Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 630,100
Pageviews Today: 1,095,286Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,674
01:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does JESUS teaches "JIHAD" (CRUSADES) in bible (LUKE 19:27) ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4473716
New Zealand
03/20/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does JESUS teaches "JIHAD" (CRUSADES) in bible (LUKE 19:27) ?
more proof that all abrahamic faiths are insane death cults
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12684814

ain't that the truth!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1139115
Canada
03/20/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s enemies will be those of his household” (Mt 10:34-36).

NAB LUK 22:35

"...And the man without a sword must sell his coat and buy one."

Jesus was not at all peace lover.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12753111

Wrong bucko.

Jesus is Love---which constitutes peace.

you must understand that peace cannot be achieved as long as there are those that hate the source of Love.

those that hate the source of Love/God show this by sinning.

leaning on Gods understanding and not your own is the only way to stay on the correct path to salvation

as all explained in the Bible

The reason why the first four commandments are about how to have a relationship with God is because that is the only way for us to source
God
which is Love
which is Peace

first------God spread the law
second----God sent His Son The Lamb to teach us WHY the law
third----- The Lamb paid for our sins making our salvation possible
fourth-----Jesus will return as The Lion to judge us.

EVERY knee will bend.

one thing for sure, those that have dissed God--which is the BIGGEST sin will not get to be with him unless they have repented
-- those smart asses who don't want God will have to deal with Satan on their own.

its much like some punk bad mouthing you in your own house.
he will be gone!
WarriorFromAbove

User ID: 11995478
United States
03/21/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Luke 19:27
English Standard Version (ESV)OF bible

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Quoting: EXPOSING SECRET SOCIETY PLAN

People including other Christians need to realize that Jesus was a political activist & a revolutionary!
Jesus said to love your enemies on the Mount.
Those enemies that He's talking about are atheist,paganist,& those that believe in God but don't worship Him or Jesus!

Jesus is talking about anti-Christ's,cabalist secret societies & Satanist in that Luke 19:27 passage!
He's also talking about those Saints like the atheist,paganist,& those that don't worship Him that will be left behind that convert after He passes them up in the Rapture to fight Satan's New World Order army!!!

God is against murder,not self-defense & people need to WAKE UP & when these NWO devils come to kill you or others,people need to defend themselves!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1632682
United States
03/25/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
All religion teaches peace ---Muslim jewish people & Christians are brothers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13144430
United States
03/25/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s enemies will be those of his household” (Mt 10:34-36).

yes BUT MUSLIM beleieves in jesus--- all religion teaches to defend themself--- because jesus has to kill "anti-christ" by sword not by word

Muslim is just like Mormons...you both believe in a jesus, but you don't believe in the real Jesus. You both worship your master...................satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13086490
Portugal
03/25/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe you can read, but you cannot interpret what you read.

This is why certain teachings were not commited to writing for centuries. This is why certain teachigs were never commited to writing. That's why the sages of old cried when certain books were translated to common languages.

People read without the required background and environment and then jump to the wrong conclusions.

Democracy comes straight from the pit of hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 880450
United States
03/27/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

NO religion teaches killing innocent people-- who-ever kills innocent people in name of religions is secreatly worshiping "lucifer as god" weather he might be muslim,christains or jews--- ALL religions teaches right to defend AS BRITAIN did when it was attacked by germans Great freedom fighters were labeled "terrorist" during there life time by oppresors namely GHANDHI,MADELLA,JESUS,MOSES AND EVEN MOHAMMAD were labeled 'TERRORIST" during there lifetime1dunno1

clappa
Medic
User ID: 1366222
United States
03/27/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus came to fulfill the law. Jesus said vengenace is mine alone. Christians should not wage Jihad, or go on crusades. Those that did where not fulfilling what Jesus preached to the masses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12312550
United States
03/27/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

NO religion teaches killing innocent people-- who-ever kills innocent people in name of religions is secreatly worshiping "lucifer as god" weather he might be muslim,christains or jews--- ALL religions teaches right to defend AS BRITAIN did when it was attacked by germans Great freedom fighters were labeled "terrorist" during there life time by oppresors namely GHANDHI,MADELLA,JESUS,MOSES AND EVEN MOHAMMAD were labeled 'TERRORIST" during there lifetime1dunno1

No dumbass. It is a parable of of a king who said this. Its like if I were to tell the story of Hitler and quoted him saying he said kill all jewish people, somebody then said I said kill all jewish people. Dumbass shill OP is out in full effect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12110458
United Kingdom
03/27/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Al Hasan states that tuqyah (taquiyyah) is acceptable til the day of resurrection

Muddy buddy abu al -Darda says that (For islum) we smile in the faces of those our hearts curse.

Why does a religion need to lie about itself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310640

hey if you know how to use tech --- then you should download "quran" on your iphone or on your computer and its free-- learn what it teaches--------- dont read peoples book--- just read quran and hadith which are "latest testament" taqwa means accepting god of jesus and moses as only god---- muslims only worship god of jesus,moses and mohammad--- dont just quote me some bullshit garbage book and say that all muslim believe it that----- you quote me from quran which all muslim of 2.2 billion population of world reads and i will give u all answer ALL QURAN ARE SAME AND THERE IS NO VERSION OF QURAN--- UNLIKE PRESANT BIBLE WHICH HAS MANY VERSION AND KING JAMES DELETED 100K QUOTES FROM BIBLE ABD REVISED IT AND NOW AFTER REVISON YOU CALLING ITS "GODS BOOK"

I've read it, thanks just the same, it is, in the end, a dumbed cown version of the lod testament, absent the logic reason and linearity. You dont get it, do you, your but low rent hebrew wannabe's
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310640

OK TELL ME WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER TRYING TO SAY IN BIBLE? IS THIS WORD OF SATAN OR GOD? Ezekiel 23
New International Version (NIV)

Ezekiel 23
Two Adulterous Sisters
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. 3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. 4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem hf

Samaria - House of Israel
Jerusalem - House of Judah

Both strayed from God by seeking other idols and gods.
Inspired scripture from God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1268956
United States
03/29/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
All religion teach peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930152
United States
03/30/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Al religion teach us peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 873267
United States
03/30/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crusades killed more then 50 million ---Was crusades holy war ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12703721
United States
03/30/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus didn't teach that, man did. In fact man still teaches that today. Look at our little crusade in the middle east...how many million have died?
Libra II
User ID: 1001450
Denmark
03/30/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL ABRAHIMIC RELIGIONS ARE PEACE LOVING
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 770867

2900 years later: All Abrahamic religions are peace loving. Sorry about all the blood and worse all over the walls through out the many centuries, but all Abrahamic religions really are peace loving.
No Dhimmi

User ID: 1555246
United States
03/30/2012 07:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
NO religion teaches killing innocent people

Not true. Both the Qur'an as well as Deuteronomy in the Bible say something different...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12758129

can you post it what it said---- mohammad was peace lover to-- before mohammad was born arabs were like animal and killing people---islam never spreaded on sword it spreaded because its only religions which " worship god of abraham,moses,adam,jesus,david,solomon and mohammad" and it has least pegan influence------ GOD of jesus says in quran that there will be people who will kill inoccent people in name of religion and those are not muslim thoses are "khawarij'' khawarij are people to worship god of jesus and mohammad in public but worship :satan; in private famous "KHAWARIJ" in muslim world are "osama, qaddaffi,saddam, asad of syria and all terrorist groups" who kill innocent people in name of religion--- ALL this people will go to HELL THATS what majority of muslim in world believes NO religion teaches to kill innocent people only illuminati,freemason,talmud & zohar reading qabballah worshiping zionist love killing and human blood sacrifice to please there "god lucifer"

Oh yes, such a peace lover!

Tabari IX:69 "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."

Tabari VIII:141 "The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was: 'Kill! Kill! Kill!'"

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Ishaq:489 "Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

Qur'an 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter."

Qur'an 33:60 "Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, We shall urge you to go against them and set you over them. Then they will not be able to stay as your neighbors for any length of time. They shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy - a fierce slaughter - murdered, a horrible murdering."

And in practice:

Results of Adult
Islam wants to d
:BLESS HITLER:
:car aftermath:
respect of women
child bomber
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Libra II
Denmark
03/30/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not true. Both the Qur'an as well as Deuteronomy in the Bible say something different...

can you post it what it said---- mohammad was peace lover to-- before mohammad was born arabs were like animal and killing people---islam never spreaded on sword it spreaded because its only religions which " worship god of abraham,moses,adam,jesus,david,solomon and mohammad" and it has least pegan influence------ GOD of jesus says in quran that there will be people who will kill inoccent people in name of religion and those are not muslim thoses are "khawarij'' khawarij are people to worship god of jesus and mohammad in public but worship :satan; in private famous "KHAWARIJ" in muslim world are "osama, qaddaffi,saddam, asad of syria and all terrorist groups" who kill innocent people in name of religion--- ALL this people will go to HELL THATS what majority of muslim in world believes NO religion teaches to kill innocent people only illuminati,freemason,talmud & zohar reading qabballah worshiping zionist love killing and human blood sacrifice to please there "god lucifer"

Tabari VIII:141 "The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was: 'Kill! Kill! Kill!'"

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Ishaq:489 "Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

Qur'an 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter."

Qur'an 33:60 "Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, We shall urge you to go against them and set you over them. Then they will not be able to stay as your neighbors for any length of time. They shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy - a fierce slaughter - murdered, a horrible murdering."

And in practice:

:Results of Adult:
:Islam wants to d:
:respect of women:
:child bomber:
 Quoting: No Dhimmi

Sounds like he's gonna get the pope onto every one of us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1299033
United States
03/30/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

And in practice:

Your all translation are wrong or taken out of context --------- Tell me did Jesus preach jihad. Luke 19:27
King James Version (KJV)
 27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
No religion teach violence
Libra II
Denmark
03/30/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

And in practice:

Your all translation are wrong or taken out of context --------- Tell me did Jesus preach jihad. Luke 19:27
King James Version (KJV)
 27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1299033

It all ends up with jesus in a beautiful white robe full of blood. So full of blood, that you can no longer see the beautiful white robe anymore because of all the blood. Nowadays those who have knowledge call him Babylon the Great, but it is of course only those who knowledge who do so. They also call him 666, but they also call him something else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
03/30/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

And in practice:

King James Version (KJV)

those mine enemies refers to the jewish people who rebelled against christ. bring hither and slay before me refers to the destruction of jerusalem when jewish people were slain by their enemies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13425278
United States
03/30/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
facts not lying dude?

mohammad was illiterate he could not have wrote the quran......
It is amazing what you learn when you research.lol
Libra II
Denmark
03/30/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think LOVE looks for other peoples mistakes, but if so it must surely be poring with the blood of others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 880450
United States
03/30/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

And in practice:

King James Version (KJV)

those mine enemies refers to the jewish people who rebelled against christ. bring hither and slay before me refers to the destruction of jerusalem when jewish people were slain by their enemies
 Quoting: sonic doom

And in practice:

King James Version (KJV)

So Quran was also referring to folks who wanted to kill all Muslim ---- Only on self defense but Islam says " if u kill innocent human being u committed crime of killing whole humanity ". U guys need to read Quran properly which says Worship only " GoD of Jesus "
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
03/30/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

And in practice:

King James Version (KJV)

And in practice:

King James Version (KJV)

So Quran was also referring to folks who wanted to kill all Muslim ---- Only on self defense but Islam says " if u kill innocent human being u committed crime of killing whole humanity ". U guys need to read Quran properly which says Worship only " GoD of Jesus "
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 880450

[link to www.thereligionofpeace.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969909
United States
04/07/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Same goes with Islam ---Islam is only peacefully religion in whole world which preaches non-violence ---those who kill in name of religion are not Muslim by "sharia law"
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/07/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/07/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Jesus was god son then Adam is bigger son ---Adam didn't had mom or dad
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/07/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
God is all knower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920091
United States
04/08/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Only God of Jesus knows best
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1026398
United States
04/09/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only god of Jesus knows truth

GLP