Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,638 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,069,224
Pageviews Today: 1,992,783Threads Today: 957Posts Today: 17,498
09:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MUSLIMS ONLY WORSHIP ONE GOD: GOD OF ADAM,ABRAHAM,MOSES,DAVID,SOLOMON,JESUS AND MOHAMMAD

Alesiah

User ID: 7498156
United States
03/28/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MUSLIMS ONLY WORSHIP ONE GOD: GOD OF ADAM,ABRAHAM,MOSES,DAVID,SOLOMON,JESUS AND MOHAMMAD
actually that post alesiah goes to the root of the decision to deify 300 + years later by a "celibate" clergy
 Quoting: aether

Hey there, I finally got the time to jump on GLP, so here I be...LOL Take a look..

Acts 13:31
And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
Forty days after his resurrection.
Acts 1:2-3, 9
Until the day in which he was taken up ... he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

When JC was taken up..He become an air sign. There are three air signs: Gemini, Aquarius and Libra.. Seems fitting.
Twins/mirror image, water bearer and judgment.

Water poured over the earth..
Water signs: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces
Seems very fitting indeed..
Alesiah

User ID: 7498156
United States
03/28/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MUSLIMS ONLY WORSHIP ONE GOD: GOD OF ADAM,ABRAHAM,MOSES,DAVID,SOLOMON,JESUS AND MOHAMMAD
actually that post alesiah goes to the root of the decision to deify 300 + years later by a "celibate" clergy

True that!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 964487
United States
03/28/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey there, I finally got the time to jump on GLP, so here I be...LOL Take a look..

And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.
Until the day in which he was taken up ... he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

When JC was taken up..He become an air sign. There are three air signs: Gemini, Aquarius and Libra.. Seems fitting.

Quoting: Alesiah
Shalhevet

User ID: 2232112
United States
03/28/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm Christian, and Jesus doesn't promote the Patriarchy (female confinement, harems, concubines, child 'marriages', buggery, etc.).

So, no they are not the same 'god'.
 Quoting: shenandoah 2636202

J'sus didn't, but G_d promoted multiple wives and concubines. coffee4
 Quoting: Shalhevet

Who died on cross?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1632682

Thousands of people died on a Roman cross.coffee4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 964487
United States
03/28/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm Christian, and Jesus doesn't promote the Patriarchy (female confinement, harems, concubines, child 'marriages', buggery, etc.).

Who died on cross?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1632682

Thousands of people died on a Roman cross.coffee4

U can't worship Jesus idol in Church
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing to keep in mind when reading Isa is that David was called, the King of Israel. ...

Pakah was also a king in Isa...

But what child is given David's throne?...

Isaiah 9:6-7

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

No answer Mr. Shalhevet?

coffee4
 Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 4668772

My translation of Isaiah 9:6 goes something like this: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called 'A wonderful counselor is mighty G-d, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.'" The two letter word "is", is usually not stated in Hebrew. Rather,"is" is understood. For example, the words "hakelev" (the dog) and "gadol" (big), when joined into a sentence -- hakelev gadol -- means "the dog IS big," even though no Hebrew word in that sentence represents the word "is."

A more accurate translation of the name of that child is
then, as above "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting father ..." Like the name "Emanuel," this name describes God, not the person who carries the name.

Biblical names often describe God, and no one thinks to apply the description to the people with these names. The name Isaiah itself means "God is salvation," and not that the prophet himself is God and salvation in a human body.

coffee4

Last Edited by Shalhevet on 03/28/2012 06:41 PM
Daniel's Seventieth Seven
User ID: 10272177
United States
03/28/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus taught us to pray to His father- not him.

Perhaps you are mistaken.

?

But that's what Christian doctrine teaches..they say ..

If you become a Christian-

Will you listen to 'them'?

Or

Jesus?...

John 14:28
...my Father is greater than I.

+

Become a Christian? Funny..

I have never n my life worshiped JC as G-d. I never will because it's clear the beast is man.

Have I ever praised JC? Sure, I praised JC for leading me to the Father...

Many Christians don't know their own religion's doctrine..

Thanks for clarifying your opinions.

But isn't the "Christian doctrine" simply in the Bible?

?

?
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Does Mr . Shapiro speak just for you?

Or,

Also Mr. Shahelvet?

?

We don't always see all the post directed to us. So If I miss one just let me know. Also remember I'm not on this 24/7.

As for Alesiah answering for me, she has my permission. As there will be times I will answer for her also.

Also Shalhevet is Hebrew means Flame and is femine.

coffee4

Last Edited by Shalhevet on 03/28/2012 06:19 PM
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
U can't worship Jesus idol in Church
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 964487

You might want to explain that out a bit more. I don't worship any j'sus idol period.coffee4

Last Edited by Shalhevet on 03/28/2012 06:28 PM
United States
03/28/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
My translation of Isaiah 9:6 goes something like this: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called 'A wonderful counselor is mighty G-d, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.'" The two letter word "is", is usually not stated in Hebrew. Rather,"is" is understood. For example, the words "hakelev" (the dog) and "gadol" (big), when joined into a sentence -- hakelev gadol -- means "the dog IS big," even though no Hebrew word in that sentence represents the word "is."

then, as above "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting father ..." Like the name "Emanuel," this name describes God, not the person who carries the name.

Biblical names often describe God, and no one thinks to apply the description to the people with these names. The name Isaiah itself means "God is salvation," and not that the prophet himself is God and salvation in a human body.

Thank you for your response.

We seem to agree on the translation of the name of the child.

Just as we agree on the Hebrew word for 'flame'?

But-

Who ( in your opinion) is the child?

?
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

But-

?
 Quoting: Daniel's Seventieth Seven 10272177

The Child is believed to be Isaiah's child by his wife. others believe it is a wife of King Ahaz. Christianity have a mistranslation of the word Almah, which a noun and always signifies a young woman of marriageable age, and that woman can be married and still referred to as a young woman.

If Isa. 7:14 was referring to a virgin, the writer would have use the word 'B'tulah'.

Which ever it does not refer to a 200+ yr pregnancy.

coffee4
United States
03/28/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Or,

Also Mr. Shahelvet?

?

We don't always see all the post directed to us. So If I miss one just let me know. Also remember I'm not on this 24/7.

As for Alesiah answering for me, she has my permission. As there will be times I will answer for her also.

Actually ,

The question was if Mr Shapiro speaks for you.

?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1147385
United States
03/28/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muslim jewish people Christians are cousin ---Jesus never said directly that worship him ---He said worship his God
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Or,

Also Mr. Shahelvet?

?

Actually ,

?

Who is Shapiro?
United States
03/28/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

But-

?

The Child is believed to be Isaiah's child by his wife. others believe it is a wife of King Ahaz. Christianity have a mistranslation of the word Almah, which a noun and always signifies a young woman of marriageable age, and that woman can be married and still referred to as a young woman.

If Isa. 7:14 was referring to a virgin, the writer would have use the word 'B'tulah'.

In other words,

You do not agree with Mr. Shapiro or Alesia?

Do you still expect a messiah? If so...

Why?

?
United States
03/28/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Or,

Also Mr. Shahelvet?

?

Actually ,

?

Who is Shapiro?

That is who Alesia quoted when she answered for you.

shenandoah
User ID: 2636202
United States
03/28/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muslim also believes Jesus will come and kill anti Christ and redirect whole humanity to one God
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13106454

Muslims DO NOT worship any man as GOD...neither do the J.ews... Please Do NOT believe "gossip"...

Research what THEY believe from reliable resources..

The majority of all Christian denominations worship this man.. This is the man, who they put a face to as god.
It's an abomination to worship man as God per the other two Abraham faith doctrines..

:jes-s:

We don't worship Jesus as God, that's a lie.

Do Muslims worship Mohammed?

jewish people worship Abraham or king Solomon?
shenandoah
User ID: 2636202
United States
03/28/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

You speak for God?
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
03/28/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

that is their thinking
amazed hugs
you are an angel alesiah

Last Edited by aether on 03/28/2012 07:09 PM
aether

United Kingdom
03/28/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

that is their thinking
amazed hugs
you are an angel alesiah

he became a god in the tradition of air gods
the tradition of rome
the air god capital of our planet

brilliant
xoxo
aether

United Kingdom
03/28/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
he became a god in the tradition of air gods
the tradition of rome
the air god capital of our planet

brilliant
xoxo

a planetary god following the tradition of saturn, jupiter planetary gods
Axx
User ID: 13381021
United States
03/28/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
In old testament Bible times when Noah walked with God the Muslims would all be destroyed int he flood.

Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the Second Coming.
Visitor
User ID: 1354586
United States
03/28/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONLY PAGAN WORSHIPS MORE THEN ONE GOD--- GOD OF CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM AND ISLAM IS SAME GOD---- WE ALL ARE BROTHERS WHO ARE DIVIDED BY ILLUMINATI SECRET AGENDA---- JUST FOLLOW THE MESSAGE OF ADAM,ABRAHAM,MOSES,JESUS AND MOHAMMAD U ALL WILL BE SAVED resist
 Quoting: EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN

bsflagbsflag5a5a5a5a5absflag

"there is no one like Yahweh our God." Exodus 8:10
"Yahweh, He is God; there is no other besides Him." Deuteronomy 4:35
"Yahweh, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
"See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me" Deuteronomy 32:39
"Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [echad]!" Deuteronomy 6:4
"You are great, O Lord God; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You" 2 Samuel 7:22
"For who is God, besides Yahweh? And who is a rock, besides our God?" 2 Samuel 22:32
"Yahweh is God; there is no one else." 1 Kings 8:60
"You are the God, You alone [bad], of all the kingdoms of the earth." 2 Kings 19:15
"O Lord, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You" 1 Chronicles 17:20
"You alone [bad] are Yahweh." Nehemiah 9:6
"For who is God, but Yahweh? And who is a rock, except our God" Psalm 18:31
"You alone [bad], Lord, are God." Isaiah 37:20
"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10
"‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me." Isaiah 44:6
"Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none." Isaiah 44:8
"I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God." Isaiah 45:5
"Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God." Isaiah 45:14
"I am Yahweh, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:18
"Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me." Isaiah 45:21
"I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me" Isaiah 46:9
"And Yahweh will be king over all the earth; in that day Yahweh will be the only one [echad], and His name the only one[echad]." Zechariah 14:9
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12794943
United States
03/28/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow... how old are you? Unable to figure that one out yet?

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12739845

This is a shill!

If no one knows this the world is enslaved!

Instead of telling others, he berates the original teller!

HI NAVY AGENTS
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

But-

?

In other words,

Why?

?

It is not know for sure who the child is, the bible doesn't specifically say. As I said some believe it was Isaiah's others King Ahaz's. Could it have been Hezekiah, yes it is possible. So since there are variations of the understanding of who it could be, then I have to agree with Alesiah that it is possible Hezekiah.
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You speak for God?

I take it you've never read the Christian OT.
United States
03/28/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

But-

?

In other words,

Why?

?

It is not know for sure who the child is, the bible doesn't specifically say. As I said some believe it was Isaiah's others King Ahaz's. Could it have been Hezekiah, yes it is possible. So since there are variations of the understanding of who it could be, then I have to agree with Alesiah that it is possible Hezekiah.

Thanks for your clarification.

But you didn't answer- do you still expect a messiah?

And why?

+
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

And why?

+

I expect there will be a Moshiah but he will not be what the Christians have believed him to be. He will not be a god, nor will he be worshiped as a god nor will he expect to be worshiped.

This is what he is expected to happen or be accomplish.

* The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26)
* Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
* The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:17)
* He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10)
* The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant jewish with "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
* Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
* Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
* He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
* All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
* Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
* There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
* All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
* The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
* He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
* Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5)
* For My House shall be called a house of prayer for all nations (Isaiah 56:3-7)
* The peoples of the world will turn to the jewish people for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
* The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
* Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
* The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot
* He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9)
* jewish people will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33)
* He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
* He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9)

coffee4
Shalhevet

United States
03/28/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

And why?

+

A question for you.

You expect J'sus to return. How will you recognize him? Your bible says he will come in the air. What happens if the only thing that comes in the air are UFO's.

read this scripture carefully and tell me what you think it is saying.

Ezekiel 37:24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them.

Now read it in context:

Ezekiel 37:21. And say to them, So says the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side, and I will bring them to their land. (When is this suppose to happen?)
22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. [We are speaking of tribes coming together again]
23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. [Again this happens when?]
24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them.
25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.
26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever.
27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever."

So you see actually the Bible does tell you the name of the Moshiah, and it isn't J'sus

coffee4

Last Edited by Shalhevet on 03/28/2012 09:11 PM
United States
03/28/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

And why?

+

I expect there will be a Moshiah but he will not be what the Christians have believed him to be. He will not be a god, nor will he be worshiped as a god nor will he expect to be worshiped.

Long answer- thank you- one piece at a time:

Did Jesus say He was a God or expect to be worshipped?

?

GLP