Bible contradiction proof + Citations

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3578829
Canada
03/22/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bible contradiction proof + Citations
The law was a curse for us... who can follow the whole law?

Old test: Adam kicked out. Both parties loathe each other. (To this day.....? God loathes man and man loathes God)

New test: Reconciliation made. Both parties made to look good to one another.

something like that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12623026
United States
03/22/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I don't get this superior thing you keep talking about ??? Please show me what you mean .
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/22/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I don't get this superior thing you keep talking about ??? Please show me what you mean .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12623026

bible levels us all as sinners. no one can boast. christians should boast about their weaknesses.

2 Cor 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

It's weakness that brings us to the cross in the first place.. no?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

bible levels us all as sinners. no one can boast. christians should boast about their weaknesses.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3578829

Yeah we are . And I don't ascribe to that false Prophet so his writings mean nothing to me .
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/22/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's not so much that God is seen as an "evil dictator"

parents who chastise their children can also be seen as so.

but parents do it out of love. if we are in his image, why wouldn't this apply?

we just have a hard time, naturally, to submit to the court, to accept our role in society

vocation vs mama tellins us "you can be all that you want"..

all over the place sorry
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 1558128
Canada
03/22/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
holding up a bible or a person. Believing in some form of savior who's just going to come take all the pain away for you. Believing in a rulebook to life. Anyone who does that in my eyes is evil and weak. They are the ones who cause every problem in the whole world. Because in their minds they can justify themselves a reason why they can lay back and not care about the world. It doesn't matter if you're a super patriotic american who overlooks atrocities because "oh we're americans, we're the greatest thing ever" or a christian, muslim, lightworker, whatever.

as far as I'm concerned if you have a worldview like that you are the enemy. You are the corruption. You are the root of all evil. You are the followers of Satan. However you want to say it, that's what you are. Simply because you're too damn lazy to live your own life and carve your own path.

You're the type of person who believes that things are always someone elses problem no matter how much you try to talk your way out of it. Even if something was not your fault, its still your problem, but oh no because it was someone elses fault you're just going to sit on your ass and whine and complain and hope they own up to it.

You're the very worst type of people. So those people who get all offended by my videos and try to either defend the bible or damn it are basically saying that for some reason that damn book is important to them. Important enough to attack or defend. As far as I'm concerned intelligent people who were in touch with the world around them wouldn't have bothered with either side. They'd have more important things to do that argue about some dumb book. In their minds there would be more pressing issues in their world that needed their attention and energy than disproving or defending those videos.

But just as expected, almost everyone here jumped on the bandwagon and poured all this energy int an issue that at the end of the day DOESN'T MATTER. And there were just a few who seemed to see right through it and took no side and probably went back to their lives. And of those who didn't come in here, they either didn't care or didn't see it and not much can really be said about them.

I think I have all the data I need now, thank you all for participating in this test of values.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/22/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3578829

Yeah we are . And I don't ascribe to that false Prophet so his writings mean nothing to me .

do you believe in any prophet?
AlmustKnowe

User ID: 6134468
Canada
03/22/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
holding up a bible or a person. Believing in some form of savior who's just going to come take all the pain away for you. Believing in a rulebook to life. Anyone who does that in my eyes is evil and weak. They are the ones who cause every problem in the whole world. Because in their minds they can justify themselves a reason why they can lay back and not care about the world. It doesn't matter if you're a super patriotic american who overlooks atrocities because "oh we're americans, we're the greatest thing ever" or a christian, muslim, lightworker, whatever.

as far as I'm concerned if you have a worldview like that you are the enemy. You are the corruption. You are the root of all evil. You are the followers of Satan. However you want to say it, that's what you are. Simply because you're too damn lazy to live your own life and carve your own path.

You're the type of person who believes that things are always someone elses problem no matter how much you try to talk your way out of it. Even if something was not your fault, its still your problem, but oh no because it was someone elses fault you're just going to sit on your ass and whine and complain and hope they own up to it.

You're the very worst type of people. So those people who get all offended by my videos and try to either defend the bible or damn it are basically saying that for some reason that damn book is important to them. Important enough to attack or defend. As far as I'm concerned intelligent people who were in touch with the world around them wouldn't have bothered with either side. They'd have more important things to do that argue about some dumb book. In their minds there would be more pressing issues in their world that needed their attention and energy than disproving or defending those videos.

But just as expected, almost everyone here jumped on the bandwagon and poured all this energy int an issue that at the end of the day DOESN'T MATTER. And there were just a few who seemed to see right through it and took no side and probably went back to their lives. And of those who didn't come in here, they either didn't care or didn't see it and not much can really be said about them.

I think I have all the data I need now, thank you all for participating in this test of values.
 Quoting: Reiz

Not 100% neutral was an understatement, there is nothing neutral about your stance whatsoever. lol Glad you could be honest.

You should have started the thread by saying I hate anyone who believes in god or goodness, I am of evil alignment.
I suffer from Pronoia I have the suspicion the Universe is a conspiracy on my behalf.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3632012
United States
03/22/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible contains some deeply spiritual teachings mixed in with a whole lot of crap. All in all it just doesn't pass the smell test.
AlmustKnowe

Canada
03/22/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also not sure who made you the tester of values, but I can say for certain that the scope of the test wouldn't pass the scrutiny of real science.

All you've got is a handfull of nuts who are not sure of what they want for breakfast let alone eternity.

Last Edited by AlmustKnowe on 03/22/2012 08:04 PM
I suffer from Pronoia I have the suspicion the Universe is a conspiracy on my behalf.
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
03/22/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only part that bothers me is the pain and suffering induced on other people while a religious explanation/excuse is given for such. It's ok if beliefs don't warrant apathy to the suffering of people or worse, contributing to it through many indirect ways. This is why the world is going apeshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432132
France
03/22/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on my 8th time through the Bible cover to cover and I am 100% convinced it has all the information God wants me to know. and it is inerrant in original autographs -- divinely inspired. the Bible I have right here is exactly what God intended me to have and I do believe it is the Truth -- God's Word.

I no longer judge the Bible, I yield and let the Bible judge ME.

the Bible is the story of God reaching out to His fallen creation by coming to earth as a man -- Jesus Christ -- and dying a substitutionary death so we can live forever with Him. Jesus rose from the grave and Belief in His death burial and resurrection as atonement for our sins and payment for eternal life is the greatest story ever told.

as for people's behavior Christianity teaches we are saved by how we BELIEVE not how we BEHAVE. when we are born again by believing in Jesus we receive His Holy Spirit inside us as a guarantee and a down payment -- we enter the POSITION of eternal life not based on our PERFORMANCE -- but via Christ's finished work on the cross

though our sins be as scarlet they are rendered white as snow. this is the hilariously good news of the gospel op!!

there are no and-ya-gottas. we enter the covenant God established when we believe in Jesus. every false religion has other requirements and stipulations and a little research shows no two people are in full agreement on exactly what performances need to be accomplished, or what sins to be avoided etc.

as far as challenging passages go God has an explanation and I believe He will explain everything in my first 5 minutes of forever with Him. He is a just God and every mouth will be stopped. we are without excuse.

and the things of God are foolishness to the unbeliever as they are spiritually discerned. without the Holy Spirit we cannot grasp what God has done, is doing, and what He is going to do. but regardless He is faithful to His Word it will not return to Him void. He has performed it all through history as the Bible shows -- He is performing it, and the prophetic passages will be performed.

there is fremendous joy and peace in finally surrendering to God and taking Him at His Word my friend.

love rb
 Quoting: rb 897059

God bless you ! hf
Reiz  (OP)

User ID: 1558128
Canada
03/22/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

The only part that bothers me is the pain and suffering induced on other people while a religious explanation/excuse is given for such. It's ok if beliefs don't warrant apathy to the suffering of people or worse, contributing to it through many indirect ways. This is why the world is going apeshit.
 Quoting: Ohwell

People valued this discussion enough to keep coming back to it again and again. That was the test, if they did not value it they would've left. But people tangled all their energy up in it like somehow they'd get something out of it in the end. And what would they get by beating the other side down? Maybe a small sense of satisfaction, but was that really worth all the time and effort spent in here? Did that really make their life better? Did it make the lives of those around them better?

I'm guessing no.

So yeah, I set up a very controversial type of discussion and strung people a long a bit so that I could then get to that last point where I ask tehm the question. Was it all worth it?

This would be the problem with teh world, people putting inordinate amounts of energy into things that literally mean nothing. Y'know maybe that person does need that little bit of extra satisfaction that comes from small seemingly pointless things like video games. And you know what that's fine. But if your entire life revolves around them, that's a problem. That's when it become evil and you become evil and the source of the worlds problems because you put so much energy into pointless things that help no one.

I'm no different, right now my values are all screwed up. I spend way too much time on forums writing blogs and trying to teach people things that at the end of the day are not helping my situation. If I really cared about all the stuff I talk about, I'd get off the forums and start practicing. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I mean I don't think I'm not helping people, but if I die because of it then I'm useful to no one. Some lessons need to be experienced to be learned, that's why I did this discussion. I hope it did help someone in the end.
Warning, spirits, aliens, and humans are prophetically impaired:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2580226
United States
03/22/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the bet Wonkish the Mod pinned this ??? He is a militant Atheist too , pathetic !

More like Roman Catholic, or Freemason, who hates the Bible.

The Bible needs attention as it goes to all the world. Matters not; action or reaction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794374
Belgium
03/22/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want people to read the bible, you can't ignore the old testament. And you can't disregard the Quran as well. As they are all connected. If you say, well the old testament doesn't matter, don't go around telling people to read the bible.
It's not about the truth really, you just have a deep seated need to believe what was fed. If you really were guided by truth, you'd be reading more than just the bible.

And if catholics supposedly changed the bible so these contradictions would arise, than you have no flippin clue what is true in the books. Cause that's what it is, a collection.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible contains some deeply spiritual teachings mixed in with a whole lot of crap. All in all it just doesn't pass the smell test.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3632012

Like non-believers will ever lecture anyone about the Bible lol stick with something you know more about like waterbongs and bathtub crank.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

People valued this discussion enough to keep coming back to it again and again. That was the test, if they did not value it they would've left. But people tangled all their energy up in it like somehow they'd get something out of it in the end. And what would they get by beating the other side down? Maybe a small sense of satisfaction, but was that really worth all the time and effort spent in here? Did that really make their life better? Did it make the lives of those around them better?

I'm guessing no.

So yeah, I set up a very controversial type of discussion and strung people a long a bit so that I could then get to that last point where I ask tehm the question. Was it all worth it?

This would be the problem with teh world, people putting inordinate amounts of energy into things that literally mean nothing. Y'know maybe that person does need that little bit of extra satisfaction that comes from small seemingly pointless things like video games. And you know what that's fine. But if your entire life revolves around them, that's a problem. That's when it become evil and you become evil and the source of the worlds problems because you put so much energy into pointless things that help no one.

I'm no different, right now my values are all screwed up. I spend way too much time on forums writing blogs and trying to teach people things that at the end of the day are not helping my situation. If I really cared about all the stuff I talk about, I'd get off the forums and start practicing. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I mean I don't think I'm not helping people, but if I die because of it then I'm useful to no one. Some lessons need to be experienced to be learned, that's why I did this discussion. I hope it did help someone in the end.

Your logic is atrocious . "people putting inordinate amounts of energy into things that literally mean nothing." That is simply your opinion and to a devoted Christan , that could not be farther from the truth . It is his personal message to us , love letters to us . He is our beloved heavenly Father and you think that is nothing ? I think your problem is you only see things from your side and don't consider anything the other side says . To me that is pretty arrogant .
Klink
United States
03/22/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want people to read the bible, you can't ignore the old testament. And you can't disregard the Quran as well. As they are all connected. If you say, well the old testament doesn't matter, don't go around telling people to read the bible.
It's not about the truth really, you just have a deep seated need to believe what was fed. If you really were guided by truth, you'd be reading more than just the bible.

And if catholics supposedly changed the bible so these contradictions would arise, than you have no flippin clue what is true in the books. Cause that's what it is, a collection.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2794374

You seem to have a few confused beliefs.. 1) there's nothing wrong with the OT, it is very much part of the Bible 2) the Koran is an uninspired work of a jesuit priest nothing more. Mohammad's wife and family were Catholics.

The Catholics did alter the Latin Bibles but this was corrected when preserved Bibles were brought west when Constantinople fell in 1453 directly leading to the Protestant Reformation to get back to the true Bible.
[link to conservapedia.com]
[link to bibles4free.com]

KJB Answer Book
[link to www.chick.com]

KJV History

[link to www.youtube.com]
AlmustKnowe

Canada
03/22/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm guessing no.

Your logic is atrocious . "people putting inordinate amounts of energy into things that literally mean nothing." That is simply your opinion and to a devoted Christan , that could not be farther from the truth . It is his personal message to us , love letters to us . He is our beloved heavenly Father and you think that is nothing ? I think your problem is you only see things from your side and don't consider anything the other side says . To me that is pretty arrogant .

Yeh, for a guy who says the bible makes those who believes into closed-minded evil-doers, he is pretty closed minded hiself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who are you to dictate what others believe. The Jesuit?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm guessing no.

Yeh, for a guy who says the bible makes those who believes into closed-minded evil-doers, he is pretty closed minded hiself.
 Quoting: AlmustKnowe

Yeah and he is the furthest thing away from neutral and I don't believe what he says about doing this as a test . He just wanted to mock us and cause malice . He is also projecting a lot in this thread .

"I love threads like this. They get everyone so riled up and then their true beliefs and values come out instead of just the words they speak. You can really tell what type of person someone is when you get them mad." Reiz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794374
Belgium
03/22/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to have a few confused beliefs.. 1) there's nothing wrong with the OT, it is very much part of the Bible 2) the Koran is an uninspired work of a jesuit priest nothing more. Mohammad's wife and family were Catholics.

The Catholics did alter the Latin Bibles but this was corrected when preserved Bibles were brought west when Constantinople fell in 1453 directly leading to the Protestant Reformation to get back to the true Bible.

KJB Answer Book
[link to www.chick.com]

KJV History

Quoting: Klink 2580226

These are all christian/creationist sources. Unreliable to me as is an agenda. If you want to get into the history of these books, you might want to look a bit farther. Like the virgin birth, it precedes from back to the Egyptians and as far back as the Sumerians. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm seriously not even gonna start with explaining why I don't deal with Kent Hovind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/22/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL @ this projection .

"And what would they get by beating the other side down? Maybe a small sense of satisfaction, but was that really worth all the time and effort spent in here? Did that really make their life better? Did it make the lives of those around them better?" Reiz

Maybe you should practice what you preach OP !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4585656
United States
03/22/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can see that the facts that i am bringing to this thread are being completely ignored.
 Quoting: Salt

things can change/are changing; 'God' isn't a static entity

is that what you are stating ??
 Quoting: Ghréasaí 2

no.
what i am stating is that OPs video is completely false, i have refuted the content within the video showing that it is false, and it is being ignored.
 Quoting: Salt

You bring into question 3 parts of the vid, yet there is a shit load more to debunk. Go ahead, we're waiting.
Klink
United States
03/22/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

KJB Answer Book
[link to www.chick.com]

KJV History

Quoting: Klink 2580226

These are all christian/creationist sources. Unreliable to me as is an agenda. If you want to get into the history of these books, you might want to look a bit farther. Like the virgin birth, it precedes from back to the Egyptians and as far back as the Sumerians. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm seriously not even gonna start with explaining why I don't deal with Kent Hovind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2794374

We will use all sources without censoring any, and i'm not sure what you're disputing, that Constantinople fell, or that their Greek ms was then used to produce the KJB? This is all a fact from most any source.

The region of Sumer was founded by Noah's g-son Cush (Land of Kish or Kush) while Babylon was founded by Nimrod Noah's g-g-son. the only record of Babylon was found in the Bible until it was unearthed.

While there were/are many mother/child deities there the similarities to Jesus and Mary his mother ends. There were no virgin births prior to Jesus BC. And Mary is not s deity. The Christian trinity is Father, Son & holy ghost

Copycat claims debunked
[link to www.kingdavid8.com]

But the topic is supposed contradictions of the Bible which you obviously have none and the OP vid has already been found full of errors and discredited, as usual.
Soliloquy

User ID: 1055452
United States
03/22/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes there are many authors, but the ones that were deemed prophets... the center of the bible basically

those guys, were the 'anointed writers'

they were gifted and amazing people but...

well, they get pushed to the side for much more of the pulpy crap that the Vatican wanted in it

but they couldn't exclude the core of what it was

which at the heart, was a direct notice that stated, anyone who served nature and WHATEVER made nature would be much better off than those who go against it

that is a most important message lost on a bunch of crap that was mixed around by a bunch of fags who just wanted to pacify people

Last Edited by Soliloquy on 03/22/2012 10:00 PM
If it's a circle peg, into a square hole... bang harder. Sometimes in order for the blind to see, one who takes no sides has to wedge themselves right in the middle of all sides.

To whom it may concern; You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile, posts, and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this account are private and legally privileged and confidential information meant only for the ones to whom any correspondence was proffered to, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Klink
United States
03/22/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can use the Wikidedia too since it is fact admitted by all the Byzantine Greek was used for the Reformer Bibles, not Rome's Latin text-which was correctly viewed as corrupt.

"The Byzantine type-text (manuscripts) underlies the Textus Receptus Greek text used for most Reformation-era translations of the New Testament into vernacular languages. "
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

We'll get to the bottom of it yet.. spread the word!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1069286
03/22/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So tired of this atheist bull crap...................

:Athiestism:
 Quoting: Chop's

Religion - A lack of knowledge and understanding of the natural universe and the inability of attempting to understand it.
Soliloquy

User ID: 1055452
United States
03/22/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
So tired of this atheist bull crap...................

:Athiestism:
 Quoting: Chop's

Religion - A lack of knowledge and understanding of the natural universe and the inability of attempting to understand it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1069286

actually it was finding ways to appease the Author of nature and the universe that allowed me ways of understanding it, and watching it reverse entropy at times

prayer

but religion is the empty husk of those who used to be in good with the Maker

i wouldn't know exactly how to draw the line between dogma and reality

it's clear cut to those who know, but so many lead lives in vain rituals that do more harm than good
If it's a circle peg, into a square hole... bang harder. Sometimes in order for the blind to see, one who takes no sides has to wedge themselves right in the middle of all sides.

To whom it may concern; You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile, posts, and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this account are private and legally privileged and confidential information meant only for the ones to whom any correspondence was proffered to, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
mrsnacks
User ID: 10616946
United States
03/22/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on my 8th time through the Bible cover to cover and I am 100% convinced it has all the information God wants me to know. and it is inerrant in original autographs -- divinely inspired. the Bible I have right here is exactly what God intended me to have and I do believe it is the Truth -- God's Word.

I no longer judge the Bible, I yield and let the Bible judge ME.

the Bible is the story of God reaching out to His fallen creation by coming to earth as a man -- Jesus Christ -- and dying a substitutionary death so we can live forever with Him. Jesus rose from the grave and Belief in His death burial and resurrection as atonement for our sins and payment for eternal life is the greatest story ever told.

as for people's behavior Christianity teaches we are saved by how we BELIEVE not how we BEHAVE. when we are born again by believing in Jesus we receive His Holy Spirit inside us as a guarantee and a down payment -- we enter the POSITION of eternal life not based on our PERFORMANCE -- but via Christ's finished work on the cross

though our sins be as scarlet they are rendered white as snow. this is the hilariously good news of the gospel op!!

there are no and-ya-gottas. we enter the covenant God established when we believe in Jesus. every false religion has other requirements and stipulations and a little research shows no two people are in full agreement on exactly what performances need to be accomplished, or what sins to be avoided etc.

as far as challenging passages go God has an explanation and I believe He will explain everything in my first 5 minutes of forever with Him. He is a just God and every mouth will be stopped. we are without excuse.

and the things of God are foolishness to the unbeliever as they are spiritually discerned. without the Holy Spirit we cannot grasp what God has done, is doing, and what He is going to do. but regardless He is faithful to His Word it will not return to Him void. He has performed it all through history as the Bible shows -- He is performing it, and the prophetic passages will be performed.

there is fremendous joy and peace in finally surrendering to God and taking Him at His Word my friend.

love rb
 Quoting: rb 897059

----------------------------------------
I'm on my 8th time through the Bible cover to cover and I am 100% convinced it has all the information God wants me to know.
-------------------------
100% convinced is not good enough. There are those who are 100% the opposite. What good is the info when you don't have the understanding.
-----------------------------
and it is inerrant in original autographs -- divinely inspired. the Bible I have right here is exactly what God intended me to have and I do believe it is the Truth -- God's Word.

---------------------------
What you hold is not the originals. YOu are holding copies and copies of copies. And those copies contain errors. Quite a few. Therefore it is not a perfect book as you believe. Beliefs mean nothing. Beliefs are just thoughts in the mind. I once thought my leg was broken and went to the emergency room once. The doctor said the leg was sprained and not broken even though I believed it was.

-----------------------------

--------------------------------------
Your beliefs and knowledge are not your own but borrowed. You are just echoing what they taught you in Sunday school and from the pulpit. How can a God who is perfect create a world which is imperfect? Your Gods love is conditional.Love is unconditional. His conditional love is if you don't accept or believe-- you end up in hell for eternity. That is not love. You sound like a puppet.

-----------------------

----------------------------------
Christians have not surrendered as you claim. If you sin than you haven't surrendered. Do you trust God fully??? Let's be real. You don't. You doubt. All Christians I know do and I personally know those with Phd's in theology. I also took graduate courses so you are preaching to the choir here. Christians worry and complain just like the unbelievers.

-------------------
and the things of God are foolishness to the unbeliever as they are spiritually discerned.

---------------------------

What is foolishness is that you claim to have the Holy Spirit yet look at the 1000's of different denominations and churches.You all are not even in agreement with anything. Christians believe in the trinity. You have those that don't believe Jesus is God based on the Bible. You have the Christians that believe in the rapture. Those that think it is a false doctrine. You have Jesus returning pre trib, mid trib, post trib and those that believe that Jesus came in 70 ad and the Great trib is a past event. Get it together. Sounds chaotic to me.

--------------------

---------------------------------
If you believe He will explain everything in 5 minutes then you are deceived.Time is a mental and man made concept. There is no time in life. Time exists in the mind only. There is no time in your heaven you claim to exist. A God that sends billions to hell is not a just God. When man is born into sin than he is not responsible. Is a dog to be condemned because he barks? THe dog can't help it. So man ( according to your beliefs) is born in sin. So why is your just God sending people to hell? IS that love? Sorry - you do have an excuse. Your God is to be blamed.Also there are Christians that don't believe the doctrine of hell.

GLP