Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 67,293
Pageviews Today: 127,627Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 934
01:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Immortality ... how the Gods/Aliens ... achieve it.

Lamplite
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 945308
New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Immortality ... how the Gods/Aliens ... achieve it.
First off, please don't say God is a spirit in heaven and no one has a physical body in heaven.

Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

God's sons clearly have physical bodies ...

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The above two verses alone, make the whole idea of God raising the dead and being with them in some spirit world, a nonsense.

You have to look up Hebrew concept of death to fully understand, that it is not a real death which is often spoken of in the bible.

Revelations 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

ie the death often spoken of in the bible, is not a real death.

Now hopefully I have cleared that up and I can now move on and tell you what I have learnt.

Edit

Please beware there is a lot more to this thread than the first post, it is really a blog of sorts.

I am not really looking for replies to this thread but if you wish to reply, please make it very brief and don't quote long posts.

grail

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/08/2012 05:23 PM
J
User ID: 9617947
Canada
03/22/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Immortality ... how the Gods/Aliens ... achieve it.
You know there is a belief out in india that immortality may be achieved by quitting eating , atuning bodily frequency to become one with the sun so you may become a fully solar powered human... with extreme longevity.
I thing they referenced that in the bible... something about an apple.
William_the_Bloody

User ID: 1535922
United States
03/22/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listening. So far, so good.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
How the God's achieve immortality is both horrific and beautiful.

It really depends on your point of view and I swing wildly from being disgusted to being in awe and visa versa, it depends on my mood.

The secret knowledge is in the bible, in a symbolic type way, most simply over look it.

Revelations 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 12:16 And the earth (symbol which means woman) helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Revelations 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

awaken2

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/05/2012 06:44 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The very top levels of the church know the truth and so they have laid out important buildings in honor of the KEY, or rather keys.

KEYS of the Vatican

Image of Vatican Motif

[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Vatican laid out in shape of key.

[link to archivesmb.files.wordpress.com]

Obelisk in key hole = key.

One of the two keys of the Vatican motif.

[link to www.Gas_oven.com]

The other key is the “Key of David” the blemish free possess.

:PYRAMIDZ:

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/12/2012 06:14 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Immortality can't be achieved without the soul being happy, knowing this the Gods programed into the key, what would make them most happy ... fill of bless.

If immortality was achieved by eating gold or from baking in the Sun, one would still die because they would not be fulfilled on other levels.

The soul needs nourishment. The God's are like us, we are made in their image and nothing gives longer live and good health then being truly in love and feeling loved and supported on a very deeply spiritual level and this is were the Bible's spiritual element has truth.

In fact the gods deliberately made us very emotionally needy, especially women because it is with women they make the elixir of life.

plur

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/05/2012 06:46 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real "manna' you are talking about is clearly spoken of in the bible and it is not gold or mushrooms.

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

fairy

The manna that was given to the Israelites in the time of Moses, was different to the later described Manna. Many believe the earlier manna was mushrooms, which did not give eternal life.

John 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat. 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/08/2012 06:48 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4389084
United States
03/22/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh enlightened one, I truly appreciate your biblical quotations, but lets have dose of reality, shall we?

Question?

From WHICH version of the Bible do you choose your quotes?

...Because if it's the KJV, it's ENTIRELY corrupted by the HAND of man, and NOT the word of our most Holy...

...Think about it. If ONLY for a moment.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
More of these verses.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

and here is the passage which relates to the mushrooms which were eaten by Moses people in the desert ...

John 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/16/2012 02:37 AM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Because if it's the KJV, it's ENTIRELY corrupted by the HAND of man, and NOT the word of our most Holy...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4389084

Of course it is, they all are!

But in the text is the secret hidden, how about you follow along for a little bit longer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4389084
United States
03/22/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4389084

Of course it is, they all are!

But in the text is the secret hidden, how about you follow along for a little bit longer?
 Quoting: Lamplite

CERTAINLY! Leadeth me to your pasture to ponder and graze upon YOUR interpretation of how to attain an immortal soul!

Thank you!
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is important to realize Jesus is the symbolic father of a line.

It is an eternal struggle which always is eventually lost by the lambs.

Two separate lines of humanity, now mixed up ... most will not know to which line they belong unless they are a top level shepherd and then in that case they are likely to be part of a secret society.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/26/2012 11:27 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before I carry on I want to address the gold thing. sun

Sure there maybe some limited truth, that eating gold gives extended life but I think gold is more symbolic of God or the Sun.

Even in the Bible, God is still described as being like the Sun, the Bible is full of Pagan symbolism and much of it helps you to understand the true meaning.

Here is two examples of God being shown as the Sun, in the Bible.

Revelations 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

:werfwwe:

That's exactly what the pagans did, worshiped their gods as the Sun and used the Sun as a symbol for them. The Sun = strength and something that gives life = God.

Second verse ...

Revelations 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now this means literally that God is her clothing but I will get to that in a minute.

As to the moon part, the three stages of the moon, represent the goddess or women, new moon = young women, mother = full moon and old moon = crone or old lady. The moon at her feet, means she is no only waxing and waning like the moon.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/06/2012 08:17 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I should fill in how this all begun for me.

About three years ago roughly, I begun to get these visits as night and well, who came was very seductive and at first I sort of went along with what he was saying and showing me, mostly because I thought, I was only dreaming and well what harm can a dream do ... right?

A few people warned me when I told them the nature of the visitor and said shut him out!

But no, I was not religious and I didn't believe in any of that mumbo, jumbo besides he was usually lovely and I decided he was my own creation. I had made him up and what happened was just my imagination going wild.

It was a while before it started to dawn on me that no matter how wild I considered my imagination to be, it was not that wild.

Something about what he was saying started taking on some kind of bizarre reality and I started to realize he was not human! In fact he was far from human. Every time he exposed a bit more of himself, I would become more and more shocked and he would try endlessly to calm me down and assure me it was all OK.

Eventually the being that came to see me became two beings, two different beings. At first they had merged or hidden in the one identity. Later however they showed me themselves separately and they were not the same, not even the same creature or being.

Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
EAT GOLD.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coword 12177866

i have heard of this gold as well. however, after studying into the alchemical arts, i wonder if the reference of the gods consuming gold were to mean literal gold or actually more along the lines of the alchemical sense of the word.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3819459

Yes, gold is incorruptible.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/12/2012 12:56 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyway way before I realized it was two beings that visited, sometimes one at a time, in fact usually one at a time but not always. I started to smell a rat, shall we say ... something was up.

Something very heavy duty was going on and I started to accuse him of all sorts of things. Usually I accused him of being the devil. Even though I was not religious, this was the best I could come up with, so that was what I accused him of.

Surprisingly he never denied it, he would simply say "God and the Devil are one and the same." He didn't actually admit to being either, he would just reply with that statement. Then he would shrug it off and say "What does it matter what his name or identity was? He had come to teach me and to give me love, surely names are meaningless?"

I would usually just let it pass. My curiosity was way stronger than any need that I had to slander him and he seemed un-moved by insults at any rate.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/22/2012 11:03 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had become addicted to him and I mean that in the strongest sense of the word. I have been in love before but nothing like how he moved me and I lost my ability to shut him out.

I would try and actually I could, he would not intrude if I told him to sod off but it was never long before I would call out to him again and he would respond. This calling out was telepathic which is always how we have spoken.

He never ever held a grudge, if I had taken the pip with him and gotten all shit faced and angry and called him names. This usually happened after he showed me something I was not that keen to learn. Anyway it's suffice to say I started to learn there were sides to his nature I didn't like or found hard to accept.

I guess the main bone of contention was he was or he is very dominant, so much so he would just come out and say things like he OWNS me! Hmmm ... women today do not like to be told things like that, especially not western women. Somehow this coming from a spirit being was even more spooky and yet not?

He always had an excuse for this type of statement, this is how the excuse goes, "I am Daddy and you are Baby and babies need to be taken care of and never do they tell daddy how he should behave." Right you got that ... that would send me into the kind of tail spin you usually do not wish to witness! As infuriated as I would become, he would ignore and reply by saying "Baby I am millions of years old, I am your superior, you are but a baby to me. Do you not understand my intelligence level is far beyond yours? Can't you just let me be Daddy? Just relax and let me guide you."

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/22/2012 11:07 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12267686
United States
03/22/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a big fan of your posts lamp and hope to read more of your writings.

how does your views on immortality coincide with the book of acquarius ? if any.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/22/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a big fan of your posts lamp and hope to read more of your writings.

how does your views on immortality coincide with the book of acquarius ? if any.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12267686

hf

I had to look that book up.

I have not heard of it before.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyway I started to look around the world for some evidence that whoever was visiting me had some kind of reality?

Of course I felt like I might be going a bit mental but I was still functioning fine in my everyday life and I could discern him form everybody else and while everything else seemed fine in my life, there seemed no need to run around telling people I had a visitor at night. Most people in my life still do not know this and I am not about to tell them.

So about six months or so after the visits started and I started to be shown some very interesting interactions between my body and his and these are not normal human sexual behaviors by the way and yet they all felt normal to me and he assured me this was how the two of us were supposed to connect with one another. My body fitted into his in many ways and visa versa.

So one can imagine at this point, I am thinking what the hell is this all about? ... I picked up the Bible, something I swore I would never do and I started to read Revelations and Chapter 12 was instantly recognizable to me and so was chapter 17 and 18 and then so was much of the rest of it and suddenly it really dawned on me who was visiting.

Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
So begun years of study. Searching here and there for the truth, even going on forums and saying some of what I knew in the hope that someone would reach out to me and help me find the answers I was looking for and I must say a couple did and they were an enormous help, (this is pre glp days.)

One in particular I swear was from the Illuminati or skulls and bones or something? He seemed to know what I was talking about. None of it seemed like news to him and he directed me to many answers.

My search had it's ups and downs ... lots of downs. I got caught up in being upset that women in my race were the one's to be harvested and I got extremely angry every time I read verses like this ...

Revelations 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelations 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

and

Revelations 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (fire symbolizes transformation, a transaction with god)

Why the hell were they talking about me with such disrespect in the Bible!

His answer was, it had to slipped in as code and not to worry about it. He had only love in his heart but I have to say this really upset me.

He also has a bad habit of telling me things I did not want to hear! eg I asked "Do you like the Arabs?" to which he answered they were the gods loyal servants and he had a lot of time for them. That just added fuel to the fire, I said "Don't you think they are radical?" he did not agree.

He felt I was getting upset and jealous and I should not be. That my kind just had a different destiny to the other tribes and he stressed it was only a few in my tribe so not to worry ... but I do worry ... I have not been able to let it drop.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/23/2012 01:18 AM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hence began my days of being what many call a racist. I saw strangers flooding to our lands and I saw them all as a threat!

They needed to get the hell out because God and his bunch of crony's were planing on using them to bring in the harvest.

They were chess pieces being moved into place and Babylon is my people, who fall at the end of the bible. Now I was deeply concerned and no words of love could erase my fear.

People of course thought I was being irrational and racist.

Further studies showed my people to the marked ones from the line of Cain. I cover all of this in the other thread, on the first two pages.

Thread: Bible Secrets ... what the symbolism means

This pretty brings the history thus far up to date with the present, except telling you what actually goes on,

I am still deeply concerned about the harvest ... it terrifies me and I worry for my people.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12966225
Australia
03/23/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
First off, please don't say God is a spirit in heaven and no one has a physical body in heaven.

Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

God's sons clearly have physical bodies ...

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The above two verses alone, make the whole idea of God raising the dead and being with them in some spirit world, a nonsense.

You have to look up Hebrew concept of death to fully understand, that it is not a real death which is often spoken of in the bible.

Revelations 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

ie the death often spoken of in the bible, is not a real death.

Now hopefully I have cleared that up and I can now move on and tell you what I have learnt.

Well, let me just say, your first sentence is incorrect. I speak with angels, and I can say they do have a physical body in heaven, IF they want one. They are what they want to be, and they take what form they want to take.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, let me just say, your first sentence is incorrect. I speak with angels, and I can say they do have a physical body in heaven, IF they want one. They are what they want to be, and they take what form they want to take.
 Quoting: Aunty Flo

Actually I will agree with you because I get spirit visits but I am aware they have physical bodies.

I think they always have physical bodies but they can astro travel when they choose.

bridge

Last Edited by Lamplite on 04/06/2012 02:43 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12966225
Australia
03/23/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Aunty Flo

Actually I will agree with you because I get spirit visits but I am aware they have physical bodies.

I think they always have physical bodies but they can astro travel when they choose.

I'm sorry, I misread your post.

I just hope this all comes to a head soon.
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Lamplite on 12/12/2012 03:55 AM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
14tmp

Last Edited by Lamplite on 12/12/2012 03:55 AM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Lamplite on 12/12/2012 03:54 AM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gospel of Thomas

(22)
Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to His disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom."

(96) Jesus [said], "The Kingdom of the Father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, [concealed] it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."

(113) His disciples said to Him, "When will the Kingdom come?" <Jesus said,> "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

[link to www.sacred-texts.com]

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/23/2012 05:47 PM
Lamplite  (OP)

New Zealand
03/23/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transmogrification

Transmogrification - The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for the modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. Virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the mitre, the altar, the doxology and the communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from the earlier pagan mystery religions.

Nothing in Christianity is original . The pre christian God Mithras - called her son, the son of God and the light of the world - was born on December 25 died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. The date December 25 was also the birthday of Osiris, Adonis and Dionysus. The new born Krishna was presented with god, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans.

Originally Christianity honoured the Jewish Sabbath on Saturdays but Constantine shifted it to coincide with the pagans veneration day of the Sun. To this day churchgoers attend services on Sunday morning with no idea that they are there on account of the pagan Sun God's weekly tribute - Sunday.

Last Edited by Lamplite on 03/25/2012 06:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301689
United States
03/23/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Genetic engineering and high level of spirituality.

GLP