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. 30 Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.”

31 “Do you now believe?” Jesus replied. 32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
(CHRISTIANS ARE MORE THAN CONQUERS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST)

Mohamad is in the dust heap of history, The world is being scammed by Islam..... DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM... FALL FOR CHRIST WHILE YOU STILL HAVE LIFE IN YOUR MORTAL BODY!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 402586
Canada
03/17/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mohamad is in the dust heap of history, The world is being scammed by Islam..... DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM... FALL FOR CHRIST WHILE YOU STILL HAVE LIFE IN YOUR MORTAL BODY!)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5615806

Islam is not a scam. Prophet Muhammad's tradition is ALIVE and is spreading each and every day. It is you who have been scammed and fallen for the false unchristly Nicean trinitarian polytheistic invention. GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO DIVINE PARTNERS. Nobody has paid for your sins, YOU pay for your sins. Christ taught personal accountability as did all the Prophets of God. Learn your own scripture.
about:blank

User ID: 4403917
India
03/17/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Islam is not a scam. Prophet Muhammad's tradition is ALIVE and is spreading each and every day. It is you who have been scammed and fallen for the false unchristly Nicean trinitarian polytheistic invention. GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO DIVINE PARTNERS. Nobody has paid for your sins, YOU pay for your sins. Christ taught personal accountability as did all the Prophets of God. Learn your own scripture.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 402586

Mohammed was not a prophet, but an imposter.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

"To whom hath the arm of the LORD been revealed..."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419030
United States
03/17/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Tell me muslim, why do you follow a god who boasts of being the "greatest deceiver"?
The bible in which you quote call Satan the "Father of lies".
Jesus is God. Jesus accepted worship. Jesus was killed for claiming Godhood.
T of G
User ID: 12676249
Italy
03/17/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW DARE YOU TWIST WHAT JESUS PLAINLY SAYS TO TRY TO SUPPORT YOUR DEMENTED AND HATEFUL ANTI MUSLIM RELIGION AGENDA?!?

Try to understand that there are others here who can see through your devious crap!

Jesus is clearly saying that the jewish people will kill him, and after killing him, they will also kill other followers of his teaching, .......”the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.”

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!

In fact Saul of Tarsus was one such jewish who rounded up the followers of Jesus’ teaching and they were put into a situation where if they did not renounce Jesus they would also be killed.

And this jewish; Saul of Tarsus actually believed he was doing this as an offering to God.
And then when on his way to Damascus to capture more Christians, he had a spiritual encounter with Jesus, AND HE BECAME A NEW MAN.

He was from that time on known as Paul, and he also became the hardest working disciple of Jesus’ teaching.

I don’t’ need to comment on the rest of what you have from that section of the gospel of John, because you obviously would not understand what I would say.

YOUR AGENDA BY THIS THREAD OF MANIPULATING HATRED AGAINST MUSLIMS SPEAKS CLEARLY ABOUT WHAT YOUR REAL THINKING IS.

And for the interest of any who read this, try to realize that;
JESUS IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE GREAT PROPHETS IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION.

HE IS GREATLY LOVED AND RESPECTED BY THEM.

Respect the religious beliefs of others don’t create more hatred.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254239
Australia
03/17/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

answer me one question seeing allah is the greatest of all decievers as it likes to tell us in the koran what was the point of decieving all of humanity in making everyone believe that christ died on the cross but you say he really didnt which inturn it causes the biggest religion then and still now to begin christianity, to me it sounds like allah has no idea whats going to happen in the future. While im on this subject me say a couple if other things from the koran Jesus was born to a virgin Jesus was born without sin while everybody else including mohammad was, jesus is the only one in the koran who did any real miracles like bringing back the dead. And Jesus is the only one that is known in the koran that went to heaven when mohamad was asked where he was going when he died he said he didnt know well if your prophet had no idea where he was going until he was judged then i feel sorry fir everyone else that follows islam.
T of G
Italy
03/17/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

answer me one question seeing allah is the greatest of all decievers as it likes to tell us in the koran what was the point of decieving all of humanity in making everyone believe that christ died on the cross but you say he really didnt which inturn it causes the biggest religion then and still now to begin christianity, to me it sounds like allah has no idea whats going to happen in the future. While im on this subject me say a couple if other things from the koran Jesus was born to a virgin Jesus was born without sin while everybody else including mohammad was, jesus is the only one in the koran who did any real miracles like bringing back the dead. And Jesus is the only one that is known in the koran that went to heaven when mohamad was asked where he was going when he died he said he didnt know well if your prophet had no idea where he was going until he was judged then i feel sorry fir everyone else that follows islam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254239

Why do you think you have any right to be judging Mohammad?

Didn't Jesus say that we should not judge?

Why are you making comparisons between Jesus and Mohammad? ..That's judging.

Do you really think you know what the role of Jesus was to be when God sent him to live that life 2000 yrs ago?

I can tell you don't know!

Do you really think Mohammad was not also a messenger of God to help people find their way back to God?

From what I remember his followers pray to God/Allah (same God) at least 5 times a day.

How many times a day do you pray to God?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5647283
United States
03/17/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus, being Almighty God in the flesh, came to earth and called out all idols and false religions... which would include Islam.

However:

The Lord spent more time dealing with Talmudism, Jewish Profiteering and Jewish political manipulation than he did with any other religion.

This thread has an agenda and it has nothing to do with Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11418535
United States
03/17/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.”

"The time is coming that anyone who kills you will think they are offering God a service."

Which religion today performs such a thing?

Who kills 'in the name of God' today?

Those who do such things do NOT know the Son or The Father.

Very telling verse indeed.

IMHO.

God Bless.

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

Predicts Islam and it's practices precisely 2000 years ago!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12684874
United States
03/17/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since none of you have consensus about who, when, where,what or why your messiah would show up, how would you recognize this individual, even if he were standing next to you on the street corner ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since none of you have consensus about who, when, where,what or why your messiah would show up, how would you recognize this individual, even if he were standing next to you on the street corner ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12684874

The reproaches of Him are the reproaches of his own. He will recognize them and they will recognize Him. Like one who is closer than a brother.

God Bless.

peace,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355530
Canada
03/17/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me muslim, why do you follow a god who boasts of being the "greatest deceiver"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1419030

Allah never boasts about being a "deceiver" in the Qur'an, the Arabic word for deceiver is "dajjal", show me once where Allah calls Himself a dajjal in the Qur'an. Also, Jesus Christ never claimed "Godhood", so either you are lying against Christ (which Christians routinely do) or you are simply mistaken. Tell me what the Aramaic word for "Godhood" is and the corresponding Biblical verse where Jesus Christ unambiguously claims "Godhood". Or maybe "Godhood" just another term Christians have fabricated since Jesus Christ never once said he was God or asked people to worship him. He instructed his people to follow his way (i.e obey his commandments which came from the Father [God], who is ONE GOD) that they may attain everlasting life (i.e: prosper in paradise eternally). That's what Jesus preached, like all of the Prophets and Messengers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10468880
France
03/17/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

epic bullzeye !

clappa
Anonymous Coward
France
03/17/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

get a brain dude, how would God ,the crator of univerese be represened by a man...that eats, sleeps and goes to toilet...

absolutly incredible how some ppl lack of cleverness.
Anonymous Coward
France
03/17/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

get a brain dude, how would God ,The Creator of universe be represened by a man...that eats, sleeps and goes to toilet...

absolutly incredible how some ppl lack of cleverness.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
03/17/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude,
i am a jewish and i know the bible better than the average christian and muslim. God promised us the 'anointed one'. He would be of the House of David (thus a jewish). He never told us that an Arab messenger would come someday and surely He didn't promise a new religion (Muhammed-medism/islam). The Arabs were worshipping many pagan gods and noticed how the jewish people flourished under one God. So they introduced a new religion based on our bible and our God.
T of G
Italy
03/17/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Christians have been scammed because they have been led to go against Jesus’ teaching where he said ; “the kingdom of God is within you.

And yet even the early Christian ‘leaders’ instead built buildings with themselves as the ‘go-between’ to God for everyone else.
And they gave themselves the titles of pope, priest, cardinals and a whole lot of nonsense and rituals that do nothing but fool the people and keep them from realizing that God is within us.
And that we are ALL God’s creations and a part of His One Son.

Jesus said that we each are the church of God. Not buildings.

We are in truth SPIRITUAL beings, and that is the only part of us that will always be with us.

And when Jesus said ‘I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE’, that means that Jesus was totally connected to his Christ Mind, which is ONE with God, and is also the Holy Spirit’s Mind, which is also ONE with God’s Mind.

He was not saying that Jesus was God.

And when we connect our souls with our Christ Self, we can also say ‘I and my Father are One.”
Because we then will also be totally connected to God as if ONE.

Jesus was teaching HOW to become like him, by following his life as an example for us to find our way back to the higher spiritual levels and to God.

None of us will get there by only calling out Jesus’ name on occasion and doing nothing to learn what is needed for us to know to be ALLOWED in the higher spiritual realms and back to God.

Jesus also taught about KARMA and REINCARNATION, but most of that was taken out of the gospels by a Roman Emperor because his wife did not want to believe she would have to pay for the harm she did to others. ....so most of it was removed as if it was never there.

Yes we are ALL responsible for our mistakes and KARMA is God’s Universal law to make sure we will all learn the lessons our wrong choices require us to learn, by reincarnating back to this world over and over and living lives to teach us not to do any harm to any other living thing in God’s creation.

Much of what Jesus teaches NOW can be learned here:

[link to www.askrealjesus.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12687771
United States
03/17/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of islam is bullshit.
Nearly all (most of)of christianity is bullshit.

United States
03/18/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

epic bullzeye !

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10468880

AGREE--- ISLAM MEANS SUBMISSION TO one god--- abraham was muslim, isacc was muslim,jesus was muslim and mohammad was muslim.... only worship god of moses,jesus,adam,abraham,noah,jonas,jacob,david,solomon ,mohamad---- no phophet lived for ever...all prophet died---only god never die
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1169966
United States
03/18/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
ooooooooooooh man,you absolutely must keep it SIMPLE.
========================
"I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA"
"THE BEGINNING AND THE END"

direct quote from Christ,the Son of the ALMIGHTY GOD and the same GOD.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sorry but there's no room for mohammad or allah.
Barmy Army
User ID: 6199901
United Kingdom
03/18/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool the blasphemies dudes!.

Fact: Islam was born in early 600 AD.

Peace!.

User ID: 2351789
United States
03/18/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paraclete is Mohamad infact ----Mohammad meaning is comforter Same as Paraclete in Greek ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11828450
Canada
03/18/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

epic bullzeye !

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10468880

We'll see when you get before a Holy God if you can pay for your own sins or not.

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission, or forgiveness of sin.

Period!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12328329
Spain
03/18/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big SIN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^666
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12685971
Australia
03/18/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
islam has nothing to do with truth, this is the 'taqqiya' crowd isn't it? Therefore you do not have the Spirit of Truth. moohamed is not the Paraclete.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12247975
Australia
03/18/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

16 Jesus went on to say, “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”
17 At this, some of his disciples said to one another, “What does he mean by saying, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,’ and ‘Because I am going to the Father’?” 18 They kept asking, “What does he mean by ‘a little while’? We don’t understand what he is saying.”

19 Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, ‘In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me’? 20 Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

He is not referring to Muslims.He is referring to the New Ages who are involved with the NWO who have stated that Christianity needs to be wiped out.

GLP