User ID: 5302444
Turkey
03/21/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: why i hate arabs
BRIEF did fuck up the thread. dumbass
 Quoting: Albanian-1

If you concentrate real hard you'll see the trolls telling me to die a slow death and that I have no life are the ones hijacking the thread...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Define Troll : (Noun)
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intension of causing maximum disruption and argument.

you're the one who started it like always you troll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5302444
Turkey
03/21/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
its the fact that arabs are not greatful that they live in europe, yet backbite europeans bahind their backs and insult us about our way of life... and yet they cant return to their countries because of war, double standard? its really irritating to see. pathetic

and yes of course there are honest arabs, but i have yet to meet one in my personal view..

but that happens in all multicultural countries.
I've been in dubai and arabs make fun of indians and filipinos, Iranians make fun of Arabs, British make fun of the Irish, the Irish make of Iranians, Indians make fun of the pakistanis, and so on and so forth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12896118
China
03/21/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every Canadiacunt that posts on GLP seems to be a racist asshole.

Hope they know that CSIS is monitoring their computer activity and they will soon be rounded up and put in the NWO camps for non-believers in the Canadian Multi-cultural ethos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24303153
Canada
09/23/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Throw em all in camps OP?

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11145700

no bro, they jsut need to be greatful that europeans treat them with respect.. and when they turn around, they criticize europeans.. but they cant go back to their war torn countries cuz theyll probably die..

what an ungreatful peoples, i truly feel sorry for their iq of 12

Before World War II, Europeans did the same thing. Except it was far worse. For example the Italians occupied Libya, murdered 55% of their population in 20 years and burned down/destroyed their infrastructure (especially schools). Why did they do it? Cause Italy wanted to expand their "empire".

England occupied much of Arab nations just so they could control the trade routes (especially the Suez Canal). And of course they did murder innocent civilians, and took over their resources.
There are many other examples which I can give to you. This is why Arabs are so bitter. And as for "their war torn countries" well Europeans and, recently, North Americans governments are the ones to blame for that.

But don't get me wrong. Being dishonest to a country in which you live in is pretty damn low.
dana
User ID: 24514407
United Arab Emirates
09/27/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey! im am arad?? do u really hate us why? :*(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24514968
United Kingdom
09/27/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're Albanian LOOOL,

You Goat.
Sara_jn23
User ID: 31755513
Saudi Arabia
01/08/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
mmhhhhm ..
i think you're just a dumb idiot :D
it just 0.1% that they're come to u.s and Canada and make these silly things, more than 80%+ are prefer to stay at their country,
make sure that none of them well read you stupid subject or he'll throw you with his bomb.
and i love Osama bin laden :D !!
And i hate your reasoning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31755622
United States
01/08/2013 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now, are you American? Most Arabs I know assimilate better than the average Mestizo and look indistinguishable from the average European. Then again, I only know 10.
Beetlejuice

User ID: 24275689
Netherlands
01/08/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reason no.x: Thread: 90-year-old Saudi weds 15-year-old girl / *Update: divorced now*
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Sara_jn23
User ID: 31755513
Saudi Arabia
01/08/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can start with Iran and Mecca during Ramadan.

excuse me? now you are Infringe on religious.
and don't ever say " Mecca " on your dirt Tongue.
i just don't get your idea abut religions :/
is you idea abut Worship to set in the Church and listen to music and you priest read some words of your Distorted Gospel in less than 10 mins on the week ? and 1 time only !!
dude are you serious ?
i mean, have you ever seen a big priest Turn into a Muslim ?
if it yes, ok. have you ever seen a Devout Muslim turn into a
priest ? of course no.
and if yes, give me his name please.
the second thing, your worship is like.... ^ it's above, i mean it's an easy worship. but How many attendees? a few right ? based that out religion's worship is praying every day five times, once at the Daybreak, and once at afternoon, and once at 3 p.m, and once at the sunset, and once at 6:40 p.m ..
but guess how many attendees? the mosques are full from the people, based it's a hard worship.. then what makes us do all these things and we're happy and completely Enthusiastic ?
have you ever seen Al Kaaba ? how thousandths million people!
Ozi Dude
User ID: 31733150
Australia
01/08/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you really think the problem you have with arab lies their race? If that was the case you would have issue with every single race, religion, political persuasion ect...
The problem lies in the mentality of individual amoungst each and every group you can think of and make up. I'm sure I could categorise every single person on this planet into a group with whom I have issues. Truth is there are good people in every group just as their are fuckwits in every group. Worth even some good people are sometimes fuckwits themselves. See my point?
Ozi Dude
User ID: 31733150
Australia
01/08/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you religious types muslims or christians think you own the concept of God. You are no more right that the last fool. Religion muslims as christianity and others have all been used to opress and control poplulation. They have kept them from true spirituality. I am not scared just because someone tells me to be scared.

If you think your so right did Mohamed wed a girl of only 6 years of age?

Quoting: Sara_jn23 31755513

is you idea abut Worship to set in the Church and listen to music and you priest read some words of your Distorted Gospel in less than 10 mins on the week ? and 1 time only !!
dude are you serious ?
priest ? of course no.
the second thing, your worship is like.... ^ it's above, i mean it's an easy worship. but How many attendees? a few right ? based that out religion's worship is praying every day five times, once at the Daybreak, and once at afternoon, and once at 3 p.m, and once at the sunset, and once at 6:40 p.m ..
but guess how many attendees? the mosques are full from the people, based it's a hard worship.. then what makes us do all these things and we're happy and completely Enthusiastic ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32168766
United States
01/14/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of us have no choice but to obey the law and not discriminate against anybody. But let's face it. Lots of Arabs are racist Mofos, supported Hitler, and most of them are Muslims. Then there is the Islamic religion, of which Christianity has been at odds with and has fought wars with over the past 1000 years. As a minority, they are okay, until they get past some number, and then they behave like that mob in Dearborn. Lots of them are actually okay and contribute to Western Society. But there is a big problem when they try to act out their cultures in public or get away with stuff, they are used to getting away with normally in their own countries. Like the public blood letting and the honor killings. That doesn't mesh with Western Society. I'm also not sure what they will do of the Sunni/Shi'ite feuds, not to mention the clan feuds spread over here. Zat's all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22065781
Canada
01/14/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
An Albanian immigrant to Canada saying he hates arabs.

That is rich.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22065781
Canada
01/14/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every Canadiacunt that posts on GLP seems to be a racist asshole.

Hope they know that CSIS is monitoring their computer activity and they will soon be rounded up and put in the NWO camps for non-believers in the Canadian Multi-cultural ethos.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12896118

slow down woktard.
had to say it and your canadiacunt gave me the excuse to use it.

loved wok with yan

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23645122
Netherlands
01/14/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Albanians are mostly muslims, do you struggle with your own muslim complexity? Are you muslim to or is your family background muslim?

I have a friend he is albanian to and his background is muslim but he talks the same like you and he hate arabs and doesnt like the way the muslims complain when they are in Europe... etc etc
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23645122
Netherlands
01/14/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sara_jn23 31755513

dude are you serious ?
priest ? of course no.

Hey Sara, are you a muslim girl? what do you think about woman not allowed driving in Saudi Arabia and have lesser equality and acces then men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15851226
United States
01/15/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Know what? I really don't hate Arabs that much. But you take a good look what's going on in places like Syria and Saudi Arabia and you know this isn't going to end well. One just doesn't know what will happen if all the Arabs and the Muslims go bonkers. No brainer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28004617
United States
01/15/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those people in France yesterday thought that also.

laugh

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1010412

Wasn't he from Algeria?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11145700

algerians are arabs... theres alot of arabs if you think about it, over 300 million worldwide..

80% of algeria population are berbers (amazigh) not arabs ...same goes for all northen african countries more or less!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12923040

That many are barbers and yet they all look ungroomed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32134248
Canada
01/15/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Canada and America were inhabited before Euros came here and killed most of the people on it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15851226
United States
01/15/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
In reality, everybody hates everybody. But most people know that you have to get along with your neighbors, whether you're forced to live together or have no choice. Because they are they only people that can grant you peace, quiet, and security. Whether or not, it's a family member, someone next door, or even another country. They're the only ones that can get you that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32137123
United States
01/15/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
In reality, everybody hates everybody. But most people know that you have to get along with your neighbors, whether you're forced to live together or have no choice. Because they are they only people that can grant you peace, quiet, and security. Whether or not, it's a family member, someone next door, or even another country. They're the only ones that can get you that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15851226

That's true. I literally hate everyone and get along with others since punching their lights out is against the law. Everyone is an asshole. I have never met a single nice person in my life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31557420
United States
01/15/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont let this thread turn into religion bashing.. this has nothing to do with religion.. arabs are dumb in general and have an iq of 5

says the albanian allah-tard.

Btw. Give me an Arab any day over a fucking albanian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18635652
Canada
01/15/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
sheep
natanyahu bush
User ID: 32718786
Algeria
01/21/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
my reasons why u hate those mother fuckin Arabs especially gulf contries and algeria.

1.Arabs spend their lives fucking their sisters in the ass and preserve the pussy for marriage.arabs are so jelouse that they never marry non vagin girls.on the wedding day the man has to fucks his new wife to prove if she a vagin.if blood comes out,he shows it to the crowd and chants begin.If she is'nt,it means lapidation.

2.Arabs hate vaginas.they adore the ass.even in marriage.Vaginal penetration happens only for conception.Girls,never move out with an arab,coz for him the vagina is haram(prohibited).but the ass is hallal.

3.we often here of the majority on the west opposing to homosexuality.That does'nt work in arab lands coz 90 percent or more are Gays.these mother fuckers really bang there asses day and night.For them fucking a man'a ass is totally halal(licite) and better than having sex with ur girlfriend.Never deal with those monsters.For that reason they hate loving coples btn a man and a woman.they will attack u and kill u.
4.Arabs bath only on friday.they spend the whole week stincking like rotten guts.Very few Arabs have heard of the vacabulary "tooth brush".they are mouth stinkers.dats why by 50 an arab has bearly a teeth left in his jaws.

5.terrorists.by 5 years of age an arab child is already tought how to slaughter a jew or a black,or some one from the west

6.arabs are always quarelling.fighting,its a hobby for them.they want to exterminate those poor africans neiboughrs.advise for africans,never employ ur daughters in saudi arabia,if not they will be given to their sons to fuck.or else they will be victims of nail pearcing into their bodies.watch out for these animals with no hearts.the police will never help coz they are the same or else they will as well demande for sex bofore help and its not garanteed.

7.I have never seen a people as hypocrites,thugs,layers as arabs.never entrust them.

8.i hate them coz they do every thing in their powers to come to the west and once they reach here,they begin mixing in lives of people which don't concern them.rather go back in ur deserts and feed on ur dates u trash.

9.these assholes are pedophiles.they even prefer boys to girls.cousins moleste these speechless boy's asses in homes.

10.these guy practice anceste on a large scale.what a backword people!.allready they are 1000 years back 1446(wat ever year it is).

this motherfuckin arab terrorist race spends its time chewing sticks,and swallowing .that's why they act like animals.personally i don't consider them as humans but just a sucidal terroriste race.research has shown the cognotive impairements in heavy smokers.Go to egypt and witness these morons. still i hav never seen psychiatrilly speaking a country with a high mentally disabled people like arabs i.e down syndrom,schyzophrenia,paranoid etc coz of these twitts commiting ancetry through marring cousins from generation to generation even btn brothers and sisters.allready in arabic language the word consciousness does not existe.so sum up this endless smoking in public,uncousiouness,analphabetism,ancetry,sodomising their sisters,podophilism;gays will bring up a population of sombies.what a race!
arabs are not even whites.what a fuck do they want to do with our coulor us the europeans,i find even dark skin better than the skin complexion of these dicks.i know why they prefer our colour.its because we crush them with an iron hands each time they open up their snouts.blacks,do the same and they consider u as gods.i hate their primitive uncivilized language it sounds boring.their medieval dressing code is silly.go and learn some english.cars,internet,techinologie belong to us.go back into ur caves and feed on ur dates and raw camels miik.shit

11.a hate their language,their culturesand there being unalphabetes .funny!arabs can as well rap.its to me like a sound of kamicaze explosion.
Proud Arab
User ID: 36095155
United Arab Emirates
03/13/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Few things I'd like to say.
Racism, war, and poverty started from your America. What right do you have(you bitch)to say that. Wtf have we done to you. We don't criticize you. YOU CRITICIZE US. As if your originally American, but we Arabs are originally Arab. Americans are drug addicts, alchoholic, and a complete horror to us Arabs. Bitch hiding behind that computer, come to the Arab world and see us "evil" arabs instead of sitting behind your mac.
A reply
User ID: 36095155
United Arab Emirates
03/13/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Natanyha bush? A little bitchy i see. STOP ASSUMING THINGS. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE IDEA THAT WE FUCK OUR SISTERS. GET A LIFE. Who cares what we like, are you 10? WE DON'T EVEN CONSIDER SEX AS SOMETHING IMPORTANT, SO STFU. Lastly I like our culture and language, we're not gonna change cuz you don't. TERRORISTS.. FINE ONE FLAW(OR MAYBE A FEW MORE), ALL COUNTRIES HAVE FLAWS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34824387
Canada
03/13/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
if this thread was about hating blacks there would be 20 pages within minutes. am i lying?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6966312

says alot about blacks.
Le pen
User ID: 38331788
Sweden
04/17/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck and kill all the arabs and we kl solv all problems in same time
pigchef[youtube]
Sam
User ID: 58082983
Syria
05/14/2014 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Arabs are very bad people they live just for sex , food and wars >>> I hate themrockon

GLP